Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church (62586 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Iceflox(f): 4:14pm On May 11, 2015
kaytytty:
if truly dis is d way xtians criticize each other's church.then in what direction does xtianity and d bible really points
Paul rebuked churches for their improper conducts, remember?
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Iceflox(f): 4:21pm On May 11, 2015
wholexy009:
Its obvious most of you talking here know little or nothing about the church you are talking about cos I attend mfm and I will never wish my fellow man to die. Most of those prayer are directed at evil powers ‎​‎​@̤̥̣̈̊̇п̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ principalities behind such situation cos our weapon are not canal and we also wrestle not against flesh and blood. Shikenna
how about the testimony that people died in accident and the church shouted hallelujah for what happened?
were these people that died evil powers?
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Iceflox(f): 4:26pm On May 11, 2015
fados4sure:
If there is one minister i respect as far as dis world is concerned is Dr. D K Olukoya the G O MFM. I am not a member but i can tell you that MFM is recomended for way of salvation, deliverance, purity & righteousness..
rubbish!
Olukoya is rubbish man.
i was a member before. The bible is far from his philosophy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Iceflox(f): 4:50pm On May 11, 2015
ndcide:
I think we should remove sentiments and stop blind criticism. I may not be a member but i use their prayer points. Now below is a typical MFM prayer session. Kindly Point out what you think is wrong with any of these prayers. I'd like to Know. I will not take any blanket criticism backed with ignorance and emotions or shallow understanding of the word of God. Pls kindly point out what you think is wrong with any of these prayer points.

I'll be waiting.

Those who want to make these prayers, you got them for free now.

Scripture Reading: Psalm 2
1. Praise worship
2. Bring quality repentance unto the Lord
3. O Lord, I thank You for bringing me into this year 2011.
4. O Lord, I bless You for the plan you have for me in this year 2011.
5. Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise and raise victory voices for me this year, in the name of Jesus.
6. Let the sword of the God of Elijah arise against every occultic power and citadel of darkness assigned
against my life, in the name of Jesus.
7. I shall not die but live to declare the works of God in this season, in the name of Jesus.
8. My Father, redeem me from the powers of the sword in the tribulation of 2011, in the name of Jesus.
9. I receive protection from the strife of tongues, and the power of destruction programmed into this
year, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every beast of the earth assigned to torment me this year, die, in the name of Jesus.
11. My Father, release violent earthquake to destroy every satanic barrier hindering my progress, in
the name of Jesus.
12. Every satanic priest sustaining evil altar in this country, die, in the name of Jesus.
13. I decree that every occultic power troubling this nation will have darkness without divination, in the
name of Jesus.
14. I decree that the sun will go down on all satanic priests and prophets troubling this nation, in the
name of Jesus.
15. I decree that all evil men boasting with satanic powers will grope in the day like blind men in the
dark, in the name of Jesus.
16. We command the heavens not to respond to the voices of spiritualists and occultist on this
strategic day, in the name of Jesus.
17. I take charge of the heavenlies and I declare that it shall be well with me, in the name of Jesus.
18. Every obstacle that hinders my progress in cities and nations, I command them to wither, in the
name of Jesus.
19. Any power prolonging problems, suffering and bondage, die, in the name of Jesus.
20. Every priest of darkness monitoring my destiny, dry up, in the name of Jesus
21. Any power fueling my problems, dry up, in the name of Jesus
22. I break every witchcraft coven with a rod of iron, in the name of Jesus
23. Evil power house assigned against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
24. Resources of heaven, arise by fire, promote me, in the name of Jesus.
25. Every area of my life in need of divine restoration and replacement, receive it now, in the name of
Jesus.
26. By the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ, I release myself from the grip of the spirit of
death and hell, in the name of Jesus
27. Every long-standing yoke, be broken by the power in the blood of Jesus.
28. Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise and let my enemies destroy themselves, in the name of Jesus.
29. Let the earthquake of deliverance be released to throw down every barrier to my moving forward,
in the name of Jesus.
30. Every circle of hardship and temptations, break, in the name of Jesus.
31. Every altar speaking strangeness and backwardness, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
32. Let the judgement of heaven be written against all satanic kingdoms and his agents sponsoring
wickedness, in the name of Jesus.
33. Fresh glory, fresh power, fresh anointing, fresh favour, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
deliverance were not suppose to be conducted to christians in the first place as the bible assures that, the moment you believe in Jesus you are already filled with the holy spirit like that.
that means, it takes someone who is filled with holy spirit to believe that Jesus is Lord.
1 John 4:2 says Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
Everybody who go to MfM and all churches have all confessed (agree ) that Jesus is lord, they all know it, they believe it
For the fact that they go to church alone shows that they believe .
Therefore, it is not possible for these people to be tormented with evil spirit or family problem. What they all need is education so that they will be imancipated from primitivity, diabolism and ignorance.
Do you see how this man called olukoya contradicts bible??
He made you people believe you have spiritual problem where as your problem is not spiritual, your problem is lark of quality education
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Charlesdock(m): 12:39am On May 12, 2015
Iceflox:

deliverance were not suppose to be conducted to christians in the first place as the bible assures that, the moment you believe in Jesus you are already filled with the holy spirit like that.
that means, it takes someone who is filled with holy spirit to believe that Jesus is Lord.
1 John 4:2 says Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
Everybody who go to MfM and all churches have all confessed (agree ) that Jesus is lord, they all know it, they believe it
For the fact that they go to church alone shows that they believe .
Therefore, it is not possible for these people to be tormented with evil spirit or family problem. What they all need is education so that they will be imancipated from primitivity, diabolism and ignorance.
Do you see how this man called olukoya contradicts bible??
He made you people believe you have spiritual problem where as your problem is not spiritual, your problem is lark of quality education
brother/sister what abt 2corithian 10:4 and eph 6:12
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Iceflox(f): 8:31am On May 12, 2015
Charlesdock:
brother/sister what abt 2corithian 10:4 and eph 6:12

2 Corinthians 10:4 did not refer to spiritual things talkless of deliverance in Christianity.
if you read down to 2 Corinthians 10:5
it says, Casting down IMAGINATIONS(imginations of our hearts, not spirits ) , and every high thing(thoughts of our hearts, not spirits ) that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ( in us );
This is the weapon of our warfare, to purify our hearts and live righteously, loving people, and not to fight spirits which do not exist in the first place.
If you read the whole chapter, you will understand what Paul was trying to say.
Ephesians 6:12, we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers...
All these are figurative statements, in literature in English(because the bible uses literal terms a lot that require interpretations), figurative statements are representations of the actual meaning. You will see the interpretation of Ephesians 6:12 when you read
Ephesians 6:14 which says, Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with TRUTH , and having on the breastplate of RIGHTEOUSNESS ;
so we wrestle against principalities and powers by knowing the truth and doing righteousness. That means, the true meaning of principalities and powers or , rulers of high places there.do not refer to spiritual things ,rather it refers to falsehood and unrighteousness in the world (mostly the teaching among the jews that is against the teaching that Jesus is Christ).
I told you Christianity is the holy spirit of God which was confirmed at the day of pentecost with signs and wonders.
nobody in Christianity have evil spirit.
there is nothing like family foundation or spiritual attack. If there was anything like that the power of Christ in you has already neutralized it the day u were born into Christianity , perhaps not in MFM. you did not know.
Don't mind olukoya, he likes Yoruba spiritual tradition and african fictions,and he brought it into Christianity unknowingly, he is ignorant. millions of nigerians are now deceived.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Charlesdock(m): 6:49pm On May 12, 2015
Iceflox:

2 Corinthians 10:4 did not refer to spiritual things talkless of deliverance in Christianity.
if you read down to 2 Corinthians 10:5
it says, Casting down IMAGINATIONS(imginations of our hearts, not spirits ) , and every high thing(thoughts of our hearts, not spirits ) that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ( in us );
This is the weapon of our warfare, to purify our hearts and live righteously, loving people, and not to fight spirits which do not exist in the first place.
If you read the whole chapter, you will understand what Paul was trying to say.
Ephesians 6:12, we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers...
All these are figurative statements, in literature in English(because the bible uses literal terms a lot that require interpretations), figurative statements are representations of the actual meaning. You will see the interpretation of Ephesians 6:12 when you read
Ephesians 6:14 which says, Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with TRUTH , and having on the breastplate of RIGHTEOUSNESS ;
so we wrestle against principalities and powers by knowing the truth and doing righteousness. That means, the true meaning of principalities and powers or , rulers of high places there.do not refer to spiritual things ,rather it refers to falsehood and unrighteousness in the world (mostly the teaching among the jews that is against the teaching that Jesus is Christ).
I told you Christianity is the holy spirit of God which was confirmed at the day of pentecost with signs and wonders.
nobody in Christianity have evil spirit.
there is nothing like family foundation or spiritual attack. If there was anything like that the power of Christ in you has already neutralized it the day u were born into Christianity , perhaps not in MFM. you did not know.
Don't mind olukoya, he likes Yoruba spiritual tradition and african fictions,and he brought it into Christianity unknowingly, he is ignorant. millions of nigerians are now deceived.
. Then why pray since when u accept christ everything is settled. So the psamist prayers are invalid right u said earlier that christian cannot be posses, cannot be haunted by spiritual attacks then u are contradicting eph 6:12. We are wrestling against flesh and blood but against POWERS, against PRINCIPALITIES, against RULERS OF THE DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD, and SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES. U said what they shout die! Die! When praying have u ever heard mr **** die! No u only hear powers or evil stuffs. Someone said mfm's philosophy is contradictory. I just laugh because it not, remember John said test all spirits. Pray for the spirit of discernment. Altar call is essential.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Iceflox(f): 5:43pm On May 17, 2015
Charlesdock:
. Then why pray since when u accept christ everything is settled. So the psamist prayers are invalid right u said earlier that christian cannot be posses, cannot be haunted by spiritual attacks then u are contradicting eph 6:12. We are wrestling against flesh and blood but against POWERS, against PRINCIPALITIES, against RULERS OF THE DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD, and SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES. U said what they shout die! Die! When praying have u ever heard mr **** die! No u only hear powers or evil stuffs. Someone said mfm's philosophy is contradictory. I just laugh because it not, remember John said test all spirits. Pray for the spirit of discernment. Altar call is essential.
Did you read my statement at all?
read first before you comment.
i say Ephesians 6:12 is figurative language and i gave the meaning of principalities and powers,rulers of darkness of this world, spiritual wickedness etc.
that all these things do not talk about spiritual things But they represent unrighteousness and falsehood in the world, just like God told Peter arise, kill unclean fowl things and eat in a dream, that statement was figurative. It represent, preach to gentiles that they should join Christianity and be saved.
Only educated people will understand this thing.
I notice that MFM is a church for illiterate people that's why they can't understand.
that's why they are so vulnerable to modern day deception.
By the way, what do you mean by God says test all spirit?
Do you test spirit by casting out demons from christians who are the holy spirit themselves just like Mfm is doing?
just because most people in mfm didn't go to school and they are suffering do not mean that they are possess with family problem o.
one day, you people will ignorantly attempt to cast out demons from God himself.
very soon, it will happen
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Charlesdock(m): 8:58pm On May 20, 2015
Iceflox:

Did you read my statement at all?
read first before you comment.
i say Ephesians 6:12 is figurative language and i gave the meaning of principalities and powers,rulers of darkness of this world, spiritual wickedness etc.
that all these things do not talk about spiritual things But they represent unrighteousness and falsehood in the world, just like God told Peter arise, kill unclean fowl things and eat in a dream, that statement was figurative. It represent, preach to gentiles that they should join Christianity and be saved.
Only educated people will understand this thing.
I notice that MFM is a church for illiterate people that's why they can't understand.
that's why they are so vulnerable to modern day deception.
By the way, what do you mean by God says test all spirit?
Do you test spirit by casting out demons from christians who are the holy spirit themselves just like Mfm is doing?
just because most people in mfm didn't go to school and they are suffering do not mean that they are possess with family problem o.
one day, you people will ignorantly attempt to cast out demons from God himself.
very soon, it will happen
thanks for reply after so long. I will have to stop arguing with you because u did not fully answer all my stated post. U said we shld not pray about all that let me ask you a question and i want a direct answer what is the essence of Ithess. 5:17.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Charlesdock(m): 6:32am On May 21, 2015
I have a question how must a woman dress in church and outside
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Iceflox(f): 11:42am On May 23, 2015
Charlesdock:
thanks for reply after so long. I will have to stop arguing with you because u did not fully answer all my stated post. U said we shld not pray about all that let me ask you a question and i want a direct answer what is the essence of Ithess. 5:17.
ehh!
you still dey talk?
You know, your mate in America are developing technology by logical reasoning, they are flying to the moon for research, most of them are not even in the Christian religion.
Una dey Africa dey shout die by fire in this modern world where knowlege and understanding is the key,when Christ has empowered you to go to school,learn and take dominion ?
By the way, what is itess 5:17
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Charlesdock(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2015
I said first Thess. 5:17. I think you're not familiar with all mfm's prayer. And i asked that should a woman but on trouser, attachment etc
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Charlesdock(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2015
I said first Thess. 5:17. I think you're not familiar with all mfm's prayer. And i asked that should a woman but on trouser, attachment etc.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by nannymcphee(f): 10:05am On May 24, 2015
Pls I will like to know Dr olukoya's stance on "giving(charity works & giving to the church)"

Can anyone give me his messages/articles on this subject

CC:ishilove
semid4lyfe
omoalata
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by 4C2215131: 4:12pm On May 24, 2015
PhysicsQED:

Wow. That's messed up.

Really surprising to say the least.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Bosch10(m): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2015
CrazyMan:

Matthew 7:1-5.  "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Have a nice day. wink
That is the truth
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Iceflox(f): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
MOUNTAIN OF FIRE NA FAKE CHURCH, GOD GO PURNISH ALL OF UNA
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Charlesdock(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
Iceflox:
MOUNTAIN OF FIRE NA FAKE CHURCH, GOD GO PURNISH ALL OF UNA
you should have spit this out since, that is your opinion
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Iceflox(f): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2015
Charlesdock:
you should have spit this out since, that is your opinion
Who dey pursue una spiritually?
make una na nor wake up from una schizophrenia face reality first, make una go work hard.
una go remain for inside poverty, no amount of prayer go save una.
abi una nor know say faith without works is dead?
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Iceflox(f): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2015
Dear Dr D. K. Olukoya i pray that God should help you understand your Bible first, and not being sentimental. please channel your deliverance to Muslims or non Christians, perhaps non christians may be possibly possess with evil spirit. But nobody in Christianity is possess with evil spirit or family spirit. rather, the Bible says we have the spirit of God the moment we believe that Jesus is the Christ. At that point we are saved. 1 John 4:3 And every spirit (every person) that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God (this refers to non christians who were antichrists or anti Christianity, who persecuted christians in those days ) is not of God. this also implies that everybody who confesseth or believes that Jesus is come in the flesh, which everybody in Christianity believes including all members of MFM, is of God Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we (believers who also includes all MFM members ) are the children of God: And everybody in Christianity have believed including all MFM members . in other words, no MFM member is a Muslim or a non Christianity. i have never seen anywhere in the Bible that deliverance where conducted on christians, rather, the Bible says christians have the holy spirit in them inspite their sin (note: no man is perfect ) Remember, Jesus founded the christian religion for our salvation, so we are complete in him, no evil spirit. So, all these your deliverance, I don't know where you got it from. certainly, nobody you ever delivered since you started this MFM ministry were possess or inflicted spiritually. Their problem is just economic crises of the nation and nothing more
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Charlesdock(m): 1:01am On Sep 21, 2015
Iceflox:

Who dey pursue una spiritually?
make una na nor wake up from una schizophrenia face reality first, make una go work hard.
una go remain for inside poverty, no amount of prayer go save una.
abi una nor know say faith without works is dead?
calm down joor. Who talk say pple no dey hardwork no be u dey call one church fake. I can't keep arguing with you. One thing i have learn ever since i became a theist is............ Never ever call a pastor fake. Why? Because if you do nt hav a discernin spirit and u blashphemy pere. OYO(ON YOUR OWN). Gud bye Iceflox
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Charlesdock(m): 1:07am On Sep 21, 2015
Iceflox:
Dear Dr D. K. Olukoya
i pray that God should help you understand
your Bible first, and not being sentimental.
please channel your deliverance to Muslims or
non Christians, perhaps non christians may be
possibly possess with evil spirit. But nobody in
Christianity is possess with evil spirit or family
spirit. rather, the Bible says we have the spirit
of God the moment we believe that Jesus is the
Christ. At that point we are saved.
1 John 4:3 And every spirit (every person) that
confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the
flesh is not of God (this refers to non
christians who were antichrists or anti
Christianity, who persecuted christians in those
days ) is not of God.
this also implies that everybody who
confesseth or believes that Jesus is come in the
flesh, which everybody in Christianity believes
including all members of MFM, is of God
Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness
with our spirit, that we (believers who also
includes all MFM members ) are the children
of God:
And everybody in Christianity have believed
including all MFM members .
in other words, no MFM member is a Muslim
or a non Christianity.
i have never seen anywhere in the Bible that
deliverance where conducted on christians,
rather, the Bible says christians have the holy
spirit in them inspite their sin (note: no man is
perfect )
Remember, Jesus founded the christian religion
for our salvation, so we are complete in him,
no evil spirit.
So, all these your deliverance, I don't know
where you got it from.
certainly, nobody you ever delivered since you
started this MFM ministry were possess or
inflicted spiritually.
Their problem is just economic crises of the
nation and nothing more
grin
Iceflox:
Dear Dr D. K. Olukoya
i pray that God should help you understand
your Bible first, and not being sentimental.
please channel your deliverance to Muslims or
non Christians, perhaps non christians may be
possibly possess with evil spirit. But nobody in
Christianity is possess with evil spirit or family
spirit. rather, the Bible says we have the spirit
of God the moment we believe that Jesus is the
Christ. At that point we are saved.
1 John 4:3 And every spirit (every person) that
confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the
flesh is not of God (this refers to non
christians who were antichrists or anti
Christianity, who persecuted christians in those
days ) is not of God.
this also implies that everybody who
confesseth or believes that Jesus is come in the
flesh, which everybody in Christianity believes
including all members of MFM, is of God
Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness
with our spirit, that we (believers who also
includes all MFM members ) are the children
of God:
And everybody in Christianity have believed
including all MFM members .
in other words, no MFM member is a Muslim
or a non Christianity.
i have never seen anywhere in the Bible that
deliverance where conducted on christians,
rather, the Bible says christians have the holy
spirit in them inspite their sin (note: no man is
perfect )
Remember, Jesus founded the christian religion
for our salvation, so we are complete in him,
no evil spirit.
So, all these your deliverance, I don't know
where you got it from.
certainly, nobody you ever delivered since you
started this MFM ministry were possess or
inflicted spiritually.
Their problem is just economic crises of the
nation and nothing more
and it not funny. I think you shld attend one of Mfm programmes. Sorry i forgot you said u were once a member. ICEFLOX stop blashphemy a church. A real church will preach God the father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Life through Jesus christ, the gift and the fruit of the Holy Spirit, Heaven and Hell. Preach Jesus came in flesh to die for our sin. If Mfm as those attribute then it is you that need to stop labelling a church fake.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Iceflox(f): 9:45am On Oct 11, 2015
Charlesdock:
grin and it not funny. I think you shld attend one of Mfm programmes. Sorry i forgot you said u were once a member. ICEFLOX stop blashphemy a church. A real church will preach God the father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Life through Jesus christ, the gift and the fruit of the Holy Spirit, Heaven and Hell. Preach Jesus came in flesh to die for our sin. If Mfm as those attribute then it is you that need to stop labelling a church fake.
by preaching Christ, olukoya is a man of God no doubt. this is not what is making him fake.
what is actually making him fake lies in the fact that he is too ritualistic and primitive in nature.
saying die by fire is not different from rituals.
how can you be in Lagos and shout that somebody in one village at anambra should die by fire for you you to prosper in Lagos? i that not a mental problem on your side and ritual?
where is it written in the Bible that christians should do like that?
to me, this is a clear case of African traditional ritual and fiction in religion.
it is demonical

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Charlesdock(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
Iceflox:

by preaching Christ, olukoya is a man of God no doubt. this is not what is making him fake.
what is actually making him fake lies in the fact that he is too ritualistic and primitive in nature.
saying die by fire is not different from rituals.
how can you be in Lagos and shout that somebody in one village at anambra should die by fire for you you to prosper in Lagos? i that not a mental problem on your side and ritual?
where is it written in the Bible that christians should do like that?
to me, this is a clear case of African traditional ritual and fiction in religion.
it is demonical
And is that all. Bro Iceflox i don't like arguing but let stop here. To determine a christian church 1. It must preach salvation through Jesus 2. Preach new life, kingdom of God. 3. Holy Spirit 4. Have a sound bible study scheme. If Mfm has all those then it not a fake. Maybe you shld try to attend their programme again and see. Good day

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Iceflox(f): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Charlesdock:
And is that all. Bro Iceflox i don't like arguing but let stop here. To determine a christian church 1. It must preach salvation through Jesus 2. Preach new life, kingdom of God. 3. Holy Spirit 4. Have a sound bible study scheme. If Mfm has all those then it not a fake. Maybe you shld try to attend their programme again and see. Good day
mfm don't have sound bible study,
if not, let me ask you this simple question.
what is God's kingdom on earth?
or what did john the Baptist meant by this statement in
Matthew 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.?
to be honest with you, Olukoya don't know what it meant.
i listen to his preaching a lot.
or can you attempt the answer?
i don't think so.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Charlesdock(m): 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Iceflox:

mfm don't have sound bible study,
if not, let me ask you this simple question.
what is God's kingdom on earth?
or what did john the Baptist meant by this statement in
Matthew 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.?
to be honest with you, Olukoya don't know what it meant.
i listen to his preaching a lot.
or can you attempt the answer?
i don't think so.
Am a an Mfm member and we hav all those. Forget it don't quote me again because am i will be turning to a ghost reader in this thread.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Iceflox(f): 6:45am On Oct 16, 2015
Charlesdock:
Am a an Mfm member and we hav all those. Forget it don't quote me again because am i will be turning to a ghost reader in this thread.
i never wanted to quote you.
next time when you see people saying their opinion about mfm do not counter them or you do it with a good proof that your position that olukoya is teaching right .
everybody is entitled to their own opinion
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by BOWOTO(m): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2015
Its like most of you here don't know that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers, rulers of darkness in high places and so on!

Every thing that happens phisically has its spiritual implications!

WARFARE prayer that's what it is.

We are at war!
War? I'm tired of War, it's only in Nigeria we fight this so called wars! yet we are so far behind.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Charlesdock(m): 3:16am On Oct 17, 2015
Iceflox:

i never wanted to quote you.
next time when you see people saying their opinion about mfm do not counter them or you do it with a good proof that your position that olukoya is teaching right .
everybody is entitled to their own opinion

I never counter you. Good one bro. Evryone is entitle to their opinion. So let bury the hatchet.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by bfreal: 1:10am On Jan 30, 2016
I attended a MFM church.
I went through the deliverance for a week
I even attended membership classes
My thoughts?
Buy one of their GO's books. They are all full of grammatical and typographical errors. That should tell you something right there.
They prey on superstitions and fear.
There are rituals and an outward appearance of godliness but inside their prayers are hollow.
Jesus never, ever, taught anyone to pray like that.
The prayers are self-centered
Do they ever pray that the gospel be spread and that people get saved and filled with the holy ghost?
Last time I went to one of their services I did not wear a hair covering. Later I noticed someone had cut a chunk of hair from my head.
I'm not saying that everybody in the church is like that.
I'm telling you what I experienced first hand and what the Holy Spirit has laid on my heart is that praying that something or someone die in Jesus's name is not scriptural. Go get the prayer points and then go to your bible. Search the scripture and find that prayer in the bible. Oh yeah, you might find something similar. That's how the devil works, he counterfeits the real thing.
As far as the east is from the west, is as far as you should STAY AWAY FROM MFM.
Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by Charlesdock(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
bfreal:
I attended a MFM church.
I went through the deliverance for a week
I even attended membership classes
My thoughts?
Buy one of their GO's books. They are all full of grammatical and typographical errors. That should tell you something right there.
They prey on superstitions and fear.
There are rituals and an outward appearance of godliness but inside their prayers are hollow.
Jesus never, ever, taught anyone to pray like that.
The prayers are self-centered
Do they ever pray that the gospel be spread and that people get saved and filled with the holy ghost?
Last time I went to one of their services I did not wear a hair covering. Later I noticed someone had cut a chunk of hair from my head.
I'm not saying that everybody in the church is like that.
I'm telling you what I experienced first hand and what the Holy Spirit has laid on my heart is that praying that something or someone die in Jesus's name is not scriptural. Go get the prayer points and then go to your bible. Search the scripture and find that prayer in the bible. Oh yeah, you might find something similar. That's how the devil works, he counterfeits the real thing.
As far as the east is from the west, is as far as you should STAY AWAY FROM MFM.
So they are Ritualist grin Okay fine you passed through membership class please kindly give me the tenets of faith Mfm believed in. Oyah continu your tori

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church by johnstin(m): 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
lari03:
Thanks McFemad,
Those who think mfm prays dangerous prayers, you have never been to Ori-oke's(mountain top) where prayer vigils are held in s\west. MFM is a quick fix that God sent to help people understand the monstrous nature of idolatry and witchcraft and how it has affected the destiny of African societies.
A personal experience in 1997,at Ogba retail market,a car that had its handbrake on,after it was parked suddenly moved and crossed the gutter on its own, my baby brother was in the driver seat and I was at the passenger side(note we did not tamper with the brake), my father's extended family members were sitting behind and my mum had gone into the market, it was Sunday and we were just coming back from church,was a teenager back then,we got help from concerned passers-by, but from that day I knew that evil powers exist.Listen those who say Jesus taught us how to pray, go to the book of psalms 2,94,97,89 and see scriptures talking about violence, listen if Jesus prayed and it is recorded that his sweat was like blood, how can sweat be like blood? note that it refers to the intensity of his prayer for his sweat to pour that much; and remember it was probably a cool night hour for him to produce so much sweat.....

If you say MFM members are lacking in love towards themselves or that the standards are being lowered in their branches maybe, but at Onike. Power must change hands from the hands of the enemy and men must enter into their destinies.peace.

I'm not a member of MFM but I can say confidently that the nature and mode of praying adopted by the church is very effective. Infact, I have benefitted immensely from it.

Like my brother rightly said, a lot of our problems in Africa here steam from idolatry and the relationship our fore-fathers had with demons. Many generational curses have been passed on and these can only be addressed by violent prayer and serious deliverance.

May GOD continue to strengthen and bless Pastor Olukoya. GOD has used him to deliver many from satanic bondage.
Spiritual warfare is real but the devil wants people to think it doesn't exist.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times / Are Spiritual Husbands Real? / Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.