Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party (36975 Views)

Tiwa Savage Flashes Belly At 2face's Book Launch (Photos) / 2face Birthday Cake From Annie Idibia (Photo) / Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by otexbaba(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
Delectable Nollywood actresses, Genevieve Nnaji and Rita Dominic were spotted yesterday at Rumours Club, Ikeja, Lagos, which was the venue of the birthday bash organised in honour of 2Face Idibia by his friends. with a suprise apperance of rhyda the father Bigeria born jamaican based pop artist
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/18948/6/genevieve-rita-dominic-segun-arinze-storm-2faces-b.html
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by MissyB3(f): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
Whatever happened to genevieve she looks sick
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2012
Why all di girls dem come ugly like this naa?

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by abiL(f): 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2012
Rudebwoy: Why all di girls dem come ugly like this naa?

The one with the blonde wig needs to return it and get her money back.

26 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by PhysicsQED(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2012
lol @ how people are always "storming" places. Is it necessary that one write at least one article claiming someone "stormed" a place before one is considered a real member of the Nigerian media?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2012
who ever the chick is with the blonde wig...

NO BABY!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!! undecided grin

#UBHotMess.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
abiL:

grin grin grin

At least Rita Dominic and Gen, are still hot!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2012

Very thick madams, I tell you.

EVEN RITA DON FINISH FOOD FOR HOUSE.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2012
abiL:

Spits my coffee all over the table grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Very thick madams, I tell you.

EVEN RITA DON FINISH FOOD FOR HOUSE.
Rita is still fine
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2012
hornipipe: Rita is still fine

Does thick = ugly? tongue
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2012
*Kails*:

grin grin grin

Rita still hot, gen hot too but her face looks sick

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
with a suprise apperance of rhyda the father Bigeria born jamaican based pop artist

*kails' antennae begins to rise*

Who??
Who is Rhyda?
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
hornipipe: Rita still hot, gen hot too but her face looks sick

hater. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Does thick = ugly? tongue

u had that in mind calling them thick undecided
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
*Kails*:

hater. undecided

no not hating am a big fan of hers but like she applied her powder wrongly undecided
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2012
hornipipe: u had that in mind calling them thick undecided

Ehrrm naH. Physical built is different from facial structure, event though there's a positive correlation on attraction and body mass index.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Dotman01(m): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2012
abiL:

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ehrrm naH. Physical built is different from facial structure, event though there's a positive correlation on attraction and body mass index.
undecided am glad you know this
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by abiL(f): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
*Kails*:

grin grin grin

we just need to pray that the one with the wig still has her receipt so she can get a refund.

plus that one with the geek glasses looked like she put her make-up on in the dark and forgot to look at the mirror before going out.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
Seriously they are f'ugly
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by victorian(f): 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2012
no offense intended, but all the babes are fugly and look wornout...oops! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by alaoeri: 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2012
I think say na only me oh, some of them are actually zero without makeup.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by ikekings(m): 1:14am On Sep 20, 2012
That karen igho babe ugly die(the one with glasses)... Come and see the ugly pics she dey showcase for twitter...Sometimes, i feel like insulting her on twitter.. But, due to celebrity tinz i go just bone for am...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Leobreezy(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2012
@op. Who cares?? Abeg make una join me jor.

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Shalome(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2012
They ve been using made in China Mary kay....Karen is Looking super dupa Gross
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by beshiman(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2012
UGLY BABAES... grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Chanchit: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2012
Na war camera them take snap...?
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by megxo(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2012
beshiman: UGLY BABAES... grin
ONCE I OPEN D THREAD, D FEMALES SCARRED D SHIT OUTTA ME
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by hagma37yahoocom: 9:45am On Sep 20, 2012
frnd ur post made me laugh very loud in a banking hall dis mornin n every body close to me stired at me som laugh som hissed n som say na BB syndrome guy take ur tym o
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by XFive: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2012
I be like say na Ladies plenty pass for 2face birthday? i no surprise cos na ladies Man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" / Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" / D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.