Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance (19052 Views)

6 Quran Quotes That Teach Love, Tolerance And Freedom Of Religion / Freedom, Criticism And Tolerance In Islam / Ensuring Zero Tolerance For Any Type Of Extremism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by bright007(f): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
..clears my throat...all this shallow evidence put together by the poster in a bid to portray islam in good light is not worth a rotten onions.
The reason I don't open any islamic thread not to talk of posting a comment these days is because of this same intolerance.
You either get banned or your post is hidden.
Most of the comment here are from muslims,so I don't expect them to take a stand different from that of d poster's view.
I bet many non-muslims with contrasting opinions are afraid to post here because of intolerance,even this post might earn me a ban or maybe hidden.

1 Like

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by Mavrick2012: 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2012
KINGwax: or what? You this islamic fanatic, pls whatever u do, don't draw your sword or throw bombs o! Cos i fear you people die.
sincerely dis mactunji is greatly deficient in tolerance.i hav folowd his post n coment.dis r d kind dat discorage ppl frm his faith.either usin insultin words or insultin ppls sensibility.if he were d owner of NL dis forum would hav bin one of d worst,oblivious n driest forum in d whole....dude ppl adjust
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by tbaba1234: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
sweetcheecks: @OP, We are always crucified for posting information relating to others or the truth from own religious appologetics site. Where can we get this history? Except muslim.com?

These are facts.... Read about how Islam saved Jewry from the jewish chronicle

So, what did the Muslims do for the Jews?
http://www.thejc.com/comment-and-debate/comment/68082/so-what-did-muslims-do-jews

For more about how islam preserved and developed the knowledge of civilisations even after conquests

http://www.planetherbs.com/history/the-role-of-islamic-scholarship-in-preserving-and-developing-western-medicine-during-the-medieval-period-the-roots-of-planetary-herbology.html

Article of Michael Tierra

The story of saluhuddin ent6eriing Jerusalem is widely known. The mercy he showed to crusaders when he had the upper hand was remarkable. less than a century before, muslim men, children and women were massacred by the crusaders...

The jews had their golden ages in the lands of the muslims... Not in Europe where they were being persecuted.

For those with good connections, you can watch the documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqK-RuntywY
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by madridguy(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by deejay911(m): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
pankere:

Is it the media that is painting the violence of boko haram? Is it the media that painted the story of how they killed christian worshippers in their church in Kogi and the churches bombed in the north? How tolerant are these moslems in the north of christians? They are so tolerant that they want to islamise nigeria with bombs and swords abi? Admit the truth! there is a BIG difference between prophet Mohammed (PBUH) and the so called moslems of nowadays.How many moslems can confidently say Islam is a religion of peace?Islam has become a tool of violence
thank you very much, so don't blame the entire faith (islam) for what some few ignorant ones (i mean very few) are doingn,they are criminals, and am very happy you know the teachings of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by Operalex: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
tbaba1234: 5 Examples Of Supreme Muslim Tolerance
by muhammad-wajid-akhter

As we see the images of burning embassies and burnt flags unfolding across the Muslim world, it is easy for non-Muslims (and some Muslims too) to jump to the conclusion that there is an inherent lack of tolerance amongst “religious” Muslims.

A lot of this is down to the hypocrisy of trying to judge others by standards that are completely your own.

Generally speaking, just because the West tolerates blasphemy on a grand scale, this does not mean that people who condemn blasphemy are necessarily intolerant.

Some of it is down to pure Islamophobia, in which Muslims are seen as irrational, violent, and pathological zealots. A fair proportion of this is rooted in a deep-seated ignorance of the supremely tolerant history and nature of Islam.

Here are just a few examples of exceptional Muslim tolerance:

5. The Success of Non-Muslim People in Muslim Ruled Lands

Here's a quick game you can play…

What happened to the Muslims of any land in which Non-Muslims ruled them?

In Communist Russia they were forcibly marched into the gulags of Siberia. In Eastern Europe it was the genocide of Bosnia and Srebrenica that awaited them. In Palestine, it is 60 years and counting of occupation, humiliation and imprisonment. In Spain, it was total annihilation, such that not one man was left to call the adhān.

Now, what happened to Non-Muslims living in Muslim lands?

In Moghul India, the Hindus survived, prospered and eventually took over. In Umayyad Spain, they all lived happily in the most modern state in all of Europe. In the Ottoman Empire, the Jews found shelter and a new golden age. In Egypt and Syria, a significant minority of the country is still Christian despite living under Muslim rule for 1400 years. Contrary to modern perceived wisdom, Muslims have almost always been tolerant of Non-Muslim minorities/ majorities in lands that they ruled. Had Islam been as intolerant as other ideologies, the non-Muslim communities in the Muslim world would have disappeared just like the Moors of Spain.

4. Preserving the Wisdom of Other People

It is customary for a conquering people to see nothing of value in their vanquished foe. Indeed, to this day, the Orientalist bigotry of the Colonial West towards Islam and Muslims is evidence of this.

Islam is often described as having nothing of benefit for mankind, and Muslims as being backwards despite huge amounts of evidence to the contrary. However, during the Muslim Caliphate there was a healthy respect for the culture and legacy of other cultures. It was this tolerance of the wisdom of others and the humble acceptance that there were things that they, the conquerors, could learn from the conquered that allowed Muslims to be the guardians of world knowledge.

It is little wonder that the oldest Universities in the world are all in Muslim lands. Everything from the philosophy of the ancient Greeks, the numerical system of ancient India and the agricultural marvels of ancient Persia were all preserved for posterity and built on, rather than destroyed.

3. The Conquest of Jerusalem

The Crusader chronicles mention in vivid detail the scene that took place when they conquered Jerusalem.

“Our horses waded knee-deep in the blood of the Saracens,” wrote one Knight Templar.

They celebrated their bloody triumph by converting the beautiful Dome of the Rock and masjid Al Aqsa into palaces and stables. Under a century later, Salahuddin had finally reached the gates of Jerusalem after righting the wrongs of the 1st and 2nd Crusades. Having ground the Crusader army to dust at the horns of Hattin, Salahuddin could have stormed the city like the Crusaders before him and leveled the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.

slam.
. Human being by nature are usually violent but the spirit within you determine how tolerant u are. Subscribe to d spirit of God and see exceedingly change tru the only son of God
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by Everest9(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
nawo
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by tbaba1234: 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
Operalex: . Human being by nature are usually violent but the spirit within you determine how tolerant u are. Subscribe to d spirit of God and see exceedingly change tru the only son of God

hehe!! Thanks but no thanks

1 Like

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by IleIfe2(m): 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
[size=15pt]You are not being honest[/size]

5 The Success of Non-Muslim People in Muslim Ruled Lands
Anyone can pick a story that suits their narrative. You muslims enjoy referring us to stories that are 600 to 700 years old. can you name one western country that does not allow foreigners to live, work and prosper within it's territory? A lot of muslims receive state benefits from these western governments. you are talking about a Moghul empire that existed from 1526 to 1757. what the hell is wrong with you? why do you people think like this. islam and muslims don't tolerate and the most ignorant person knows that. Do you know there is mosque in Rome. Do you know there is a prayer room designated to other religions within the Vatican? Do you know that non-muslims are not allowed to enter Makkah(mecca)? What do you mean by the success of non-muslim people in muslim dominated land? Should we start talking about how non-muslims are targeted and killed for not being muslims or for being a different type of muslim in Pakistan, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, etc. In countries like Indonesia and Malaysia, muslims tax and steal non-halal money to live a life of luxury. there are banks in these countries who will not give you loan or credit card until you recite the quran, the make loses year-in-year-out and they are bailed out with alcohol and infidel money.

4. Preserving the Wisdom of Other People
Erasing the cultural identity of a race or a tribe is one of the attributes of islam. except you are not being honest with your. when muslims say submit it means loosing most things that makes you unique. I don't even remember if any hausa name exist. you see northerners with names like ahmed sadiq, muhammed hussein etc. islam did not preserve their culture in anyway. look at what muslims are doing to historical monuments in Mali , yet these same people will refer you to events that happened 800 years ago to justify their action.

3. The Conquest of Jerusalem

here we go, the usual crusade story. It's become irritating BTW. Palestinians don't want peace, they want victory. That land (israel and Palestine) means more to the Israelis, muslims and Palestinians just want a football field for their children. Al agsa mosque is a play ground, pinic ground and football field to muslims and Palestinians.

2 Saving the Jews of Spain – Twice

What has that got to do with me as a Nigerian. Do you know how many muslims were saved by christians during religious crises in Nigeria and vice versa. Do you know what so many people have lost hiding muslim neighbors from angry mobs?

1. The Prophet

and of course the prophet himself. watch the innocence of muslims and read this book "the satanic verse" grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=15pt]look, the biggest threat to islam is not a western government. it is the millions of passive Taliban or boko-haram out there, like the one that created this thread. who is ready to cause havoc anytime his Imam instructs him.[/size]

11 Likes

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by Ezira: 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
Really have no problem with true Muslim brothers but their inability to stop the callousness of most extremists calls for concern and makes one generalize
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by Itoroetti(m): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
salt 1: I enjoyed reading the op's post because I really like hearing Muslims defend their faith.
I always get worried, though, when they hack to the past, to history as illustration.
Are there no current examples? How can you convince a Nigerian living in the fear of a Boko haram bomb that it is the Moslem's reaction to western propaganda that explains bombing of a Deeper Life church?
The only saving grace, and genuine illustration of Moslem tolerance, are the Yoruba moslems. I wonder if their high level of education coupled with their joie de vivre(joy of life) is the real reason they are not violent. Even you will agree that they are the exception.
Give us current examples, not history. Christians are being wiped out in Egypt. Saudi Arabia has banned private praying
God bles u for saying my mind.
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by tbaba1234: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
Ezira: Really have no problem with true Muslim brothers but their inability to stop the callousness of most extremists calls for concern and makes one generalize

Seriously, what do you want them to do? to get guns and fight as well.... It is not as straightforward as you see it... I have been a muslim all my life and i have never met an extremist... weird muslims but no extremist... I have met muslims from US, europe, middle east, Africa and south east asia.

So it is not as if they can be found everywhere...

What pushes people over the edge is emotions... The number one cause is anger... Anger at the state of the muslim nations and the aggression perpetuated against muslims over the last century..... Unfortunately, not everyone chooses the right course of action...

1 Like

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by peacebaba: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
Islam is not the problem here but we human beings,islam has been hijacked by terrorism and that's why all terrorist groups are believed ? be islamic sect.let's allow peace ? reign in Nigeria pls
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
“Our horses waded knee-deep in the blood
of the Saracens,” wrote one Knight
Templar.
The post above got me laughing!!...dude, do you actually know the lenght of a horses' knees from his poofs?
Are you telling me their blood were large as an ocean?.dont be so gullible my good friend
BTW, those facts are history.i was watching an imam's interview on al-jazeera and was so overwhelmed with his explaination about what islam stands for that i wished i was a woman so that i could marry him irrespective of me being a christain!!..he never supported the violence but rather peached peace.
The problem is this: how many of those brain washed bomb strapping, gun armed, knife weilding muslims out there killing and executing terror on people can actually understand quaran or are learned enough to know what islam stands for?...your guess is as good as mine..
Heck, the some imams are the main peeps brainwashing these folks!!
If all the moslem can be enlightened like the author of this article, walayi talayi, this world will be a better place in terms of religious tolerance!!!
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by tbaba1234: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2012
^ Ever heard of hyperbole... It is a literary tool used to express how extremity of an event. It is not supposed to be exact...

1 Like

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by omartins(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2012
Tolerance? When I first heard about a religion call muslim it was tagged ''IMOLE''(dangerous religion). All terrorist are Muslims but not all muslims are terrorist. MUSLIMS BELIEVE ONLY IN VIOLENCE, please leave history alone and lets live in present.
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by DeepSight(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
This is a level of hypocrisy which STINKS to high heavens.

Just show me one church in Saudi Arabia and I will agree that Islam is tolerant. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by tbaba1234: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
Deep Sight:

Just show me one church in Saudi Arabia and I will agree that Islam is tolerant. Nonsense.

^show me one mosque in the vatican first

1 Like

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by eruditescholar1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
Am a christian and a proud igbo.yoruba muslims are the best muslims in the whole wide world. I've worked with many of them; very sincere and peaceful. I almost got converted by bisi. If the kind of islam being practised in the north is the only representation of islam in Nigeria, i wld have drawn my conclusion. Please my boko brothers, emulate this ur yoruba brothers and see mosques erected even in villages in southeast and south south. God or Allah is a man of peace. Leave vengance for him.

1 Like

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by vedaxcool(m): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
Deep Sight:

And in your own deist wisdom, you believe somehow you proven beyound reasonable doubt that Muslims are intolerant. Now that is pathetic, there are no churches in Saudi becoz the govt decided to make it so, that is that. In the Qur'an Muslims are warned never to destroy religious place of Christians and Jews, the Qur'an remains the only religious book of repute to expressely state there is no compulsion in religion for truth stands out manifest from error! The hypocrisy stinking is the one that holds tenaciously unto falsehood and bigotry refusing to examine matters in an intelligent and thorough manner! I say I am disaapointed in you for I never knew you to be a shallow thinker.

1 Like

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by infolekan(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
madridguy: most of christian have been brain washed. read this and know some things about the 9/11 attack.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/03/secret-service-failures-on-911-a-call-for-transparency.html

http://shoestring911..com/2009/12/90-minute-stand-down-on-911-why-was.html

http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/alibis/bush.html

about the boko haram here. ask yourself about the 3 christian trying to bomb their various churches.

So we should believe everything read here as against the fact that the plane was flown by known terrorist.
We should disregard Osamas claim & call him a liar?
We should disregard the obvious & look for the conspiracy theory behind it?
The only obvious thing....America was bombed & Afghan had to suffer for hiding a terrorist.
Ame way we should ignore the death of four people in Benghazi & look for the hidden riddles....we should overlook the burning of embassies in Libya & untuly demonstrations in Other countries & blame it on what again?
So if a yoruba man shows the Fulani the inroad to his village & they whole village is plundered & raped....that means the attack is carried out by a Yoruba man right? undecided
Read thru this....take a nap & go thru it again & if it still doesn't make any sense to you. Then enroll in an Adult Education programme cos these things aren't even Rocket science

2 Likes

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
This is my first Social Media post on this subject since the incident started. I have personally toned down on, perhaps stopped, discussing Islam and Muslims relations on Social Media, but prefer to discuss it through mainstream channels (Google my article, 'Bad Muslims and the rest of us', published in Guardian newspapers in April this year).

Now, let me summarize my take on all these brouhaha

1, The action of the film maker offends the sensibility of Muslims. Take or leave, Muslims are required to love our religious figures especially Allah and His prophets. The worn-out narrative of 'can't your God defend Himself' does not hold water. Only a bastard will have his father cursed or insulted and not react. And to us, we love our God and prophets more than our parent.

2, Now, how do you react? Definitely not by killing innocent souls. No, doing that is another grave sin. I have no problem with the exact blasphemer being dealt it, but definitely not killing Chris Stevens or damaging American interests or maiming the innocent Christian in Maiduguri or Cairo or Kabul. At best, Muslims in far places can, as a matter of solidarity, stage peaceful protests.

3, On freedom on speech rhetoric, well, it's good to be free to talk, but freedom of speech ends when another person's sensibilities begin to be offended. Everyone knows the value Muslims place on their Prophet, does it cost anyone anything to leave us alone and respect our culture, our values. What benefit does the film maker stand to gain by doing such video or someone just waking up one day to announce that he will burn the Qur'an on X day? What do you stand to gain in that?

4, I personally think the world will be a better place if we all mutually respect our cultures, our sensibilities. And for the Muslims killing indiscrimately the world over, you're doing a great disservice to Islam and committing and committing sins, perhaps greater than those you claim you're defending Islam against.

5, Finally I am not moved by the drivels directed here and in other places. I honestly don't care about all such, call me a potential terrorist, a terrorist, a blood sucker, anything, I have outgrown such and has never faltered in my Islamic faith even in the midst of all the backlash.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by sawyer89: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
Hmm! The world would have been a better place without religion.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by basmong: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
how many muslims for naija don watch dis film? just asking for sake of peace.
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by sweetcheecks(f): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
Jarus: This is my first Social Media post on this subject since the incident started. I have personally toned down on, perhaps stopped, discussing Islam and Muslims relations on Social Media, but prefer to discuss it through mainstream channels (Google my article, 'Bad Muslims and the rest of us', published in Guardian newspapers in April this year).

1, The action of the film maker offends the sensibility of Muslims. Take or leave, Muslims are required to love our religious figures especially Allah and His prophets. The worn-out narrative of 'can't your God defend Himself' does not hold water. Only a bastard will have his father cursed or insulted and not react. And to us, we love our God and prophets more than our parent.

2, Now, how do you react? Definitely not by killing innocent souls. No, doing that is another grave sin. I have no problem with the exact blasphemer being dealt it, but definitely not killing Chris Stevens or damaging American interests or maiming the innocent Christian in Maiduguri or Cairo or Kabul. At best, Muslims in far places can, as a matter of solidarity, stage peaceful protests.

3, On freedom on speech rhetoric, well, it's good to be free to talk, but freedom of speech ends when another person's sensibilities begin to be offended. Everyone knows the value Muslims place on their Prophet, does it cost anyone anything to leave us alone and respect our culture, our values. What benefit does the film maker stand to gain by doing such video or someone just waking up one day to announce that he will burn the Qur'an on X day? What do you stand to gain in that?

4, I personally think the world will be a better place if we all mutually respect our cultures, our sensibilities. And for the Muslims killing indiscrimately the world over, you're doing a great disservice to Islam and committing and committing sins, perhaps greater than those you claim you're defending Islam against.

5, Finally I am not moved by the drivels directed here and in other places. I honestly don't care about all such, call me a potential terrorist, a terrorist, a blood sucker, anything, I have
outgrown such and has never faltered in my Islamic faith
even in the midst of all the backlash.

Forgive me but English is not my first language soo i might be wrong, but when I hear "take it or leave it" @ vedexoool and "that is that" from @Jarus in what was suppose to be a discussion. I understand that to mean the case is not open for disccusion thus closed. undecided

So Thread closed!!!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
dustydee: @ Poster if muslims are tolerant why can't i freely practice my religion in Saudi Arabia or the UAE? If you believe what you just posted please start a campaign for freedom of religion in the Arab world-only then will I believe your intentions.
The OP thought he's speaking to fools!
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by Kay17: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
This thread is pure propaganda, it doesn't seek to address the difference between the Muslim world and Secularism. Peddling Islam is peace with a few random remote examples wouldn't help.

Muslim societies strip non muslim rights to the barest, condemned as second class citizens, and forced under islamic laws and morality, in essence they have a low tolerance level and are religiously homogenous

Unlike in most present Western societies, which are melting pots with various cultural backgrounds, religious and ethnic diversity, secular values become indispensable. Rights such as free speech are unheard of and unappreciated by the Muslim world.

The Muslims trying to advertise a particular critique of a religious/historical figure and the origin of their religion, are willing to face "disagreements" especially as satires.

In my view, its a paradigm divide
Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by ajf(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2012
infolekan:

So we should believe everything read here as against the fact that the plane was flown by known terrorist.
We should disregard Osamas claim & call him a liar?
We should disregard the obvious & look for the conspiracy theory behind it?
The only obvious thing....America was bombed & Afghan had to suffer for hiding a terrorist.
Ame way we should ignore the death of four people in Benghazi & look for the hidden riddles....we should overlook the burning of embassies in Libya & untuly demonstrations in Other countries & blame it on what again?
So if a yoruba man shows the Fulani the inroad to his village & they whole village is plundered & raped....that means the attack is carried out by a Yoruba man right? undecided
Read thru this....take a nap & go thru it again & if it still doesn't make any sense to you. Then enroll in an Adult Education programme cos these things aren't even Rocket science
Wish I could 'like' this 1000 times...

1 Like

Re: 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance by Kay17: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
Jarus: This

I disagree with you on so many points:

First, sensibilities or moralities don't supercede human rights. Human rights are foundational and so basic that without them, our laws will have no basis

Second, the right to religious freedom can be seen to stem from free speech, with this freedom, one is able to practice, exercise and formulate his religious principles, however sensibilities or respect for his religion is a bridge too far, cos it is a barrier to the basic rights of others! An Ahmadi can't exercise his own basic rights, if mainstream muslims think he is blaspheming and "complementing and hurting the image of the Prophet and Islam. An atheist would be unable to live an unspiritual life and publish his views.

Historians will be censored from speaking contrary to the image islam has made for the Prophet, artifacts and books that disagree with islamic principles will be burnt etc.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) / Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures / Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.