Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,848 members, 7,798,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships (12151 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work / Complexities Of Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by natureem: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2012
Relationships are challenging, exciting, scary, fulfilling, disappointing, sometimes lacking and sometimes blissful. It doesn't really matter what the nature of the relationship is,....the bottom line is that we all need relationships as human beings. We think of relationships as a part of everyday life...but how often do you think of your relationships .... whether they be friendships, lovers, spousal, life-partnerships, siblings or parents... as potential for your spiritual growth and evolution? Well, they are! They are also mirrors of ourselves. We live in an Action Reaction World known as the Plane of Demonstration where Consciousness Creates Reality. We manifest and magnetize people and events into our lives according to our consciousness. The Seven mirrors is a way of understanding how this process works. We can use what seem to be negative experiences as stepping stones to healing and empowerment. "When life rolls boulders, build stairs."
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by natureem: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2012
FIRST MIRROR reflects to us that which we are. It is something we ourselves are doing or where we ourselves have been in error or wounded.

*SECOND MIRROR reflects to us that which we judge. It is something we have an emotional charge with, something we have either been wounded by in the past and have not forgiven. It is good to discern; however if we judge and condemn with an emotional charge, we will attract exactly what we judge into our lives.

*THIRD MIRROR reflects back to us something we Lost, Gave Away, or had Taken Away. When we see something we love and desire in another, it is often something we have lost, given away or had stolen in our own lives. Every relationship is a relationship with self and often we try to reclaim what was lost, we gave away, or had taken away as a child. It could be joy, innocence, honesty and integrity, courage or love. All of which can be reclaimed within self.

*FOURTH MIRROR reflects back to us our most forgotten love. This could be a way of life, a lost or unfinished relationship. Often it is a past life where a wrong conclusion from past experience was created. These will recreate themselves over and over until the right conclusion is registered in the soul as wisdom.
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by natureem: 8:40am On Sep 20, 2012
*FIFTH MIRROR reflects back to us Father/Mother. It is often said we marry our father or mother. We also often become them by acting out the same healthy and unhealthy patterns we learned as a child. Our fathers and mothers to us as children are Gods. It will often reflect the same relationship we have with others and the Father/Mother God principle.

*SIXTH MIRROR reflects back to us the Quest for Darkness or what is often referred to as the Dark Night of the Soul. This is when we meet our greatest challenges, our greatest fears and have been gathering the tools and understandings in life to confront them. God never gives one any more than they can handle and we have a choice in every experience to greet it as a powerful manifesting God/Goddessor a victim.

*SEVENTH MIRROR reflects back to us our self perception. Others will perceive and treat us according to how we perceive and treat ourselves. If we have a low self-esteem and do not acknowledge our wisdom and beauty, others will not acknowledge them. If we are angry, bitter and unloving to others, they in turn will often react in the same way towards us. If we change our perception of ourselves, we change the world. Maybe it is time to be kind, loving and compassionate to ourselves and others. Remember the saying,"The only reason anyone has power over you is you want something from them?" Maybe that something whether it be love, joy, or a personal God connection can all be found from within?

1 Like

Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by emsquare(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
Interesting!
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
Learned!
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by freecocoa(f): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
A shorter version will do please undecided

1 Like

Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by Ymodulus: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
@porster your article at begining was nice not to nice though but you got it wrong i mean all wrong when you started bringing in God into the matter. do u tink god works relationship??
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by JstBrave(f): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
freecocoa: A shorter version will do please undecided

we r on d same page dearie
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
Na india film?y d tin long na......according to D'banj,no long tin..next topic pls
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by Mynd44: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
Too long jorh
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by mediainspired: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
Part true, part confusing, part misleading. SUMMARY: anoda round of theories of human philosphy riddled wit guessworks, sprinkles of jumbled wisdom &truth wit large doses of trials &error, &limited knowledge

2 Likes

Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
Whareva mehn....
What will work, will work,
Whateva will not, won't..

A̶̲̥̅̊¿¿ diz una 7 mirrors, 7 ♡̊͡ , 7 sign, 7 blaaa.... Na psycho..

Even some dudes dat paste '7 great relationship signs are single' dem dey wait for brad pit/nicki minaj.

1 Like

Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by Odinaka00(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
I dey read dz tin, sleep come dey catch ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, make I sleep then, I go read A̶̲̥̅♏ again wen I wake up..............I dey come
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by slimming: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
Prepare your self to be a book writer. Good work
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
Oh..... And also.... Life is too short to spend 60seconds on dis thread!
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by Mynd44: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2012
^^
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by natureem: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
emsquare: Interesting!
thanks
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by Mynd44: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
Still waiting for the short version ooooo
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by natureem: 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
Guyz u might wanna read this too if u haven't
www.nairaland.com/1050769/hidden-issues-marriage
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by cindyrella(f): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
Too long embarassed
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by Clemzy16(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
The article became somewhat boring and hard to comprehend the moment you wrote FIRST MIRROR which one be mirror for relationship again? Abeg? Learn to write in simple english next time. Cus i didn't get a thing.
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by natureem: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
Clemzy16: The article became somewhat boring and hard to comprehend the moment you wrote FIRST MIRROR which one be mirror for relationship again? Abeg? Learn to write in simple english next time. Cus i didn't get a thing.
try reading with ur mind
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2012
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by ITbomb(m): 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
Mynd_44: Too long jorh
Whither Nigerian Youths
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by Idowuogbo(f): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
Clemzy16: The article became somewhat boring and hard to comprehend the moment you wrote FIRST MIRROR which one be mirror for relationship again? Abeg? Learn to write in simple english next time. Cus i didn't get a thing.
Lmfaoooo!!!
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by Burger01(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
Do I really understand this? I need a breakdown please. What is it with all these mirrors?
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by Cupidkc(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
Burger01: Do I really understand this? I need a breakdown please. What is it with all these mirrors?
In one sentence,its all about you!
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by Orikinla(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
nature-em:
*FIFTH MIRROR reflects back to us Father/Mother. It is often said we marry our father or mother. We also often become them by acting out the same healthy and unhealthy patterns we learned as a child. Our fathers and mothers to us as children are Gods. It will often reflect the same relationship we have with others and the Father/Mother God principle.

*SIXTH MIRROR reflects back to us the Quest for Darkness or what is often referred to as the Dark Night of the Soul. This is when we meet our greatest challenges, our greatest fears and have been gathering the tools and understandings in life to confront them. God never gives one any more than they can handle and we have a choice in every experience to greet it as a powerful manifesting God/Goddessor a victim.

*SEVENTH MIRROR reflects back to us our self perception. Others will perceive and treat us according to how we perceive and treat ourselves. If we have a low self-esteem and do not acknowledge our wisdom and beauty, others will not acknowledge them. If we are angry, bitter and unloving to others, they in turn will often react in the same way towards us. If we change our perception of ourselves, we change the world. Maybe it is time to be kind, loving and compassionate to ourselves and others. Remember the saying,"The only reason anyone has power over you is you want something from them?" Maybe that something whether it be love, joy, or a personal God connection can all be found from within?

Good analysis.

But from my own perspective of life, I have the following.

We are what we do
Regardless of our credo.

Our characters are formed by our acts and our acts are from our thoughts.
Humans will repeat the same mistakes when they fail to learn the lessons of life from their past errors.

How many of us have always shouted mea culpa!
As loud as Isaac Newton shouted eureka?
Being nice always comes with a price
And being twice as nice is twice the sacrifice.
The spirit of true love does not ask us to be perfect, but to be honest.
Love is not lust and lust is not love as the wheat is not the chaff and the chaff is not the wheat.
Love is a divine spirit that knows and longs for the truth, because it lives by the truth. That is why honesty and transparency are the heart and soul of the spirit of true love.
When humans lie and betray love, the spirit of love leaves, because it cannot live in a heart of conceit and deceit. But the spirit of love is never lonely, because it will always be found by those in search of the comfort of true love and the spirit of love welcomes as many as come in the garments of honesty and transparency and brings them to the throne of grace where they will find peace.
Is peace not what you seek?
For it is only in peace will you find solace.

~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima

2 Likes

Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by God2man(m): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
Orikinla:

Good analysis.

But from my own perspective of life, I have the following.

We are what we do
Regardless of our credo.

Our characters are formed by our acts and our acts are from our thoughts.
Humans will repeat the same mistakes when they fail to learn the lessons of life from their past errors.

How many of us have always shouted mea culpa!
As loud as Isaac Newton shouted eureka?
Being nice always comes with a price
And being twice as nice is twice the sacrifice.
The spirit of true love does not ask us to be perfect, but to be honest.
Love is not lust and lust is not love as the wheat is not the chaff and the chaff is not the wheat.
Love is a divine spirit that knows and longs for the truth, because it lives by the truth. That is why honesty and transparency are the heart and soul of the spirit of true love.
When humans lie and betray love, the spirit of love leaves, because it cannot live in a heart of conceit and deceit. But the spirit of love is never lonely, because it will always be found by those in search of the comfort of true love and the spirit of love welcomes as many as come in the garments of honesty and transparency and brings them to the throne of grace where they will find peace.
Is peace not what you seek?
For it is only in peace will you find solace.

~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima

1 Like

Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by Burger01(m): 1:56am On Sep 21, 2012
Cupidkc:
In one sentence,its all about you!
Thank you. I understand now..
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2012
8TH MIRROR: you will see yourself looking so confused when nobody wants to read your epistle cos there is no shortcut to a better relationship out there.
What you make of your relationship is what it is!!

*this one mynd never yawn on the thread or call it a load of poo, wetin happn mynd*...LOL
Re: The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships by ichieakpo(m): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2012
dats cool

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) / 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.