Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Who Is The Best/worst President Nigeria Had? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best/worst President Nigeria Had? (2242 Views)

Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? / Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever / Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best/worst President Nigeria Had? by eduson55(m): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2012
i no fit shout but if you fit,shout am here..
Re: Who Is The Best/worst President Nigeria Had? by k2039: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2012
Best President:Umaru Musa Yar'adua

Worst President:Sanni Abacha

Re: Who Is The Best/worst President Nigeria Had? by eduson55(m): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2012
what is you name sir?
k2039: .
Re: Who Is The Best/worst President Nigeria Had? by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2012
If he continues with his present momentum, and pays more attention to certain areas like corruption and federal roads, then i'd say GEJ is on track to be the best President we've ever had.....and this says a lot about the characters that have preceded him! shocked
Re: Who Is The Best/worst President Nigeria Had? by eduson55(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2012
is Abacha worst than OBJ?
Re: Who Is The Best/worst President Nigeria Had? by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2012
Best: Gen Yakubu Gowon for keeping nigeria as one (''to keep nigeria one is a task that must be done'')
Worst: Mr. No Shoes (for his insensitivity to the plight of nigerians and highly undemocratic tendencies)
Re: Who Is The Best/worst President Nigeria Had? by eduson55(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2012
call em name jor.we have freedom of speech.if em do you anything just hala me.
Justosaus: Best: Gen Yakubu Gowon for keeping nigeria as one (''to keep nigeria one is a task that must be done'')
Worst: Mr. No Shoes (for his insensitivity to the plight of nigerians and highly undemocratic tendencies)

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best/worst President Nigeria Had? by Elueme: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2012
GEJ is just on his way to becoming the best in the annals of nigeria's history.. He needs to focus and rise above partisan criticisms.
Re: Who Is The Best/worst President Nigeria Had? by eduson55(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2012
hmmm,my hand no dey dat one..
for me, yaradua all the way.
Elueme: GEJ is just on his way to becoming the best in the annals of nigeria's history.. He needs to focus and rise beyond partisan criticisms.

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Forced Me To Say Bellview Plane Was Bombed: Ozoka / Asari Explodes Again: Jonathanmust Win Presidential Election / 2015: 4 Very Funny Nigerian Elections PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.