Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic (37782 Views)

PHOTO: Masquerade Withdrawing Money From ATM Machine In Shagamu / Bizarre: Snake Withdraws Money From ATM Machine In Zimbabwe / Did You Use 5 & 10 Kobo Coins? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by PrinceDudu(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
hmmmm, reminds me of KALO KALO grin grin grin grin
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by Afam4eva(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
Clemzy16: It works in those countries because There are facilities put in place. E.g you might be walking in a street.. You see a coca-cola box. You don't need anybody to attent to you. Just input the coin and the can drink comes out. Same applies when you go to a mall, you wanna play a game or you wanna urinate. Just put the coins and get whatever you wanna do done. But nothing like that here in Nigeria. Now, how do expect us to welcome it, considering the fact that It's the lowest denomination in the country. Please think before you act.
Spot on....
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by sexyairlord: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
[quote author=fynejess]I saw this cartoon and it dawned on me that we might just as well queue up with buckets and basins to pack our coins from the Coin dispensing ATM machines we were promised.

See the cartoon to help with the visualisation... click here
my question is that do we need this coins? i wonder why to take the right decision is a problem
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
@ op grin

coins are healthy for the economy

gringringringringringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by mahel: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
duality: nonsense!

how much coin are you even going to withdraw. ppl hardly withdraw less than 1000 naira. so the need for this machine does not arise. and this topic, is just one of those jokes.
omo u need relax ur nerves small nah! i bet u liv in lagos! Just laugh small den continue ur hustlin
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by sino(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
Hilarious! Looks like the dude won a jackpot from a slot machine lol
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by moderatorr: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
Nawa for Sanusi.
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by Wsdm: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
Especially if one mistakenly press a debit of 20000 at once.
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
ACM10: grin
Sanusi must be high on exotic herb

I suspect the effect of expired kunu.

2 Likes

Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by lillaowow(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
imagine if i'm to pay my school fees with coins
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by achi4u(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
Why did the guy on the ground shoutingcheesy ? or did the ATM machine made a mistake by despensing quantities of coins?grin

Mehn this cartoon gan o!
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
oge4real: I still do not understand why Nigerians react as if coins is a curse. If England, America, Australia and other developed economies of the world still use coins, why then is that we are so afraid?

Money becomes money when it has value. But scrap metal isnt money.

Think of this, when you mould N5 coin and the cost of its production is N6, is that money
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by Mcfeddy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2012
Nigerians are the funniest people on earth.....
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by Ariyke: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2012
LWKMD grin grin
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by hakymbiyiyaho: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
oge4real: I still do not understand why Nigerians react as if coins is a curse. If England, America, Australia and other developed economies of the world still use coins, why then is that we are so afraid?

@OGE4REAL, It is not as if we are afraid of spending coins in our country but what will this buy in the market as far as nigeria is concern today. And if sanusis were to make a better stay of cashless policy let the N5000 be printed in coin and other currencies then we are all equal at a level no more no less we shall all obligue to the use of coins.Am i right?
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by mko2005: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2012
No be only gari them dey take MUDU carry.We fit mudu our money self.lol
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by destnychyld: 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
fynejess: I saw this cartoon and it dawned on me that we might just as well queue up with buckets and basins to pack our coins from the Coin dispensing ATM machines we were promised.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/826838_CDocuments_and_Settingskae7794Desktopcoin_tins_jpg6dfdee9915c68bf727ca21d8fccbb4bf

Beautiful nonesence

http://jess2-chinwe..com/2012/09/cartoon-of-day-how-we-would-pack-our.html
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by mystikal(m): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
Did Sanusi mention that an ATM will be dispensing the coins?
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by bisiswag(f): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
Hilarious. I mean come on,dx not working is a no-brainer right. Its time sanusi rethinks all dx over the top attention seeking policy
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
Coin is not a curse but can you please tell me where our 25k/50k/1naira are kept now. They are in the money safe with no use for it.
We are not afraid of the use of coins but
#the effect of using so much money meant for masses for the production of coins that would be rejected.
#the effect on sales of goods; we ll buy little goods like biscuit @ 6 for #100. All in the name of coin.
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by andyanders: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
ACM10: grin
Sanusi must be high on exotic herb

My Broda, not only on exotic herb. Sanusi's madness is now beyond ordinary. He is mad and need the help of a psychiatric to evaluate his state of mental illness. Just tell me which item any coin can buy in Nigeria? Nobody can carry Nigerian coin and it cannot work in our system with or without the introduction of N5,000 that sick man is clamoring for. He is bent on printing N5,000 because he needs to steal the nations money through printing since any figure he gives as the cost of production will be accepted and not to be questioned by any odther body since he claims that CBN is not answerable to anybody. So, Sanusi is high on cocaine.

1 Like

Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by mystikal(m): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
Clemzy16: It works in those countries because There are facilities put in place. E.g you might be walking in a street.. You see a coca-cola box. You don't need anybody to attent to you. Just input the coin and the can drink comes out. Same applies when you go to a mall, you wanna play a game or you wanna urinate. Just put the coins and get whatever you wanna do done. But nothing like that here in Nigeria. Now, how do expect us to welcome it, considering the fact that It's the lowest denomination in the country. Please think before you act.

And I thought I saw the Sanusi guy mention somewhere that part of the reason for the introduction of these coins was that he anticipates a Nigeria where those facilitates u mentioned up there will be available. And in addition, coins are the lowest denominations in any country
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by olempe(m): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
masterpiecer: o boy see coinsshocked shocked shocked

imagine after wasting ur time to count them and it amounts to only N500 grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. grin
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by beshiman(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
MEHN! THIS OWN NA WAR OOO... cheesy
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by eazysally: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2012
[quote author=ACM10]grin
Sanusi must be high on exotic herb[/quot....dat guy don go shak enough garrion50
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by Dee60: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
Te banks will possibly charge you additional N100 for Coins Withdrawal! So, imagine you want to withdraw N1000, the equation will be as follows:

Transaction Fee for notes = N100
Transaction Fee for Coins = N100
Notes dispensed = N500 x 1 = N500
Coins dispensed = N50 x 6 = N300

You wont need a bowl to collect this. Its just that the coins could drop off and roll into a nearby gutter. Essentially, out of your N1000, you may end up with only N600.

The high networth customer has a different story.

He wants to withdraw N1,000,000 (One million naira).
Transaction Fee Notes = N100
Transaction Fee Coins = Not applicable
Notes Dispensed = N5000 x 200
Coins dispensed = Nil

The fellow just pockets his N1m and walks away unnoticed.

Up Sanusi!
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by logica(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
Ha ha. The coins will pour out like you just hit the jackpot on a slot machine.
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by free2ryhme: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
fynejess: I saw this cartoon and it dawned on me that we might just as well queue up with buckets and basins to pack our coins from the Coin dispensing ATM machines we were promised.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/826838_CDocuments_and_Settingskae7794Desktopcoin_tins_jpg6dfdee9915c68bf727ca21d8fccbb4bf

http://jess2-chinwe..com/2012/09/cartoon-of-day-how-we-would-pack-our.html

I hope SLS is seening this ...lol

2 Likes

Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by henrysam(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
The problem is that Nigerian leaders take action before they think. With cashless or cash lite society do we need 5k notes. As its known in the culture of Nigerians we don't like spending coins unless in ananother country. Why can Sanusi make 100 naira the highest denomination so as to encourage cash less policy. I sense some people wan chop by awarding printing contract. God bless naija

1 Like

Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by MrLee(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
Imagine u go buy one basin of garri with coins but why beans cost 4 market na?
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
hakym_biyi@yaho:

@OGE4REAL, It is not as if we are afraid of spending coins in our country but what will this buy in the market as far as nigeria is concern today. And if sanusis were to make a better stay of cashless policy let the N5000 be printed in coin and other currencies then we are all equal at a level no more no less we shall all obligue to the use of coins.Am i right?
Haaaa! That one go bad o! If u lost 1 coin, you go gaga. Na true talk sha.
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
ROTFLMAO!! The pic is epic! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) / I present to you MY HERO! / Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.