Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic (37785 Views)

PHOTO: Masquerade Withdrawing Money From ATM Machine In Shagamu / Bizarre: Snake Withdraws Money From ATM Machine In Zimbabwe / Did You Use 5 & 10 Kobo Coins? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by Felixadded(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2012
Clemzy16: It works in those countries because There are facilities put in place. E.g you might be walking in a street.. You see a coca-cola box. You don't need anybody to attent to you. Just input the coin and the can drink comes out. Same applies when you go to a mall, you wanna play a game or you wanna urinate. Just put the coins and get whatever you wanna do done. But nothing like that here in Nigeria. Now, how do expect us to welcome it, considering the fact that It's the lowest denomination in the country. Please think before you act.
You speak my mind, u've spoken well.
Clemzy16: It works in those countries because There are facilities put in place. E.g you might be walking in a street.. You see a coca-cola box. You don't need anybody to attent to you. Just input the coin and the can drink comes out. Same applies when you go to a mall, you wanna play a game or you wanna urinate. Just put the coins and get whatever you wanna do done. But nothing like that here in Nigeria. Now, how do expect us to welcome it, considering the fact that It's the lowest denomination in the country. Please think before you act.

2 Likes

Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by vanstanzy(m): 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
fynejess: I saw this cartoon and it dawned on me that we might just as well queue up with buckets and basins to pack our coins from the Coin dispensing ATM machines we were promised.

See the cartoon to help with the visualisation... click here
www.nairaland.com/attachments/826838_CDocuments_and_Settingskae7794Desktopcoin_tins_jpg6dfdee9915c68bf727ca21d8fccbb4bf

http://jess2-chinwe..com/2012/09/cartoon-of-day-how-we-would-pack-our.html

The guy packing the coins, looks like he just won a lottery. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by NosaHenry(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
oge4real: I still do not understand why Nigerians react as if coins is a curse. If England, America, Australia and other developed economies of the world still use coins, why then is that we are so afraid?
Cos in Nigeria it is valueless
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by Martini101(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
chai. This reminds me of those days when person dey load coins 4 pocket come dey buy kuli kuli anyhow! Lol
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by luluosas(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
I no fit laff oooo.
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by lanrelagos: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
I WAN LAFF DIE..............
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by Virginkid(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2012
Wonders shall never end!*laff dey run my belle oh* grin
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by Bolarge1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
INTRODUCTION OF N5K NOTES WILL HELP TO DEVALUE OUR NAIRA.

ANYTHING YOU CAN BUY WITH COINS WILL NOLONGER BE AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET.

I TRUST NIGERIA MARKET WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by omoola007(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
I LOVE ASUKWO, I keep looking forward to his cartoons on Business Day. He illustrates in pictures what is on our minds, only more vividly.

He needs a national award.

Imagine the stupidity of the CBN. when was the last time you withdrew N100 notes from the ATM? Talkless of N50 AND N20 coins. IDIOTAS

1 Like

Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by str8talk1: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2012
While countries like Sweden wt only 3% of their currency notes in circulation r planning to do away wt d use of physical currency/bankable instruments,our own dear SLS wt d backing of Retarden is planning seriously to re-introduce d use of coins & higher currency denomination. Fellow Nigerias,if u just keep quiet,fold ur hands & watch aloof,we r likely to end up being reared into STONE AGE just as d way SLS's kins men(Hausa-fulanis nomads) rear their cattles & rams into d bush.
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by Kposkila: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2012
and afta d coins dispensing atm, we wud have a cashless society, 9ja i hail o.
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by BUSHMAN1: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin COIN-OLOGY if arm robber catch you with this just leave the bag of coins for them, by the time the manage to lift it am sure police will turn up

2 Likes

Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by herolaw(m): 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
funny.
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by Oceemo(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
tell am abeg. Claimez he knwz n he knwz nọtin
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by slimjordan(m): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
Nigeria don her am funny picture lol
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by Adanyebe(m): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2012
this jst a way of mockin d poor. While u widraw in coins, they do in chequez... So ridiculous
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by mila1121(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
oge4real: I still do not understand why Nigerians react as if coins is a curse. If England, America, Australia and other developed economies of the world still use coins, why then is that we are so afraid?
first england and america are more developed than nigeria secondly they don't collect coins from ATm.and to be honest no body likes coins even the americans they don't like it either .why don't they make the 1naira note and 50kobo note 2naira etc. With people like you around I wonder were we are. Going to if we don't being to ask question about our right and thirdly money is suppose to be generally acceptable acceptability and flexible easy to carry about that's is portability .divisibility etc
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by najoke: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
fynejess: I saw this cartoon and it dawned on me that we might just as well queue up with buckets and basins to pack our coins from the Coin dispensing ATM machines we were promised.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/826838_CDocuments_and_Settingskae7794Desktopcoin_tins_jpg6dfdee9915c68bf727ca21d8fccbb4bf

lol..........did u guys notice the ones rolling away....it looks they are smiling grin
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by omodapson(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2012

abeg, before you crucify nigerians let me askyou this: what is the denomination of the coins in these countries? Does America have 5dollar coin? I don't think Nigerians are against coins, but let our coins be meaninful. Will d world end if we have 10kobo coin?
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
str8_talk: While countries like Sweden wt only 3% of their currency notes in circulation r planning to do away wt d use of physical currency/bankable instruments,our own dear SLS wt d backing of Retarden is planning seriously to re-introduce d use of coins & higher currency denomination. Fellow Nigerias,if u just keep quiet,fold ur hands & watch aloof,we r likely to end up being reared into STONE AGE just as d way SLS's kins men(Hausa-fulanis nomads) rear their cattles & rams into d bush.
bros can't you base your argument on the main topic? Why expolring you hatred on other tribes na!

Tribalists tout!
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by DANILSA(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2012
we are afraid because ours has no value, have u ever imagined going to the atm to withdraw 50,000 and it pays u with coins?
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by Lillyeean(f): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
Oh boy I can't stop laffing.... Nairaland will now now become COINLAND....

1 Like

Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by dam007(m): 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
sunny-p:
By the time you withdrawn #10k tongue grin embarassed
na to go bring truck o! grin
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by Liajom: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
Bright2: Hahahaha this coins can also serve as weapon incase. grin
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by Liajom: 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
I can imagine d stoning of d coins in tym of danger, hope d church will b inform abt d return of coin 4 offering
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by yungmullah: 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
grin grin boko haram your own don done, Nigerians don get their own weapon now, we go dey thriw coins 4 una anywhere wey u dey attack, 10nk u sanusi g dis weapon.
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by 666999MUYEX: 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
ah! OWO WO GBO OOOO!
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by emanobis(m): 11:54pm On Sep 20, 2012
I think Mallam Sanusi is jst confused n directionless. After failing in d bid 4 Islamic Banking,he's been moving frm pillar 2 post.
Pls,cn he tel d gd ppl of naija hu d N5000 note is meant 4 n hu d coins r meant 4 or is he invariably telin us dt d rich is gettin more of d bills n d poor more of d coins,he shld b cautioned or else...
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:37am On Sep 21, 2012
I think SLS should be fired if possible or better still resign. All his policies have never meant anything good for the economy.

This is democracy not autocracy. Thank God for the NA. People said they don't want it still he do agidi say him go introduce am. Has he achieved his aim now?

Worst CBN governor IMO!
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by papaejima1: 1:06am On Sep 21, 2012

Omo, see the guy mouth and eyes!
He has been practically brought to his knees!
Abeg I no fit laugh again!
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by ChikezieEmma: 1:47am On Sep 21, 2012
SLS may hv bought his sense of reasoning wt coins.penny -wise-pussy-cat- intonation wag!
Re: How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic by keyremotes(m): 2:58am On Sep 21, 2012
The cartoonist has very solid strokes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) / I present to you MY HERO! / Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.