Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants (7192 Views)

Kano Deports 60,000 Beggars To Four States, Other Countries / Finland Deports Over 100nigerians / Finland Deports Over 100 Nigerians [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by mukina2: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2012
Sokoto — Nigerian Immigration Service, Sokoto state Command has deported over 150 illegal immigrants in the state.

Controller of the state command, Alhaji Sa'ad Abubakar disclosed this yesterday while speaking on efforts to rid the country of illegal aliens.

"We have a mandate by the Service Headquarters to ensure that all illegal aliens here are sent back to their countries," he stated.

According to him, those who were deported did not have proper document rendering their stay in the state illegal.

"Before you go to a country, you must have legal backing that will enable you to go to that country. If you don't have papers, nobody will allow you into his own country because it will be a breach of protocol," he pointed out.

The Controller noted that the ECOWAS treaty mandated immigrants to acquire proper travel document for easy identification and monitoring while in their host country.

He said the command would not relent in the effort at ridding the state of illegal immigrants.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201209200299.html
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
It is long overdue. However Sokoto state seems to be a peaceful and organise state.
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by stepo707: 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by Beync(f): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
there are just waking up from slumber, other states should wake up too.
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by oge4real(f): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
I hear.
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by hollypagan: 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
Abeg make immiga deport them joor,them dey short our food here
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by greall1: 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
Deport them.
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by lillaowow(m): 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
na today?
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
better!
who knows what boko haram is up to next?
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by prikkyohaj(f): 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
The whole of Nigeria should wake up. In countries like America, u cant over stay a welcome for more than two months but here in Nigeria, immigrants spend the rest of their lives with out even being noticed and living even better lives than we. Welldone to sokoto state for opening their eyes. i hope finally the whole nation follows suite.
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by Dolakinz(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
Shey na 2day they know say illegal alien plenty 4 north. Make dem park all of them away o, and also dia animals coz na all of them dey bcom boko-haram
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by logica(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
They are deporting their brothers from Niger and Chad? cheesy
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by hakunamatata1: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
lillaowow: na today?
temporal deportation!
with our ever porous & unmended borders? wont be suprised if they take the next bus back to Naija following the men in khaki!

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by slimming: 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
They need to do more, the foreigners who are involved in BH came through there.
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by MrLee(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2012
More of that imigration boys make d cost of beans come down, i missed my garri and beans.
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by Ironi: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
Now look Nigeria too de deport people, meanwhile Nigerians are going around crapping in every country they can find. Shia! undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by Aksally(m): 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
Only 150?
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by Freiburger(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
Ironi: Now look Nigeria too de deport people, meanwhile Nigerians are going around crapping in every country they can find. Shia! undecided undecided undecided undecided
10likes
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by Maxymilliano(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
Why are they deporting their kith and kins?
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
shocked what a surprise!

I never knew there's a working immigration in naija undecided

What about all the ones here in lag? Are the still sleeping? Ehhhn?

Imagine a bloody foreigner competing with a citizens for employment in lag.

Come to VI and see how cotonou and togo people took over the whole place. They are the ones doing mostly cooks, driver, stewards ands maids in companies like mobil, chevron, all dos foreign companies.

Naija need to wake up undecided how the Bleep will an alien be working and earning a good salary in my gadem con3 while I'm here searching for jobs that won't even pay me half of they salary...

Somtin has to be done very fast! These people are among the major causes of increase in the prize of GARRI, you feel me?
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by hizaya61(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
run for your life

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
Ironi: Now look Nigeria too de deport people, meanwhile Nigerians are going around crapping in every country they can find. Shia! undecided undecided undecided undecided
d ones crapn dnt dey get deported,dey even chase us dat are nt crapn,btw wat does dat av 2 do with the potential boko haram memberz being sent packn,r u fron nigerre.mk i kal dem,e be lyk say dem 4get u
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by str8talk1: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
Good evening,NIS!
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by Nuezha(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
Giggles.......
If the Nigerian Customs want to really deport illegal immigrants, only a little more than 30% of the northern population will remain in Northern Nigeria.
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by dasparrow: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
dota: d ones crapn dnt dey get deported,dey even chase us dat are nt crapn,btw wat does dat av 2 do with the potential boko haram memberz being sent packn,r u fron nigerre.mk i kal dem,e be lyk say dem 4get u

Ironi is a hateful Ghanian that can't stay away from Nigerians and their forum.

So because you have some Nigerians who migrate illegally to other countries, you expect that Nigeria as a country should just sit there like a fat cow and do nothing while foreigners both African and non African wonder into the country just like that and live in the country illegally with all the insecurity issues currently facing the country?

I have always known you are a psychologically unstable and inept individual. That is why you hate so much yet cannot stay away from the people whom you so despise and hate. Must be the side effects of consuming too much banku. undecided
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by ceejay80s(m): 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2012
What do i do now, i am from libya,i was sent by osama dustbin ladin's next in command man to deliver bombs to gboko haram leader, where do i hide o from immigration ?!
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by Clemzy16(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2012
I'm not suprised. 45% of people in sokoto and other northern states are illegal immigrants from neighbouring countries. That's why kano has the highest population. The earlier they start deporting them, the better.
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by nagoma(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2012
Clemzy16: I'm not suprised. 45% of people in sokoto and other northern states are illegal immigrants from neighbouring countries. That's why kano has the highest population. The earlier they start deporting them, the better.

Are any of these deportees from ogun state. I hear they don't allow Fulani into ogun state. Or is it just Nairaland hate promotion posts?
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by aljharem(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
nagoma:

Are any of these deportees from ogun state. I hear they don't allow Fulani into ogun state. Or is it just Nairaland hate promotion posts?

My brother their is no hate here. Lets face the truth.

Yeah Lagos started now Ogun and I think it is necessary to maintain peace if the herders don't abide by the law of the land.
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by coolted(m): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2012
Good 4ward step
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by Ekenthman: 11:51am On Sep 21, 2012
Wot of d chinese ppl wey plenty 4 naija, wey dey kill our men 4 factory. Dem no wan tok abt dat 1... China ppl don take over naija. Usin nigerians as if dem b cow.
Re: Sokoto Deports Over 150 Illegal Immigrants by amaba: 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
They just woke up 4rm sleep now abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Buy Petrol Above Approved Pump Price Of N145 Per Litre– NNPC GMD / Abuja Should Have A Mayor And Not A Minister / The First Female President In Nigeria. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.