Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira (3826 Views)

Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by blackcat1: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
I am not a risk taker so I need only genuine suggestions and businesses that are sure to bring in returns.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by Chrisvicmall: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2012
If I might ask, what business did you do that fetched you the 3million? It won't be bad if you do the same business
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by easy(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
blackcat1: I am not a risk taker so I need only genuine suggestions and businesses that are sure to bring in returns.

If you are not a risk taker then you are not ready to do business. To be involved in business, you must be a risk taker.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by erad(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
you can invest in others... someone like me who got a foolproof business plan without capital.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by blackcat1: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
erad: you can invest in others... someone like me who got a foolproof business plan without capital.

What is the foolproof business plan?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by Durts: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2012
You can invest in somebody like me. i av business ideas like, laundary (fabric),ice block inv,jenue land opportunities in a fast growin area in ibadan and many more bot my problem is no capital,if u ar interested mail me.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by fxjohn2: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2012
well my own forex trading is safe and very sure. Just fund an account with minimum 1M and get 20% monthly. Note that you will not send the money to me, but fund you forex account yourself and i will manage it. I assure you there is no risk involved. For more details send mail to jonosa2@gmail.com
John
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by peterod1(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2012
wot abt 6 tyre tipper wt monthly roi of 200k.i am talking abt haulage biz.let me knw if u re interested so dat i can give u ful detail.delep78@hotmail.com
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by pneumaticos(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2012
u have such kind of money and u stil on nairaland looking for the right biz .examine urself bro
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by chemashie(m): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2012
Am into importation of fast selling products and you can also do that only if you are serious. Check my page for my products @ www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by laberry101(m): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
blackcat1: I am not a risk taker so I need only genuine suggestions and businesses that are sure to bring in returns.

You should try the MLM , it's really productive and without risk nor CAC registration .

The companies products are hot cakes and you can make as more as 3mil in a month.

Plz write if u are interested
Cheers
Conwugbenu@gmail.com
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by CGLfinance: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2012
For your low level of risk appetite, I'd suggest you get a secured haulage contract, and then get some brand new trucks. Fleet managers offer up to N400K monthly in Nigeria, I understand. In Ghana, you get GHC500/day (approx. N50,000/day). Standard 24 days a month = GHC12,000 or N1.2m. We could get you new trucks on deferred payment terms. If your risk level can accommodate such business, contact us at: caldwellinc@hotmail.com
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by godello: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2012
If haulage business pays dat much how come the managers dont get trucks of their own bt rather prefare collecting trucks frm others and paying them.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by johnharry100(m): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2012
I can suggest to come with me I will give you every months 5% profit
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by levisify: 10:48am On Sep 23, 2012
Good day sir , iam suggesting a business that ido sir you don't need to run about ,you don't need to give me your funds, you could go ahead doing some other things at the end of every month your gain will be 400000 naira. You pay me after my services .for more info call 08064707068
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by erad(m): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2012
blackcat1:

What is the foolproof business plan?
we just can't start discussing my business plan here. darefunflick@yahoo.com. mail me and we can have an extensive review of the whole thing.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by monopolist: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2012
Invest your NGN3Million in PLANTAIN OIL PALM CULTIVATION and earn up to NGN10Million every 15 Months.

NGN600,000 Buys 4 Hectares of Farmland
NGN2Million plants 10,000 Plantain Suckers on it
NGN400,000 plants 600 Oil Palm Seedlings on it
and START EARNING NGN5Million to NGN10Million every 15 Months.

FOOD AND AGRICULTURE RESTORATION

Get PLANTAIN OIL PALM CULTIVATION PLAN for free now:
kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by chemashie(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2012
godello: If haulage business pays dat much how come the managers dont get trucks of their own bt rather prefare collecting trucks frm others and paying them.
You go fear those managers now, you have to abandon ur work & become a truck conductor to make half of the quoted money. U need serious odeshi to succeed in the hands of the herbalist truck drivers.
My business is importation of fast selling goods online. U only need to advertise your product using facebook ads, google ads, newspaper etc. www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by grootman: 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2012
If you truely want to invest 3 million naira and get instant profit....i will suggest / introduce you to stocklot business in terms of everything Eg household , machines , electronics ,fashion etc and it's just all about what you want '' because if i reveal the prices of thousands of good quality fashionable wears and accessories for men, women and kids '' buying price from europe LIQUIDATED / BANKRUPT COMPANIES you wont believe it. I based in Europe but have dozens of connections with sellers and manufacturers in europe, china , india ,bangladesh etc .Our company is a fully registered company in Europe and if you are interested just email me and we shall take it from there.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by blackcat1: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2012
fxjohn2: well my own forex trading is safe and very sure. Just fund an account with minimum 1M and get 20% monthly. Note that you will not send the money to me, but fund you forex account yourself and i will manage it. I assure you there is no risk involved. For more details send mail to jonosa2@gmail.com
John

This sounds interesting. Before I send you a pivate e-mail, I will like you to expatiate abit like is there a website where I can get more info or the name of the company you work with and their website address. I am a novice when it comes to forex I don't even know where to start. Has anybody done this before was it really profitable?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by blackcat1: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
Durts: You can invest in somebody like me. i av business ideas like, laundary (fabric),ice block inv,jenue land opportunities in a fast growin area in ibadan and many more bot my problem is no capital,if u ar interested mail me.

Thanks but I don't want such business. I know people that went into such and it didn't pan out well for them.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by blackcat1: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
peter o.d:
wot abt 6 tyre tipper wt monthly roi of 200k.i am talking abt haulage biz.let me knw if u re interested so dat i can give u ful detail.delep78@hotmail.com

CGLfinance: For your low level of risk appetite, I'd suggest you get a secured haulage contract, and then get some brand new trucks. Fleet managers offer up to N400K monthly in Nigeria, I understand. In Ghana, you get GHC500/day (approx. N50,000/day). Standard 24 days a month = GHC12,000 or N1.2m. We could get you new trucks on deferred payment terms. If your risk level can accommodate such business, contact us at: caldwellinc@hotmail.com

As for the suggestions above, the question below discouraged me from even thinking about this line of biz

godello: If haulage business pays dat much how come the managers dont get trucks of their own bt rather prefare collecting trucks frm others and paying them.

and the answer "chemashie" gave confirmed my fears.

chemashie:
You go fear those managers now, you have to abandon ur work & become a truck conductor to make half of the quoted money. U need serious odeshi to succeed in the hands of the herbalist truck drivers.
My business is importation of fast selling goods online. U only need to advertise your product using facebook ads, google ads, newspaper etc. www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by blackcat1: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
pneumaticos: u have such kind of money and u stil on nairaland looking for the right biz .examine urself bro

where would you suggest I search for ideas. Not everyone with some money has the right idea on how to invest.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by levisify: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
yes you can have business that you can do without risk of any type , promise you 400000 per month, for 6 months before review ,you dontneed to give me your hard earn money ill be paid after services. call 08064707068
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by sellydion: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2012
Quality of an enterprenuer is risk taking. If you are not a risk taker, invest in treasury bills. It is risk free. The last time I asked my banker about rate is 14+ percent. You can rollover in 90 days like compounding. If you invest in any business you are already taking risk whether directly or indirectly.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Do With 3 Million Naira by busmagnate: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
If your interested in been a cement distributor contact me...08175652225

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Famous Deceptive Ads / Earn Instant 15000 Naira When You Register And Approved / 50 Best Trending Future Business Ideas For 2018 To 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.