Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

It’s A Goal! Shakira Confirms She Is Expecting First Child For Pique - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It’s A Goal! Shakira Confirms She Is Expecting First Child For Pique (508 Views)

Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! / LATEST UPDATE: Olga Diyachenko Confirms She Is The Mother Of Mikel Obi's Twins / Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1)

It’s A Goal! Shakira Confirms She Is Expecting First Child For Pique by google1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2012
‘Underneath your clothes’ singer, Shakira, confirmed that she and her fiancé, Spain international Gerard Pique, are expecting their first child. As a result of this, she has announced a change in her schedules. The 35-year-old wrote on her website: “As some of you may know, Gerard and I are very happy awaiting the arrival of our first baby! At this time, we have decided to give priority to this unique moment in our lives and postpone all the promotional activities planned over the next few days.” “But I’m sure this weekend in Las Vegas will be spectacular and I will be closely following everything that happens there!” she added. “I’d like to thank Clear Channel and my fans for their constant love and understanding. Big kiss! And will see you very soon!” The Colombian pop star, has been dating the Barcelona defender since last year.
Re: It’s A Goal! Shakira Confirms She Is Expecting First Child For Pique by Xpset: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2012
next... :Pnext...
Re: It’s A Goal! Shakira Confirms She Is Expecting First Child For Pique by semid4lyfe(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2012

(1)

Turkey 1 - 1 Denmark All Goals And Highlights / Shortlist For African Footballer Of The Year – No Nigerian Included / Arsenal Chairman Hill-wood Suffers Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.