Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? (2892 Views)

Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by Christino(m): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2006
My girlfriend can pick all calls except some, of course, hustler calls. This is because these guys are students - broke ass guys and i dont want to "chop" their credit. Even if the president calls, she can pick it, afterall, if we see each other's body, what else have we to hide?
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by Seun(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2006
I agree with your policy. It makes sense. Cheaters won't agree.
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by Free(f): 12:00am On Apr 24, 2006
ooh my!!!
lol cheesy
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by 4real(m): 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2006
ah but what the hell she can if she catch me than she catch me (just joking)
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by eveseh(f): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2006
i try that onetime but i will never do it again,

one day i told my partner to take my call becos that day my mom suppoed to call me
and i was in the shower,so when the phone ring i told him to take it and it was
not my mom and it was someone else a boy from my school,i didnt know what to do and the same day me
and the we broke up,becos he was too jaloers and i told him that the boy that called i dont have nothing
to do with him,he stay didnt believe me and he said he was leaving and he left,
he call me and the next day and told me say he wanna beoke up with me becos i have
another boy friend.
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by Christino(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2006
No apology, with all due respect, there was no love in the first place - take it. It's understandable if he is jealous, but requesting for a break-up is welcome. He only underlines the bottom line.
He wasn't meant for you.
Actually, i hardly ever pick my giffy's call, but I like it when she picks her call, infact if she doesn't some people will ask me "is she not there, why didn't she pick it?"
Its fun to be open and free - you won't even want to cheat because nothing is hidden here, your past will catch up with you, so why not just be free?
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by babymine(f): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2006
Sure. Why not. Got nuthin to hide. tongue
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by Christino(m): 7:02pm On May 19, 2006
when last did I
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by mamaput(f): 8:06pm On May 19, 2006
I have nothing to hid anyone can pick my calls.
But then I do not have a cell phone and do not need one .So the house calls can be for anyone .
But i will never pick anyones phone , and even with my kids i only pick their cellphone if they forgot it at home. i answer Hello ***** phone??.
When i still had a cell phone onone picked it.
I think there is a big difference between house phone and cell phone?
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by gem87(f): 11:12pm On May 19, 2006
there's nuffin worng wiv it cuz i'm clean
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by Christino(m): 11:21pm On May 19, 2006
Do you pick his calls?
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by gem87(f): 11:24pm On May 19, 2006
yes, i do.
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by Christino(m): 12:17am On May 20, 2006
Say the truth, has it ever caused any misunderstanding?
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by funloving(m): 12:51am On May 20, 2006
Why is it that relationships are so hard these days.
Heck ! Pick his call or don't pick it ,what does it matter.
For all I care,I will pick or not pick a call ,depending on my mood.
My girl can pick my call if I am not within reach but she should not do it because she is suspicipous of me,otherwise there is no basis for the relationship.
People have simply messed up this relationship thing.
Now everything is viewed with suspicion and ulterior motives.
Picking a call is a simple thing that should not have called for a discussion.
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by Christino(m): 5:28am On May 20, 2006
It wouldn't have been a topic if there was nothing to hide cheesy
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by DivaPeach(f): 5:45am On May 20, 2006
eveseh:

i try that onetime but i will never do it again,

one day i told my partner to take my call because that day my mom suppoed to call me
and i was in the shower,so when the phone ring i told him to take it and it was
not my mom and it was someone else a boy from my school,i didnt know what to do and the same day me
and the we broke up,because he was too jaloers and i told him that the boy that called i don't have nothing
to do with him,he stay didnt believe me and he said he was leaving and he left,
he call me and the next day and told me say he want to beoke up with me because i have
another boy friend.

Home boy is full of shit, he been wanted to break up with you but didnt have a good enough reason until he answered you phone,
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by babymine(f): 11:51am On May 20, 2006
Yep
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by mamaput(f): 12:47pm On May 20, 2006
sometimes people that want to break up just wait till they find a reason to do so.
The other boy on the phone came as a good oppunity.
But for me i rather give someone i do not know so well a cell phone number that my house number because the house phone is something i have had for like 16 years now and i do not want to change it because of funny calls.
the cell phon is changed more often.
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by dominobaby(f): 1:31pm On May 20, 2006
I could, y not. Its only when u've got sumfn to hide that u'l be jumpy.
However, it is not all calls. Only calls in which he knows the caller.
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by Bright2(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2006
I will like 2 do it, but would not do such. There is always lack of understanding in ladies infact both sex.
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by Genial(m): 2:32pm On May 20, 2006
Not unless she's my secretary.

smiley
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by Uzzyan: 2:46pm On May 20, 2006
As a gal most of my friends are guys infact my best friend is a guy weneva he's there<my bf> and i answer the phone he'll be like who is that. talk more of wen he's the one who picks the calls. Wen we talk of my friends he always wants to hear me talk of the shes and weneva he hears a he, he'll be like pardon repeat yourself if he picks my calls and hears a hes voice men its a case
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by Christino(m): 3:04pm On May 20, 2006
Trust is lacking, you need to reassure him from time to time that he's the only one. Better still swear on your great grandma's grave (if she's not alive) that you'll be faithful to him for[b] as long as his love don't change[/b].
Next, put yourself in his shoes, if his best pal is a girl and she buzzes him almost all the time, especially when you have a clash or you are enjoying a romantic moment and he starts smiling like he won jackpot on phone with her, girl, u gotta be kidding me you'd be okay with that?
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by gem87(f): 4:37pm On May 20, 2006
Christino:

Say the truth, has it ever caused any misunderstanding?

honestly, no.
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by Memunah(f): 9:19am On Jan 09, 2008
Why not?got no skeleton in my cupboard!i pick his calls too.Understanding matters!!!
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by omuanp(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2008
My girl wont pick my calls no matter what and i will never pick her calls. there is more to trust than picking of calls.
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by imaibehe(f): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2008
he wud want to respect my privacy n not pick, except i tell him to
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2008
No, I wouldn't. I'd never answer my girlfriend's cellphone either.

If one is destined to cheat, they'd cheat, before the advent of cellphones and internet / email, there were cheats. So, answering your partner's cellphone because you're suspicious of their activities boils down to a trust issue. Then, you need to ask yourself - are you answering your partner's cellphone, because you genuinely think you're being helpful? Or merely because you think there's something going on that shouldn't be?

In the same vein, do you open your partner's mail, and go through their emails?

Some things are best left alone, you could answer you partner's cellphone all you like, steam open their letters, access their emails etc. It would NOT stop a determined cheater, and if you feel you can't trust your partner, then I'm afraid you should not be together.

Your partner should NOT have to prove he / she's faithful by allowing you to access their phone calls, those with insecurities will always find something else to fret about, regardless of the fact they answer their partner's cellphones and find nothing incriminating.

The next step would be to start following them when they go out, and hiding behind bushes.
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by sagitarius(m): 10:26am On Jan 09, 2008
only with my permission, same applies 2 me. if i'm not permitted, i won't pick hers either[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by stefykarl: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2008
My partner does not and i dont, my cell phone is my privacy likewise his, so why should i, the best way to stay strong in a r/ship is STAY AWAY FROM HIS/HER CELL PHONE
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by mopegirl(f): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2008
of course
Re: Do You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Calls? by hintzubie(m): 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2008
Love is all about trust! allowing your partner to pick ur calls is left to the policy both of you have set. The fact is this, your partner must know every details about you and the other way round too. It all depend of both of you loving each other with all your heart. It is possible for your girl or your guy told you that this happened today, i mean, it is possible for your girl to tell you that she exchenged phone number with a guy due to preasure from the person so she just had to disclose her number should in case he called, he should understand and from there the guy will know wats up. This is all about trust. Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Always Suspecting Me! / What Can U Do For Love / She Keeps Talking About Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.