Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us (6395 Views)

Clear Error In The Bible: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake / Things Only God Could Have Known! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by F00028: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
danwo:

^^^^

I don't completely follow you.

Isaiah 53:5 is a letter too?

ahem...Isaiah 53:5 does not refer to Jesus what makes you think that?

if you want old testament prophesy about Jesus try psalm 91
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by danwo: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
obadiah777:

lots of questions. LOL.

1-JESUS DIED FOR MANKIND BUT NOT TO FORGIVE YOU OF YOUR SINS. THE BENEFIT TO MANKIND IS THAT BOTH JEWS AND GENTILES ARE NOW UNITED UNDER THE LAW ( EPHESIANS 2 VS 14 ) WHICH WAS MADE POSSIBLE BECAUSE THE NEW TESTAMENT AUTHORS WERE PART OF THE FIRST FRUITS WHOSE SOULS WERE RESURRECTED TO THE LORD. AS SUCH THE LORD HAD ACCESS TO THEM AS THEIR SINS HAD BEEN NAILED TO THE CROSS. THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH ( SPIRITUAL DEATH ). WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY DEAD THE LORD CANT USE YOU TO DO HIS WORK. THE LORD NEEDED THE NEW TESTAMENT WRITTEN TO ROPE IN THE GENTILES WITH THE ISRAELITES AND HENCE UNITE THE WORLD. THE NEW TESTAMENT WAS WRITTEN BY THE SPIRITUALLY RESSURECTED FIRST FRUITS. AS SUCH CHRIST DIED FOR THE WHOLE WORLD SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE A WAY TO RECONNECT TO GOD THROUGH THE SCRIPTURES. SO THIS IS WHAT CHRIST DID FOR THE WHOLE WORLD. OFFER YOU A WAY TO RETURN TO THE FATHER. NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR SINS. YOUR SINS YOU WILL ALWAYS PAY FOR ( GALATIANS 6 VS 7 ). YOU RECONNECT WITH THE FATHER THROUGH YOUR SPIRIT BUT WHATEVER YOU DO WITH YOUR BODY YOU WILL PAY FOR IT. IF YOU WANT TO BE FULLY CONNECTED AND IN GOOD STANDING WITH GOD ? YOU HAVE TO OBEY ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 13. AND I CAN HEAR YOU SAY BUT THE OLD TESTAMENT IS DONE AWAY WITH. CHRIST SAID I COME IN THE WHOLE VOLUME OF THE BOOK. SO YOUR WORK IS TWOFOLD. RECONNECT TO THE FATHER IN YOUR SPIRIT VIA HIS WORDS AND SECONDLY YOU DO THE WORK WHICH IS KEEPING THE COMMANDS SO THAT YOU DONT GET THE LORD CORRECTING YOU BY GALATIANS 6 VS 7. FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS RUBBISH. WORKS IS OBEYING THE COMMANDS. CHRIST DID NOT DIE FOR YOUR SINS, HE DIED SO YOU CAN HAVE THE SCRIPTURES WHICH WILL RECONNECT YOU TO GOD.

@obadiah777

Without resorting to almost saying you are erratic and tangled up with scriptural instability,

I'll admit you can be most times, a true definition of hard work. No offense.

Lord have mercy on a non-swimmer

There are gleams of daylight through the cracks though.
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by danwo: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2012
F00028:

ahem ...Isaiah 53:5 does not refer to Jesus what makes you think that?

if you want old testament prophesy about Jesus try psalm 91

@F00028

What you on about?

Obadiah777 said all those references I submitted were letters, which is why I was asking him whether that Isaiah 53:5 prophecy too is a letter

He kept schtum on that, keeping his peace
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by F00028: 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
danwo:

@F00028

What you on about?

Obadiah777 said all those references I submitted were letters, which is why I was asking him whether that Isaiah 53:5 prophecy too is a letter

letter or not it was not about Jesus Christ. you should stop putting it out there like it is.
peace.
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Rossikk(m): 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
But where is the proof that there ever was a person named Jesus Christ?

That's the question folks ought to be asking.

I mean, just because it says so in the bible, and a couple of other dodgy christian sources, doesn't mean this character actually ever existed. There are no solid records of him outside the bible.
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by danwo: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
F00028:

letter or not it was not about Jesus Christ.

you should stop putting it out there like it is

peace.

@F00028

Shalom too, my brother.

I've sensed you're one of few words.

Thank you for the admonition.

The scripture, indeed is a daily and/or life time study.

It's not easy . . .
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Ayomivic(m): 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2012
obadiah777: ok before i answer that question. i need a favor from you. can you show me that part of the bible where it says Jesus died for our sins. give me verses. i would appreciate that
This statement of yours shows clearly that you don't have much knowledge of the scriptur. Ok, can you explain this verses

". . . .For this is my blood of the new testament which is shed for many for the remission of sins"( Matth 26:28, Mark 14:24)

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinner, christ died for us.Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from warth through him. For if ,when we were enemies, we were reconcile to God by the death of his son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. And not only so,but we also joy in God through our lord Jesus Christ by whom we have now received the atonement."(Roman 5:8-11)

I will urge you to read the whole book of Romans for better understanding
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
[size=16pt]my felow Nigerians! DONT BE FOOLED!

jesus did not die because he wanted to and to save us! NO! HE DIED BECAUSE HE HAD NO CHOICE! HE WAS A CONVICTED TRAITOR UNDER ROMAN LAW AND WAS LEGALLY EXECUTED FOR HIS CRIME![/size]
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by seekingtruth(m): 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2012
Ayomivic:

are you a christian? Why are you so confused like athiests and others religions? Many prophets had foretold the death of Jesus Christ and the significance of his death. Jesus knew this while on earth. So his death was not by mistake at all.
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by seekingtruth(m): 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
Was Jesus supposed to live forever on earth?
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nuezha(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2012
F00028:

he knew then explain me this:

I've read many books that I couldn't recall the titles or the storyline of some of 'em. The Holy Bible isn't just any kind of book we read and dump. It takes a deep spiritual understanding to be enlightened by it.

I was not born a christian so I held a very stiff criticicm toward the Bible and it's carriers until recently.

If Jesus armed His Disciples according to you why did he refrain Peter from using same at His arrest? Remember, Jesus earnestly desired to fulfil the scriptures when he said "the hour has come" few hours before His arrest.

Understanding is of God. May HE grant it to you.
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2012
danwo:

@obadiah777

Without resorting to almost saying you are erratic and tangled up with scriptural instability,

I'll admit you can be most times, a true definition of hard work. No offense.

Lord have mercy on a non-swimmer

There are gleams of daylight through the cracks though.
grin grin grin you do know that means i must have the spirit of Yahawah because he spoke in riddles too. grin grin grin
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nuezha(m): 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2012
Rossikk: But where is the proof that there ever was a person named Jesus Christ?

That's the question folks ought to be asking.

I mean, just because it says so in the bible, and a couple of other dodgy christian sources, doesn't mean this character actually ever existed. There are no solid records of him outside the bible.

GOD HAVE MERCY!!!
I practiced Islam 4 d 1st 25yrs of my life. Yissa/Yissau/Issa/Yessua - Jesus was mentioned in the Quran.
Injil/Injeel - Bible was mentioned in the Quran
Pls read about the History Roman Empire (at least that is mere history & not Bible)
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
danwo:

@F00028

What you on about?

LOL ok let me go look at that isaiah verse. hold up. ok i have read the verse and this is ISAIAH speaking. ISAIAH is one of the first fruits. he is one of the 144,000. he is making a narrative speech. not to the whole world.

MATTHEW 15 VS 24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel. THE LOST SHEEP IS THE ELECT. I THINK THAT IS A CLEARER VERSE FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. DID HE SAY I WAS SENT TO THE WHOLE WORLD ? NAH HE SAID I AM SENT ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL.

OK LETS SEE MORE VERSES

ACTS 5 VS 30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins. THERE GO FORGIVENESS OF SIN FOR ONLY ISRAEL AGAIN NOT THE WHOLE WORLD.

JOHN 4 VS 22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews

NEVER ONCE MENTIONED THE WHOLE WORLD. AND IF THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD ARE FORGIVEN DOESNT THAT MEAN THAT PEOPLE CAN KEEP DOING WHATEVER THEY FEEL LIKE BECAUSE THEIR SINS ARE FORGIVEN ? DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU ?
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2012
Ayomivic:
This statement of yours shows clearly that you don't have much knowledge of the scriptur. Ok, can you explain this verses

". . . .For this is my blood of the new testament which is shed for many for the remission of sins"( Matth 26:28, Mark 14:24)

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinner, christ died for us.Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from warth through him. For if ,when we were enemies, we were reconcile to God by the death of his son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. And not only so,but we also joy in God through our lord Jesus Christ by whom we have now received the atonement."(Roman 5:8-11)

I will urge you to read the whole book of Romans for better understanding
YOU ERR BRAH. YOU ERR. LISTEN, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR. WHEN READING THE NEW TESTAMENT TRY TO READ THE VERSES BEFORE AND AFTER SO YOU CAN SEE WHO IT IS ADDRESSED TO. LIKE I KEEP SAYING, THE NEW TESTAMENT IS 'A RECRUITMENT AND INDOCTRINATION' OF BRETHRENS WHO WERE PART OF THE FIRST RESSURECTION WHEN CHRIST SEALED THEM IN HIS DEATH. THE DEATH OF CHRIST UNITED BOTH JEWS AND GENTILES SO THESE ELECT MEN WERE BEING RECRUITED TO GO SPREAD THE NEWS TO THE GENTILES. THIS IS WHAT THE NEW TESTAMENT IS ABOUT. A DRIVE TO SPIRITUALLY CIVILIZE THE GENTILE NATIONS. IN THE MIDST OF IT THE FIRST FRUITS WROTE LETTERS TO EACH OTHER. THIS IS WHAT THE NEW TESTAMENT IS ABOUT. YOU GUYS READ THOSE LETTERS DIRECTED AT OTHER PEOPLE AND THINK IT IS REFERING TO THE WHOLE WORLD. YOU ERR BROTHER YOU ERR
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by F00028: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by F00028: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
Nuezha:

If Jesus armed His Disciples according to you why did he refrain Peter from using same at His arrest?

easy. when he finally came face to face with his enemies he was outnumbered!
-mark. 14:43
resistance would have been futile. and if you read your bible you would know didn't want to die.

Nuezha:

Remember, Jesus earnestly desired to fulfil the scriptures...

then why all the drama? why cry, my God why have you forsaken me, on the cross?
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by danwo: 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2012
Nuezha:

If Jesus armed His Disciples according to you why did he refrain Peter from using same at His arrest?

F00028:

easy. because when he finally came face to face with his enemies they outnumbered! resistance would have been futile. -mark 14:43

Nuezha:

Remember, Jesus earnestly desired to fulfil the scriptures...

F00028:

if that were true then why all the drama?

why would he cry , my God why have you forsaken me, on the cross
?

@F00028

"why all the drama?
why would he cry , my God why have you forsaken me, on the cross
?" you say in an uncomplimentary & sneering manner

Well if you had continued on from Matthew 27:46 and followed on up to Matthew 27:50

you might understand correctly what actually transpired or happened during that space of time

and soon realise that the reason why Jesus cried out, cried out twice as a matter of fact

was because Jesus at that point became aware of a reenactment of what happened in Eden was taking/had taken place again with Him.

God is no respecter of person, especially where/when sin is involved.

What happened to Adam, happened to Him too.

Spiritual death first happened before physical death following.

Sin and the Spirit are not bedfellows. Sin and Anointing do not work hand in glove.

Christ (i.e. the anointing; the Spirit) departed from Jesus

The Spirit is like a conduit that connects God the Father and God the Son

Jesus sensed that Christ has left Him. The Father has severed the conduit due to the sin now placed on Jesus.

The Father had to hands off, back off and step back away from Jesus now.

Sin is unacceptable. God is incompatible with sin.

It was this abandonment that made Jesus cry out.

F00028 whether Jesus "cried or not" was not "drama"

so please "you should stop putting it out there like" that.

This was a distressful moment.

Death whether spiritual or physical is a painful feeling to go through.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by ATMC(f): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2012
There's more to concentrate on than this argument. I'm out!
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Ayomivic(m): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2012
obadiah777: YOU ERR BRAH. YOU ERR. LISTEN, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR. WHEN READING THE NEW TESTAMENT TRY TO READ THE VERSES BEFORE AND AFTER SO YOU CAN SEE WHO IT IS ADDRESSED TO. LIKE I KEEP SAYING, THE NEW TESTAMENT IS 'A RECRUITMENT AND INDOCTRINATION' OF BRETHRENS WHO WERE PART OF THE FIRST RESSURECTION WHEN CHRIST SEALED THEM IN HIS DEATH. THE DEATH OF CHRIST UNITED BOTH JEWS AND GENTILES SO THESE ELECT MEN WERE BEING RECRUITED TO GO SPREAD THE NEWS TO THE GENTILES. THIS IS WHAT THE NEW TESTAMENT IS ABOUT. A DRIVE TO SPIRITUALLY CIVILIZE THE GENTILE NATIONS. IN THE MIDST OF IT THE FIRST FRUITS WROTE LETTERS TO EACH OTHER. THIS IS WHAT THE NEW TESTAMENT IS ABOUT. YOU GUYS READ THOSE LETTERS DIRECTED AT OTHER PEOPLE AND THINK IT IS REFERING TO THE WHOLE WORLD. YOU ERR BROTHER YOU ERR

Ok answer these questions.

who are the gentile?

What was the purpose of spreading the news to the gentile as you said and the purpose of uniting Jew with gentiles?

if Jesus was sent to Israel and not to the world, what will be the faith of other nations of the world in the day of Judgement?

What makes your so call elected diffèrent to the rest of Isreal and the rest of the world?

May be the way you said you are reading Bible is what cause your confussion? Try to read Bible from the beginning, i mean from genesis to revelation that is what a good christians should do.It is after you do that, that you can read in verses and when you are reading verses don't just pick the verses, try to read from the beginning of that chapter.
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
Ayomivic:

Ok answer these questions.

who are the gentile?

What was the purpose of spreading the news to the gentile as you said and the purpose of uniting Jew with gentiles?

if Jesus was sent to Israel and not to the world, what will be the faith of other nations of the world in the day of Judgement?

What makes your so call elected diffèrent to the rest of Isreal and the rest of the world?

May be the way you said you are reading Bible is what cause your confussion? Try to read Bible from the beginning, i mean from genesis to revelation that is what a good christians should do.It is after you do that, that you can read in verses and when you are reading verses don't just pick the verses, try to read from the beginning of that chapter.
1- gentiles are what today are called arabs, caucasians, ethiopians, erritreans, hausas, fulanis, somalians, polynesians and asians.

2-what was the purpose of spreading the news to the gentiles ? thats how God designed it. the jews are supposed to be the spiritual light to the gentile nations and the purpose of uniting the jews with the gentiles is to end the punishment of the jews at the hand of the gentiles. the gentiles prior to that had been the lords weapons ( habbakuk 1 vs 12 ). by uniting them in the law they are now held accountable for their actions. this wasnt the case before ( romans 4 vs 15 )

3-on the day of judgement the faith of the other nations who are not israelites is such that the ones amongst them who seek the lord before then will be be in heaven, however those who do not seek the lord will be plunged into second death or what is known as hell.

4-the elect are different from israel and the rest of the world because they are your future leaders. in the govt of the lord on earth there is no voting or elections or all that carnal stuff that we do on earth. the lord selects and does not elect his own govt. those elect are the holy govt in heaven. they are the law men and the rulers and governors.
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by F00028: 7:37am On Sep 23, 2012
obadiah777:
... those elect are the holy govt in heaven. they are the law men and the rulers and governors.

why do we need rusers and governors in heaven?
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Kay17: 7:56am On Sep 23, 2012
I think if God is omnipotent, Jesus wouldn't have been necessary.
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by danwo: 8:27am On Sep 23, 2012
Kay 17:

I think if God is omnipotent, Jesus wouldn't have been necessary.

@Kay 17

You thought wrong and some may take it as a naive thought too,

because when or if understood, then it becomes obvious that God,

regardless of the omnipotence brouhaha, was following a rule.

The rule had to do with how to live or reside legally on earth.

The rule necessitated a body, the result is Jesus.

God became a Daddy (i.e. God the Father) the moment Jesus (i.e. God the Son) was born
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Kay17: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2012
Note: that God is all-powerful, almighty, and omnipotent, therefore releasing him from any rule of necessity because they are below him.

Jesus wasn't needed to be sacrificed.
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by wiegraf: 8:56am On Sep 23, 2012
Kay 17: I think if God is omnipotent, Jesus wouldn't have been necessary.

You'd have thought this would be obvious, however, 'greater good' and 'free will'.
Wait for it...
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Kay17: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2012
^^ Lol!
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by danwo: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2012
Kay 17:

Note: that God is all-powerful, almighty, and omnipotent,

therefore releasing him from any rule of necessity because they are below him.

Jesus wasn't needed to be sacrificed.

@Kay 17

I intend no offense by these remarks.

Awwww cute but ignorance is bliss.

God will be setting a precedent

and a bad one or example for that matter if He cannot obey and abide by His word.

The original or beginning template had to be replaced

The new template within the boundaries of the rule came in the person of Jesus.

You know what a template is and what it is used for or what it is all about, don't you?
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2012
F00028:

why do we need rusers and governors in heaven?
we need rulers because heaven is not what you think it is. heaven is also the state of the earth as well as the state of the human spirit, and the people who do not make it while they will be in heaven will still have corrupt spirits. so they will still have the tendency to sin. thats where the rulers come in. one of the advantages of making it to heaven is that you will be given authority over those who did not make it and the lord allows you permission to be violent with them if they sin

REVELATION 2 VS 26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

SO BASICALLY IF YOU MAKE IT TO HEAVEN, YOU WILL BE IN CHARGE OF THOSE WHO DID NOT MAKE IT AND YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO FORK THEM UP EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. YOU WILL BE THE ONE TAKING OUT THE LORDS VENGEANCE ON THOSE WHO DIDNT MAKE IT. THOSE WHO KILLED PEOPLE ON EARTH, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO KILL THEM. THOSE WHO ENSLAVED PEOPLE ON EARTH ? YOU WILL PUT THEM IN HARDCORE SLAVERY IN HEAVEN ( REVELATIONS 13 VS 10 ) ( JEREMIAH 30 VS 16 ), WHATEVER JUDGEMENTS THEY HAVE COMING TO THEM ? THOSE WHO MADE IT TO HEAVEN WILL BE REQUIRED TO MAKE THEIR LIVES A LIVING HELL. THOSE WHO LYNCHED PEOPLE ON EARTH ? YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO LYNCH THEM. BASICALLY YOU WILL BECOME THE EAGLE WHILE THOSE WHO DIDNT MAKE IT WILL BE THE DEAD THAT YOU FEED ON. THATS HEAVEN ON EARTH. SO BASICALLY YOU DONT WANT TO BE THE DEAD IN HEAVEN BECAUSE YOUR AZZ WILL BE BROKEN DOWN VIOLENTLY BY THOSE WHO MADE IT AND THEY HAVE THE LORDS PERMISSION TO DO IT ( REVELATIONS 2 VS 26 )
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Kay17: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2012
danwo:

@Kay 17

I intend no offense by these remarks.

Awwww cute but ignorance is bliss.

God will be setting a precedent

and a bad one or example for that matter if He cannot obey and abide by His word.

The original or beginning template had to be replaced

The new template within the boundaries of the rule came in the person of Jesus.

You know what a template is and what it is used for or what it is all about, don't you?

God is above the "Rule" and he is not a ceremonious God
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2012
Double post
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2012
obadiah777: we need rulers because heaven is not what you think it is. heaven is also the state of the earth as well as the state of the human spirit, and the people who do not make it while they will be in heaven will still have corrupt spirits. so they will still have the tendency to sin. thats where the rulers come in. one of the advantages of making it to heaven is that you will be given authority over those who did not make it and the lord allows you permission to be violent with them if they sin

REVELATION 2 VS 26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

SO BASICALLY IF YOU MAKE IT TO HEAVEN, YOU WILL BE IN CHARGE OF THOSE WHO DID NOT MAKE IT AND YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO FORK THEM UP EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. YOU WILL BE THE ONE TAKING OUT THE LORDS VENGEANCE ON THOSE WHO DIDNT MAKE IT. THOSE WHO KILLED PEOPLE ON EARTH, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO KILL THEM. THOSE WHO ENSLAVED PEOPLE ON EARTH ? YOU WILL PUT THEM IN HARDCORE SLAVERY IN HEAVEN ( REVELATIONS 13 VS 10 ) ( JEREMIAH 30 VS 16 ), WHATEVER JUDGEMENTS THEY HAVE COMING TO THEM ? THOSE WHO MADE IT TO HEAVEN WILL BE REQUIRED TO MAKE THEIR LIVES A LIVING HELL. THOSE WHO LYNCHED PEOPLE ON EARTH ? YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO LYNCH THEM. BASICALLY YOU WILL BECOME THE EAGLE WHILE THOSE WHO DIDNT MAKE IT WILL BE THE DEAD THAT YOU FEED ON. THATS HEAVEN ON EARTH. SO BASICALLY YOU DONT WANT TO BE THE DEAD IN HEAVEN BECAUSE YOUR AZZ WILL BE BROKEN DOWN VIOLENTLY BY THOSE WHO MADE IT AND THEY HAVE THE LORDS PERMISSION TO DO IT ( REVELATIONS 2 VS 26 )

Suggesting all these would happen in Heaven is confusing to me. I thought Heaven is supposed to be a place of Joy & peace Why would anyone with the tendency of commiting sin make it to Heaven to be ruled in the first place

Buzugee, explain o; you don burst my head with these interpretations of scripture bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Practical Ways To Draw Near To God Through Faith. / The Hidden Truth About Genesis Revealed: How It Is The Power To Unlock Yourself / MFM Pastor battling Cataract, Accuses G.O Of Giving Him Oil Instead Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.