Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us (6394 Views)

Clear Error In The Bible: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake / Things Only God Could Have Known! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2012
seriallink:

Suggesting all these would happen in Heaven is confusing to me. I thought Heaven is supposed to be a place of Joy & peace Why would anyone with the tendency of commiting sin make it to Heaven to be ruled in the first place

Buzugee, explain o; you don burst my head with this interpretation bro
you thought wrong. Joy and peace for those who make it. Hell for those who dont.

revelations 2 vs 26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

revelations 13 vs 10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

jeremiah 30 vs 16 Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.

isaiah 14 vs 2 And the peoples will take them and bring them to their place, and the house of Israel will possess them in the LORD’s land as male and female slaves. They will take captive those who were their captors, and rule over those who oppressed them.

all those judgements above will be executed in heaven. see, everything happens on earth. the place of judgement is on earth. heaven is on earth and hell is on earth.

ecclesiastes 3 vs 16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there. the place of judgement under the sun is the earth. heaven and hell is on earth. they are both conditions on earth
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2012
^^^ Are you implying that the wicked wouldn't be totally destroyed? That they would live with the righteous & be ruled forever? I thought the wicked would be destroyed completely & there would be no more wickedness, sorrow or pain when the righteous reign. Thanks for the verses you posted though
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by danwo: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2012
danwo:

@Kay 17

I intend no offense by these remarks.

Awwww cute but ignorance is bliss.

God will be setting a precedent

and a bad one or example for that matter if He cannot obey and abide by His word.

The original or beginning template had to be replaced

The new template within the boundaries of the rule came in the person of Jesus.

You know what a template is and what it is used for or what it is all about, don't you?

Kay 17:

God is above the "Rule" and he is not a ceremonious God

@Kay 17

"For though Yahweh is high, yet he looks after the lowly; but the proud, he knows from afar." - Psalm 138:6

It is true God is above the "Rule" however God is humble

With you it might be different because pride possibly might prevent you from doing what God did.

Remember that humility is not thinking less of yourself, it is thinking of yourself less

God thought of Himself less and so was humble enough to forgo any special right, advantage or immunity from the "Rule".

Thinking of man, He unceremoniously came down to earth, became the new template and sacrifice.
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by F00028: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2012
obadiah777: we need rulers because heaven is not what you think it is. heaven is also the state of the earth as well as the state of the human spirit, and the people who do not make it while they will be in heaven will still have corrupt spirits. so they will still have the tendency to sin. thats where the rulers come in. one of the advantages of making it to heaven is that you will be given authority over those who did not make it and the lord allows you permission to be violent with them if they sin

REVELATION 2 VS 26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

SO BASICALLY IF YOU MAKE IT TO HEAVEN, YOU WILL BE IN CHARGE OF THOSE WHO DID NOT MAKE IT AND YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO FORK THEM UP EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. YOU WILL BE THE ONE TAKING OUT THE LORDS VENGEANCE ON THOSE WHO DIDNT MAKE IT. THOSE WHO KILLED PEOPLE ON EARTH, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO KILL THEM. THOSE WHO ENSLAVED PEOPLE ON EARTH ? YOU WILL PUT THEM IN HARDCORE SLAVERY IN HEAVEN ( REVELATIONS 13 VS 10 ) ( JEREMIAH 30 VS 16 ), WHATEVER JUDGEMENTS THEY HAVE COMING TO THEM ? THOSE WHO MADE IT TO HEAVEN WILL BE REQUIRED TO MAKE THEIR LIVES A LIVING HELL. THOSE WHO LYNCHED PEOPLE ON EARTH ? YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO LYNCH THEM. BASICALLY YOU WILL BECOME THE EAGLE WHILE THOSE WHO DIDNT MAKE IT WILL BE THE DEAD THAT YOU FEED ON. THATS HEAVEN ON EARTH. SO BASICALLY YOU DONT WANT TO BE THE DEAD IN HEAVEN BECAUSE YOUR AZZ WILL BE BROKEN DOWN VIOLENTLY BY THOSE WHO MADE IT AND THEY HAVE THE LORDS PERMISSION TO DO IT ( REVELATIONS 2 VS 26 )

shocked whoa! back up. didn't Jesus Christ say that when we are resurrected we become spirit equal to angels? are angels corrupt?
(don't have the bible on hand but will give the ref later if you dont know it)
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by F00028: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2012
. someone please tell how delete a double post. undecided
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 23, 2012
seriallink: ^^^ Are you implying that the wicked wouldn't be totally destroyed? That they would live with the righteous & be ruled forever? I thought the wicked would be destroyed completely & there would be no more wickedness, sorrow or pain when the righteous reign. Thanks for the verses you posted though
spirits never get destroyed. they live in a body as a soul, then you die, the spirit returns to rest in the spirit world ( ecclesiastes 12 vs 7 ), and then you return back to earth in the 3rd or 4th generation in a different body. now some of the wicked will be destroyed in the intense tribulation to come before christ returns but dont you think that is getting off easy ? well they aint getting off that easy. you will reincarnate back into hell to continue your punishment. and you will keep reincarnating back as till the time the lord appoints that you have served enough time in hell. the hell of the israelites started about 2 - 3 thousand years ago, so i am guessing that is how much time you spend in hell. so lets assume that you live to an average of 80 years old. if you keep returning in the 3rd generation. that means you get to return to earth like 15 times in hell after which you are then forgiven and admitted to heaven. so if you look at the world today, the israelites ( who are not part of the 144,000 ) are in hell. that started around 2500 years ago. thats why every black person you see is catching hell. they keep shouting about how nigeria is messed up. they dont realize they are in hell and the time is not yet up to be released from hell. however when christ returns is when we will be released from hell because then it will be time for the gentiles to be judged as a nation. jews first and then gentiles. the israelite nation got judged first. this is why we are in hell and the gentiles are in heaven. thats why you see every black person wanting to escape to britain and america and europe etc. they are too puzzy to serve their punishment grin
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 23, 2012
F00028:

shocked whoa! back up. didn't Jesus Christ say that when we are resurrected we become spirit equal to angels? are angels corrupt?
(don't have the bible on hand but will give the ref later if you dont know it)

yes angels are corrupt 2 PETER 2 VS 4 For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment;

see you are caught up in roman catholic dogma. an angel just means a messenger from God. if God sends you to preach to someone, then you are a person with a message from God. that makes you an angel
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2012
obadiah777: spirits never get destroyed. they live in a body as a soul, then you die, the spirit returns to rest in the spirit world ( ecclesiastes 12 vs 7 ), and then you return back to earth in the 3rd or 4th generation in a different body. now some of the wicked will be destroyed in the intense tribulation to come before christ returns but dont you think that is getting off easy ? well they aint getting off that easy. you will reincarnate back into hell to continue your punishment. and you will keep reincarnating back as till the time the lord appoints that you have served enough time in hell. the hell of the israelites started about 2 - 3 thousand years ago, so i am guessing that is how much time you spend in hell. so lets assume that you live to an average of 80 years old. if you keep returning in the 3rd generation. that means you get to return to earth like 15 times in hell after which you are then forgiven and admitted to heaven. so if you look at the world today, the israelites ( who are not part of the 144,000 ) are in hell. that started around 2500 years ago. thats why every black person you see is catching hell. they keep shouting about how nigeria is messed up. they dont realize they are in hell and the time is not yet up to be released from hell. however when christ returns is when we will be released from hell because then it will be time for the gentiles to be judged as a nation. jews first and then gentiles. the israelite nation got judged first. this is why we are in hell and the gentiles are in heaven. thats why you see every black person wanting to escape to britain and america and europe etc. they are too puzzy to serve their punishment grin

The Bible doesn't teach reincarnation, where did you get all these ideas from It's all scary, so you think Africans are in hell now while the developed nations are in Heaven Interesting!! grin I can't say what you are saying are right or wrong, but where are the biblical backups for these your Heaven & Hell theories & reincarnation
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2012
obadiah777:

yes angels are corrupt 2 PETER 2 VS 4 For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment;

see you are caught up in roman catholic dogma. an angel just means a messenger from God. if God sends you to preach to someone, then you are a person with a message from God. that makes you an angel

Really Na wa oo!! I thought angels are heavenly beings
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2012
seriallink:

The Bible doen't teach reincarnation, where did you get all these ideas from. It's all scary, so you think Africans are in hell now while the developed nations are in Heaven Interesting!! grin I can't say what you are saying are right or wrong, but where are the biblical backups for these your Heaven & Hell theories & reincarnation
the bible did not teach reincarnation however the lord says i will reveal my secrets to my prophets. amos 3 vs 7. these are a few reincarnation verses. if you are spiritual enough you will recieve it, if not, you will not get it

1-revelation 1 vs 7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. . so answer me this ? how is someone who lived 2000 years ago going to be on earth again when Christ returns ? REINCARNATION.

2-REVELATION 14 VS 13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them. how does your works follow you when you are dead ? they follow you into the next life you are reincarnated into. once you die in Christ, you are sealed forever. every time you reincarnate

3-JOHN 9 VS 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? if you are born blind when did you sin to be born blind ? cant be in this lifetime cuz you are born blind for punishment

4-jOB 19 VS 26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

5-ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past. God requires that which is past. your past sins are required. how do you pay for them if you are dead ? remember spirits dont feel pain. only the body does. REINCARNATION
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2012
seriallink:

Really Na wa oo!! I thought angels are heavenly beings
an angel just means a messenger from God. Say for example if you r-ape a woman and nobody catches you. maybe 4 years down the line the lord will send an evil person to shoot you in the head. thats judgement. what do you think the spirit in that evil person is ?

psalm 78 vs 49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them. AN EVIL ANGEL

the law of karma ( galatians 6 vs 7 ) is carried out by God. he has so many evil angels walking amongst us who carry out his vengeance ( proverbs 16 vs 4 )

if anyone gets killed, i mean absolutely anyone, guess who did it ? 1 SAMUEL 2 VS 6 The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up. THE LORD USES THEM EVIL ANGELS ON YOU TO GET THAT KARMA IN.

1 Like

Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2012
OH AND SERIALLINK THESE ARE NOT THEORIES ABOUT HEAVEN AND HELL. THESE ARE BIBLICAL. I KNOW IT IS HARD TO UNTANGLE FROM THE GENERAL NOTION OF HEAVEN AND HELL AND I HAD THAT PROBLEM TOO FOR A WHILE BUT FORTUNATELY FOR ME, TOWARDS THE END OF LAST YEAR, BEGINNING OF THIS YEAR, I MET REAL AND TRUE PROPHETS OF THE LORD ( I SWEAR THESE MEN ARE PART OF THE 144,000 ELECT. I CAN BET MONEY ON IT ) AND THESE MEN BROKE THE BIBLE DOWN FOR ME THE WAY IT IS INTENDED BY THE LORD AND NOT BY MANS VAIN OPINION. SEE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD LIKE PEOPLE TO TELL THEM SWEET THINGS. THESE PEOPLE LIKE TO HAVE IT SO. THEY LIKE TO SEE A PLACE CALLED HEAVEN IN THE SKIES WHERE EVERYTHING IS SO PEACEFUL AND A PLACE CALLED HELL ETC ETC. THESE ARE ALL FABLES. REALITY OF THE FACT, IF YOU ACTUALLY READ THE BIBLE INTENSELY, IS THAT THERE IS NO PHYSICAL PLACE CALLED HEAVEN OR HELL. THESE ARE CONDITIONS YOU ARE PLACED IN BY GOD ON EARTH STARTING WITH LEADERSHIP, ECONOMICS, YOUR STATE OF MIND, THE STATE OF YOUR HEALTH, THE FAMILY YOU ARE BORN INTO ETC ETC. THERE ARE INDIVIDUAL JUDGEMENTS OF HEAVEN AND HELL AND THEN THERE IS THE ULTIMATE JUDGEMENT OF THE TWO FACTIONS ( JEWS AND GENTILES BUT JEWS FIRST ).
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2012
OH AND REGARDS TO YOU THINKING ANGELS ARE HEAVENLY BEINGS, IN SODOM AND GOMMORAH TWO ANGELS NEARLY GOT R-APED BY THE PEOPLE OF THE TOWN. SO I ASK YOU, IS IT POSSIBLE TO R-APE HEAVENLY SPIRITS ? OR ARE THESE ANGELS ACTUALLY MEN ?
YALL NEED TO UNTANGLE FROM FABLES.
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by ATMC(f): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2012
@obadiah pls more on this reincarnation thing...i have a little understanding of it but i just want u to shed more light on it, ok?
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2012
ATMC: @obadiah pls more on this reincarnation thing...i have a little understanding of it but i just want u to shed more light on it, ok?
OK HUN IF YOU FOCUS ON THE TORAH, WHICH IS THE FIRST FIVE BOOKS IN THE BIBLE, IT SAYS IN MANY VERSES THAT YOU GET PAID FOR YOUR SINS WHEN YOU RETURN BACK TO EARTH IN THE THIRD OR THE FOURTH GENERATION. BASICALLY YOU DIE. YOUR SPIRIT RETURNS TO REST. AND THEN IN THE 3RD GENERATION OR 4TH WILL BE AN AVERAGE OF 75-100 YEARS IF WE ASSUME THAT WOMEN HAVE KIDS AT THE AGE OF 25. SO IN THIS LIFETIME IF YOU HAVE BEEN A VERY EVIL PERSON. YOU DIE. THEN YOUR SPIRIT GOES TO REST IN THE LORD. THEN IN 75 TO 100 YEARS TIME YOU ARE REBORN INTO THE WORLD AS A NEW BORN BABY WITH THE SAME SPIRIT. THEN YOU PAY FOR THE SINS YOU COMMITTED IN YOUR OLD BODY. THE PAYMENT CAN BE ANYTHING DEPENDING ON THE SEVERITY OF YOUR CRIME. THE LORD CAN PUT YOU IN A DEFORMED BODY, OR HE CAN PUT YOU IN A POOR FAMILY, OR HE CAN PUT YOU IN A SITUATION WHERE YOU WILL NEVER EVER HAVE PEACE, OR HE CAN HAVE SOMEONE KILL YOU JUST WHEN YOU ARE IN YOUR YOUTH, OR HE CAN HAVE SOMEONE SHOOT YOUR SPINAL CORD AND PARALYZE YOU ETC ETC ETC ETC. THE LORD IS IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD. HE KNOWS THE AMOUNT OF HAIRS ON YOUR HEAD. THIS IS HOW MUCH OF A MICRO-MANAGER HE IS. AS SUCH ANYTHING YOU SEE THAT HAPPENS IN THIS WORLD ? IT MAY SEEM HARSH BUT IF YOU SEE SOMEONE GET SHOT AND KILLED ? THAT WAS JUDGEMENT FROM THE LORD FOR SOMETHING THAT PERSON DID. EVERY EVIL THING YOU SEE HAPPENING IN THIS WORLD IS JUDGEMENTS. SOMEONE HAS A CAR ACCIDENT AND GETS KILLED ? ITS JUDGEMENT. JUDGEMENT IS HANDED OUT EVERYDAY BY THE LORD.

CHRIST COMING IS NOT SO MUCH TO PASS JUDGEMENT AS TO BRING A CHANGE OF RULERSHIP ON EARTH. TO GIVE THE WORLD BACK TO THE RIGHTEOUS TO RULE. THE CONTROL OF THE WORLD WILL BE THE REWARD OF THE RIGHTEOUS PSALM 37 VS 29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein forever.
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Ayomivic(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2012
obadiah777:
1- gentiles are what today are called arabs, caucasians, ethiopians, erritreans, hausas, fulanis, somalians, polynesians and asians.

2-what was the purpose of spreading the news to the gentiles ? thats how God designed it. the jews are supposed to be the spiritual light to the gentile nations and the purpose of uniting the jews with the gentiles is to end the punishment of the jews at the hand of the gentiles. the gentiles prior to that had been the lords weapons ( habbakuk 1 vs 12 ). by uniting them in the law they are now held accountable for their actions. this wasnt the case before ( romans 4 vs 15 )

3-on the day of judgement the faith of the other nations who are not israelites is such that the ones amongst them who seek the lord before then will be be in heaven, however those who do not seek the lord will be plunged into second death or what is known as hell.

4-the elect are different from israel and the rest of the world because they are your future leaders. in the govt of the lord on earth there is no voting or elections or all that carnal stuff that we do on earth. the lord selects and does not elect his own govt. those elect are the holy govt in heaven. they are the law men and the rulers and governors.

in your answer to second question ,you said the gentiles and jews were united under the law.Does that mean the gentiles are to carry out the law of atonement as it was written in the book of levticus if Jesus does not die for our sins?

And don't forget to tell us if the coming together of jews and gentile had stop the punishment of Jews.

Moreover, who are the elected you are talking about?
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by ATMC(f): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2012
I understand this but what i want to understand is how many times is one to come back? Talking about accidents being judgement, can a person who is to be judged by accidents carry others with him? If yes, if these die with him, what becomes of their purpose, seeing they didn't live to fulfill it? Do they get compensated for dying before their time alongside d one whose time it was?
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by krnl: 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2012
^^^
Let me attempt to reply this the way OBA- DIYA would; all those other people dying along with this person were ALSO meant to die as payment for whatever they did too.
So I guess they are all grouped in the same category.

1 Like

Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by k2039: 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2012
Genesis 3:15(NIV)

And I will put enmity between you and the woman,and between your offspring and hers;he will crush your head,and you will strike his heel.”
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
Ayomivic:

in your answer to second question ,you said the gentiles and jews were united under the law.Does that mean the gentiles are to carry out the law of atonement as it was written in the book of levticus if Jesus does not die for our sins?

And don't forget to tell us if the coming together of jews and gentile had stop the punishment of Jews.

Moreover, who are the elected you are talking about?
NOBODY CARRYS OUT THE LAW OF ATONEMENT ANYMORE. THAT PART OF THE LAW IS DEAD. WE ARE UNDER CHRIST REGIME NOW. SO NEITHER JEW NOR GENTILE HAS TO CARRY OUT LEVITICAL ATONEMENT LAWS.

THE COMING TOGETHER OF JEWS AND GENTILES WAS SUPPOSED TO STOP THE PUNISHMENT OF JEWS. HOWEVER THE GENTILES DID NOT STOP PERSECUTING THE JEWS. SO FROM THE POINT WHEN THEY WERE WRITTEN INTO THE LAW UP TILL THE TIME CHRIST RETURNS ? THEIR SINS ARE BEING ADDED UP. SLAVERY, COLONIALISM ETC ETC ETC ? IS COUNTED AGAINST THEIR SOUL. ALL OF THAT THEY DID AFTER THEY HAD BEEN UNITED UNDER THE LAW WITH THE JEWS. SO WHEN CHRIST RETURNS HE WILL GIVE THE KINGDOM BACK TO THE RIGHTEOUS JEWS AND THE GENTILES WILL BE KICKED OUT OF RULERSHIP AND INTO HELL ( THE ONES OF THEM WHO HAVENT REPENTED )

THE ELECTED ARE THE FIRST FRUITS. WHEN THE WORLD WAS CREATED EVERYONE WAS BASKING IN SIN. THEY TOTALLY DISREGARDED THE LAWS AND WENT INTO ALL KINDS OF WICKEDNESS. THE LORD GAVE THEM TIME TO REPENT AND OVER A PERIOD OF TIME CHOSE 144,000 OF THE MOST HUMBLE ONES WHO NEVER WORSHIPPED IDOLS OR DID ANY WICKEDNESS. THESE ARE ALL ISRAELITES FROM THE 12 TRIBES. INCLUDED IN THAT LIST WILL BE ALL THOSE WHO WROTE THE BIBLE FROM HABBAKUK, OBADIAH, MICAH, MALACHI, MOSES, KING DAVID, ZEPHANIAH, PAUL, ZECHARIAH ETC ETC
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2012
ATMC: I understand this but what i want to understand is how many times is one to come back? Talking about accidents being judgement, can a person who is to be judged by accidents carry others with him? If yes, if these die with him, what becomes of their purpose, seeing they didn't live to fulfill it? Do they get compensated for dying before their time alongside d one whose time it was?
YOUR SPIRIT IS HERE TO STAY FOREVER. YOU COME BACK AS MANY TIMES AS IT TAKES FOREVER TO BE. YOUR SPIRIT IS HERE TO STAY. SO IN BETWEEN PERIODS ON EARTH, YOU GO REST IN THE SPIRIT WORLD. BUT IF YOU MEAN HOW MANY TIMES WILL YOU BE ON EARTH IF YOU ARE CONDEMNED TO HELL ? JUDGING FROM THE PLIGHT OF THE ISRAELITES WHICH OUR HELL STARTED LIKE 2500 YEARS AGO, I WILL SAY YOU WILL SPEND ABOUT 15 - 25 LIFETIMES IN HELL BEFORE YOU GET REDEEMED BECAUSE I THINK OUR REDEMPTION IS VERY NEAR. I SEE THE SIGNS.

IF YOU ARE TO BE JUDGED IN AN ACCIDENT YOU CANNOT CARRY OTHERS WITH YOU, ANYBODY WHO GOT CARRIED IN THAT ACCIDENT HAD JUDGEMENT COMING TO THEM. THE LORD JUST DID IT SO THAT THEY WERE ALL TOGETHER AT THAT POINT IN TIME. OR MAYBE THE LORD MAKES YOU BE BORN IN A FAMILY OF PEOPLE WHO ALL DESERVE JUDGEMENT AND THEN HE TAKES YOU ALL AT ONCE, PAINFULLY.

WHAT BECOMES OF THEIR PURPOSE ? THEIR PURPOSE WAS TO PAY FOR THEIR JUDGEMENTS. WHATEVER THEY DID BEFORE GETTING THAT JUDGEMENT WAS JUST THEM LIVING ON BORROWED TIME. THEIR PURPOSE WAS TO COME AND GET JUDGEMENT SO THEY SERVED THEIR PURPOSE. NOBODY DIES BEFORE THEIR TIME. YOU DIE WHEN GOD WANTS YOU TO.
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2012
krnl: ^^^
Let me attempt to reply this the way OBA- DIYA would; all those other people dying along with this person were ALSO meant to die as payment for whatever they did too.
So I guess they are all grouped in the same category.
AHHHH THANKS. I ANSWERED MINE BEFORE I SAW YOUR ANSWER. I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER grin
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by krnl: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2012
^^^
No Problermo hombre !
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Ayomivic(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
obadiah777: an angel just means a messenger from God. Say for example if you r-ape a woman and nobody catches you. maybe 4 years down the line the lord will send an evil person to shoot you in the head. thats judgement. what do you think the spirit in that evil person is ?

psalm 78 vs 49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them. AN EVIL ANGEL

the law of karma ( galatians 6 vs 7 ) is carried out by God. he has so many evil angels walking amongst us who carry out his vengeance ( proverbs 16 vs 4 )

if anyone gets killed, i mean absolutely anyone, guess who did it ? 1 SAMUEL 2 VS 6 The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up. THE LORD USES THEM EVIL ANGELS ON YOU TO GET THAT KARMA IN.
stop these lies please.
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
Ayomivic:
stop these lies please.
how are they lies ? you just want me to speak sweet things to you. you love to have it so.

isaiah 30 vs 10 They tell the seers, "Stop seeing visions!" They tell the prophets, "Don't tell us what is right. Tell us nice things. Tell us lies.

jeremiah 5 vs 31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Kay17: 12:10am On Sep 24, 2012
danwo:

@Kay 17

"For though Yahweh is high, yet he looks after the lowly; but the proud, he knows from afar." - Psalm 138:6

It is true God is above the "Rule" however God is humble

With you it might be different because pride possibly might prevent you from doing what God did.

Remember that humility is not thinking less of yourself, it is thinking of yourself less

God thought of Himself less and so was humble enough to forgo any special right, advantage or immunity from the "Rule".

Thinking of man, He unceremoniously came down to earth, became the new template and sacrifice.

Ok, you have a point, God can decide to abide to his rules to show an example, however Jesus' sacrifice wasn't NECESSARY cos that's wasn't the only option for an omnipotent God.
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by ATMC(f): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2012
obadiah777: YOUR SPIRIT IS HERE TO STAY FOREVER. YOU COME BACK AS MANY TIMES AS IT TAKES FOREVER TO BE. YOUR SPIRIT IS HERE TO STAY. SO IN BETWEEN PERIODS ON EARTH, YOU GO REST IN THE SPIRIT WORLD. BUT IF YOU MEAN HOW MANY TIMES WILL YOU BE ON EARTH IF YOU ARE CONDEMNED TO HELL ? JUDGING FROM THE PLIGHT OF THE ISRAELITES WHICH OUR HELL STARTED LIKE 2500 YEARS AGO, I WILL SAY YOU WILL SPEND ABOUT 15 - 25 LIFETIMES IN HELL BEFORE YOU GET REDEEMED BECAUSE I THINK OUR REDEMPTION IS VERY NEAR. I SEE THE SIGNS.

IF YOU ARE TO BE JUDGED IN AN ACCIDENT YOU CANNOT CARRY OTHERS WITH YOU, ANYBODY WHO GOT CARRIED IN THAT ACCIDENT HAD JUDGEMENT COMING TO THEM. THE LORD JUST DID IT SO THAT THEY WERE ALL TOGETHER AT THAT POINT IN TIME. OR MAYBE THE LORD MAKES YOU BE BORN IN A FAMILY OF PEOPLE WHO ALL DESERVE JUDGEMENT AND THEN HE TAKES YOU ALL AT ONCE, PAINFULLY.

WHAT BECOMES OF THEIR PURPOSE ? THEIR PURPOSE WAS TO PAY FOR THEIR JUDGEMENTS. WHATEVER THEY DID BEFORE GETTING THAT JUDGEMENT WAS JUST THEM LIVING ON BORROWED TIME. THEIR PURPOSE WAS TO COME AND GET JUDGEMENT SO THEY SERVED THEIR PURPOSE. NOBODY DIES BEFORE THEIR TIME. YOU DIE WHEN GOD WANTS YOU TO.
what are d signs u see? Has redemption not taken place?
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Ayomivic(m): 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
obadiah777: NOBODY CARRYS OUT THE LAW OF ATONEMENT ANYMORE. THAT PART OF THE LAW IS DEAD. WE ARE UNDER CHRIST REGIME NOW. SO NEITHER JEW NOR GENTILE HAS TO CARRY OUT LEVITICAL ATONEMENT LAWS.

THE COMING TOGETHER OF JEWS AND GENTILES WAS SUPPOSED TO STOP THE PUNISHMENT OF JEWS. HOWEVER THE GENTILES DID NOT STOP PERSECUTING THE JEWS. SO FROM THE POINT WHEN THEY WERE WRITTEN INTO THE LAW UP TILL THE TIME CHRIST RETURNS ? THEIR SINS ARE BEING ADDED UP. SLAVERY, COLONIALISM ETC ETC ETC ? IS COUNTED AGAINST THEIR SOUL. ALL OF THAT THEY DID AFTER THEY HAD BEEN UNITED UNDER THE LAW WITH THE JEWS. SO WHEN CHRIST RETURNS HE WILL GIVE THE KINGDOM BACK TO THE RIGHTEOUS JEWS AND THE GENTILES WILL BE KICKED OUT OF RULERSHIP AND INTO HELL ( THE ONES OF THEM WHO HAVENT REPENTED )

THE ELECTED ARE THE FIRST FRUITS. WHEN THE WORLD WAS CREATED EVERYONE WAS BASKING IN SIN. THEY TOTALLY DISREGARDED THE LAWS AND WENT INTO ALL KINDS OF WICKEDNESS. THE LORD GAVE THEM TIME TO REPENT AND OVER A PERIOD OF TIME CHOSE 144,000 OF THE MOST HUMBLE ONES WHO NEVER WORSHIPPED IDOLS OR DID ANY WICKEDNESS. THESE ARE ALL ISRAELITES FROM THE 12 TRIBES. INCLUDED IN THAT LIST WILL BE ALL THOSE WHO WROTE THE BIBLE FROM HABBAKUK, OBADIAH, MICAH, MALACHI, MOSES, KING DAVID, ZEPHANIAH, PAUL, ZECHARIAH ETC ETC
Do you see now that you are contradicting yourself? You initially said that Jesus did not die for our sin and when i asked that, "do we still need to carry out the laws of atonement as specified in the book of Leviticus" you said ' no ,the laws of atonement had died' and the reason You gave for the death of that laws was that, we are under the christ regime. How does christ regime kill the laws of atonement if Jesus did not die for our sins ? That was how you cotradicted your statement.Am affraid you don't know the purpose of atonement?

The gentiles are any body that are not Jews. Before, the jews differeciated themself from gentile. They see gentiles as sinner,an unholy people but the death of Christ unites Jews and gentiles.The death of Jesus was an atonement for us that is the reason we can reconcile with God if we sin, without using the blood of Animal. I have written this before. I tittled it "this is what christians mean by saying Jesus had did for our sins " please search for it and make coment.

Actually, the Bible told us that twelve thousand people from each tribe of Israel would be sealed and twelve thousand multiply by twelve making One Houndred and Fourty four Thousand (144,000) Rev 7;4-8.They would be sealed, that do not say Jesus atones for there sin. Stop confussing yourself. I don't know where the Bible says Jesus atones for the sins of those who died before him. I don't know where you got the list of people you called choosen or elected whatever.

1 Like

Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
ATMC: what are d signs u see? Has redemption not taken place?
END TIME SIGNS ?
1-ATTACK OF LIBYA, EGYPT AND SUDAN FOR THEIR 'PRECIOUS' THINGS
2-WATER TURNED TO BLOOD
3-THE LIGHTS ARE GOING OUT ON THE LAST GENTILE EMPIRE ON EARTH ( AMERICA )
4-THE 144,000 ELECT HAVE WOKEN UP FROM THE DUST AND ARE SPIRITUALLY BREAKING DOWN THE CLOSED WORDS THE RIGHT WAY ( DANIELS 12 VS 4 ) WAS WHEN THE WORDS WERE CLOSED. NOW THEY ARE OPEN
5-INTENSITY OF CALAMITIES
6-THE THIRD WOE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN IN AMERICA ( THE GOVT IS BUYING LOTS OF AMMUNITIONS FOR MARTIAL LAW, FEMA CAMPS, GUILLOTINE ETC. ITS ABOUT TO BE A HUGE BLOODSHED IN AMERICA. YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST. THIS IS THE 3RD WOE IN BABYLON )
7-AND THE WAR TO END ALL WARS IS ALMOST STARTING. IRAN AND ISRAEL WILL PRECIPITATE THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON. ISRAEL AND IRAN ARE ALREADY READY TO ATTACK EACH OTHER. ISRAEL IS SIMPLY WAITING ON THE GO AHEAD FROM AMERICA. OBAMA SAYS HE WILL GIVE THE GO AHEAD AFTER THE ELECTIONS
8-LETS JUST SAY I WOULD BE SURPRISED IF THIS WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS STILL THE SAME IN A YEARS TIME. I WILL BE SURPRISED BUT LETS SEE.
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ayomivic:
Do you see now that you are contradicting yourself? You initially said that Jesus did not die for our sin and when i asked that, "do we still need to carry out the laws of atonement as specified in the book of Leviticus" you said ' no ,the laws of atonement had died' and the reason You gave for the death of that laws was that, we are under the christ regime. How does christ regime kill the laws of atonement if Jesus did not die for our sins ? That was how you cotradicted your statement.Am affraid you don't know the purpose of atonement?

The gentiles are any body that are not Jews. Before, the jews differeciated themself from gentile. They see gentiles as sinner,an unholy people but the death of Christ unites Jews and gentiles.The death of Jesus was an atonement for us that is the reason we can reconcile with God if we sin, without using the blood of Animal. I have written this before. I tittled it "this is what christians mean by saying Jesus had did for our sins " please search for it and make coment.

Actually, the Bible told us that twelve thousand people from each tribe of Israel would be sealed and twelve thousand multiply by twelve making One Houndred and Fourty four Thousand (144,000) Rev 7;4-8.They would be sealed, that do not say Jesus atones for there sin. Stop confussing yourself. I don't know where the Bible says Jesus atones for the sins of those who died before him. I don't know where you got the list of people you called choosen or elected whatever.
YOU ERR BROTHER AYOMIVIC, YOU ERR GREATLY. JESUS DID NOT DIE FOR OUR SINS ? YES HE DID NOT. DO WE STILL NEED TO CARRY OUT THE LAWS OF ATONEMENT ? NO WE DO NOT BECAUSE THAT IS MOSAIC. DID THE ATONEMENT LAWS DIE BECAUSE WE ARE UNDER CHRIST REGIME ? YES. SO YOU ASK -HOW DOES CHRIST REGIME KILL THE LAWS OF ATONEMENT IF JESUS DID NOT DIE FOR OUR SINS ? JESUS = THE WORD OF GOD ( REVELATION 19 VS 13 ). THATS HOW YOU ATONE FOR YOUR SINS, WITH THE WORD. JESUS DIED SO HE COULD UNITE THE WORLD UNDER THE WORD SO YOU CAN HAVE A CHANCE TO ATONE FOR YOUR SINS WITH THE WORD. HOWEVER ATONING FOR SINS AND FORGIVING IS TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. ATONEMENT JUST MEANS YOU ARE AT PEACE WITH GOD. YOU WILL STILL PAY FOR YOUR SINS. QUICK QUESTION ? IF ALL SINS ARE FORGIVEN THEN WHY IS CHRIST COMING TO THROW PEOPLE IN THE LAKE OF FIRE WHEN HE RETURNS ? I THOUGHT SINS WERE FORGIVEN ?

ACTS 5 VS 31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins. ONLY ISRAEL NOT THE WORLD

MATTHEW 15 VS 24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. ONLY ISRAEL

JOHN 4 VS 22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews NOT THE WHOLE WORLD

ATONEMENT OF SINS DOES NOT EQUAL FORGIVENESS OF SINS. THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by danwo: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2012
Kay 17:

Ok, you have a point, God can decide to abide to his rules to show an example,

however Jesus' sacrifice wasn't NECESSARY cos that's wasn't the only option for an omnipotent God

@Kay 17

Out of curiosity, why isn't/wasn't Jesus' sacrifice required?

What are the other options for an all powerful God?
Re: But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us by Kay17: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2012
^^ for the mere reason that he is omnipotent and almighty, numerous options instantly appear for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Practical Ways To Draw Near To God Through Faith. / The Hidden Truth About Genesis Revealed: How It Is The Power To Unlock Yourself / The Sad Atheist! His Sad Assignment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.