Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

iPhone 5 Queues Around The World - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 5 Queues Around The World (17000 Views)

iPhone 5 Glued To Ground Prank In Amsterdam / Long Queues For Iphone 5 / Advert War: Samsung Disses Iphone 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by puskin: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2012
Now if you thought Sammie's GS3 queues were MAD.......sorry to disappoint you........these are MADDER........whatever that means.
Apple's popularity just soared for no reason whatever.

People sleeping @the subway entrance just to be amongst the first to own an iPhone 5.....OMG!!

This man doesn't know he's old to start celebrating that he's among the first to buy an iPhone 5

Apple workers beckoning on the customer...."give us ur moneeeey" grin grin

Look into the glass and see the enormous queue

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by puskin: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
People sleeping infront of Apple stores......WTF

Look @the Apple logo.....meaning those people there are for the nite......iPhone things

It's raining......no problem......I must buy that iPhone 5

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Mannylex(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
Oga puskin, u expect me to believe dis abi? grin Na lie! ... This one is "Apple stunts". Apple no get that kain luck again! Their time don pass. SAMSUNG: ANDROID all the way. cool

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by puskin: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mannylex: Oga puskin, u expect me to believe dis abi? grin Na lie! ... This one is "Apple stunts". Apple no get that kain luck again! Their tme don pass. SAMSUNG: ANDROID all the way. cool

Dey there....I've never used an iPhone.....don't think I will either.......they just too expensive for no reason whatsoever.
But those pix are there.........their popularity just got stronger.
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by puskin: 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2012
Now all these NL iPhone users/fanboys/rooters/jailbreakers will be so happy grin grin grin grin
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by puskin: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
Caveat for those would be iOS6 users grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by jedisco(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
Seriously some people are damn crazy.

Except if they were re-sellers trying to get it early so as to sell at a premium rate. Apart from that, its senseless.

I don't see myself doing this just to be one of the first persons to use a phone, tablet, computer or whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by puskin: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
Round of Applause for Apple

Now, see what Apple has done to this man....choi.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by LongOne1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
Did this when the iPhone 4 came out, waited for 3 hours before I could get one. That’s the last time I’ll ever do that for any product.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Bawss1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2012
These people need to get a life.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
what is apple giving to those first iphone 5 buyer.why will someone sleeps in the cold all night just because he/she want to buy iphone 5.Apart from apple collecting their money at the end of the day.All that trouble just to me the first.
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
what is apple giving to those first iphone 5 buyer.why will someone sleeps in the cold all night just because he/she want to buy iphone 5.Apart from apple collecting their money at the end of the day.All that trouble just to be the first.
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by lordZOUGA(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2012
Game vendors have seen much longer queues..
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by lordZOUGA(m): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
sidwell: what is apple giving to those first iphone 5 buyer.why will someone sleeps in the cold all night just because he/she want to buy iphone 5.Apart from apple collecting their money at the end of the day.All that trouble just to be the first.
imagine being one of the first 2000 people in the world to write a full hands-on review of iPhone5 on your blog. Thats alot of internet traffic man

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by manny4life(m): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
This is what joblessness can do. If you were working 9 to 5 or have a professional career like medical doctors, who in their right senses will queue up like this?

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by collins123(m): 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
I bet if that was lagos, people go dey pick pocket like mad!

5 Likes

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by aloyzin: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
This is madness, give them 2 months these buyers will start selling it on ebay

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
Whatever mehn.... Got work to do.
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
Oh wow! Seems Samsung's ad is so on point!
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by UNLEASHED(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
@ OP exactly the same thing at Trafford Centre in Manchester. You need to see people queuing up for iPhone 5 like apple is giving them out for free.
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
collins123: I bet if that was lagos, people go dey pick pocket like mad!

If its aba, dem go steal u join, cos dey'll b sure u have d money dere and more in ur acct.

4 Likes

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Afam4eva(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
O boy, Apple don hammer oo...chei
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by ANYPEN(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
the world is going MAD! most of them can't do this for their spouse not to talk of another human being but will do more than this for a machine and will even be happy doing it.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Dondav(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
OMG... Speaking of Madness!! I could just order mine online with instant delivery. Or better still buy it when I'm able to walk in and walk out with the phone instantly!

I trust Nigerians not to ever adopt such madness.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by jmaine: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
. . . . Madness

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by SamMilla1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
Some of you will be surprised to know that most of this people dont pay cash for new products. Back then in the Netherlands, i bought a samsung galaxy. I paid only 5Euros for that. They usually take small money from my account every month. Until the s2 came out. I went there, got the new price, added a small amount to the money they take monthly and returned the old phone.

You see what they do over there? It is only in Africa that you pay cash in full before taking anything. And you ask why we are not growing.

The whole of LA can stand in those lines, i dont care.

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by ektbear: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
cray

the power of an excellent brand
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Afam4eva(m): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
How much does this IPhone cost sef? I wanna get one.
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by suskumayaya(m): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mannylex: Oga puskin, u expect me to believe dis abi? grin Na lie! ... This one is "Apple stunts". Apple no get that kain luck again! Their time don pass. SAMSUNG: ANDROID all the way. cool

The pictures are real. I watched it on bloomberg

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by fittty(m): 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
Iphone madness angry
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by oge4real(f): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
And I thought there was special madness today in sydney. So its a global craze then lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Glo Blackberry BIS Full Subscription Codes / How To Add Free Premium Channels On Your Startimes / Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.