Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Implication Of Not Collecting NYSC Redeployment Letter - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Implication Of Not Collecting NYSC Redeployment Letter (2729 Views)

Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? / Nysc Batch C Redeployment Letter Online Printing / NYSC Redeployment Procedure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Implication Of Not Collecting NYSC Redeployment Letter by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
Re: Implication Of Not Collecting NYSC Redeployment Letter by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2012

1 Like

Re: Implication Of Not Collecting NYSC Redeployment Letter by Mannylex(m): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
U have to travel down to oyo. Same thing happened to a friend of mine, he was earlier posted to Bauchi, but he just got his redeployment to oyo last week. He has travelled down there already. Do the right thing bro.
Re: Implication Of Not Collecting NYSC Redeployment Letter by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2012
Re: Implication Of Not Collecting NYSC Redeployment Letter by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2012
Re: Implication Of Not Collecting NYSC Redeployment Letter by aymtech: 1:22pm On May 01, 2013
Am
Batch B 2012, i recieve a mesg frm my state of deployment at umuahia
that am on relocation on the 12tth of april 2013 i was lyk haha! wen am
abt to to finish my service. although according to them, i was told it
has been aprroved in Abuja since february 25th 2013, but the letter got
to d state secretariate march. pls my questns goes lyk this? 1. have had
alot that my certifcate may not be send to d state i was redeployed to,
that i have to travel back to my original state of deployment to pick
up my certificate there. 2. Are they going to pay me my march and april
alloweee in my current state. pls i nid reply. tnx
Re: Implication Of Not Collecting NYSC Redeployment Letter by aymtech: 1:43pm On May 01, 2013
Am Batch B 2012, i recieve a mesg frm my state of deployment at umuahia that am on relocation on the 12tth of april 2013 i was lyk haha! wen am abt to to finish my service. although according to them, i was told it has been aprroved in Abuja since february 25th 2013, but the letter got to d state secretariate march. pls my questns goes lyk this? 1. have had alot that my certifcate may not be send to d state i was redeployed to, that i have to travel back to my original state of deployment to pick up my certificate there. 2. Are they going to pay me my march and april alloweee in my current state. pls i nid reply. tnx

(1) (Reply)

NYSC BATCH B 2017 Registration Date Out / New Batch C Pop Date Announced.. / NYSC Batch 'B' 2015 Time Table + Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.