Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2394274 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
berem:
what of the dirts littering Douglas and amakohia? Are you going to ignore me again about who's responsiblity is it to clear it?

You are an APC member and closer to Government while I am a PDP member who likes Okorocha and Amaechi. I am closer to government in Rivers State and only take pictures at the slightest opportunity for the love of my State. I am not interested in Imo politics for now but I will emerge in 8 years time. Sincerely I passed through Amakohia recently and it seems the dirt you talked about was not there that day. The road was dusty as that part seems untouched as the design is still Ohakims unlike the other half redesigned by Okorocha. Criticism is very good and that is why I like Imolites. I passed Works layout and the road was bad and with deposits of refuse.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Photos from Amakohia.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
more

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Abagworo:

You are an APC member and closer to Government while I am a PDP member who likes Okorocha and Amaechi. I am closer to government in Rivers State and only take pictures at the slightest opportunity for the love of my State. I am not interested in Imo politics for now but I will emerge in 8 years time. Sincerely I passed through Amakohia recently and it seems the dirt you talked about was not there that day. The road was dusty as that part seems untouched as the design is still Ohakims unlike the other half redesigned by Okorocha. Criticism is very good and that is why I like Imolites. I passed Works layout and the road was bad and with deposits of refuse.
I never knew you were a PDP member. Since when? grin grin
Anyway,the dirts were still there till I left Owerri. I don't know when you passed Amakohia and Akwakuma last.

I really loved the renovation done to Akwakuma girls secondary school. The school now looks like a newly built school. In terms of education,I must confess that Rochas has done extremely well.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
berem:
I never knew you were a PDP member. Since when? grin grin
Anyway,the dirts were still there till I left Owerri. I don't know when you passed Amakohia and Akwakuma last.

I really loved the renovation done to Akwakuma girls secondary school. The school now looks like a newly built school. In terms of education,I must confess that Rochas has done extremely well.

I have always been in PDP and never decamped. That is why I was at Okporo 2weeks ago for Hope Uzodinma's campaign. Most of Hope's supporters will vote Okorocha for Governor. I drove past Amakohia to Orlu and also drove past it while returning. You can tell from my pictures. The looks of Amakohia school is same for up to 56 schools scattered across Imo State. Its different from the 305 primary schools in every ward. If you add it to 305 you get 361. Emmanuel College, Ikenegbu Girls and several other schools are now wearing that same look. I showed one from a school at Njaba. The one opposite that milionaireman's church in Orlu is also wearing same look.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Abagworo:

I have always been in PDP and never decamped. That is why I was at Okporo 2weeks ago for Hope Uzodinma's campaign. Most of Hope's supporters will vote Okorocha for Governor. I drove past Amakohia to Orlu and also drove past it while returning. You can tell from my pictures. The looks of Amakohia school is same for up to 56 schools scattered across Imo State. Its different from the 305 primary schools in every ward. If you add it to 305 you get 361. Emmanuel College, Ikenegbu Girls and several other schools are now wearing that same look. I showed one from a school at Njaba. The one opposite that milionaireman's church in Orlu is also wearing same look.
do you see Hope Uzodinma winning the senatorial seat again? Its gonna be a tough one with Felix Idiga joining the race.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
oneeast:
I am actually on duty..so I work night and day! I will go on shift after 2 weeks because it is 2weeks in, 2weeks out.. tongue

hahaha, yu funny sha but ur insults and envy on imo is making pple feel yu re unreasonable,
but i guess u must be a good guy if yu behave like human,than obsessing imo and other igbo state like abia,ebonyi,etc
try to ignore tinx yu dnt like bro..
lera,am on d road,heading home..

sory i reply late,i was busy thru out d day..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
berem:
do you see Hope Uzodinma winning the senatorial seat again? Its gonna be a tough one with Felix Idiga joining the race.

Yes both men are loved by the people for their generosity. However Idiga is known for his attraction of NDDC roads to Orlu area during the time of his personal friend Timi Alaibe while Uzodinma is a free giver. He helps the needy without requesting any form of pay back. Let Uzodinma go one more and then Idiga can succeed him in 2019. I am warming up for either governorship or Senate in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
Abagworo:

Yes both men are loved by the people for their generosity. However Idiga is known for his attraction of NDDC roads to Orlu area during the time of his personal friend Timi Alaibe while Uzodinma is a free giver. He helps the needy without requesting any form of pay back. Let Uzodinma go one more and then Idiga can succeed him in 2019. I am warming up for either governorship or Senate in 2023.
Idikwa serious o! Lol! That is if Nigeria still exists then cheesy cheesy
For which state if I may ask anyway? Rivers or Imo?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
emmysoftyou:
this ur story is funny,sha,
yu knw why i believed yu,it s because i know what that silly man can do,
ohakim is my brother frm the same local govt,but i hated him and voted him out,
sometime in 2oo9 i was in owerre,i travelled to lagos in de same year,ohakim came to AIT TV,to claimed and show the picture that he had built overhead bridge and he had make imo state african dubai,i laugh and told d people around me that thìs man is a big liar,

no be imo state i dey,anh anh,ohakim dey lie o,i told them so.
one bad tìng abt ohakim is that he talks too much and no actions,
pls forget ohakim cos rochas is 100% better than him..
it s only in owerri north they want ohakim but not in mbano cos we dont want him except ifeanyi ararume,so i wil rather go 4 rochas,a quality leader than ohakim or iheancho,
QED
re u from mbano.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Abagworo:

I would renounce Imo state the day uzodinma becomes the governor of Imo state

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
asha80:
I would renounce Imo state the day uzodinma because becomes the governor of Imo state
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
lygn19:
re u from mbano.
father from mbano,mother from nnewi ,gran mother ikwerre..lol...mixed ancestry lol..

Since na father side we dey claimed..am from mbano aka country four..

Maurice iwu,emeka ike,and francis duru re from there lol...minus ohakim plus ifeanyi ararume..lol

Why do u asked...?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
lygn19:
am also an mbano son.
wow...my handshake brother...
Nice meeting you bro...sorry i ought to speak ills against ohakim..but the truth is that i never like him..
I believed in leaders and i dont care where he or she come from..

That s why i paid homage to the great gbugburu of ndigbo,chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu...cool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Imo natives in Aba endorse Ihedioha
By Our Reporter on February 23, 2015 Trending

From OKEY SAMPSON, Aba

Imo natives resident in Aba, Abia State, have en­dorsed the candidacy of the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Chief Emeka Ihedioha, as the standard-bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Imo State for the forthcoming governorship elections.

Speaking while receiving Ihedioha, who visited Aba at the weekend in continuation of his campaign, the Coordinator of Imo community in Aba, Mr. Tony Emeh, said they decided to endorse the deputy speaker due to his sterling qualities.

Describing Ihedioha as a man of the people, Emeh stated that the PDP governorship can­didate attracted projects that had touched the lives of Imo people in so many ways.

Emeh said Ihedioha’s visit to Imo indigenes in Aba, marked him out as a man, whose love for the people was unequalled and urged the people to support him.

Addressing Imo natives at the Abia State Polytechnic pa­vilion in Aba, Ihedioha said his visit was to enable him inform Imo people living in Aba of his ambition to govern Imo State and correct alleged wrongs done to the people by the Gov­ernor Rochas Okorocha-led ad­ministration.

“I came to inform you that I have been chosen as the PDP governorship candidate in Imo State. I am contesting to restore sanity in the governance of Imo State. Imo State has become a filthy state. We shall restore in­dustries in Imo State,” he said.

Ihedioha said Imo State does not have free education, stating that Okorocha was only de­ceiving the people.

He assured the people that if he became governor, he would recall the 10,000 workers, whose jobs were terminated by the Okorocha-led administra­tion, stressing that Imo people were suffering.

“This is not the Imo of our dream. We came to inform you that people of Imo have resolved to have good gover­nance. From May 29, Imo State shall be governed by truth,” he said.

The deputy speaker prom­ised that his administration would provide effective health­care for all the local govern­ment areas in the state, restore sanity in governance, good sanitary and hygienic envi­ronment, which the state was noted for in the past.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=106122
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Abagworo:

pls step down 4 me in 2023,because i am nt only warming up but saving millions to billions til then ,pls can yu help me with a good campaign manager,i wil pay?

anyWay til 2023 or 2027...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
asha80:
I would renounce Imo state the day uzodinma becomes the governor of Imo state
anyway i dont really like him cos when i Was thinking how ohakim wil lost the 2nd term bid in 2011,
hope ozodinma,endorsed ikedi ohakim 2nd term bid in 2011,?
and shout it out for him to come back instead of rochas..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
emmysoftyou:
anyway i dont really like him cos when i Was thinking how ohakim wil lost the 2nd term bid in 2011,
hope ozodinma,endorsed ikedi ohakim 2nd term bid in 2011,?
and shout it out for him to come back instead of rochas..
hope uzodinma was a con man before he entered politics..
Ask any one that stayed in festac from earlyninties to early 2000s about hope ventures

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
asha80:
hope uzodinma was a con man before he entered politics..
Ask any one that stayed in festac from earlyninties to early 2000s about hope ventures
anyway ,humans are unpredicted lol,
bro i even heard that hope uzordinma's girlfrend,called amara anosike,die mysteriously by vomiting blood this year by january,2o15,
after she heard that hope married her frend called chioma, and the rest is history.
the girl s so beautiful that yu will wonder why death paid her a visits..
May her soul rest peace..

anyway hope uzodinma is a businessman and he can also be term a conman..
QED..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
IMO STATE IS WELL DEVELOPED AND BEAUTIFUL. IT IS INDEED A NICE PLACE TO VISIT AND LIVE.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 4:36am On Feb 25, 2015
oneeast:
Didn't see the drainages or you want to feel good? What you call road in Oguta is what we call foot path in our rural areas. Can you place that Achina or Agulu road on the same table with that shambles you have in Oguta?

I am a photographer so I will do justice to it.. tongue

Enjoy other regions of the state with the same genuine development! I want to show you what development is about because you have lost touch with reality! You have always thought that ecumenical center and round-about as development! tongue

I no go lie u, these Agulu roads in Anambra state - they make me shame about these Imo state roads Abagworo & Co de show.
Anambra is not Akwa Ibom that receives oil money. So what went wrong from beginning about Imo? Even our only one city in Imo; no show.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 4:41am On Feb 25, 2015
what a road in Imo capital city. What a taste Imolites have. Or ma ppl in Owerri and yonder don't have good taste?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
New hotel in otown

Oxygen Holiday Resort

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Still on the hotel

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
More pics from imo state

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
mandax:

I no go lie u, these Agulu roads in Anambra state - they make me shame about these Imo state roads Abagworo & Co de show.
Anambra is not Akwa Ibom that receives oil money. So what went wrong from beginning about Imo? Even our only one city in Imo; no show.
i wil tell yu what went wrong bro,
anambra quite alright is not an oil state but it s an industrial or commercial anchor in nigeria that makes billions like lagos state...
onitsha main market,is one of the largest market,not only in nigeria but in west africa,making milions and billions for the state..

so yu see,the higher the money the better the quality lol..
Anambra is commercial centre representing eastern state but it s not the political power of the east.
QED
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 1:06am On Feb 26, 2015
The Elite Employee Quest
“Do you have what it takes to be part of the Next
Generation Workforce?”
Be part of the league of extraordinary employees
that will be placed in major organizations this 2015.
Only for persons with 0-5 years of experience*
No CV or Resume required
Apply Now!

http:///14b4f99c
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 26, 2015
nite life in my village at Ehime mbano.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
We need industries not hotel

Charlesdonald:
New hotel in otown

Oxygen Holiday Resort

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
lygn19:
nite life in my village at Ehime mbano.
Na anara be this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.