Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:27 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2371071 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (1011) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Chavens: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2015
Nairaland is filled with ingrates that have refused to grow. The more you hate,the more you become unfortunate in life. I wonder when some people will grow. Rochas 1st,Sulivan 2nd,Obiano 3rd.These are good governors. Enugu 1st,Owerri 2nd,Umuahia 3rd.These cities of pride in igboland.Adults behaving like kids.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ihedioha2015: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2015
mykl01:

Unfortunately for you, I am from Okigwe the zone he first went to thank for delivering him from the hands of Ihedioha. It doesn't stop me from saying the fact the way it is. Imo is dirtier, thanks to Rochas. We have not been blessed with good governance like Anambra and Enugu. You can cry if you like, the facts are there for all to see; including the refuse dumps and the block work roundabouts. Ideally I would ignore you but... make your market sell today.

dont mind them, they like fighting shadows. u are talking of round-about wat abt the roads in the owerri that are in mess? what about the abandoned street gates? i really weep for my state. below is what rochas has turned owerri to--MCXXLL posted this pix last month. some people will soon realise the mistake they made for voting rochas. owerri in the time of ohakim was better than this, now a shadow of itself--bad roads and dirts all over the place. some of them even called us worse than the snakes. that we are not going to rule imo state even in the next 100yrs. the hate of these people against mbaise is too much. are we not of the same state? dont we have the same right as any other person to rule this state? i am sure ihedioha will reclaim his mandate through the court. its a sure banker.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2015
Chavens:
Nairaland is filled with ingrates that have refused to grow. The more you hate,the more you become unfortunate in life. I wonder when some people will grow. Rochas 1st,Sulivan 2nd,Obiano 3rd.These are good governors. Enugu 1st,Owerri 2nd,Umuahia 3rd.These cities of pride in igboland.Adults behaving like kids.
shallow..you don't rate an administration by the looks of the capital city alone but by the whole state.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ihedioha2015: 9:42am On Apr 28, 2015
Why You Should Marry From Mbaise Community

Contrary to the negative view many people have about these great people called ‘Mbaise’ people; including those who haven’t encountered an ill-mannered Mbaise indigene, I am here to inspire you and to also bring to your knowledge, the amazing things you never knew before now about Mbaise people.

Mabise indigenes have over the years suffered what maybe called- societal stigmatization, even when they are good to people around them, which further shows that the world in general is a silly place that pass its judgment on fallacy of hasty generalization and stereotype.

You can imagine someone from Ghana, who haven’t even been to Nigeria before, never came across a Nigerian, passing negative judgment on a people he or she knows nothing about just because he or she once heard people say bad things about Nigerian people.

You can imagine when an American citizen who haven’t crossed the borders of America, haven’t met an African person before to talk of a Nigerian citizen telling you boldly that he or she hates Nigerians because he strongly believes that all Nigerians are fraudsters, internet scammers, liars, killers, and what have you, just because he or she heard some news of some unscrupulous Nigerian citizens defrauding innocent and sometimes greedy foreigners who want to get rich quick without working for it.

I once had a Swiss friend, whom I met via Yahoo Messenger around the year 2001, and when he asked me where I come from, I told him I come from Nigeria, he didn’t know Nigeria, so he asked me where is Nigeria? I gladly explained to him that Nigeria is in Africa, precisely, West Africa, and guess what? He was so shocked he asked me how I got access to the internet, I found it funny and asked him what he meant, and he replied:

“Africa is a big forest where only monkeys and wild animals live”….I couldn’t hold the laughter. Now, can you imagine what a Swiss guy thinks about all Africans? To him, all Africans are monkeys living on the tree, lolz…but he was unaware that most Africans are enlightened more than him. He also forgot that many Africans are richer than the richest man in his small city, but he passed judgment on all Africans based on few wildlife documentaries he watched. Can you see how funny humans can be?

The same way, many people in the world today believe all Mexicans are drug dealers, or let me put it this way: many people in the world today believe that all wealthy Mexicans are into drug peddling, what a funny world we living in.

This is the plight of the Mbaise people.

To start with, what is ‘Mbaise’?

Mbaise is a town located in Imo State. Mbaise town have boundaries with Owerri, Obowu/Umuahia, Mbano and Aba.

Mbaise comprises of 3 local government areas, namely- Ahiazu-mbaise, Abor-mbaise and Ezinihite-mbaise.

Mbaise people are very ambitious people, they are also creative; in fact, they are one of the most creative people in the whole of Igbo land.

Mbaise people are also one of the most successful people in Igbo land, that’s after- Nnewi in Anambra State, Ogidi, and Abriba people.

I am not going to waste much of your time with epistles, but I am going to be as precise and objective as possible so as to make this write-up short and informative enough. Meanwhile, you are free to ask questions via the comment box.

Why do people from other regions in Nigeria see Mbaise people as bad people?
This started in the 80s/90s after Oriental brothers music band split due to members’ disagreement on issues. Remember, the owner and founder of the ‘Oriental Brothers’ band was an Mbaise man, popularly known as- ‘Dee Warrior’ or simply- ‘Warrior’. To cut the long story short, Warrior had issue with one of his lead backup; Dan Sachi, who left the band to start his own, and later released a song, in which he used the opportunity to bash Mbaise people saying-

“if you see snake and see an Mbaise indigene, that you should kill mbaise person first before you kill the snake”

Remember, music travels faster than human, so the song spread so wide and gained popularity, such that people started watching every move an Mbaise indigene made while ignoring worst moves or attitudes of people from other communities or towns. This was the origin.

Of course every community, region, tribe, country or race have their foes, and they also have bad examples, but unfortunately, many people today ignore the wrong people from other communities or town do to them and focus more on the wrong an Mbaise indigene does to them just because they have made up their minds that all Mbaise indigene are evil and should be observed closely with all caution.

Some ladies will tell you how an Mbaise guy broke their heart, some guys will also tell you how an Mbaise lady almost killed him, dumped him and did this and that to him, but ask the same person if he or she haven’t ever experienced similar thing from someone who isn’t from Mbaise, or if he or she haven’t heard or seen a non-mbaise indigene do worse?

I can boldly tell you that: there is no evil committed by an Mbaise indigene that hasn’t been committed by people from other communities, towns, tribes and even race!

Some say Mbaise people show sense a lot, and yeah, that’s called- smartness! You can hardly outsmart them in business, and reason they are always successful in whatever they do.

Some interesting things you didn’t know about Mbaise:
-Mbaise was the last capital of Biafra during Nigerian civil war
- The governor of Central Bank of Biafra during the Nigerian civil war was from Mbaise
- Biafra had a crude oil reserve at Mbaise during the civil war, and it is believed that Mbaise have crude oil that is yet to be explored
- Nigerian civil war ended around Mbaise
- Mbaise has more professors than most Nigerian states combined, and majority of the professors in Imo State comes from Mbaise (they are scattered all over the world because they love studying and travelling)
- Mbaise is the only town in Nigeria that is as popular as a State

Some great people from Mbaise
Note: I am compiling this list from my head, based on the people I know, so many people will definitely be omitted, but I will try and be updating it with time as I get tip offs from readers and fans.
-Chief S. U Ugo: Governor, Central Bank of Biafra
- Senator Chris Anyanwy: Senator, representing Owerri zone Imo State
- Prof. Iwuji: Former Education minister
- ACP Julius Nwagwu rtd. : Assistant Comptroller General of Nigerian Customs Nationwide (Export)
- Bar. Noel Chukwuka Agwuocha: Former Speaker of House of Assembly, Imo State
- Actor Kanayo O. Kanayo: A list Nollywood Actor
- Actor Genevieve Nnaji: A list Nollywood/Hollywood Actor
- Actor Rita Domnic: A list Nollywood Actor
- Actor Stephanie Okereke: A list Nollywood Actor (her hometown used to be under Mbaise before a political split)
- Actor/Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi: Veteran Nollywood actor and now Evangelist
- Actor/Comedian Okey Bakasi: Veteran Nollywood Actor cum Comedian
- Late Prof. Onwuliri: Former V.C Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO)
- Chioma Ajunwa: Rtd Athlete and First Africa Olympic Gold Medalist (1996)
- Justice Mary Okaego Odili: First Lady and wife of Former Rivers State Governor, Peter Odili
And many more that I can’t just remember right now but will keep updating with time….

Notable things about Mbaise and its indigenes
Mbaise people have always been very active in Nigerian politics. The sons and daughters have rendered services as Federal Ministers, State Commissioners, a Governor, Governorship candidates, a Federal Vice-Presidential candidate, and even a Presidential candidate. In 1946, long before Independence of Nigeria, Mr. Jamike Iwunna, who was credited for suggesting the name “Mbaise”, led an entourage of the late Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe to Mbaise before the 1947 London Constitutional Conference. Mbaise has produced four Federal Government Ministers in the persons of Dr. Sylvester Ugoh (PhD Harvard Economic), Chief I.D Nwoga (Oxford), Professor Fabian. N. C. Osuji (PhD Ibadan), and Mrs. Chinwe Obaji. Several sons and daughters have served as honorable commissioners in Imo State governments. Dr. Sylvester Ugoh was selected as Vice-Presidential Candidate while Prof F. N. C. Osuji and Dr. Alex Obi vied as the governorship candidates of Imo State, and currently Dr. (Mrs.) Ada Okwuonu is the Deputy Governor. Chief Chinedu Ezebuiro vied for the Presidency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the defunct Social Democratic Party. Air Commodore Luke Ochulor (Rtd.) was the first Military Governor of Delta State. Chris Anyanwu is the first female senator in Imo State. Late Gaius Anoka, who initiated the annual Pan-Igbo Ahiajoku Lecture series, was the Nigerian High Commissioner to Sierra Leone.

Mbaise people place a high premium on education. The earliest missionary and educational activities commenced in Mbaise about 1915. Today, there are several Catholic Priests and Clergymen of the Anglican Communion serving worldwide.
In 1934, an Irish nun established a convent in Ogbor Nguru that served Orlu, Ikeduru, Okigwe and Obowo. Mbaise daughters received early education at the Regina Caeli College, Ogbor Nguru and attracted suitors from all over the former Eastern Region of Nigeria and beyond. Despite the fact that western education arrived late relative to other parts of the country, Mbaise can boast of countless professors, PhDs, and different specialty graduates. These professionals are contributing to human development and progress all over the world. Some have served exceptionally well as Pro-Chancellor and Chairman of Governing council of the University of Nigeria Nsukka, as Vice-Chancellor of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, the Madonna University, Okija, Deputy Vice-Chancellor of the (Old) Imo State University, as Librarian FUTO, and as Registrar of the University of Nigeria Nsukka.

Mbaise indigenes have contributed in numerous areas of economic, educational, and social development of their country. Dr. Sylvester Ugoh was the first and only Governor of the Central Bank of the defunct Bank of Biafra. Dr. (Mrs.) Agatha Ndugbu (PhD, OON) a lawyer, statistician, and economist served as Imo State Head of Service. Famous legal luminaries Sir Mike Ahamba, Sir Bon Nwakamma, and Lucius Nwosu are among the first Senior Advocates of Nigeria in Imo State. Several others are serving as High Court Judges in Nigeria. The first lawyer from Mbaise Chief B. S. Nzenwa was called to the bar in 1959. From the military to the police forces, you will find at the top echelon, men and women from Mbaise in command positions.

During the 1967-1970 Nigeria - Biafra civil war, Mbaise played very strategic roles. A unit of the “Research and Production” (RAP) that improvised and manufactured various scarce commodities during the blockade was positioned in Mbaise. The Head of State of the breakaway Biafra, General Odumegwu Ojukwu launched the Ahiara Declaration, a blueprint for the political and economic development of the beleaguered Biafra at Ahiara. When Mbaise, where most Igbo people had taken refuge, was overrun by the Federal Armed Forces, the civil war came to an abrupt end.

Why you should consider marrying from Mbaise
If you love success, unity and greatness, then consider marrying from mbaise- male or female.
If you want an ambitious woman will not just come to squander your little resources, but one who would gladly and diligently work with you to accumulate wealth, then look no further than Mbaise ladies.

If you want to marry a woman who wouldn’t want to hear the word- divorce, or who hates divorce and ready to stay in the marriage to make it work, then look no further than Mbaise ladies.

If you are looking for a woman you will impress and intimidate with money or wealth, please don’t go near an Mbaise lady because they aren’t always moved by money and material wealth even though all humans love money and good life; majority of Mbaise ladies aren’t money freak, and they believe they can make enough money for themselves.

As for the ladies looking for a deserving husband, pray you come across an Mbaise guy because they are one of the best lovers if you yourself is lovable and worthy.

If you love wealth, and desire to build a home you will remember in future and say- God I thank you, then start now to look for Mbaise guys because they are awesome, ambitious, in fact, they attract wealth and success…and reason Mbaise people are the most successful people in Imo State…with amazing buildings and indigenes sprang in all works of life- sports, entertainment, music, movie, oil and gas, education, civil service, military, Police, ICT, trade, craft, fashion, hospitality, medicine, agriculture, politics, business, just name it- Mbaise people occupy top positions in these sectors.

God bless Mbaise indigenes wherever they are….God bless Nigeria.

http://..com/2014/08/why-you-should-marry-from-mbaise.html

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:46am On Apr 28, 2015
Ihedioha2015 not sure what is the essence of that post about mbaise
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ihedioha2015: 9:48am On Apr 28, 2015
asha80:
Ihedioha2015 not sure what is the essence of that post about mbaise

have u seen the hate campaign against our son ihedioha that led to the sentiment that made him not to win? they called us all sorts of names. that we are worse than snakes. i am here to disprove that and prove to anyone who care to listen that we mbaise people are the reason imo state is known outside here.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:52am On Apr 28, 2015
Ihedioha2015:

have u seen the hate campaign against our son ihedioha that led to the sentiment that made him not to win? they called us all sorts of names. that we are worse than snakes. i am here to disprove that and prove to anyone who care to listen that we mbaise people are the reason imo state is known outside here.
totally unnecessary..some mbaise people I know also loathed Ihedioha because according to them he did not do anything for them..moreover I am not sure a lot of imolites liked the characters backing Ihedioha eg iwuanyanwu,nzeribe,ilomuanya and co...though I am aware of the sentiments you are talking aboit
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ihedioha2015: 9:54am On Apr 28, 2015
asha80:
totally unnecessary..some mbaise people I know also loathed Ihedioha because according to them he did not do anything for them..moreover I am not sure a lot of imolites liked the characters backing Ihedioha eg iwuanyanwu,nzeribe,ilomuanya and co...though I am aware of the sentiments you are talking aboit

did u see the road ihedioha attracted to mbaise? do u want me to get the picture here? even as a legislator he did more than an average law maker.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:57am On Apr 28, 2015
Ihedioha2015:

did u see the road ihedioha attracted to mbaise? do u want me to get the picture here? even as a legislator he did more than an average law maker.
I am simply saying what some mbaise I know said..they have their own reasons..truth be told it was an uphill task for Ihedioha to defeat rochas despite my misgivings about rochas' style of administration

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by UnknownT: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2015
Ihedioha2015:

Dude just stop it. The battle was between PDP and APC, don't make it Mbaise vs. Imo state. Even if PDP had fielded Ararume or any other ccandidate from another zone, they would have lost too. Ohakim lost in 2011, you didn't see Mbano people going around crying that they are hated by the state. I guess all the votes Ihedioha had, he got them from the 3 mbaise LGs and then scored ZERO in the oda 24 LGs

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2015
Ihedioha2015:

This only worked in Owerri LGAs because you people dominate them in everything. Mbaise even dominates Ngor-Okpala. Ihedioha lost mainly because he and Nnamdi Anyaehie rigged PDP primaries which made most PDP grassroot supporters decide to back Okorocha secretly. He also has nothing on ground to convince people for his years as deputy speaker. I wrote it long ago. The actual challenge Okorocha had was Iheanacho in terms of love by the masses but he lacked the funds to swell his support. Without rigging I bet Ihenacho and Ihedioha had close number of actual votes.

Finally if the election was between Ihenacho and Ihedioha, Ihenacho would have won.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ihedioha2015:

Anybody hating the whole of Mbaise for any reason is foolish.

One thing you may hear people talk about in Orlu zone: Ihedioha was head of constitution amendment committee for years. At last, the committee found a flimsy excuse to deny political restructuring through creation of new states. Imo west zone could have been a nucleus for one new state.
Ihedioha is not liked for that in Orlu zone.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
IGBO AMAKA ALA IMO AMAKA

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2015
cindicandy:
Shut up dirty prostitute. Go and face ur prostitution work. Dirty hag. Roaches is not even known in his state talk more of SE.

Babe dats rude o...

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ihedioha2015:

dont mind them, they like fighting shadows. u are talking of round-about wat abt the roads in the owerri that are in mess? what about the abandoned street gates? i really weep for my state. below is what rochas has turned owerri to--MCXXLL posted this pix last month. some people will soon realise the mistake they made for voting rochas. owerri in the time of ohakim was better than this, now a shadow of itself--bad roads and dirts all over the place. some of them even called us worse than the snakes. that we are not going to rule imo state even in the next 100yrs. the hate of these people against mbaise is too much. are we not of the same state? dont we have the same right as any other person to rule this state? i am sure ihedioha will reclaim his mandate through the court. its a sure banker.
bro yu re acting like enough people didnt vote for ihedioha in imo state...
It s just a slim chance rochas gat there before he won...
Mbeise will rule imo state someday but for now we need rochas to be there just like the way the lagosian need ambode to be there.
I guess yu know the reasons..
i am not from orlu neither from ideato north or south where rochas came from but i was one of those who voted against my brother from the same local gvt out in 2011 election.
Pls dont compared rochas to ohakim my brother..
Rochas is far better than ohakim the evil snake..
And for those saying that mbeise will rule imo state in the next 100years
re ediot and unwise.
I ve a friend and a cousin from mbaise and they re different from what
people paints them to be...
So dont feel worry about it,we re all igbos..

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ihedioha2015:

who re yu? And which village in mbaise re you from
At bolded,hope yu re not judging from nairalanders point of view ?
Forget such statement,i hate hearing such thing cos yu re brodcasting it here again..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
UnknownT:
Dude just stop it. The battle was between PDP and APC, don't make it Mbaise vs. Imo state. Even if PDP had fielded Ararume or any other ccandidate from another zone, they would have lost too. Ohakim lost in 2011, you didn't see Mbano people going around crying that they are hated by the state. I guess all the votes Ihedioha had, he got them from the 3 mbaise LGs and then scored ZERO in the oda 24 LGs
well said.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
mykl01:

Unfortunately for you, I am from Okigwe the zone he first went to thank for delivering him from the hands of Ihedioha. It doesn't stop me from saying the fact the way it is. Imo is dirtier, thanks to Rochas. We have not been blessed with good governance like Anambra and Enugu. You can cry if you like, the facts are there for all to see; including the refuse dumps and the block work roundabouts. Ideally I would ignore you but... make your market sell today.

You see one thing i hate is people telling lies to make mark,
Listen i said you are from Anambra state and i maintain .that is where you are from simple
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
ROYALD:

You see one thing i hate is people telling lies to make mark,
Listen i said you are from Anambra state and i maintain .that is where you are from simple

In a crowded city without pipeborne water, and you have refused dumps for long, what do you think that shall follow?

This is not to say that the governor of a state shall be the refuse-collector-in-chief of the state. No way.

Local Government Councils, including Owerri Municipal Council, must be prepared to cart away refuse in every LGA.

They can form consortiums. Refuse disposal is big business. No excuses.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ala Imo State wu Oke Mba

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Imo State

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LordNaya: 11:34am On May 01, 2015
Now that your APC party have won the presidential and Imo State elections, what benefits awaits Ndi Imo State in particular and Ndi Igbo in general ?

Abagworo:

This only worked in Owerri LGAs because you people dominate them in everything. Mbaise even dominates Ngor-Okpala. Ihedioha lost mainly because he and Nnamdi Anyaehie rigged PDP primaries which made most PDP grassroot supporters decide to back Okorocha secretly. He also has nothing on ground to convince people for his years as deputy speaker. I wrote it long ago. The actual challenge Okorocha had was Iheanacho in terms of love by the masses but he lacked the funds to swell his support. Without rigging I bet Ihenacho and Ihedioha had close number of actual votes.

Finally if the election was between Ihenacho and Ihedioha, Ihenacho would have won.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:01am On May 03, 2015
LordNaya:
Now that your APC party have won the presidential and Imo State elections, what benefits awaits Ndi Imo State in particular and Ndi Igbo in general ?

The Owerri-Ph road will be completed.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:10am On May 03, 2015
May day at the beautiful city.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2015
Abagworo:

maybe that arondizuogu federal road leading to okigwe abi?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:26am On May 03, 2015
asha80:
maybe that arondizuogu federal road leading to okigwe abi?

If FG can remember that road Imolites will be grateful. Arondizuogu suffered greatly and lost a lot of thriving industries. I think Okorocha should use his place in APC to influence the return of work on the Nnewi-Okigwe highway.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 11:14am On May 03, 2015
Abagworo:

is that orlu stadium in your 2nd pix?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOSON2: 12:30pm On May 03, 2015
The Nigerian political-economy makes me sick!

I don't know why i seem to be the only one having issues with a situation whereby a state, region, zone or people can expect 'issues' to be addressed only when their party is in control at the centre....or when the Governor of their state is a party-apparatchik of the ruling party! So PDP or APGA states should expect to be royally screwed or what?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:43pm On May 03, 2015
biafranking:
that isn't Orlu Stadium. I don't know what the contractors are doing concerning the stadium.
Last month I passed where the incomplete stadium is located,it has been taken over by weeds and grasses.

Quite shameful!

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 1:18pm On May 03, 2015
biafranking:

No.

first pix below is the present condition of the old Orlu stadium ruined by ORO govt.

second pix below is the present condition of the new Orlu stadium started by ORO govt about three years ago.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 1:35pm On May 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
that isn't Orlu Stadium. I don't know what the contractors are doing concerning the stadium.
Last month I passed where the incomplete stadium is located,it has been taken over by weeds and grasses.

Quite shameful!
i guess is indequate fund that is causing it,
maybe may 29,evrything will change by his mercy...

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (1011) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80