Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2393294 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinology: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Okorocha's CV

Okorocha graduated with Diploma in 1994 which means it was an adult education. LOL

He attended Juladaco High School, Jos (1976-1981). He studied at the University of Jos (1990-1991), obtaining a diploma in Public Administration. He returned to the University of Jos (1993-1994) to obtain an advanced diploma in Public Administration.[2] Career positions include President, Nigeria Red Cross Society, President/Founder, Rochas Foundation Inc, President, Rochas Group of Companies Limited, Pro Chancellor, African Business School and Former Chairman, Board of Nigerian Airspace Management Agency.[2]Special assistant to the president Obasanjo,Chairman of APC governors Forum

Obi's CV

EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED:
* Christ the King College, Onitsha (W.A.S.C.)
* University of Nigeria, Nsukka, (B.A. Philosophy)
* Lagos Business School, Nigeria (Chief Executive Program)
* Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Mid to Mid Marketing)
* London School of Economics “L.S.E” (Financial Mgt./Business Policy)
* Columbia Business School, New York U.S.A. (Marketing Management)
* Kellogg Graduate School of Management U.S.A. (Advanced Exec. Prog.)
* Institute for Management Dev. (IMD), Switzerland (Snr. Executive Forum)
PRESENT AND PAST POSITIONS
* GOVERNOR: ANAMBRA STATE OF NIGERIA
* FORMER CHAIRMAN: FIDELITY BANK PLC
* FORMER CHAIRMAN: GUARDIAN EXPRESS MORTGAGE BANK LTD
* FORMER DIRECTOR: GUARDIAN EXPRESS BANK PLC
* FORMER CHAIRMAN: FUTURE VIEW SECURITIES LIMITED
* FORMER CHAIRMAN: PAYMASTER NIGERIA LIMITED
* FORMER CHAIRMAN: NEXT INTERNATIONAL (NIGERIA) LTD
* FORMER DIRECTOR: CHAMS NIGERIA LIMITED
* FORMER CHAIRMAN: DATACORP LIMITED
* FORMER DIRECTOR: CARD CENTRE LIMITED
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION/ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERSHIP:
* Member – Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG)
* Member – Nigerian Chartered Institute of Bankers
* Member – Common Wealth Business Council (CBC)
* Member – West African Business Committee (WABC)
* Member – British Institute of Directors (IOD)
* Member – British Nigerian Business Council (BNBC)
* Member – Nigerian South African Chamber of Commerce (NSACC)

Where is the illiterate Royald aka Doug, come and see what education is about and not a tout that grew up in the north whose paternity is questionable. LOL

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
chinology:
Okorocha's CV

Okorocha graduated with Diploma in 1994 which means it was an adult education. LOL

Obi's CV

Where is the illiterate Royald aka Donald, come and see what education is about and not a tout that grew up in the north whose paternity is questionable. LOL

Read your history
Your comment is unimportant under the circumstances, irrelevant beside the point, not to the point,well i do not know your age but from your comments showing the weaknesses or diseases of old age, especially a loss of mental faculties.Therefore you lack the intellectual capacity to act in such a way as to have a sound judgment fair and sensible.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinology: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
Doug Nwachukwu you write so much like an illiterate carpenter. I could barely understood the nonsense you wrote. LOL

I deal with FACTS and FIGURES that was why I posted their dossiers for you to read through and cure your ignorance. Okorocha was a well known armed robber in the North in those days. He didn't even attend formal education till he was over 48. That is the same i.diot ruling your worthless state, no wonder we are not surprised with what we are seeing. LOL

SLAVES

[s]
ROYALD:

Read your history
Your comment is unimportant under the circumstances, irrelevant beside the point, not to the point,well i do not know your age but from your comments showing the weaknesses or diseases of old age, especially a loss of mental faculties.Therefore you lack the intellectual capacity to act in such a way as to have a sound judgment fair and sensible.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
chinology:
Doug Nwachukwu you write so much like an illiterate carpenter. I could barely understood the nonsense you wrote. LOL

I deal with FACTS and FIGURES that was why I posted their dossiers for you to read through and cure your ignorance. Okorocha was a well known armed robber in the North in those days. He didn't even attend formal education till he was over 48. That is the same i.diot ruling your worthless state, no wonder we are not surprised with what we are seeing. LOL

SLAVES

[s][/s]

chinology
ANAMBRA THE BITTER TRUTH ILLITERATE PEOPLE VOTED ILLITERATE GOVERNOR WHAT DO EXPECT BABOO AND MONKEY ANAMBRA

unable to understand some basic sentences.HAHA well is not you fault because while other states in the East of the Niger took Education as a thing that is regarded as more important than another Anambrian took trading as most cherishable career with out sound education ,You said you did not undertand me,hahahahahaha you have made my day .I told you before that Anambra state is full of illiterates truth is bitter but i thank God that you later mention this.Man you can not hide the truth ok.

please try to understand this ok

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
chinology:
You write so much like an illiterate carpenter. I can barely understand what you wrote. LOL

SLAVES

[s][/s]

chinology
ANAMBRA THE BITTER TRUTH ILLITERATE PEOPLE VOTED ILLITERATE GOVERNOR WHAT DO EXPECT BABOON AND MONKEY ANAMBRA

unable to understand some basic sentences.HAHA well is not you fault because while other states in the East of the Niger took Education as a thing that is regarded as more important than another Anambrian took trading as most cherishable career with out sound education ,You said you did not undertand me,hahahahahaha you have made my day .I told you before that Anambra state is full of illiterates truth is bitter but i thank God that you later mention this.Man you can not hide the truth ok.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinology: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
You see the same reason I call you an illiterate. I can barely understand your fuming. LOL

Now let us analyse educational attainment. WAEC, NECO, JAMB and Unity school- do you know which state that is leading nationwide? The answer is Anambra. Can your your useless state filled with prostitutes achieve that feat? NO LOL

Now let us look at the people that made Igbo thick academically they are all from Anambra. Now I want you to give me equivalent of these names in your useless imo state- Zik of Africa, Ojukwu, Achebe, Chimamanda, Chike Obi, Soludo, Chuka Umunna etc etc etc- just to mention a few, give me the equivalent then we can move forward. LOL

Now you can see that Anambra is the only reason the Igbos are celebrated academically and in all other facets of human endeavours.

The only thing imo state has over Anambra is commercial prostitution. LOL

[s]
ROYALD:

chinology
ANAMBRA THE BITTER TRUTH ILLITERATE PEOPLE VOTED ILLITERATE GOVERNOR WHAT DO EXPECT BABOO AND MONKEY ANAMBRA

please try to understand this ok
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
chinology:
You see the same reason I call you an illiterate. I can barely understand your fuming. LOL

Now let us analyse educational attainment. WAEC, NECO, JAMB and Unity school- do you know which state that is leading nationwide? The answer is Anambra. Can your your useless state filled with prostitutes achieve that feat? NO LOL

Now let us look at the people that made Igbo thick academically they are all from Anambra. Now I want you to give me equivalent of these names in your useless imo state- Zik of Africa, Ojukwu, Achebe, Chimamanda, Chike Obi, Soludo, Chuka Umunna etc etc etc- just to mention a few, give me the equivalent then we can move forward. LOL

Now you can see that Anambra is the only reason the Igbos are celebrated academically and in all other facets of human endeavours.

The only thing imo state has over Anambra is commercial prostitution. LOL

You said Zik of Africa, Ojukwu, Achebe, Chimamanda, Chike Obi, Soludo, Chuka Umunna Mumu we have thousand of Igbos from Imo and other states who made to the highest in terms of academic ,you just mention carer people from Anmbra and politician .But let me ask you among then who is inventor? i hope you will understand this am waiting by

do you know this inventor
[s][/s]

You said
Now let us analyse educational attainment. WAEC, NECO, JAMB and Unity school- do you know which state that is leading nationwide? that is why i called you illiterate leading on which area mumu common be specific when you are talking with people like us am waiting

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinology: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
Fool I deal with FACTS and FIGURES. Bring facts to prove me wrong. LOL

Use Google to cure your stupidity and ignorance. Anambra is leading in WAEC, NECO JAMB and Unity school nationwide. Use your google illiterate royald. LOL

[s]
ROYALD:

You said
Now let us analyse educational attainment. WAEC, NECO, JAMB and Unity school- do you know which state that is leading nationwide? that is why i called you illiterate leading on which area mumu common be specific when you are talking with people like us am waiting
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinology: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
SLAVES cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=chinology post=36238244]Fool I deal with FACTS and FIGURES. Bring facts to prove me wrong. LOL

Use Google to cure your stupidity and ignorance. Anambra is leading in WAEC, NECO JAMB and Unity school nationwide. Use your google illiterate royald. LOL

I have been testing your IQ and is not working becuase of your intellectually inferiority .Sorry i asked you in which aspect Anambra is leading interms of education ?

go to this site and download the pdf read from communities to LGA ,STATE BY STATE AND KNOW WHERE YOU BELONG
For record purposes only. http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/nbslibrary/sector-statistics/sector-statistics
Man go to this web to get more information's about education in Nigeria

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinology: 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Royald the illiterate, we are taking it one after the other. Below are the core areas.

- WAEC

- NECO

- JAMB

- UNITY SCHOOL

Now give me the state that is best performing on these national exams. I don't want to post it myself, I want you to use your google to cure your stupidity and ignorance. LOL
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
chinology:
Royald the illiterate, we are taking it one after the other. Below are the core areas.

- WAEC

- NECO

- JAMB

- UNITY SCHOOL

Now give me the state that is best performing on these national exams. I don't want to post it myself, I want you to use your google to cure your stupidity and ignorance. LOL

Educating people is good
The first time you impressed me by saying or asking something in order .I have taught you a lesson haha,well i will get back to you soon
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinology: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
Foolish illiterate is that an exit strategy? LOL

Which lesson are you talking about? You mean the horse whipping I have been doing your sorry ass since this evening? LOL

I pity you Doug, all the things I requested from you to prove me wrong you never did. I am sure you will have a sleepless night this night.

Ezi cheesy

[s]
ROYALD:

Educating people is good
The first time you impressed me by saying or asking something in order .I have taught you a lesson haha,well i will get back to you soon
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
chinology:

Which lesson are you talking about? You mean the horse whipping I have been doing your sorry ass since this evening? LOL

I pity you Doug, all the things I requested from you to prove me wrong you never did. I am sure you will have a sleepless night this night.

Ezi cheesy

[s][/s]
Why you can not understand i will be back
Stop showing a poor level of education here
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
chinology:

Ezi cheesy

[s][/s]

You'll never find someone like me, answer to that is, That's the point." only WAEC that Anambra performed or you can post another link to me.But wait a minute that does not mean your state is most or on top of education in Nigeria, educated only few well-educated individuals you can see in Anambra I lived there for many years the rest are uneducated petty traders,etc
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by abagoro(m): 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
chinology:

- WAEC

- NECO

- JAMB

- UNITY SCHOOL

JAMB remains Imo and Imo still produces highest number of graduates. In Imo WAEC holders are considered uneducated.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by abagoro(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
ROYALD:

You'll never find someone like me, answer to that is, That's the point." only WAEC that Anambra performed or you can post another link to me.But wait a minute that does not mean your state is most or on top of education in Nigeria, educated only few well-educated individuals you can see in Anambra I lived there for many years the rest are uneducated petty traders,etc

Quit judging by what you see but by credible data.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinology: 5:23am On Jul 25, 2015
Do you know what is West African Examination Council? Do you know that WAEC is recognised worldwide unlike Jamb? LOL

I don't really give a Bleep about what you think nwokem. As for education, Anambra is presently leading the pack in Nigeria. Go figure. LOL

[s]
abagoro:

JAMB remains Imo and Imo still produces highest number of graduates. In Imo WAEC holders are considered uneducated.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinology: 5:27am On Jul 25, 2015
You keep proving me right. You are a real dunce. LOL

I asked you to give me equivalent of Achebe and Chimamanda in imo state but you can still not do that. We lead while others follow.LOL

Imolites are illiterates, they are only professionals in just one trade and you know it. LOL

[s]
ROYALD:

[/s]

We represent Nigeria at the world stage. Can you beat that? LOL

This is why we are called the light of the Nation. cool

Five students from various secondary schools in Anambra will represent Nigeria in the 27th World Schools Debating Championship scheduled for Singapore between June 27 and July 3.

The students are: Adachukwu Onyekwena (Girls Secondary School, Amaenyi, Awka), Nnamdi Udoji (Dennis Memorial Grammar School, Onitsha) and Chinemerem Oguaba (Awada Secondary School, Obosi).

Other s are: Chukwuebuka Obichi (Army Day Secondary School, Onitsha) and Nneka Chigozie(Mater Ammabillis, Secondary School, Umuoji).

This is why we are the light of the Nation. We are the best and we have been leading for the past 20years. Below is just the recent one. LOL

. John Tumba, National Examination Council, NECO, State Officer, has congratulate Anambra State on winning the first position in the 2013 National Common Entrance Examination organized by NECO.

The good news came just few days after statistics of results released by the West Africa Examination Council, WAEC, for the 2013 West African Senior School Certificate Examination( WASSCE), showed that Anambra State came first in Nigeria, beating Abia, Rivers and Enugu States.

Besides being the overall best in the country, an indigene of Anambra State, Agbasi Praise Chinemelum, with the Registration Number 424953GE emerged the best candidate in the examination.

Speaking on the development, the immediate past Commissioner for Education in the State, Dr. Uju Okeke, said it was another demonstration of the fruits from the huge investment of the former Governor of the State and the Honorary Special Adviser to the President on Finance, Mr. Peter Obi, in education. He expressed confidence that the performance of the State would even be better in the coming years, when the effects of return of schools to their owners, provision of boreholes, generators, internet facilities, computers and other infrastructure to Anambra Schools would begin to manifest.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinology: 8:39am On Jul 25, 2015
OWERRI — Several families have been rendered homeless and property worth millions of Naira destroyed by ravaging flood that followed a torrential rain in parts of Imo State yesterday.
The downpour, which started at about 2 am and lasted for about four hours, flooded several parts of Owerri municipality.

The story was the same in Egbu, particularly Umuayalu village, Owerri North local council area, parts of World Bank Housing Estate, Onitsha Road Industrial Area and other adjoining communities.

Several families residing in buildings along Ibeme Street, near the Relief Market, Owerri, were seen scooping water from their houses and trying to salvage whatever they could from the ruins.

Some vehicles were submerged in most of the places visited by Vanguard and no effort was made by owners to tow them to safety at press time.

Vanguard recalls that Chukwuma Nwaoha Road, Dick Tiger Street and many other streets in Amakohia and Akwakuma areas could not be accessed in vehicles as a result of the flood.
Lamenting her plight when Vanguard visited 4 Ibeme Street, Owerri, Dr. Onynye Nwachukwu, a veterinary doctor, said she could not immediately quantify the loss occasioned by the rampaging flood.

”You can see that the entire ground floor is flooded. Where do I start counting our loss? Is it from the veterinary drugs, poultry and animal feeds or personal effects? The damage is colossal”, Dr. Nwachukwu lamented.

According to her, residents of the street had been trying to help themselves in the past, stressing that they had even constructed a culvert and taken other measures aimed at reducing the effects of the flood.

”We are always working on this road. We have also taken other measures aimed at checking the devastating effect of flood. You can see that many families now have to wade through the flood before getting into their homes”, Nwachukwu lamented.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinology: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2015
Abagoro get ready for me, I will be in PH today. LOL
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinology: 8:51am On Jul 25, 2015
Of course it is not a competition because Owerri has been taken over by flood due to poor drainage system. LOL

[s]
abagoro:

Chino this is not a competition please. A disaster happened in Onitsha which calls for concern of all. I know you derive joy when it happens elsewhere but I don't. This particular area has had persistent experience of flooding for many years.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by abagoro(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2015
chinology:
Abagoro get ready for me, I will be in PH today. LOL

Look for your gay partner elsewhere. I am handsome and straight with beautiful girl by my side.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinology: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2015
Ebuka you are handsome? grin

Do you also define those large nostrils and big head as beauty? You amaze me alot LOL

You are 43 this year when are you getting married? When are you equally gonna leave your poor old mother's house?

Chai cheesy

[s]
abagoro:

Look for your gay partner elsewhere. I am handsome and straight with beautiful girl by my side.
[/s]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2015
We need news and recent happenings and not unnecessary dick measurement. The enemies of Igbo are at it again. Divide and rule: a very potent weapon.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Duru1:

You are an accursed counter-culturist. Instead of a dumbass such as you to greet your elder properly, you only opened your putrid mouth to spew crap. I guess it takes one agadi to recognize another.

Chai!!! Agadi nwanyi dika nwoke n'eme ka nwatakiri!! You must be a hall of ugliness grin grin.

LMAOROTF,

Recently she added Orlu to her moniker - Beremorlu.

The old, weather-bitten ewuhausa who falsely claims to be Igbo - she has sold conscience in the market place. So tell her wharrever, it doesn't pinch her..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Which area of Owerri is this ?

abagoro:
just some refreshment. Scene from beautiful area in Owerri
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinology: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Abagoro we are at a car wash around Rumuogba estates where we are eating some nkwobi and hero drinks while waiting for the carwashers to finish. Where are you right now abagoro my guy? We can come around to see you. cool

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Chinachriss(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
Abeg, mek una free Anambra for me. Imo cannot be compared to Anambra education-wise. Anambra has produced the most successful and internationally acclaimed professionals than Imo. Mention Igbos making Nigeria proud here and in the diaspora and I will tell you that most of them are from Anambra. I'm from Mbano before sb pounces on me.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Chinachriss:
Abeg, mek una free Anambra for me. Imo cannot be compared to Anambra education-wise. Anambra has produced the most successful and internationally acclaimed professionals than Imo. Mention Igbos making Nigeria proud here and in the diaspora and I will tell you that most of them are from Anambra. I'm from Mbano before sb pounces on me.

who and who do you know? Imo state is well educated than Anambra is on record highest professors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pchidexy:
Abagworo is more sensible than Chino. Chinology is absolutely mad as well as jobless. Abagworo makes useful analysis(but a bit extreme sometimes). Chinology on the other hand is a complete dunce useful only in posting silly pictures. Everybody should ignore him Abagworo included. Arguing with a fool is a waste of time. Fools have experience(in foolishness) too.
......fact.......
Observation valid till he grew up...nwanne....
happy sunday....
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Home » News » N50m worth of goods submerged as floods hit Onitsha market
N50m worth of goods submerged as floods hit Onitsha market

on July 25, 2015 / in News 1:47 pm / Comments

Onitsha (Anambra) – No fewer than 120 lock-up shops were submerged by flood at the International Electronics Market, Onitsha, Anambra following a downpour on Friday night.

A correspondent, who visited the market on Saturday, observed that electronics and others goods worth N50 million were socked and damaged in the flood.

The Chairman of the market union, Mr Izuchukwu Okoye, said that traders in the market lost goods worth over N50 million to the flood.

“The flood came into the market when its volume could not be contained by the drainage along the Onitsha-Enugu expressway.

“Goods damaged were mainly from A and B Lines. We appeal to the state government to come to our help,’’ Okoye said.

Also speaking, the secretary of the traders union in the market, Mr Damian Ogudike, said the drainage in the area had always proved to be incapable of handing heavy rain.
“The expectation is that the government should expand the existing drains to be higher than they are now.

“The state government should take care of the situation and to ensure that floods do not submerge the market since we pay our taxes and levies,’’ Ogudike said.
SHARE ON
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/n50m-worth-of-goods-submerged-as-floods-hit-onitsha-market/#sthash.wVWU1Irn.dpuf

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/n50m-worth-of-goods-submerged-as-floods-hit-onitsha-market/

[s]
chinology:
OWERRI — Several families have been rendered homeless and property worth millions of Naira destroyed by ravaging flood that followed a torrential rain in parts of Imo State yesterday.
The downpour, which started at about 2 am and lasted for about four hours, flooded several parts of Owerri municipality.

The story was the same in Egbu, particularly Umuayalu village, Owerri North local council area, parts of World Bank Housing Estate, Onitsha Road Industrial Area and other adjoining communities.

Several families residing in buildings along Ibeme Street, near the Relief Market, Owerri, were seen scooping water from their houses and trying to salvage whatever they could from the ruins.

Some vehicles were submerged in most of the places visited by Vanguard and no effort was made by owners to tow them to safety at press time.

Vanguard recalls that Chukwuma Nwaoha Road, Dick Tiger Street and many other streets in Amakohia and Akwakuma areas could not be accessed in vehicles as a result of the flood.
Lamenting her plight when Vanguard visited 4 Ibeme Street, Owerri, Dr. Onynye Nwachukwu, a veterinary doctor, said she could not immediately quantify the loss occasioned by the rampaging flood.

”You can see that the entire ground floor is flooded. Where do I start counting our loss? Is it from the veterinary drugs, poultry and animal feeds or personal effects? The damage is colossal”, Dr. Nwachukwu lamented.

According to her, residents of the street had been trying to help themselves in the past, stressing that they had even constructed a culvert and taken other measures aimed at reducing the effects of the flood.

”We are always working on this road. We have also taken other measures aimed at checking the devastating effect of flood. You can see that many families now have to wade through the flood before getting into their homes”, Nwachukwu lamented.

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: oilykid(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.