Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2394584 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
Completed Imo international conference centre and already holding events. Will host the next NBA convention.

http://www.nigerianbar.org.ng/agc14/index.html

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
Imo community Governing council secretariat almost completed.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ongoing construction of dual carriage way leading to the proposed Marine University at Osemoto in Oguta. And below it the newly completed ISOPADEC secretariat. ISOPADEC means Imo State Oil Producing Area Development Commission. Imo State version of NDDC. It is the one handling the project.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
RareDiamond: WE IN IMO STATE ARE ANGRY WITH GOV ROCHAS BECAUSE HE JOINED THE ISLAMIC APC. NDI IMO WILL NOT VOTE FOR GOV ROCHAS IF HE REMAINS IN APC BUT SINCE THE M0RON KNOWN AS CHINOLIZATION HAS CHOSEN TO BLACKMAIL AND INSULT A FELLOW IGBO STATE AND THE EASTERN HEARTLAND, ALL WISE IGBOS SHOULD CRITICIZE HIM AS AN ENVY DRIVEN OUTCAST.

BELOW ARE REAL AND RECENT PICTURES OF IMO STATE THE EASTERN HEARTLAND
pls what is muslim party, nd how does it affect governance.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
Abagworo: Completed Imo international conference centre and already holding events. Will host the next NBA convention.

http://www.nigerianbar.org.ng/agc14/index.html

what is the capacity of the Imo International Conference Center ?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
I have constructed 3 ultra modern hospitals in Mbaise – Gov. Okorocha
by ADMIN on Aug 17, 2014 • 4:34 AM 43 Comments

owelle1While speaking at the just concluded iri ji Mbaise festival, Governor Okorocha gave an account of all that his Rescue Mission administration had done for the people of Mbaise. He said the commencement of work at the campus of Imo State University in Mbaise/Ngor Okpala axis of the state was to demonstrate his love for the people of Mbaise.
Excerpts from the Governor’s speech:

“Mbaise people are the greatest beneficiaries of the free education policy of my administration because of their population. My administration has constructed more than forty-five kilometers of road in the three local governments that makeup Mbaise”.
He further added, “my administration has constructed three ultra-modern hospitals in the three LGAs in Mbaise, and new upstair school buildings in all the wards in Mbaise. I have given key appointments to Mbaise sons like the commissioners of Housing, Public Utilities and Public safety, Advisers, Senior Special Assistants and Special assistants”

- See more at: http://www.imostateblog.com/2014/08/17/i-have-constructed-3-ultra-modern-hospitals-in-mbaise-gov-okorocha/#sthash.qRAqcP4a.dpuf
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
PHOTOS: Mammoth crowd in Obinugwu as Eze Ilomuanya shuns IMSG; proceeds with iri ji festival.
by ADMIN on Aug 14, 2014 • 9:37 AM 87 Comments

The last has certainly not been heard in the controversy between Eze Cletus Ilomuanya and the Imo state government. Since the Okorocha administration announced the dethronement of the monarch in June this year, it has been one hilarious drama to the other. Clearly, Eze Ilomuanya has brought out his boxing gloves and seems ready to pull all the necessary punches to defend his stool.
As you read this, almost all the heavy weight traditional rulers in Nigeria are in Obinugwu to celebrate the “iri ji” ceremony with Eze Ilomuanya . Edmund Daukoru and the Amanyanabos of Opobo and Bonny respectively were also present.
Minister for Labour, Emeka Nwogu is representing President Goodluck Jonathan who is in Uyo for a one-day working visit. Other notable dignitaries who showed up at the palace include the Senator representing Orlu Senatorial zone, Chief Hope Uzodinma , Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt Honourable Emeka Ihedioha, Prof.Mrs Viola Onwurili, the Hon Minister of state for Foreign Affairs and the immediate past Governor of Imo state, Chief Ikedi Ohakim to mention a few.
Here are some pictures from inside the palace.

iriji obinugwu 2iriji obinugwu 3
As we promised, we are updating this post with more pictures.
iriji obinugwu 2Eze Ilomuanya, flanked by his lovely wife, traditional rulers and dignitaries performs the “iwa ji”. Holding up the microphone is none other than our immediate past Governor, Chief Ikedi Ohakim.

iri ji obinugwu 4

iri ji obinugwu
President Jonathan’s representative, Minister of Labour Emeka Nwogu….
iri ji obinugwu 5Deputy Speaker, Rt.Hon Emeka Ihedioha

- See more at: http://www.imostateblog.com/2014/08/14/photos-mammoth-crowd-in-obinugwu-as-eze-ilomuanya-shuns-imsg-proceeds-with-iriji-festival/#sthash.1P0cE19u.dpuf

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Where is the picture of the mammoth crowd?

If he has been dethroned,why is he performing the Iri Ji festival?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
I LOVE IMO STATE
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 1:22am On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
ORU OWERRE SAGA: Senator Chris Anyanwu’s husband responds.
by ADMIN on Aug 22, 2014 •

Casmir Anyanwu against the backdrop of the unguarded statement recently made by Governor Rochas Anayo Okorocha of Imo State at the historical “Oru Owerre Cultural Festival”, Dr. Casmir Anyanwu, the husband to Distinguished Senator Chris Anyanwu has stated that the Governor was not referring to his wife at all but rather was making a general statement.
Anyanwu who is a Federal Commissioner representing Imo State in Revenue Mobilization and Fiscal Responsibility Commission, said this in Owerri while interacting with journalists who called him.
According to the financial guru – “I don’t believe that Governor Okorocha was talking about Senator Chris Anyanwu. Just because she attended the event like the other political aspirants that were there should not imply that the Governor was talking about her. I do know for sure that there are other women in the State running for Governorship and other elective positions.
He may be referring to any other female aspirant but certainly not Chris, my wife. Again as Chris was there, if that statement was directed at her, I think he would have been man enough to say that and I can then face that music of insult from there…..”, he stated.
chrisaThe Federal Commissioner further said that though his wife is seen as tough and courageous, she always knows her limits because she has good upbringing and background. “I tell you, she is one of the most virtuous women I know…. These are fabrications from the pit of hell”, he insisted.
Anyanwu who further described his wife as a responsible woman who is highly respected in Nigeria and beyond, said that he is proud of her anytime any day.
Dr Anyanwu further advised that people who hold high political or managerial positions are expected to maintain certain level of decorum no matter what their upbringing and backgrounds were. And when they aspire to higher office and achieve that, a certain level of conduct and protocol is expected of such persons.
Anyanwu also enjoined politicians to be issue based in their speeches rather than inanities, falsehoods and blackmail, stressing that Nigerians are interested in “Who are you?, What is your background?, What have you done for the people? And What do you intend to do for the people?”

- See more at: http://www.imostateblog.com/2014/08/22/oru-owerre-saga-senator-chris-anyanwus-husband-responds/#sthash.NRih41e6.dpuf
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
what has President
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
2015: Ohakim formally joins Imo Guber race for Douglas house.
by ADMIN on Aug 28, 2014 • 1:19 PM 110 Comments

On Thursday, former Governor Chief Ikedi Ohakim showed up with his supporters at the PDP secretariat on Okigwe road to formally declare his intention to contest the 2015 governorship election.

In 2011, Chief Ohakim lost his re-election to the present Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha.
Now, the question on everybody’s mind is “shall the bones rise again“? (Ezekiel 37 :3)
What’s your take on Chief Ikedi Ohakim’s proposed second missionary journey to Douglas House in 2015?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
IMPENDING HAZARD?

Building a replacement for Sam Okwaraji Stadium Orlu by manual labour.

Otashi-ekwe, bamboo trunks and wooden planks are being used to provide deck support for a stadium that shall carry huge crowd. Once in a while, a few men would stroll into the site and do some manual labour. Compare that to the intense labour by a reputable VAST INTERNATIONAL construction which erected Sam Okwaraji stadium, Orlu. see http://vastsportsfacilities.com/webone/home/index.php/references-in-pictures/orlu-township-stadium?page=1#category

If ever this stadium gets completed this way, what are the risks when crowded by people?
If Gov. Okorocha is sincere in replacing Sam Okwaraji Stadium which his govt partially ruined, why can't his govt hand the job over to a reputable firm? Stadium is not constructed by manual labour - not even during the period of the Roman empire.

More about the stadium on:http://web.thecable.ng/a-journey-into-samuel-okwarajis-kingdom

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2014

Thoughts on the 2014 NBA AGC

02 Sep 2014

Legal Eagle By May Agbamuche-Mbu, Email: may.mbu@thisdaylive.com

The Nigerian Bar Association’s 54th Annual General Conference 2014 held in Owerri has finally come and gone after all the song and dance regarding the Ebola virus disease and whether the conference should hold or not. It is said that thousands of lawyers converged in Owerri, though the exact figures are somewhat debatable. However, what matters most is that the conference held and had in attendance the Speaker of the Federal House of Representatives Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal who himself is a lawyer, his deputy Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, the Governors of Imo and Delta States, Rochas Okorocha and Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan, the Attorney General of the Federation Mohammed Bello Adoke SAN, Justice John Fabiyi who represented the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Cletus Nweze of the Supreme Court, General Yakubu Gowon, former NBA Presidents and Senior Advocates of Nigeria among a host of lawyers from the four corners of the country. Whichever way you slice it Okey Wali SAN ended his two year tenure courageously and with deep faith in his belief that the conference must go on Ebola virus or no. He was steadfastly confident that all precautions would be taken, with the help of the Imo State government and that all hands would be on deck and thankfully the conference went ahead without any casualties. Even at the opening ceremony itself Mrs. Olubunmi Eyitayo of the Federal Ministry of Health (Centre for Disease Control of Nigeria) gave a most informative health talk on Ebola.

At the end of it all a lot of serious work was put into organising a conference of this magnitude with months of painstaking meetings, speakers all geared up to give of their best, with countless arrangements and hours clocked up in preparation. Would not the organisers have wanted full scale attendance at the sessions and events? Going by the robust programme on offer the topics were not only relevant but they also had excellent speakers lined up to participate. Although not one to cry over spilled milk, I am still trying to figure out and understand the rationale as to why this conference was not postponed.

Mr. Augustine Alegeh SAN who has now taken over the presidency of the NBA has his work well and truly cut out, starting with the NBA Constitution. Just as we lawyers go on about the amendment of the 1999 Constitution, let us equally look inwards and first clean out our own Augean stables, then we can successfully hold our heads high and speak authoritatively on national issues. At the moment we as an association are a laughing stock and this must end, by all means and as soon as possible.

The theme ‘Nigeria A 100 Years After’ was well thought out. I particularly found a statement by Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal in his remaks rather appropriate where he opined that ‘lest we forget, let me remind us that I am part of government and when I speak out on these governance failings I neither suggest that it started today nor that I am excluded wholly from blame, perhaps in house we can apportion blame amongst us. I am however strongly persuaded that the greatest disservice that man can do to himself and society is to indulge in self-deceit. If I see magnificent economic growth indices and after traversing our rural communities what I see is worsening poverty, I should have the courage to tell myself the truth no matter how bitter’. He could not have said it better. It is just that we are a nation of people who live in hope of a better tomorrow.

As is the norm with legal conferences of this nature the plenary sessions are a must and are not to be missed. This year the topics were not just important but also significant. The first plenary was titled ‘Nigeria: Any hope for An Industrial Revolution?’ and the second, ‘Appointment, Remuneration and Discipline of Judges: the Constitutional Role of the National Judicial Council and the Judicial Service Commission’. Every sector of the legal profession had their session namely, Sections of Business Law and Legal Practice, Human Rights Institute and Judges, British Nigeria Law, NBA Lawyers in the Legislature, Military Law, Corporate Counsel, Academics, Women and also the Young Lawyers Forums, Lawyers in the Media and Law Officers all competed to give oftheir very best to this conference with the challenging topics selected and all sessions chaired by distinguished legal luminaries and speakers of outstanding competence.

The Section on Business Law session had a topic ‘Providing Affordable Housing in Nigeria: Bridging the Funding Gap’ which was presented by the lead speaker Mr. Roland Igbinoba. He analysed the Nigerian housing market where more than 80% live in rented apartments compared to South Africa where only 19% do and Ghana at 22%.He recommended bringing mortgages down market (and making houses cheaper), growing and developing housing micro finance and pursuing policy interventions all along the value chain.

Another session that stood out was that of the Law Officers with the topic ‘Prosecuting Terrorism and Crimes Against Humanity, Nigeria v Rest of the World’, chaired by R.A. Lawal Rabana SAN with speakers including the Attorney General of the Federation in this instance represented by Labaran Shuaibu Magaji, Mr. Charles Adeogun-Phillips of the International Criminal Court and Ahmed Raji SAN. In this session we were made to understand that Nigeria has attempted to reform in line with the Global Terrorism Convention and thus the power to prosecute terrorism which was originally given to the President is now conferred on the Attorney General. Furthermore, terrorism cases are being fast tracked but the challenge, not surprisingly, is the absence of counsel to defend terrorism suspects as no one wants to be so stigmatized. Mr. Adeogun- Phillips in his own presentation stated that ‘on the 21st of November 2001, Nigeria ratified the ICC treaty and the implication of this is that Nigeria becomes a member of the International Court. One valid provision in the International Criminal Court (ICC) statute is that it operates in conjunction with the domestic laws we have and is not a substitution thereof. Accordingly, there has to be proof that Nigeria has actually investigated the act and failed before the international law can be upheld. The proper procedure is to domesticate the international law into our own laws so we can be able to prosecute these crimes. It is suggested that every member of the treaty should be given the opportunity to prosecute these crimes first and then if it fails to do so, the international court can thereafter intervene. This is what he referred to as the ‘do it yourself’ approach and that we need certain mechanisms in place to do this.

The Annual General meeting itself provided for the presentation of reports by various legal bodies such as the Council of Legal Education, Corporate Affairs Commission, Legal Aid Council, National Human Rights Commission, Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies and the Law Reform Commission. Of particular interest was the report by the Council of Legal Education (CLE) which stated that Professional Ethics has been reintroduced as a separate and distinct course with the establishment of a substantive professional ethics and skills department in all campuses. One of the challenges faced by the CLE is the violation of admission quota by universities which has stretched their human and infrastructural facilities over the years and this is oftentimes done with impunity. In a bid to foster continuous legal education, the CLE is forging a partnership with Ethics and Advocacy Africa, a US based non-profit organisation whose mission is to assist in building the capacity of qualified lawyers for better service delivery.

The Council has also concentrated on renewal and completion of ongoing projects such as the completion of the abandoned students’ hostel and repair of the Sir Adetokunbo Ademola Hall in Lagos, completion of the students’ hostel in Enugu campus, completion of the hostel and staff accommodation in Kano and so on and so forth.

In view of the inadequate funding by the government, the Nigerian Law School (NLS) which comes under the auspices of the CLE and has decided to seek ways to get support and donations from its alumni, and also open an alumni development office.

When all is said and done, what comes next with all these worthy recommendations, reports and communiques? The Government of the day need not look any further: the NBA should be on hand to help this country reach its heights if - and only if – it has willing collaborators.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/thoughts-on-the-2014-nba-agc/187927/
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
54th Annual Conference of the NBA ends in Owerri in grand style
Governor Okorocha (extreme left) and Gowon (extreme right) at the NBA conference in Owerri
The 54th Annual General Conference of the Nigerian Bar Association which began on Monday 25th August in Owerri the Imo State capital comes to an end today with over 5,000 legal practitioners in attendance.
The conference theme which is targeted at x-raying the political history and development of Nigeria, Constitutional reforms, Economic development, Educational development, Infrastructural issues and Judicial reform also witnessed new Innovations in Information Technology (IT) which will enable lawyers surf through the web and research on legal matters.
Speaking at the opening ceremony of the conference held at the newly built Imo International Conference Center (IICC), a former Nigerian Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon lauded the theme of NBA’s Conference which was, “Nigeria, A Hundred Years After,” and observed that “Nigeria is not yet 100 as an independent nation.”
He admitted that the nation was yet to achieve its potential as a sovereign country and challenged participants at the conference to discuss how to make Nigeria greater in the next 100 years.

Earlier, the Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha said the nation could not grow until those with vision and passion for development were allowed to assume leadership positions. He challenged lawyers to provide direction for the country as people with great training.
President Goodluck Jonathan, who was represented on the occasion by the Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation (AGF), Mohammed Adoke (SAN) also explained the decision of his administration to negotiate with the family of the former Head of State, General Sani Abacha, over money looted by the late maximum ruler. Adoke said the Federal Government’s option of negotiation for the recovery of Abacha loot was not only transparent, but had also become a standard for the world to adopt.
Also speaking, The Speaker of House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal asked lawyers to lead efforts to save the nation, saying poverty had worsened across the country.
He alleged that Nigerians were yet to be given the opportunity to freely choose their leaders, insisting that elections so far conducted under the current civilian government had not been different from the style adopted by the military.
He called for credible elections as the solution to Nigeria’s problem.
The occasion was used by the outgoing NBA President, Okey Wali (SAN) to render the account of his two-year stewardship, saying his administration had been able to advance the goals of the body.
Wali listed his administration’s achievements to include infrastructure development and fighting for justice for Nigerians.
Okey Wali said “the NBA annual general conference continues to be the premier and veritable opportunity for lawyers from around the world to meet and hear firsthand about current trends and legal developments in various areas of practice.”
Speaking on the issue of Ebola virus, the NBA said its branch in Owerri has secured the collaboration and services of Nigerian Medical Association (NMA), Imo State Chapter to provide ambulances and other medical equipment and personnel, education and enlightenment of members. Example is to avoid shaking of hands and physical body contact. It also stated that it would partner with FAAN and Aviation Ministry for Airport screening on landing and surveillance at the Airports.
The statement by Wali reads in part. “We urge our members to please maintain higher standard of hygiene. Note that Imo state is not one of the states that have been flagged as location where potential victims have been sited. Please further note that all the conference participants do not gather at the same venue at the same time. They are usually spread out in different sessions going on simultaneously.
Also present at the occasion were the Delta State Governor, Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan, Augustine Alegeh (SAN) who was elected on Tuesday July 15, 2014 as the 27th President of the Nigerian Bar Association and a host of others.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by soloqy: 3:25am On Sep 07, 2014
Am not as impressed as I am with the Enugu state governor's works. Almost everything here is uncompleted projects. Chime trounces all the south east governors in achievements.

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
Road Contractor Escapes Lynching As Flood Ravages Imo Community.

The managing director of Ebi-hitech Construction Company, Bishop Oamen, contracting firm handling Uzoubi-Umuna Orlu Road in Orlu Local, Imo State recently escaped lynching as angry youths of the community attacked him over the erosion menace that sacked the place after the heavy down pour Friday.
The contractor who is from Edo state is said to have caused the flood that swept away about four houses, and shops over what was termed “inexperienced job”.
Sources from the community told our reporter that the contractor started work on the road for the past 3 days without initial consultation to the monarch, youth leaders or the villagers to ascertain the major ways of combating the occurrence of such natural disaster.
But the contractor was said have gone to the site with his 2 machines and cleared the sand blocks which the villagers and residents of the area had used to check erosion incase of such down pour.
Unfortunately in the process, the rain started and developed into heavy downpour and sacked many from their homes.
However, the victims of the erosion managed to escape the flooding to avoid being drowned, but their property worth millions of naira and their livestock were destroyed, while a building was said to have collapsed due to the heavy downpour.
While this lasted, the youths of the community who were affected by the flood gathered and went in search of the contractor where he packed his machines and were about to descend on him for his ignorance but were stopped by the youth leader of the community Chief Columbus Nwadike.
Speaking with our reporter one of the youths lamented that the flood had sacked many indigenes of the community from their homes while residents had been forced to relocate from the community.
He blamed Governor Rochas Okorocha for giving the contract to inexperienced contractors in construction work and disclosed that the angry youths had vowed to deal with the contractor if he did not do anything to prevent further occurrence before the next downpour.
Some of the flood victims whose shops, houses and poultry were destroyed lamented that before the contractor started the work, they tried to educate him and let him know the topography of the area but he refused to listen to them.
They also blamed Governor Okorocha for not giving the job to the first contracting company that did almost the roads of Orlu metropolis which people were satisfied with.
One of them said, “The only construction company we feel that would have done the work effectively is JP contracting company. He studied our topography and worked according to it. That’s why we didn’t have this kind of problem in the last three years in Orlu”.

http://247ureports.com/?p=55824

The same lingering problem of flooding in Orlu.
Gov Okorocha, Pls act quick, be smarter for your political future, complete the drainage gutter to drive the Orlu urban flood to a valley as proposed and started by ex-gov Amadi Ikwecheghi.

Completing this project is more important than building roads here. Ikwecheghi started both the gutter and urban roads at the same time in Orlu, but hardly had he left office when Owerri cancelled both Orlu urban roads and drainage projects. Who is going to do it after Okorocha? Forget that Udenwa did not do it. It is also never a federal govt project.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:45am On Sep 09, 2014
One of various housing projects in Imo State done by Okorocha administration.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2014
Some sculptural classics in "Freedom Square"

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Okijajuju1(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2014
I officially give up... grin

This is what Imo State people have to look at when they think of sustainable development?! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ak47mann(m): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2014
Abagworo: One of various housing projects in Imo State done by Okorocha administration.
building private housing for his friends and families will not be considered as an achievement in alaigbo. cool

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ak47mann(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2014
rochas is going down either he likes it or not cool

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2014
Okijajuju1: I officially give up... grin

This is what Imo State people have to look at when they think of sustainable development?! undecided

If good housing, schools, rural roads, hospitals, revamping of moribund industries, education for all and urban renewal is not sustainable development, what is?

I guess flyover and stadium is.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Okijajuju1(m): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2014
Abagworo:

If good housing, schools, rural roads, hospitals, revamping of moribund industries, education for all and urban renewal is not sustainable development, what is?

I guess flyover and stadium is.

Hehehehee..

You showed picture of monument at round-abouts and parks as what Rochas has been busy doing.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2014
Come, relax and have a great weekend.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2014
It's as if Rochas is building this design of general hospital in all the local governments in imo state...
It's a good development, but the question is; will he be able to equip all of them...

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2014
Before

After

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Hehehehee..

You showed picture of monument at round-abouts and parks as what Rochas has been busy doing.. grin

Abagworo is shameless lying old fart!
Abagworo needs to be stoned to death for deceiving Imolites.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
And did the old fool just mentioned education?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Abagworo is shameless lying old fart!
Abagworo needs to be stoned to death for deceiving Imolites.

And what should be done to you that is the real deceiver? Mr Chino abeg park one side. We no dey the same level.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
centje: It's as if Rochas is building this design of general hospital in all the local governments in imo state...
It's a good development, but the question is; will he be able to equip all of them...

Yes 27 of it is going on simultaneously and it's a huge project. I pray for him to be able to complete the structures this 1st tenure and gradually equip them in turns starting from high density areas. Imagine a State with 27 standard general hospitals of this magnitude. Even Rivers which is best for now won't be anywhere close.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.