Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2395090 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Community owned hospitals are still owned and run by communities but the issue is beyond what you guys are arguing about. Nigeria in general has been practising same method of health care system and it has not succeeded for 56 years which we all must accept. That is why most politicians travel overseas to treat malaria or dislocation as they know the health system has been a flop.

Okorocha has very advanced brain compared to average Nigerian hence inability of most to understand his long term plans in most of his policies. If Okorocha succeeds in convincing people to accept his concession plans and health insurance policy, it will not take up to 10years to enjoy true medical attention for the 1st time in Nigeria. The people fighting him are mostly those benefitting from status quo to the detriment of ordinary Nigerians. They want the 27 hospitals to be like typical Nigerian public hospital where Doctors refer patients to their private hospitals and give them vitamins and paracetamol as free health care.

I pray people see the bigger picture and know if status quo is better..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2016
Abagworo you have solid your name in the quest to say blue if red. If you build a house today and the government takes it tomorrow without paying you, what sense will you make of it?

A community hospital for the poor is what you're saying causes our politicians to go abroad? The people in this hospitals don't own cars, let alone travel aboard. This is the madness in our system. Some will defend outright murder to defend their ego because they have already invested so much in the name of another man that this man doing wrong is personal.

A community hospital for the poor is not the reason politicians go abroad. Our community hospitals were built during the war BY the poor FOR the poor and kept the Igbo race alive through free and selfless treatment of those in need from those days till today. Many were built before the war by our forefathers. What logical sense does it make to take what belongs to someone else and being to use it as a business? Where is the legal right Okorocha has that allows it?

When a people are stolen from, they'll react. Many have been beaten defending their forefather's legacy, and they're still fighting ready to be killed because these hospitals mean more to our people that you will ever allow yourself to understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ejiyke2007(m): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2016
[s]
Ikengawo:

lol then you're not home based.
the problem with NAiraland is it's a bunch of people in Canada speaking on what they don't know.
Rochas has taken over the community hospitals of every community in Imo state. Only the communities that reacted violently were spared of the forced invasions. This all happened last week, and there are about 4 communities in the whole state what were able to adequately defend what their forefathers built

He took over the community hospitals while he was in Vietnam under the guise of "Ochodike", a private hospital 'firm' headed by one of his brothers. Upon taking over the hospitals he replaced all workers from head to toe and none of them received their pensions. He also expelled patients in many of the hospitals. There are TB and HIV patients now wandering the rural and urban streets of Imo in droves.

This is something that 100% of the home based Imolites know. Protests have been statewide. If you don't know then you shouldn't speak on anything else. The newly built hospitals are not the ones i'm speaking of.

If you're homebased you will know that the poor get 100% free treatment at the community hospitals in Igboland and now that they're private, this is no longer the case. No community was compensated for the invasions.

[/s]
Hey young man stop deceiving yourself there is no where in imo sate you get free treatment .For your information iam homebased .I will testify that you are not from Imo sate you are just an intruder who do not like good thing from Imo state than to engage on nonses propaganda get out of this forum.Because you know nothing about Imo sate
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 11:42am On Feb 13, 2016
ejiyke2007:

Hey young man stop deceiving yourself there is no where in imo sate you get free treatment .For your information iam homebased .I will testify that you are not from Imo sate you are just an intruder who do not like good thing from Imo state than to engage on nonses propaganda get out of this forum.Because you know nothing about Imo sate

LOL you who was born in the community hospital
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:57am On Feb 13, 2016
Ikengawo:
Abagworo you have solid your name in the quest to say blue if red. If you build a house today and the government takes it tomorrow without paying you, what sense will you make of it?

A community hospital for the poor is what you're saying causes our politicians to go abroad? The people in this hospitals don't own cars, let alone travel aboard. This is the madness in our system. Some will defend outright murder to defend their ego because they have already invested so much in the name of another man that this man doing wrong is personal.

A community hospital for the poor is not the reason politicians go abroad. Our community hospitals were built during the war BY the poor FOR the poor and kept the Igbo race alive through free and selfless treatment of those in need from those days till today. Many were built before the war by our forefathers. What logical sense does it make to take what belongs to someone else and being to use it as a business? Where is the legal right Okorocha has that allows it?

When a people are stolen from, they'll react. Many have been beaten defending their forefather's legacy, and they're still fighting ready to be killed because these hospitals mean more to our people that you will ever allow yourself to understand.

Its always good to prove allegations than using hearsay as basis for judgement. There is no free healthcare in Imo State and the public hospitals have been run aground by "Nigerian factor" . Okorocha's antagonists want status quo to remain while their private clinics thrive.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ejiyke2007(m): 11:59am On Feb 13, 2016
[s]
Ikengawo:

LOL you who was born in the community hospital
[/s]
Like i said there is no free medical treatment in the communities.I am son of the soil i will tell you about my state and the communities not you

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ikengawo:
[s]

lol then you're not home based.
the problem with NAiraland is it's a bunch of people in Canada speaking on what they don't know.
Rochas has taken over the community hospitals of every community in Imo state. Only the communities that reacted violently were spared of the forced invasions. This all happened last week, and there are about 4 communities in the whole state what were able to adequately defend what their forefathers built

He took over the community hospitals while he was in Vietnam under the guise of "Ochodike", a private hospital 'firm' headed by one of his brothers. Upon taking over the hospitals he replaced all workers from head to toe and none of them received their pensions. He also expelled patients in many of the hospitals. There are TB and HIV patients now wandering the rural and urban streets of Imo in droves.

This is something that 100% of the home based Imolites know. Protests have been statewide. If you don't know then you shouldn't speak on anything else. The newly built hospitals are not the ones i'm speaking of.

If you're homebased you will know that the poor get 100% free treatment at the community hospitals in Igboland and now that they're private, this is no longer the case. No community was compensated for the invasions[/s].
All what you wrote up there are deceit and lies of the highest order. I challenge you to name the community hospitals that give free treatment to the poor. Since the days of Mbakwe till the tenure of Achike Udenwa no community hospital has ever run on charity, not in the 80's and not now. Even the maternity clinics who run on free subvention and aid from the ministry of health still charge poor nursing mothers for little injections as Tetanus.
Stop mis-informing the public with false informations.
Also, I challenge you to publish any evidence or link where Rochas forcefully took these community hospitals as you claimed.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 12:48am On Feb 14, 2016
Chiwude:
All what you wrote up there are deceit and lies of the highest order. I challenge you to name the community hospitals that give free treatment to the poor. Since the days of Mbabwe till the tenure of Achike Udenwa no community hospital has ever run on charity, not in the 80's and not now. Even the maternity clinics who run on free subvention and aid from the ministry of health still charge poor nursing mothers for little injections as Tetanus.
Stop mis-informing the public with false informations.
Also, I challenge you to publish any evidence or link where Rochas forcefully took these community hospitals as you claimed.

shocked
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Afam4eva(m): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
The next governor of Imo state should as a matter of common sense deface the images of Buhari and Okorocha that was permanently painted in front of the freedom square as well as the flag of APC. Do these people think that just because they govern a state, they must put their family pictures on every state owned edifice

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
Afam4eva:
The next governor of Imo state should as a matter of common sense deface the images of Buhari and Okorocha that was permanently painted in front of the freedom square as well as the flag of APC. Do these people think that just because they govern a state, they must put their family pictures on every state owned edifice
I thought I was the only one who noticed it.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
Afam4eva:

Are you in Owerri? I heard the entire city has been besieged by lovers today. No single hotel room available by 6pm today that my friend is planning to club all night and sleep in the car.

I've never liked the poster of Okorocha I see everywhere. Its nauseating and I wonder if he did it himself or it gives him joy seeing them. His close aids should remind him that election ended last year. Some of those posters still bare "Rochas we know for 2015" .

Buhari's poster is ok as President while APC flag is ok since it ain't personal.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ZeroTolerance: 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
Abagworo:

Are you in Owerri? I heard the entire city has been besieged by lovers today. No single hotel room available by 6pm today that my friend is planning to club all night and sleep in the car.

I've never liked the poster of Okorocha I see everywhere. Its nauseating and I wonder if he did it himself or it gives him joy seeing them. His close aids should remind him that election ended last year. Some of those posters still bare "Rochas we know for 2015" .

Buhari's poster is ok as President while APC flag is ok since it ain't personal.
Idiott

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:15am On Feb 15, 2016
http://www.channelstv.com/2016/02/14/niger-delta-minister-visits-imo-decries-rate-of-project-abandonment/

The Minister disclosed this during his visit to the
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, at the
Government House in Owerri, the Imo State
capital.
Mr Uguru expressed displeasure over the slow
pace of work on some Federal Government
projects in the state, especially the bad state of
Owerri-Port Harcourt expressway way by
Umuapu community and the total neglect of the
low-cost housing project in Ohaji Egbema Local
Government Area of the state.

At the Owerri-Port Harcourt road by Umuapu, the
Minister said that he would not sign any
certificate of payment with regards to the road
until a satisfactory job was done.
He also promised to ensure that Imo State enjoys
the benefits of being one of the Niger Delta
states.

In response, the Imo State Governor said that
over the years, especially throughout the last
administration at the centre, no feasible project
had been initiated or commissioned by the
Federal Government through the Ministry of Niger
Delta affairs.

After the meeting, the team from the Ministry of
Niger Delta, led by the Minister, accompanied by
the Managing Director of the Imo State Oil
Producing Development Commission (ISOPADEC)
visited some projects in the state.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by defashan: 7:06am On Feb 15, 2016
Abagworo:

What is it with south east governors and posters?

Talking of posters, you guys should leave Rochas alone, at least he doesn't sew and wear his posters like Anambra governor Obiano who also hang his billboards round his neck. I heard the wife boasted that the man does not drink alcohol instead that he enjoys champagne regularly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Schematics: 7:16am On Feb 15, 2016
What has Obiano or Anambra got to do with this poo? Well if your intention is to mess this already messed up thread be my guest. cool

defashan:

Talking of posters, you guys should leave Rochas alone, at least he doesn't sew and wear his posters like Anambra governor Obiano who also hang his billboards round his neck. I heard the wife boasted that the man does not drink alcohol instead that he enjoys champagne regularly.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by defashan: 7:51am On Feb 15, 2016
Schematics:
What has Obiano or Anambra got to do with this poo? Well if your intention is to mess this already messed up thread be my guest. cool

Obiano has everything to do with it. Both men love to advertise their names. Rochas will post his name at every inch of space in owerri with pictures including billboard of him with Obama. Obiano's tailors will sew and patch up his jumpers with his posters. He wears his face with pride.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Schematics: 8:00am On Feb 15, 2016
Is Obiano from Imo state? Why are you discussing a performer alongside a failed b.astard? Focus on this thread and discuss what this thread was meant for- which is imo state and it's people. Be guided..

defashan:

Obiano has everything to do with it. Both men love to advertise their names. Rochas will post his name at every inch of space in owerri with pictures including billboard of him with Obama. Obiano's tailors will sew and patch up his jumpers with his posters. He wears his face with pride.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by defashan: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2016
Schematics:
Is Obiano from Imo state? Why are you discussing a performer alongside a failed b.astard? Focus on this thread and discuss what this thread was meant for- which is imo state and it's people. Be guided..

Pardon my ignorance. Who is the performer? Who is the bas***d?

I thought imo and Anambra people are brothers?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
Three well-equipped Tertiary Hospitals, 27 consulting clinics in the 27 lgas is what Imo state needs to deliver quality health care to its citizens.

Imo already has two of such tertiary hospitals - FMC Owerri and IMSUTH Orlu. Another tertiary hospital in Okigwe - then these tertiary hospitals serve to conduct major blood, urine and tissue analyses; receive referrals from the minor clinics in the other Lgas, carry out major surgery, the tertiary hospitals provide ward services for patients, conduct researches on existing and emerging health problems, etc. This is how it is done in developed and some developing countries. They don't litter giant hospitals all over the place because cost of health care is very expensive.

When the 27 Imo hospitals really take off, can any Imo state govt afford to equip and pay those that run them; because at the beginning, the hospitals cannot generate enough money to sustain themselves?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
defashan:

Ochi ato gbu o la m o! hahaha!! grin grin

abeg leave the swaggalicios Obiano for me o! At least he's a silent great performer who doesn't go on charade shows like my own governor.

Chai! The bold is very funny. grin grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Cyberknight: 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
Been following this thread for a couple of years, sign in from time to time and read the comments, but only comment myself when I've got something say from personal experience. This is one of those times.

Just got back from a trip to Owerri. I try to visit every year at least, to keep an eye on the odd house or two my late father owned in the town and in the village, "show presence" as they say, since none of my brothers is much interested in the East and going to the village.

It was a smooth trip down from Lagos, took off by 7 and using the uwa bu ndoli ndoli travelling style the old boy favoured back in the 80s when we used to drive down in August for "August meeting" and 3 weeks in Prefab (which used to include a stop at Umunede to let the old 505's engine cool for about 30 mins or so). I arrived around 3.30, having stopped somewhere for a drink and to allow the Camry's engine to cool too (the 99-01 Camry is our generation's 505, I believe, a generally reliable, dependable and no-frills workhorse).

I usually drive around the expanding town any time I visit; looking at it with a sightseer's eyes, not with those of an old resident, which I consider myself to be and its really changed from the way it was in the 80s and 90s when each time you arrive, nothing much has really changed. Nowadays, whenever I come to Owerri, usually at yearly intervals, I find a lot of new construction here and there and the pace is frenetic. In the new part of town, of course, New Owerri.

My part of town, Old Owerri has NOT changed much since the last time I was there in February 2015. That's the Prefab, Aladinma, Ikenegbu axis, parts of which are looking like some post-civil war landscape. The laments that the government is ignoring that area seem to be true, especially with respect to Prefab. Aldinma was a bit better and Ikenegbu was boiling with life, so that covered its inadequacies for the nonce, at least.

I went to New Owerri and it was a real different ballgame altogether. the nightlife was astounding - for those who remember the days when Octagon was the only game in town - I dropped by Ibari Ogwa's new setting on Port Harcourt road and we left by 1 a.m and there were still a few people on the roads. In Owerri!! Much change indeed.

Still, for all the infrastructural wonders in the new part of town, Owerri wore an air of sadness and despair when I arrived. The people are most definitely not happy with their govenrment, there seemed to be a lot of hardship in the land, the number of people turning up to ask one favor or the other from me seemed to have almost quintupled. You know how it is when you land village - once they sight your car outside the house, the news that you're around spreads and your relations start to arrive one by one to say "Ndaa, nno" and offload their tales of woe, as usual conveniently ignoring the fact that you've got your own problems in faraway Lagos, starting with your landlord and the children's nightmarish school fees.

But just like my father used to do back then, we were taught to keep an open door and give everyone a listening ear and provide something for the most needy cases, so I try to turn up for the first day in the village with a bit of cash to disburse. When I told my mother I was going down, she told me to triple my usual disbursement budget, and she was right.

Heading back to town, going visiting friends and relations in town, the feeling still seemed the same. Everyone feels let down by this government. Unhappy at being owed salaries or seeing friends or family beong owed salaries and being forced to borrow and beg. I had a cousin who works for HMB and he was paid finally in December after almost a year, I believe. Supporting he and his 3 children became a general family project for us all and I can imagine the numbers affected.

Maybe because I was in town just before the recently-concluded strike, perhaps.

I took pictures, mainly of the snazzy looking part of town, because I found the old, formerly beautiful part too depressing to photograph. Will upload them later.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Beremx:

abeg leave the swaggalicios Obiano for me o! At least he's a silent great performer who doesn't go on charade shows like my own governor.

Hi Berem, hope you saw my congratulatory message in the thread opened by Alh Harem. So, how is our baby doing?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
Chiwude:
Hi Berem, hope you saw my congratulatory message in the thread opened by Alh Harem. So, how is our baby doing?
I didn't nwanne m. I couldn't read all the messages and reply too.
baby is doing fine. he's growing rapidly.

how are you doing? nna i have missed this thread so much. grin

jisike.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
Cyberknight:
Been following this thread for a couple of years, sign in from time to time and read the comments, but only comment myself when I've got something say from personal experience. This is one of those times.

Just got back from a trip to Owerri. I try to visit every year at least, to keep an eye on the odd house or two my late father owned in the town and in the village, "show presence" as they say, since none of my brothers is much interested in the East and going to the village.

It was a smooth trip down from Lagos, took off by 7 and using the uwa bu ndoli ndoli travelling style the old boy favoured back in the 80s when we used to drive down in August for "August meeting" and 3 weeks in Prefab (which used to include a stop at Umunede to let the old 505's engine cool for about 30 mins or so). I arrived around 3.30, having stopped somewhere for a drink and to allow the Camry's engine to cool too (the 99-01 Camry is our generation's 505, I believe, a generally reliable, dependable and no-frills workhorse).

I usually drive around the expanding town any time I visit; looking at it with a sightseer's eyes, not with those of an old resident, which I consider myself to be and its really changed from the way it was in the 80s and 90s when each time you arrive, nothing much has really changed. Nowadays, whenever I come to Owerri, usually at yearly intervals, I find a lot of new construction here and there and the pace is frenetic. In the new part of town, of course, New Owerri.

My part of town, Old Owerri has NOT changed much since the last time I was there in February 2015. That's the Prefab, Aladinma, Ikenegbu axis, parts of which are looking like some post-civil war landscape. The laments that the government is ignoring that area seem to be true, especially with respect to Prefab. Aldinma was a bit better and Ikenegbu was boiling with life, so that covered its inadequacies for the nonce, at least.

I went to New Owerri and it was a real different ballgame altogether. the nightlife was astounding - for those who remember the days when Octagon was the only game in town - I dropped by Ibari Ogwa's new setting on Port Harcourt road and we left by 1 a.m and there were still a few people on the roads. In Owerri!! Much change indeed.

Still, for all the infrastructural wonders in the new part of town, Owerri wore an air of sadness and despair when I arrived. The people are most definitely not happy with their govenrment, there seemed to be a lot of hardship in the land, the number of people turning up to ask one favor or the other from me seemed to have almost quintupled. You know how it is when you land village - once they sight your car outside the house, the news that you're around spreads and your relations start to arrive one by one to say "Ndaa, nno" and offload their tales of woe, as usual conveniently ignoring the fact that you've got your own problems in faraway Lagos, starting with your landlord and the children's nightmarish school fees.

But just like my father used to do back then, we were taught to keep an open door and give everyone a listening ear and provide something for the most needy cases, so I try to turn up for the first day in the village with a bit of cash to disburse. When I told my mother I was going down, she told me to triple my usual disbursement budget, and she was right.

Heading back to town, going visiting friends and relations in town, the feeling still seemed the same. Everyone feels let down by this government. Unhappy at being owed salaries or seeing friends or family beong owed salaries and being forced to borrow and beg. I had a cousin who works for HMB and he was paid finally in December after almost a year, I believe. Supporting he and his 3 children became a general family project for us all and I can imagine the numbers affected.

Maybe because I was in town just before the recently-concluded strike, perhaps.

I took pictures, mainly of the snazzy looking part of town, because I found the old, formerly beautiful part too depressing to photograph. Will upload them later.

People in Owerri are comparatively lucky with this government - they may be poor but healthy. If you had ventured to Orlu, you may cry your hearts out as people are left to die from dust inhalation; too many roads here were scratched and red soil poured on top and abandoned. If the roads were not scratched and red soil put on top, who would care?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
Beremx:
I didn't nwanne m. I couldn't read all the messages and reply too.
baby is doing fine. he's growing rapidly.

how are you doing? nna i have missed this thread so much. grin

jisike.
Good to hear from you again Ada eji aga mba. Since when Oga Buhari became President, both you and Obiagelli hardly show up on nairaland. Hope APC will deliver on their election promise?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Chiwude:
Good to hear from you again Ada eji aga mba. Since when Oga Buhari became President, both you and Obiagelli hardly show up on nairaland. Hope APC will deliver on their election promise?
hopefully APC will deliver. From the recent happenings,i have already lost confidence in the APC led government. A year is almost gone. Let's keep watching.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
Beremx:
hopefully APC will deliver. From the recent happenings,i have already lost confidence in the APC led government. A year is almost gone. Let's keep watching.
I agree, let's keep our fingers cross. Things may turn up good or even worst. But whether good or bad, we and our immediate families shall be among the victors.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
Beremx:

But sincerely Obiano has done well as Governor of Anambra and with the pace he is going I see him dominating political gatherings of heavyweights in the South-East. New Governors like Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi and Umahi should go and study one or two tutorials about project execution from him.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Chiwude:
But sincerely Obiano has done well as Governor of Anambra and with the pace he is going I see him dominating political gatherings of heavyweights in the South-East. New Governors like Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi and Umahi should go and study one or two tutorials about project execution from him.
Yes he has done tremendously well. He deserves to be the best governor from SE. His government has attracted foreign and local investors even without him traveling abroad to look for them. Unlike Rochas who we are yet to see the fruit of his useless tours looking for investors.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Beremx:
Yes he has done tremendously well. He deserves to be the best governor from SE. His government has attracted foreign and local investors even without him traveling abroad to look for them. Unlike Rochas who we are yet to see the fruit of his useless tours looking for investors.
Haha! Rochas is the new Junketeer in town. President Buhari own is little compared to the wasted amount of travel our able Governor has done from his first tenure till now. He may be getting right on tourism but in the aspect of direct foreign investment, I score him zero.
If he must get it right then he should employ the services of technocrats to run his economic agenda rather than the dimwit politicians surrounding him.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOPRINCE: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
defashan:

Pardon my ignorance. Who is the performer? Who is the bas***d?

I thought imo and Anambra people are brothers?
yes we re and I guess you know grin
But this your statement look insulting to anambrarians grin

Talking of posters, you guys should leave Rochas alone, at
least he doesn't sew and wear his posters like Anambra
governor Obiano who also hang his billboards round his
neck.
I heard the wife boasted that the man does not drink
alcohol instead that he enjoys champagne regularly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.