Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2393805 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
asha90:
Madam Saliu, I respect you as a mother but you all should focus on discussing your state here and leave us out of it. I can't imagine myself writing Okoroawusa on the same paper with Obiano. What a slight.

That doesn't make sense in this instance.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
It must not make sense to you but focus on discussing your useless state and stop mentioning us here.

[s]
Abagworo:

That doesn't make sense in this instance.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
Abagworo:

I have tried to figure out the logic behind the pictures but could not. He could have simply used his popular "rescue mission" slogan. The State might be losing millions monthly to these unnecessary self praising adverts .
the self praising adverts is very annoying. everywhere you go in owerri, pictures of Rochas litter everywhere.

odi egwu! tax payers money wasting.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by adimsmt: 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
amaco12:
we love it that way,so go and rest in peace.

I know you love it that way, educated illiterate, people like you (praise singers) are why our state and Nigeria in general are still in fifteen century developmental plan. And by the way before i'll rest in Peace may almighty God show you the right light Amen.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by deutchroyal: 6:51pm On May 02, 2016
Oguta Agog As Gov Rochas Okorocha Set To Commission Imo Fish Farm, Oguta

The Imo Fish Farm Iin Oguta was established by the late Dee Sam Mbakwe's administration and was abandoned by successive governments until the emergence of Gov Rochas Okorocha who found it worthy to revitalise the fish farm with his policy of industrialisation encapsulated in the Job Job Job, Industry Industry Industry mantra

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by deutchroyal: 6:53pm On May 02, 2016

The Imo Fish Farm Iin Oguta was established by the late Dee Sam Mbakwe's administration and was abandoned by successive governments until the emergence of Gov Rochas Okorocha who found it worthy to revitalize the fish farm with his policy of industrialization encapsulated in the Job Job Job, Industry Industry Industry mantra

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by deutchroyal: 6:54pm On May 02, 2016
MORE

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:39am On May 03, 2016
Well, what more can I say! Great news.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2016
Pp
deutchroyal:

The Imo Fish Farm Iin Oguta was established by the late Dee Sam Mbakwe's administration and was abandoned by successive governments until the emergence of Gov Rochas Okorocha who found it worthy to revitalise the fish farm with his policy of industrialisation encapsulated in the Job Job Job, Industry Industry Industry mantra
I hope govt is not the one directly running it
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:42pm On May 03, 2016
asha80:
PpI hope govt is not the one directly running it

Lol. Government running it a a straight death sentence.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2016
Can someone tell me why se youths seemingly are no longer interested in entrepreneurship? Or is there an excuse for this where se is the last in youths seeking loans from boi? Read this story http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/03/fg-unveils-programme-to-generate-36000-jobs/
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 11:34pm On May 03, 2016
deutchroyal:
MORE
Good work Deutchroyal!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:21am On May 04, 2016
Blame radio biafra for this strange statistics.

asha80:
Can someone tell me why se youths seemingly are no longer interested in entrepreneurship? Or is there an excuse for this where se is the last in youths seeking loans from boi? Read this story http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/03/fg-unveils-programme-to-generate-36000-jobs/

Olagunju added that the completed applications received
from the six geopolitical zones were very amazing with the
South West leading by 29 percent, closely followed by the
North East 23 percent, North Central 16 percent, South
South, 13 percent, North West 12 percent and South East 7
percent.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:24am On May 04, 2016
Abagworo:

Blame radio biafra for this strange statistics.

Olagunju added that the completed applications received
from the six geopolitical zones were very amazing with the
South West leading by 29 percent, closely followed by the
North East 23 percent, North Central 16 percent, South
South, 13 percent, North West 12 percent and South East 7
percent.

I would like to know the correlation between this statistics and radio Biafra

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:04pm On May 06, 2016
asha80:
I would like to know the correlation between this statistics and radio Biafra

The pirate radio is turning hitherto hardworking Igbos to people who no longer believe in themselves. Many youths don't know hardwork pays as they blame Hausa and Yoruba for their misfortunes.

Meanwhile who can tell me this location? Millionaireman come and shame yourself.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:11pm On May 06, 2016
Abagworo:

The pirate radio is turning hitherto hardworking Igbos to people who no longer believe in themselves. Many youths don't know hardwork pays as they blame Hausa and Yoruba for their misfortunes.

Meanwhile who can tell me this location? Millionaireman come and shame yourself.
I dont believe in them not believing themselves any longer as I mingle with most but I slightly agree with the blame thing...what is there to look at the pic? Nothing fascinating just that is umuna from the signboard there

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:46pm On May 06, 2016
asha80:
I dont believe in them not believing themselves any longer as I mingle with most but I slightly agree with the blame thing...what is there to look at the pic? Nothing fascinating just that is umuna from the signboard there

That was in 2012. If you look very well you can see that 3 stirey penthoused building in the background in this 2015 picture of same place.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:51pm On May 06, 2016
Abagworo:

That was in 2012. If you look very well you can see that 3 stirey penthoused building in the background in this 2015 picture of same place.
to be honest I dont really see the similarity

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:06pm On May 06, 2016
asha80:
to be honest I dont really see the similarity

Because the place has changed drastically. That bushy fence opposite the St Josephs Church is the Umuna school as shown in this pic.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Clerverley2(m): 11:08pm On May 06, 2016
That is transformation. I can see the same building by the left side. The first is a far view, the second is much closer
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:13pm On May 06, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
That is transformation. I can see the same building by the left side. The first is a far view, the second is much closer

This is Amaigbo in 2012

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:36pm On May 06, 2016
Amaigbo road recently.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:11am On May 07, 2016
Orlu Road near FMC Owerri in 2011 towards ending of Ohakim's tenure.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:15am On May 07, 2016
Orlu Road near FMC Owerri in 2016

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 3:09am On May 07, 2016
Abagworo:

This is Amaigbo in 2012

...dis abagworo sef,
... so becos Okorocha made dual carriage on Amaigbo/Ihioma road, and about four others, total about 6 kilometres, that is what Orlu deserves after massive votes for Rochas?

Abeg make the man finish the other roads he left since twenty kpirigidim, Orlu go begin clap for him.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 7:25am On May 07, 2016
Abagworo:

Because the place has changed drastically. That bushy fence opposite the St Josephs Church is the Umuna school as shown in this pic.
ok I get it now
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2016
longayink:

...dis abagworo sef,
... so becos Okorocha made dual carriage on Amaigbo/Ihioma road, and about four others, total about 6 kilometres, that is what Orlu deserves after massive votes for Rochas?

Abeg make the man finish the other roads he left since twenty kpirigidim, Orlu go begin clap for him.

The sooner people stop lying against Okorocha the better for us all. Just appreciate the fact that he transformed Orlu and Owerri 100% because I've got hold of many 2011 pictures to prove all my earlier claims. Thank God for this era of camera phones and cloud storage.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:11pm On May 07, 2016
Golden Tulip Owerri almost getting ready while Hilton and Protea are equally at advanced stages. Things will happen in that city in few years time.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by olaitoro(m): 1:18pm On May 07, 2016
Abagworo:
Golden Tulip Owerri almost getting ready while Hilton and Protea are equally at advanced stages. Things will happen in that city in few years time.
is the hotel on ground already ?
And wia in owerri is it located ?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:42pm On May 07, 2016
olaitoro:
is the hotel on ground already ? And wia in owerri is it located ?
Okigwe Road.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2016
Orji flyover today

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ejiyke2007(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2016
Owelle is too much. Indeed Rochas is working! !!!!!
Gov Rochas Okorocha on tour of project sites with South-East Media Professionals. Now @ Imo first ever Flyover

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.