Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2390308 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Incredibleme: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
asha81:
Preach that to the hopeless b@stard called abagworo. I am actually waiting for him to surface before I unleash more pictures of worthless, useless and shanty Owerri/Imo state on this thread. Nonsense!

you are a hopeless case.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha81: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Incredibleme:

I am a hopeless case.

Are you sure about that?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
I don't have anything against Imo and I truly believe Owerri is very beautiful but Imo is in the hands of an inept and loudmout called Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha81: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
I know you are trying to make these people feel excited/happy after what happened. But of course government house areas everywhere are usually beautiful but majority of Owerri is filled with bad roads, filth and shanties/ikwerre type houses. That is fact on ground right now. I will get some pictures. I just passed through the town few days ago.

OdenigboArol:
I don't have anything against Imo and I truly believe Owerri is very beautiful but Imo is in the hands of an inept and loudmout called Okorocha.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Lilibeth914(f): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
EVERY DAMN THING IN OWERRI, NO DEVELOPMENT PICS FROM AWO-OMAMMA TO BE SPECIFIC, MGBIDI, AWO-IDEMILI AND NJABA FOR CHRIST SAKE? DAMN OKOROCHA.... AND FOR THOSE ANAMBRARIANS CALLING IMO A SHITHOLE USELESS BROTHEL STATE, PLS ADVICE YOU KINSMEN TOO TO STOP CARRYING COCAINE AND DISGRACING IGBO LAND THRU THIS GET-RICH-QUICK SYNDROME, EACH TIME I CHECK FRONT PAGE I GET EMBARASSED WHEN I SEE SUCH. IGBOS ARE ONE, LETS STOP WASHING OUR DIRTY LINEN FOR OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS TO MOCK US. ANAMBRA SUPREMACIST SHOULD TAKE NOTE, REDUCE THE BRAGGING, YOU AINT BETTER THAN THE REST IGBOS, HARDLY SEE MY ENUGU PEEPZ BRAG DESPITE BEING HIGHLY DEVELOPED. GOD BLESS IGBO LAND
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Imo women are all prostitutes while the state is worthless and useless filled with brothels and poor people. Your men are criminals and drug pushers. Hopeless people..

[s]
Lilibeth914:
EVERY DAMN THING IN OWERRI, NO DEVELOPMENT PICS FROM AWO-OMAMMA TO BE SPECIFIC, MGBIDI, AWO-IDEMILI AND NJABA FOR CHRIST SAKE? DAMN OKOROCHA.... AND FOR THOSE ANAMBRARIANS CALLING IMO A SHITHOLE USELESS BROTHEL STATE, PLS ADVICE YOU KINSMEN TOO TO STOP CARRYING COCAINE AND DISGRACING IGBO LAND THRU THIS GET-RICH-QUICK SYNDROME, EACH TIME I CHECK FRONT PAGE I GET EMBARASSED WHEN I SEE SUCH. IGBOS ARE ONE, LETS STOP WASHING OUR DIRTY LINEN FOR OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS TO MOCK US. ANAMBRA SUPREMACIST SHOULD TAKE NOTE, REDUCE THE BRAGGING, YOU AINT BETTER THAN THE REST IGBOS, HARDLY SEE MY ENUGU PEEPZ BRAG DESPITE BEING HIGHLY DEVELOPED. GOD BLESS IGBO LAND
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Lilibeth914(f): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=SpaceTour post=47169033]Imo women are all prostitutes while the state is worthless and useless filled with brothels and poor people. Your men are criminals and drug pushers. Hopeless people..

[s][/s][/MY DEAR, I WONDER HOW IGBO CAN BE UNITED WHEN WE STILL HAVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU DIVIDING IGBOLAND, ALL IMO WOMEN ARE PROSTITUTE? LOL... HAVE U EVER SEEN ANY OGUN STATE PERSON INSULT OSUN PEOPLE? I BELIEVE U ARE AN EDUCATED ADULT, STOP THE ETHNOCENTRISM, LEARN NOT TO GENERALIZE, DEVELOP IGBO LAND AND LOVE UR FELLOW IGBOS. I FEEL ASHAMED FOR YOU BRO.... *DNT BOTHER TO QUOTE ME PLEASEEE*... PEACE!]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Lilibeth914(f): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
PLS OP ANY DEVELOPMENT PICS 4RM AWO-OMAMMA, MGBIDI, AWO-IDEMILI AND NJABA? THOSE PLACES SEEM TO BE COLD. OR ARE THEY NOT PART OF IMO? MUST EVERYTHING BE ABOUT OWERRI AND ORLU? ... ITS A SHAME THAT SENATOR HOPE UZODINMA AINT REPRESENTING WELL.... OKOROCHA GOT VOTES 4RM THESE TOWNS, YET NUTTIN IS HAPPENING THERE.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
I don't care anymore, since some of you do not want peace let us scatter everything. Nonsense..

[s]
Lilibeth914:
MY DEAR, I WONDER HOW IGBO CAN BE UNITED WHEN WE STILL HAVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU DIVIDING IGBOLAND, ALL IMO WOMEN ARE PROSTITUTE? LOL... HAVE U EVER SEEN ANY OGUN STATE PERSON INSULT OSUN PEOPLE? I BELIEVE U ARE AN EDUCATED ADULT, STOP THE ETHNOCENTRISM, LEARN NOT TO GENERALIZE, DEVELOP IGBO LAND AND LOVE UR FELLOW IGBOS. I FEEL ASHAMED FOR YOU BRO.... *DNT BOTHER TO QUOTE ME PLEASEEE*... PEACE
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lilibeth914:
EVERY DAMN THING IN OWERRI, NO DEVELOPMENT PICS FROM AWO-OMAMMA TO BE SPECIFIC, MGBIDI, AWO-IDEMILI AND NJABA FOR CHRIST SAKE?

Almost every community has a feel of Okorocha's development including free education but Owerri being the capital city will definitely and understandably get more attention.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
There is no road in Imo state including Owerri. Here are some pictures from Imo state

Lilibeth914:
PLS OP ANY DEVELOPMENT PICS 4RM AWO-OMAMMA, MGBIDI, AWO-IDEMILI AND NJABA? THOSE PLACES SEEM TO BE COLD. OR ARE THEY NOT PART OF IMO? MUST EVERYTHING BE ABOUT OWERRI AND ORLU? ... ITS A SHAME THAT SENATOR HOPE UZODINMA AINT REPRESENTING WELL.... OKOROCHA GOT VOTES 4RM THESE TOWNS, YET NUTTIN IS HAPPENING THERE.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Lilibeth914(f): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=Abagworo post=47170973]

Almost every community has a feel of Okorocha's development including free education but Owerri being the capital city will definitely and understandably get more attention.

[/WELL, CAN U SHOW ME PICS OF SOME DEVELOPMENT STRIDES IN COMMUNITIES OF THE TOWNS I MENTIONED? PLS.]

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Incredibleme: 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
asha81:

i am the hopeless case
HEDIOT!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by amaco12(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
+
SpaceTour:
There is no road in Imo state including Owerri. Here are some pictures from Imo state

posting same pic since 2013,shame on u.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 5:45am On Jul 04, 2016
amaco12:
+posting same pic since 2016,shame on u.

They are as recent as 2weeks ago. Do you need more from worldbank estate, the only estate in Owerri for the rich but it is ruins.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 9:26am On Jul 04, 2016
Abagworo:

Nobody that has lived in Port Harcourt can retire and relocate to Owerri to enjoy his life but one can retire to Abakaliki and live happily. That's the truth. Even deep in your heart if you are truthful you know it.

I totally agree with you. Here is the only high profile estate in Owerri- worldbank estate. Owerri is gutter..but that is the truth

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2016
Okay na me and you. I will be posting the truth always on this Imo state thread. I always stand for the truth.. cool

Pix.. state of roads in Imo state. Prove me wrong..

Abagworo:

Hitting with lies and blackmail cannot pain me because I know and believe in truth. Whatever he says or writes is inconsequential as long as its based on falsehood and blackmail.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2016
Worthless poverty infested old man, what I am posting is reality. At your old age you are still living with your poor old mother. Age your old age you are still wandering all over PH with your ikwerre cousins. At your old age you cannot point at anything to your name. What a hopeless and scattered life you are living. Your poor old mother will be crying all day and night for you for being useless to your world.

I post real life pictures from Imo state and Owerri particular. This is some of them..prove us wrong cheesy

Abagworo:

Enyia you have nothing to stand for as your world is already in disarray. Let me guess

1 Keep recycling some random pictures of roads from various States including Anambra and tagging them Imo

2 Bringing up some fake news of fake salary or pension issues from fake print media like Vanguard etc.

What else? Maybe e-thugging and e-threatening with 20 different monikers.

Nnaa you remain what you are. Chino the lowlifer.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 3:43am On Jul 05, 2016
Lilibeth914:

Imo is now like Owerri State. The present governor converted Imo to Owerri state since the governor joined APC.

It's waste of time asking for any govt development outside Owerri, especially since the governor joined APC.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
SpaceTour:
Worthless poverty infested old man, what I am posting is reality. At your old age you are still living with your poor old mother. Age your old age you are still wandering all over PH with your ikwerre cousins. At your old age you cannot point at anything to your name. What a hopeless and scattered life you are living. Your poor old mother will be crying all day and night for you for being useless to your world.

I post real life pictures from Imo state and Owerri particular. This is some of them..prove us wrong cheesy

Chino, senility, hatred and jobless will ruin you!!!
Keep hating on your fellow Igbos for nothing sake.

If I may ask, how much are you paid for all these troubles?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha81: 5:53am On Jul 06, 2016
Pchidexy:

I am Chidi Njoku, senility, hatred and jobless will ruin me!!!
I like Keep hating on your fellow Igbos for nothing sake.

If I may ask, how much are my paid for all these troubles?

Chidi Njoku why are you cursing yourself? cool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:05am On Jul 07, 2016
BREAKING NEWS:
A MUST READ: OWERRI COMMUNITY REJECTS DEMOLITION AND REMODELLING OF EKE UKWU OWEERI BY THE GOVERNMENT OF IMO STATE.

A TOWN HALL meeting at the Owerri Municipal Council held today 6th July 2016 conveyed by the Honourable member representing
Owerri Municipal state constituency Hon. Lugard Osuji, Owerri Municipal Mayor Hon. Joe Agor and the Commissioner of Finance Hon. Obinna Mbata represented by his aide.

In attendance are OHA OWERRI in council, Village heads, Chiefs, Elders, youth leaders, NDOM OWERRI, prominent Owerri sons and daughter, all the age grades,different indegenous associations, the village youths, Owerri indespora and representatives of Owerri associations in all the states in Nigeria.

The meeting began at about 2pm, two hours behind schedule with the arrival of Hon. Lugard Osuji. In his opening remarks,
Hon. Lugard Osuji apologized for his lateness and seized the opportunity to thanked Nde Owerri for their steadfastness. Without further delay he introduced the AGENDA as Sicut necessitatem being THE DEMOLITION AND REMODELING OF EKE UKWU OWERRI by the present Government of HE Owelle Rochas Okorocha. After much expository explanations and ended by calling for a decision to be taken by NDE OWERRI on the matter before the project commences.

REACTIONS:

Chief Festus Njoku (an elder and a community leader) narrated the history of EKE UKWU OWERRI dating back over 200 years and the several attempts by the past governments to inherit the market and the different opportunities given by the Owerri people for expansion of Mordern Markets vis a vis RELIEF MARKET , NEW MARKET AND OWERRI MORDERN MARKET (the present day SOMACHI) given freely by Owerri people for the government to expand and build modern markets but the government and its agencies ended inheriting these stores making it not viable and difficult for traders to occupy the shops and where possible acquiring the lands for personal endevours and aggrandizement. He called on the government to look beyond EKE UKWU Owerri which is an ancestral market and plan towards developing other markets to a modern and befitting markets as planned or if possible building more markets in other cities around Owerri Municipal for the relocation of valuable number of traders to decongest EKE UKWU market.Pointing out over 1000 shops newly built/constructed by the present government as part of the expansion of the Relief but wondered why traders have not been allocated to these shops but still under lock and key.

The Oha Owerri in Council speaking through OHA OBICHEOZO thanked Hon. Osuji for the opportunity while in a short statement informed the gathering on the rejection the whole ideas of demolition and rebuilding of EKE UKWU OWERRI bu the OHA OWERRI COUNCIL. He further stated that Owerri people should be at PEACE for a moment in the present day government.

On the same vein, NDOM OWERRI led by the present general of UDO DIRI NDOM OWERRI and all the youth leaders who spoke rejected the ideas of demolition and rebuilding,also verged that they will resist to the later any action by the state government to demolish the market.

Other prominent sons and daughters of Owerri in their contributions REJECTED the ideas completely and called on Hon. Osuji to stand by NDE OWERRI as their electus repraesentativa, reminding him of his duties NOT AS AN AGENT OF THE GOVERNMENT or socium imperii. They urge Hon. Osuji to relate to the Imo State government on the following resolutions/communique as ADDRESSED, RESOLED and AGREED during the town hall meeting.

RESOLUTION:

1. IT WAS GENERALLY RESOLVED AND AGREED BY ALL IN ATTENDANCE AS REPRESENTED THAT OWERRI COMMUNITY REJECTS IN ITS ENTIRETY THE PROPOSED DEMOLITION AND REBUILDING OF EKE UKWU BY THE IMO STATE GOVERNMENT.

2. THAT THE STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD CONTINUE WITH THE EXPANSION OF RELIEF MARKET WHICH HAS OVER 70% SHOPS UNDER LOCK AND KEY AS ALREADY GIVEN IN THE PAST FOR THE EXPANSION AND BUILDING OF A MODERN MARKET FOR THE RELOCATION OF TRADERS AND SELLERS OF NON PERISHABLE GOODS.

3. FINALLY, THAT NDE OWERRI ARE LAW ABIDING AND PEACE LOVING PEOPLE AND SHALL STAND TO PROTEST ANY FORM OF EXTINCTION AND ANNIHILATION WHILE URGING HIS EXCELLENCY OWELLE ROCHAS OKOROCHA TO CHANGE HIS POSITION ON EKE UKWU OWERRI.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:11am On Jul 07, 2016
Abagworo:
BREAKING NEWS:
A MUST READ: OWERRI COMMUNITY REJECTS DEMOLITION AND REMODELLING OF EKE UKWU OWEERI BY THE GOVERNMENT OF IMO STATE.

A TOWN HALL meeting at the Owerri Municipal Council held today 6th July 2016 conveyed by the Honourable member representing
Owerri Municipal state constituency Hon. Lugard Osuji, Owerri Municipal Mayor Hon. Joe Agor and the Commissioner of Finance Hon. Obinna Mbata represented by his aide.

In attendance are OHA OWERRI in council, Village heads, Chiefs, Elders, youth leaders, NDOM OWERRI, prominent Owerri sons and daughter, all the age grades,different indegenous associations, the village youths, Owerri indespora and representatives of Owerri associations in all the states in Nigeria.

The meeting began at about 2pm, two hours behind schedule with the arrival of Hon. Lugard Osuji. In his opening remarks,
Hon. Lugard Osuji apologized for his lateness and seized the opportunity to thanked Nde Owerri for their steadfastness. Without further delay he introduced the AGENDA as Sicut necessitatem being THE DEMOLITION AND REMODELING OF EKE UKWU OWERRI by the present Government of HE Owelle Rochas Okorocha. After much expository explanations and ended by calling for a decision to be taken by NDE OWERRI on the matter before the project commences.

REACTIONS:

Chief Festus Njoku (an elder and a community leader) narrated the history of EKE UKWU OWERRI dating back over 200 years and the several attempts by the past governments to inherit the market and the different opportunities given by the Owerri people for expansion of Mordern Markets vis a vis RELIEF MARKET , NEW MARKET AND OWERRI MORDERN MARKET (the present day SOMACHI) given freely by Owerri people for the government to expand and build modern markets but the government and its agencies ended inheriting these stores making it not viable and difficult for traders to occupy the shops and where possible acquiring the lands for personal endevours and aggrandizement. He called on the government to look beyond EKE UKWU Owerri which is an ancestral market and plan towards developing other markets to a modern and befitting markets as planned or if possible building more markets in other cities around Owerri Municipal for the relocation of valuable number of traders to decongest EKE UKWU market.Pointing out over 1000 shops newly built/constructed by the present government as part of the expansion of the Relief but wondered why traders have not been allocated to these shops but still under lock and key.

The Oha Owerri in Council speaking through OHA OBICHEOZO thanked Hon. Osuji for the opportunity while in a short statement informed the gathering on the rejection the whole ideas of demolition and rebuilding of EKE UKWU OWERRI bu the OHA OWERRI COUNCIL. He further stated that Owerri people should be at PEACE for a moment in the present day government.

On the same vein, NDOM OWERRI led by the present general of UDO DIRI NDOM OWERRI and all the youth leaders who spoke rejected the ideas of demolition and rebuilding,also verged that they will resist to the later any action by the state government to demolish the market.

Other prominent sons and daughters of Owerri in their contributions REJECTED the ideas completely and called on Hon. Osuji to stand by NDE OWERRI as their electus repraesentativa, reminding him of his duties NOT AS AN AGENT OF THE GOVERNMENT or socium imperii. They urge Hon. Osuji to relate to the Imo State government on the following resolutions/communique as ADDRESSED, RESOLED and AGREED during the town hall meeting.

RESOLUTION:

1. IT WAS GENERALLY RESOLVED AND AGREED BY ALL IN ATTENDANCE AS REPRESENTED THAT OWERRI COMMUNITY REJECTS IN ITS ENTIRETY THE PROPOSED DEMOLITION AND REBUILDING OF EKE UKWU BY THE IMO STATE GOVERNMENT.

2. THAT THE STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD CONTINUE WITH THE EXPANSION OF RELIEF MARKET WHICH HAS OVER 70% SHOPS UNDER LOCK AND KEY AS ALREADY GIVEN IN THE PAST FOR THE EXPANSION AND BUILDING OF A MODERN MARKET FOR THE RELOCATION OF TRADERS AND SELLERS OF NON PERISHABLE GOODS.

3. FINALLY, THAT NDE OWERRI ARE LAW ABIDING AND PEACE LOVING PEOPLE AND SHALL STAND TO PROTEST ANY FORM OF EXTINCTION AND ANNIHILATION WHILE URGING HIS EXCELLENCY OWELLE ROCHAS OKOROCHA TO CHANGE HIS POSITION ON EKE UKWU OWERRI.

Going by this communique I conclude that Owerri Nchise is cursed. If I were Okorocha I will carefully cut them off and focus on other parts of Owerri and imo State as well as tax anyone trading in the market heavily so that traders will relocate to other markets. How can a people be fighting development persistently for decades. Visit Douglas road and weep for them but yet they've resisted successive governments from expanding and reconstructing the road. Tufiakwa!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nature129(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
Abagworo:

Going by this communique I conclude that Owerri Nchise is cursed. If I were Okorocha I will carefully cut them off and focus on other parts of Owerri and imo State as well as tax anyone trading in the market heavily so that traders will relocate to other markets. How can a people be fighting development persistently for decades. Visit Douglas road and weep for them but yet they've resisted successive governments from expanding and reconstructing the road. Tufiakwa!

I'm really alarmed by your choice of word "cursed." These people have a choice and voiced out their unanimous decision - please respect that. You should mind the choice of words you use on people, please.

Just like Mandax keep saying, "Imo State isn't all about Owerri." This government should pay attention to rural areas in Imo State so as to discourage rural to urban migration. Lagos is a chaos today because of this mistake and Nigerian government (Rochas) doesn't seem to be learning from that.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nature129:

I'm really alarmed by your choice of word "cursed." These people have a choice and voiced out their unanimous decision - please respect that. You should mind the choice of words you use on people, please.

Just like Mandax keep saying, "Imo State isn't all about Owerri." This government should pay attention to rural areas in Imo State so as to discourage rural to urban migration. Lagos is a chaos today because of this mistake and Nigerian government (Rochas) doesn't seem to be learning from that.
truth be told eke ukwu should be relocated from its present location if you want any meaningful reconstruction of Douglas road.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nature129:

What?

You want Gov. Okorocha to stop building and building and building and developing Owerri?

Governing Owerri has remained Okorocha's business since he joined APC planning to succeed President Buhari.

If Okorocha builds any project outside Owerri, or even completes the road works his contractors abandoned in Okigwe and Orlu in the last four years, how can Nigeria see his projects that are outside Owerri, so as to see Rochas Okorocha as a performing governor capable of succeeding President Buhari?

In Okorocha end of 2015 year video where he enumerated his achievements as governor in the last four years, he used about 98% of the video to explain his projects in Owerri; after which he called the rest of Imo state rural areas and devoted about 2% of the video to explain his projects in those areas he termed rural outside the state capital.

Owerri state governor Okorocha is entertaining indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Abagworo:

Don't curse Owerri people.

Owerri people didn't force your principal Gov. Okorocha to be obsessed with devoting nearly all of Imo state capital budget expenditures on Owerri alone since he joined APC.

It is about three-and-half years ago many people started hinting Okorocha that he is eating up his political capital through his obsession with abandoning the rest of Imo state while doing showman development in the state capital.

The large population you see in Owerri come from the various LGAs of Imo state and they long for Okorocha government infrastructure in their areas.

As you mostly suggested above, Okorocha has to divert to building his showman projects to other parts of Owerri, after all, he aptly called the rest of Imo state rural areas.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Obiobi8(m): 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
Rochas OkoroAwusa has done it again..

When are we going to kill these monumental thieves and Hausa Fulani servants that call themselves governors??

Nigeria = fraud..

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:07am On Jul 11, 2016
Obiobi8:

When are we going to kill these monumental thieves and Hausa Fulani servants that call themselves governors??

Nigeria = fraud..

Do you actually believe that photo produced to discredit a beautiful project? Below are true reflections of reality.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
[s]
Obiobi8:

Nigeria = fraud..
[/s]

One person bears, Chino ,SpaceTour,Obiobi8,asha80 why not go and focus on your useless and worthless Anambra state for once. By now you would have known know how i groove .Do not shed crocodile tears because you will not get your way if you cried crocodile tears when i start.A minute Are you upset because your useless and worthless Anambra state is lagging behind “ clearly, you are the dumbest being that I have ever met on NAIRALAND.”?"You know what your purpose going to be? To have sex and have children, because you ain't gonna never be smart." STANDING BY!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
[s]
SpaceTour:

I totally agree with you. Here is the only high profile estate in Owerri- worldbank estate. Owerri is gutter..but that is the truth
[/s]

One person bears, Chino ,SpaceTour,Obiobi8,asha80 why not go and focus on your useless and worthless Anambra state for once. By now you would have known know how i groove .Do not shed crocodile tears because you will not get your way if you cried crocodile tears when i start.A minute Are you upset because your useless and worthless Anambra state is lagging behind “ clearly, you are the dumbest being that I have ever met on NAIRALAND.”?"You know what your purpose going to be? To have sex and have children, because you ain't gonna never be smart." STANDING BY!

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: horsepower102, onuman, Broveens42(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.