Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2394065 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
This is an aerial view of the Owerri metropolitan area.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
Let me ask you if you did not build a house will you equip? the answer is no. Building blocks of classrooms is to secure the environment ,so that rain and sunshine will not disturb the children while studying.This is just a primary school ,Please what are insinuating?just appreciate a good thing so that you shall live long

adimsmt:

Building blocks of classrooms its not building schools, building schools is when they start including a well equipped laboratories, libraries, ICT Labs, sports facilities and even with a nice landscapes, Till then what he is doing is just noise.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by adimsmt: 12:55am On Sep 25, 2016
ROYALD:
Let me ask you if you did not build a house will you equip? the answer is no. Building blocks of classrooms is to secure the environment ,so that rain and sunshine will not disturb the children while studying.This is just a primary school ,Please what are insinuating?just appreciate a good thing so that you shall live long

No my dear ROYALD I'll not appreciate "mediocrity" and as for me living long, I have already lived more then you.

And this is my kids elementary school

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2016
rochas is a true fool i wish that man a death thats so painless imagine there is no motorable road in owerri this stupid man has destroyed everything in imo with his shallow drainage that doesn't lead to anywhere, all the good roads that the past regime did this stupid man has destroyed owerri is now a mess i wish that rochas would suffer as imolites are suffering now he is back with his condemned oil and limstone and he has stated his china roads is rochas cursed with fake? can't he do anything original in his life that man is really stupid.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
The Speaker of the Imo State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Acho Ihim is the chairman of the committee on the Review of the Activities and Infrastructural Development on state owned Higher Institutions, with fifteen other members.

The committee was also charged to reconsider the location of the Imo State University Teaching Hospital (IMSUTH) and its viability in Orlu and the location of the main campus of the University in the State Capital, with the committee expected to find out whether IMSUTH won’t be more useful to our people if located in Owerri.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/militancy-okorocha-appoints-wife-amnesty-cttee-chairman/

Wow.
Okorocha has opened another battle field against Imo state; this time for the sake of his private Eastern Palm University in Ogboko, Ideato South Local gov area.

This time to transfer IMSUTH from Orlu to Owerri. Gov. Okorocha is going nuclear with enlargement of his business empire through the instruments of IMSG.

But if this kangaroo committee recommends that a well-developed IMSUTH be moved from Orlu, at the long run, Imo state shall lose IMSUTH becos no governor can build IMSUTH elsewhere. IMSUTH is most viable where it is and established by law.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
more

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
lies on top of lies i live in imo state and all this are fake why is you showing pics from up come down and snap a better pics rochas milled imo dry i think its time youths do something how can a man build a gutter that's doesn't lead to anywhere its just by stagnant all the good drainage the past adminstration did this so called fool spoilt it go and see how Douglas is because of his selfish interest that man is a continuous fool

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
What is lie?

Vicboi1:
lies on top of lies i live in imo state and all this are fake why is you showing pics from up come down and snap a better pics rochas milled imo dry i think its time youths do something how can a man build a gutter that's doesn't lead to anywhere its just by stagnant all the good drainage the past adminstration did this so called fool spoilt it go and see how Douglas is because of his selfish interest that man is a continuous fool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
ROYALD:
What is lie?

everything u posted was the imo state of before not now if u think am lieing go to mcc and take a picture to show how rochas has spoilt that road, numerous roads are facing the same issue's

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
Vicboi1:
everything u posted was the imo state of before not now if u think am lieing go to mcc and take a picture to show how rochas has spoilt that road, numerous roads are facing the same issue's

My dear brother reconstruction and expansion doesn't mean a road has spoilt. Rochas Okorocha paved MCC road and maintained it throughout his 1st tenure but has embarked on expanding same road this year and all you could do is lie that he spoilt it. Right now control has been cut off as a result of this ongoing new Nworie layout tunnel under construction. Owerri will experience some traffic jams for a while until some of these numerous constructions are completed to the benefit of all. Stop fighting good development because of jealousy or political interest.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
ROYALD:
What is lie?

Don't mind the paid cyber toout as he's working for his money. None of the pictures of development you posted existed before 2012. I can remind him with a photo. I have so much 2011, 2012 and 2013 photos. This Nworie layout in 2013.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nworie layout 2016. It's important for everyone to accept the fact that nothing existed here as at May 29, 2011.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Incredibleme: 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
GOV. OKOROCHA COMMENDS IWU ON BIO-PROCESSING PLANT

The Governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha has congratulated Professor Maurice Iwu for answering the worthy call of industrializing Imo State by establishing a Bio Processing Plant, an offshoot of Bioresources Institute of Nigeria (BION) in Imo State.

Gov Okorocha who was represented by his deputy, Prince Eze Madumere made this commendation during the commissioning of a research and bio processing plant in Umuna, Onuimo Local Government Area of Imo State earlier today.

He described professor Iwu's effort as a right step in the right direction, saying that Government of Imo State has been supportive and will continue give its support to ensure that the set goal of establishing the research and processing plant is met. he also averred that its support will continue to ensure that Imo and Igbo nation at large have a productive base that will provide employment for teeming population.

He also revealed that such investment has become the slogan of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo In their rotational Igbo Unity Forum.

Gov. Okorocha further called for a partnership between Imo farmers and the Bio-Processing Center since it is into researching and processing botanics into finished products, most them he said do very well in Imo soil.

In the same vein, he emphasized the importance of Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport when completed.

The event witnessed the presence of the Minister of Science and Technology, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, Former Deputy Speaker of House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, Bishop of Okigwe Catholic Diocese, Bishop Solomon Amatu, Imo State Commissioner for Community Government Council and Traditional Affairs, Hon. Innocent Eke, The T.C Chairman of Onuimo Local Government Area of Imo State, Chief Agonsi to mention but a few...

Speaking earlier, Professor Iwu thanked Governor Okorocha who was ably represented by his deputy, Prince Eze Madumere for putting-in appearance and for the support given to them towards achieving the establishment of the center.

He also enumerated their products especially organic products like tea and other twenty three products that are already in the market. He therefore sought the support of the government to ensure that the reason for the establishment of the center is achieved.

Prince Madumere was later conducted round the factory for the appreciation of the equipment already installed to kick-start production immediately.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 6:42am On Oct 14, 2016
Abagworo:

My dear brother reconstruction and expansion doesn't mean a road has spoilt. Rochas Okorocha paved MCC road and maintained it throughout his 1st tenure but has embarked on expanding same road this year and all you could do is lie that he spoilt it. Right now control has been cut off as a result of this ongoing new Nworie layout tunnel under construction. Owerri will experience some traffic jams for a while until some of these numerous constructions are completed to the benefit of all. Stop fighting good development because of jealousy or political interest.
my brother also i am not against good development but ask ur self Why did he start a project that he can't finish immediately allowing roads to be spoilt and why is that rochas does drainage that can't lead to anywhere
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 6:46am On Oct 14, 2016
Incredibleme:
GOV. OKOROCHA COMMENDS IWU ON BIO-PROCESSING PLANT

The Governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha has congratulated Professor Maurice Iwu for answering the worthy call of industrializing Imo State by establishing a Bio Processing Plant, an offshoot of Bioresources Institute of Nigeria (BION) in Imo State.

Gov Okorocha who was represented by his deputy, Prince Eze Madumere made this commendation during the commissioning of a research and bio processing plant in Umuna, Onuimo Local Government Area of Imo State earlier today.

He described professor Iwu's effort as a right step in the right direction, saying that Government of Imo State has been supportive and will continue give its support to ensure that the set goal of establishing the research and processing plant is met. he also averred that its support will continue to ensure that Imo and Igbo nation at large have a productive base that will provide employment for teeming population.

He also revealed that such investment has become the slogan of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo In their rotational Igbo Unity Forum.

Gov. Okorocha further called for a partnership between Imo farmers and the Bio-Processing Center since it is into researching and processing botanics into finished products, most them he said do very well in Imo soil.

In the same vein, he emphasized the importance of Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport when completed.

The event witnessed the presence of the Minister of Science and Technology, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, Former Deputy Speaker of House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, Bishop of Okigwe Catholic Diocese, Bishop Solomon Amatu, Imo State Commissioner for Community Government Council and Traditional Affairs, Hon. Innocent Eke, The T.C Chairman of Onuimo Local Government Area of Imo State, Chief Agonsi to mention but a few...

Speaking earlier, Professor Iwu thanked Governor Okorocha who was ably represented by his deputy, Prince Eze Madumere for putting-in appearance and for the support given to them towards achieving the establishment of the center.

He also enumerated their products especially organic products like tea and other twenty three products that are already in the market. He therefore sought the support of the government to ensure that the reason for the establishment of the center is achieved.

Prince Madumere was later conducted round the factory for the appreciation of the equipment already installed to kick-start production immediately.
if u think that rochas attracted this ur lieing because that is where my sister works and she told me that rochas has over taxed them
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:49am On Oct 14, 2016
Vicboi1:
my brother also i am not against good development but ask ur self Why did he start a project that he can't finish immediately allowing roads to be spoilt and why is that rochas does drainage that can't lead to anywhere

That MCC road was started around March and this is October making it barely 6 months. Orlu, Amakohia and Okigwe Roads were demolished between June and August making it barely 3 to 4 months. I guess the heavy rains and flooding experienced this year slowed down construction but if you must be sincere the works are fast and the drainages are good despite some challenges as a result of the heavy rains. I will be the 1st to post photos of completed sections of some of those roads if I make out time to visit out of my tight schedule.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 9:30am On Oct 14, 2016
Abagworo:

That MCC road was started around March and this is October making it barely 6 months. Orlu, Amakohia and Okigwe Roads were demolished between June and August making it barely 3 to 4 months. I guess the heavy rains and flooding experienced this year slowed down construction but if you must be sincere the works are fast and the drainages are good despite some challenges as a result of the heavy rains. I will be the 1st to post photos of completed sections of some of those roads if I make out time to visit out of my tight schedule.
plz stop deceiving ur self the drainage in mcc is so bad water doesn't have anywhere to flow to its just stagnant and for this pics u just posted it has been long i passed there yesterday and this isn't what i saw there so stop deceiving ur self

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
Vicboi1:
plz stop deceiving ur self the drainage in mcc is so bad water doesn't have anywhere to flow to its just stagnant and for this pics u just posted it has been long i passed there yesterday and this isn't what i saw there so stop deceiving ur self
you are completely right..rochas' gutters hardly lead to anywhere and his road constructions are usually substandard..hence the reasons people are not really taken to his constructions anymore..if his road constructions were standard and gutters well aligned fewer people would be complaining about his present constructions and widening of roads

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
asha80:
you are completely right..rochas' gutters hardly lead to anywhere and his road constructions are usually substandard..hence the reasons people are not really taken to his constructions anymore..if his road constructions were standard and gutters well aligned fewer people would be complaining about his present constructions and widening of roads
God bless you bro for that honest words i can now say that its not only me that have noticed it
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by roccu: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
more industries should come to imo state .. industry industry. .

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
asha80:

His road constructions are not substandard unless you are referring to the trunk "C" rural roads which is same everywhere in Nigeria. As per the alignment part I agree with you though not in all the roads. However it cuts across Nigeria but people pick on Okorocha like he is a god devoid of error. I've not seen Wike, Peter Obi or Chime at least attacked for their own roads which are exactly same and many of which have been under repair or failed already. Praise someone for his good, suggest correction of his errors and then encourage him to do more. Some people are so wicked that they deny existence of scholarship in Imo State despite being benefactors.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hopeless frustrated b.astard, always living in denial. I have warned you not to be mentioning Anambra or it's citizen for any reason whatsoever as we are not on the same level as your useless state. Focus on your hopelessly failed state as we are not responsible for your failures. It is your own people that are questioning your hopeless governor and his useless and worthless projects. Leave us out of your woes. You are warned!

Abagworo:

His road constructions are not substandard unless you are referring to the trunk "C" rural roads which is same everywhere in Nigeria. As per the alignment part I agree with you though not in all the roads. However it cuts across Nigeria but people pick on Okorocha like he is a god devoid of error. I've not seen Wike, Peter Obi or Chime at least attacked for their own roads which are exactly same and many of which have been under repair or failed already. Praise someone for his good, suggest correction of his errors and then encourage him to do more. Some people are so wicked that they deny existence of scholarship in Imo State despite being benefactors.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
Abagworo:

enyi forget semantics here..quite a number of his road constructions are substandard simple..hiw many times will people suggest corrections on his substandard roads yet he continues with the same contractors? Even he admitted sometime that people were calling his constructions china roads and all he could say was that did people before him do any better? Take the road that leads from mcc rd to relief market and comes out at egbu road..do you know how many times that road has being supposedly reconstructed under rochas yet many pot holes exist on the road and a particular area is nearly divided into two? Abeg call a spade a spade and spare me all this political panderings..i repeat if his constructions were standard and his gutters well aligned fewer people would be criticizing his constructions and widening of roads now

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Scholes007(m): 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Abagworo:
More from the hospital
Nice hospital
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
asha80:
enyi forget semantics here..quite a number of his road constructions are substandard simple..hiw many times will people suggest corrections on his substandard roads yet he continues with the same contractors? Even he admitted sometime that people were calling his constructions china roads and all he could say was that did people before him do any better? Take the road that leads from mcc rd to relief market and comes out at egbu road..do you know how many times that road has being supposedly reconstructed under rochas yet many pot holes exist on the road and a particular area is nearly divided into two? Abeg call a spade a spade and spare me all this political panderings..i repeat if his constructions were standard and his gutters well aligned fewer people would be criticizing his constructions and widening of roads now

Let us be logical here. That road was in existence before Okorocha and was constructed by past Governments yet it failed just like almost every highway in the Southeast. Why do you believe he wields a kind of super power that can make him perfect? My issue with the whole thing is not even about roads going bad but it's about the hypocrisy exhibited by PDP and many Igbos with regards to Okorocha's obviously good projects.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 12:33am On Oct 15, 2016
It's long overdue. This thread has to be renamed: "Few Pics From Owerri State."

Bottom line: if the NASS fails to complete the legislation about Local Government Councils and their allocations being independent from the state governors, by 2019, the rest of Imo state must have all overgrown by weeds.

When a state governor does not understand that states were created for even development of the entire state, and not for the state capital alone, who shall tell the emperor in Imo state government house?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Blue3k(m): 1:44am On Oct 15, 2016
millionaireman:

Bottom line: if the NASS fails to complete the legislation about Local Government Councils and their allocations being independent from the state governors, by 2019, the rest of Imo state must have all overgrown by weeds.

When a state governor does not understand that states were created for even development of the entire state, and not for the state capital alone, who shall tell the emperor in Imo state government house?

Quick question why doesn't State Assembly make him quit his foolishness. This seems to be the issue with every state government. Instead of worrying about budget and infastrure on state level they seen to act like yes men collecting checks.

The Govenors of states like Imo seem to neglect of cities when it comes to infastrure even when it would benefit them. I'm sure having multiple economic hubs would raise the prosperity of state.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 7:09am On Oct 15, 2016
Abagworo:

Let us be logical here. That road was in existence before Okorocha and was constructed by past Governments yet it failed just like almost every highway in the Southeast. Why do you believe he wields a kind of super power that can make him perfect? My issue with the whole thing is not even about roads going bad but it's about the hypocrisy exhibited by PDP and many Igbos with regards to Okorocha's obviously good projects.
I think it is best to ask the average Imo man on the street what he thinks of what is going on than assuming much

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2016
millionaireman:

Why do you folks in PDP like dishing out lies to people outside the State? You claim to be from Orlu and how was that place before Okorocha? This is Orlu today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clAbTPsHT7M

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 11:27am On Oct 15, 2016
Abagworo:

You have started again, why bring Peter Obi or anything Anambra into this? Respect yourself please. Anambra still has the best road state network in the country aside the delapitated FG roads the state is still trying to fix. Steer clear off Anambra matter

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:34am On Oct 15, 2016
Yyeske:
You have started again, why bring Peter Obi or anything Anambra into this? Respect yourself please

Your eyes didn't see Wike and Chime. That's the part of your problem in making issues out of nothing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.