Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2395105 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Owerri is a mess

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Oops..

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
Owerri

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
Royald aka Douglas I hope you are ready for madness..

Here is Owerri. Imo state is cursed

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
Oops

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
Owerri tunnel

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
What Imolites are saying about their useless state and gov

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Imo state is cursed

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Owerri

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
Oops

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
Royald am back.....

Owerri

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 1:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Okorocha has destroyed Imo state. Royald what do you think? cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
Imo state university teaching hospital is more or less a poultry farm...

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
Imo state university is now like a place goats are kept. Below is the admin block and law faculty.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
http://imsu.edu.ng/site/

HAHA

LasGidiOwner:
Imo state university is now like a place goats are kept. Below is the admin block and law faculty.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha9: 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
I am from Imo state. Below is the present condition of IMSU.

ROYALD:
http://site/

HAHA

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2017
Douglas Nwachukwu, I know you have not received enough beating yet! You and I are from Imo state, come let us face our useless, worthless, useless and backward Imo state for once. All the pictures I posted on the Imo thread are very recent because I took them myself. Meet on the Imo state thread below....

[s]
ROYALD:

My dear i am son of the soil those pics i snapped them by myself ok .Am on the ground.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2017
You are correct about Owerri. See government house road Owerri.

Imo state is cursed

ROYALD:
C

This is Obodoukwu Road Owerri opposite Zenith Bank PLC...

This is where okorocha Is Seriously Walking away with 1.45billion Naira every month under the guise of 1.2billion Naira for his own and 250 million Naira for the office of the First Lady his wife...

Imo bleeds...

Imo state weeps!

Ya kpotuba

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2017
dURING XMAX

OKOROCHA FETES LESS PRIVILEGED
In the spirit of the Christmas season, Imo State governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha is leading the way to ensure that the less privileged among us are not left out in the celebration as he led motivated well-placed Imolites, including friends of the State to make freewill donations in cash and gifts which will be shared among the less privileged across the State.
The gift items and cash realized during the Imo Day of Thanksgiving which held few days ago at the Heroes' Square in the Imo State Capital City, Owerri will be handed over to the 305 State Development Council Coordinators for onward distribution. The governor also charged private individuals with the wherewithal to ensure they do not ignore those with less means among them during this Yuletide celebration and always.
Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ epitomizes love, care and compassion, especially for the less privileged. This move by the Imo governor is Christ-like.
GOD HAS BLESSED IMO STATE!

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Aerial photos of Owerri is quite rare.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
The same old pictures filled with substandard collapsed roads everywhere! What is the situation of our tunnel below because that is the real face of the town?

Abagworo:
Aerial photos of Owerri is quite rare.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
The same old pictures filled with substandard collapsed roads everywhere! What is the situation of our tunnel below because that is the real face of the town?

Yours is rather the old one. The tunnel is now almost ready and beautiful like the city itself.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
My pix are very recent. I wouldn't like to spoil your useless thread further with more real images from your owerri town....lol

Okorochas abandoned this one and jumped to build a similar funnel you are just showing us. Flood will overtake this one too because it is not different from the other substandard local funnel.

first pix was when it was being constructed and you did not let us hear word and the 2nd pix is the completed project... cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

Yours is rather the old one. The tunnel is now almost ready and ugly like the city itself.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
My pix are very recent. I wouldn't like to spoil your useless thread further with more real images from your owerri town....lol

Okorochas abandoned this one and jumped to build a similar funnel you are just showing us. Flood will overtake this one too because it is not different from the other substandard local funnel.

first pix was when it was being constructed and you did not let us hear word and the 2nd pix is the completed project... cheesy

[s]

Your unnecessary comments only proves you are a drunkard and probably related to Obiano. Well the important thing here is that I am updating the thread with more recent photos.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
Don't be pained because na me and you for this nairaland..lol

The tunnel is flooded now converted to river and flyover is collapsing but you are busy showing us the same pictures of rubbish since last year.

Abagworo:

Your unnecessary comments only proves you are a drunkard and probably related to Obiano. Well the important thing here is that I am updating the thread with

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Don't be pained because na me and you for this nairaland..lol

The tunnel is flooded now converted to river and flyover is collapsing but you are busy showing us the same pictures of rubbish since last year.

You dwell in the past. Maybe because of your backward nature you still believe this is 2016. Sorry Alaowerri has left you behind.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ezi ofia, look at the collapsing bridge am talking about don't divert attention you hopeless frustrated local old man. Be focus.... cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

You dwell in the past. Maybe because of my backward nature you still believe this is 2016. Sorry Alaowerri has been left behind.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Abagworo the cursed old man when you are done explaining the pictures above concerning the bridge then come down here to tell us what is going on with the Imo tunnel.... cool

Truly Okorocha despite borrowing over 200billion has destroyed Imo state backwardness into a 5th class state in Nigeria. cool

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Newly dualised Mbari street and Bongo center.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by nonsobaba: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
I went to Owerri 2 weeks ago for a friend's marriage and what i saw there confirmed that Owerri is really cursed. Abagworo is really going nuts for uploading only areas around Government House Owerri as Owerri. All what LasgidiOwner is uploading are the facts. All over Owerri, i could hear the people openly cursing the day they allowed a fulani-fathered con-artist to be their governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
nonsobaba:
I went to Owerri 2 weeks ago for a friend's marriage and what i saw there confirmed that Owerri is really cursed. Abagworo is really going nuts for uploading only areas around Government House Owerri as Owerri. All what LasgidiOwner is uploading are the facts. All over Owerri, i could hear the people openly cursing the day they allowed a fulani-fathered con-artist to be their governor.

I've not posted areas around Government house but if I get hold of the photos I will. Government house is around Rockview hotel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZQ70WzECPk

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.