Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2394523 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by adimsmt: 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
allhavesinned:

Rochas is trying no doubt but bro show us something new, you keep repeating same pictures over and over. Show us
MCC/Uratta Road,
Ikenegbu Inner Roads,
Relief Market/Ikenegbu Extension Road
Chukwuma Nwaoha/Old & New Federal Housing/Owerri Sports Club Road
Custom Quarters/Uratta West Layout Road
General Hospital Umuguma/World Bank Housing Road ( Starting from PH Rd-Irette Coca Cola Intersection)
Amawire/MCC -Pascal Dozie Avenue
Inner and Outer Ring road
Aladinma Inner Roads
Aladinma Extension Roads
Prefab Roads
Prefab Extension Roads

Just imagine if there is sidewalks on both sides of the road, and not the open drainage.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by allhavesinned: 1:26am On Apr 26, 2017
Abagworo:

You can help with some my brother. I can only post what I have.

Tell ur Oga at the Top aka Rochas to please come to the rescue of the above mentioned roads.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TabletMan: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
mandax:
So Gov. Okorocha knew that state govt can construct federal projects and ask fed. govt for refunds?

Since Okorocha became governor, the Imo state Section of Ihialla-Orlu Federal road crumbled, nearly impassable. FERMA is only on repair, not reconstruction, job now.

For six years, the failed road paralyzed business in lgas of Orsu, Orlu, Ideators, Njaba, Nkwerre, Nwangele, etc, - more than 2.5 million people rendered useless.

Orlu goes to Onitsha, not to Owerri, for business

Now our governor is building federal airport. How NOT to govern a state.

You people from orlu are very greedy and selfish, Thank God we don't practice this type of sectional government in anambra where one particular greedy side will be whining for their area to be equal in development with the capitail . the orsu orlu oru east part of this road is seriously undergoing rehabilitation so be up to date with info before condemning what you don't know.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by adimsmt: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
TabletMan:
You people from orlu are very greedy and selfish, Thank God we don't practice this type of sectional government in anambra where one particular greedy side will be whining for their area to be equal in development with the capitail . the orsu orlu oru east part of this road is seriously undergoing rehabilitation so be up to date with info before condemning what you don't know.

Please stop the name calling my people are not greedy nor selfish, Orlu is the largest senatorial district in Imo state and in that they deserves the larger potion of the state resources, but haven't said that, they are not demanding to be equal in capital projects with the capital city all they want from Okorocha is for him to complete the projects he started of which some of the projects has been abandoned going four/five years is there anything wrong with that? just go to Orlu and see for yourself.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TabletMan: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
adimsmt:

Please stop the name calling my people are not greedy nor selfish, Orlu is the largest senatorial district in Imo state and in that they deserves the larger potion of the state resources, but haven't said that they are not demanding to be equal in capital projects with the capital city all they want from Okorocha is for him to complete the projects he started of which some of the projects has been abandoned going four/five years is there anything wrong with that? just going to Orlu and see for yourself.
if I don't know orlu I won't be quoting you . Rochas built many dual roads at orlu even some of the inner streets are dual lane, make Una just manage am like that because many Nigerian cities don't even have that at least he have patched up the remaining part of uncompleted st Joseph road at orlu.
though the standard of those roads are questionable but make Una manage .

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
Imo community jubilates as work begins on Nigeria Prison site

OWERRI—A cross section of elders and youths of Okwu, Umuoma in Nekede Autonomous community of Owerri west Local Government Area in Imo state, have expressed joy that after years of abandonment, the Nigeria Prison Service, NPS, has commenced work on their site.
Vanguard visited the area yesterday and discovered that clearing and carting away of unwanted trees in the land have fully commenced, with members of the host community present to ensure hitch free exercise.
It was gathered that the land was given to the Nigeria Prison Service in Imo state, by Nekede community, since the creation of Imo state, to build their administrative headquarters among others.
But Vanguard learnt that anxiety enveloped the community when the rumour came that the state government had revoked the land and offered the ,NPS, another location.
Speaking to Vanguard on the issue, the chairman of Okwu Umuoma Improvement League in Nekede Autonomous community, Mr. Okechukwu Opara, said: “People have been feeding the members of the public with lies that the Nigeria Prison site has been moved to Okwu Okwu and Orlu.
“The government took part of it for rescue layout estate and now, it is 38 hectares of land and the 38 is intact. You can see that they have started clearing of the land and we are here to ensure progress.
“Also, we have entered into a memorandum of understanding with them and we told them that our youths need employment as well as contracts.”
Adding his voice, the youth chairman of the community, Mr. Kamalu Gabriel, said: “We want to thank the Nigeria Prison Service for coming to start work on the land which we gave to them many years ago.
“We the youths are solidly behind them. We also thank them. Few months ago, they gave us our traditional rites. We are also pleading that whatever understanding we have reached should be maintained.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/imo-community-jubilates-work-begins-nigeria-prison-site/
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
Abagworo:
[b]

Opara, said: “People have been feeding the members of the public with lies that the Nigeria Prison site has been moved to Okwu Okwu and Orlu.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/imo-community-jubilates-work-begins-nigeria-prison-site

/

Owerri people tend to mistake Ideato for Orlu.
At times you don't blame them, too many Ideato people live in Orlu.

Under Okorocha's govt, no federal establishment has come to Orlu.

Even state establishment - Rochas built a two block school of Hygiene in Orlu, but planned at the same time to remove the only state govt establishment in Orlu - Imo State University Teaching Hospital - to Owerri.

Former govts and private organizations had invested up to N15 billion on IMSUTH established in Orlu Urban Lga by Law, and commissioned by former president Obasanjo; it grew to this point where only a most malicious governor would go to damage all, deny Imo state a teaching hospital by relocation.

In two elections, Okorocha received the highest number of votes from Orlu urban lga.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
TabletMan:

Half bread is better from FERMA.... , about five years with all the loses to businesses..

Back to Okorocha government:

Okigwe has a campus of IMSU from Okorocha government

Ihite Uboma in Obowo has a College of Education from Okorocha government

Mbaise has a campus of IMSU from Okorocha government.

Ideato has Eastern Palm University whoever owns it -through Okorocha.

Of course, Owerri has all the landmark development projects of Okorocha government.

Orlu, the second city in Imo, has nothing from Okorocha government, except a tiny school of health - the school is deserted 24/7.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
TabletMan:
Leave this guy, he's not even from Imo state. His actions here is political motivated. He's paid to destroy Rochas political achievement. I'm in the east now and I passed Orlu, this same guy has failed to tell people in this forum that the stadium he claimed that Rochas destroyed has been converted to a square and a new two Storey building erected in the premises while work is still going on the new one.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2017
The new 4 Star Hotel located deep in the rural area of Nduaniche Uno, Arondizuogu built by renowned legal practitioner Chief Anachebe(SAN). What an edifice.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:01am On Apr 29, 2017
The Hometown Resort. The man single handedly tarred the road leafing to this edifice transversing through 3 villages.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:21am On Apr 29, 2017
Present look of Ikemba Ojukwu tunnel. I copied this from fb but will soon get a clearer personal photo. Beautiful edifice.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammer6: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2017
Abagworo:
Present look of Ikemba Ojukwu tunnel. I copied this from fb but will soon get a clearer personal photo. Beautiful edifice.

One thing missing, LIGHTS!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammer6: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2017
Abagworo:
The Hometown Resort. The man single handedly tarred the road leafing to this edifice transversing through 3 villages.

ALL THIS HOTEL IS NOT A BAD IDEA BUT TO ADD COMMUNITY VALUE IT MUST HAVE A MASSIVE HALL FOR EVENTS.

EITHER WAY, THEY ARE GOOD DEVELOPMENT.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2017
hammer6:

One thing missing, LIGHTS!

Seems its either photosensitive system or they are working on the light. It's well lit at night.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by adimsmt: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
TabletMan:
if I don't know orlu I won't be quoting you . Rochas built many dual roads at orlu even some of the inner streets are dual lane, make Una just manage am like that because many Nigerian cities don't even have that at least he have patched up the remaining part of uncompleted st Joseph road at orlu.

Please, even second class citizens who pay their taxes will not want to be provided with patched up and substandard projects.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2017
Abagworo:

I love this. One of the signs that shows that we are heeding the call to come home to the east to invest our money.

Mbari Okporo in Orlu is ten times bigger than this. But the state govt can't build its road leading to the place.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 8:44am On Apr 30, 2017
TabletMan:

My friend, Orlu is the second most populated and largest city in Imo state (if not larger than Owerri); therefore deserves near equal attention which Gov. Okorocha is lavishing on Owerri. In 1976, there was hardly any difference in levels of urbanization between Orlu and Owerri.

But due to Okorocha's well-known attitude to Orlu, we have only been asking him to complete the roads he scratched and left since five years in Orlu - nothing else.

A politician who is free in mind would complete these long abandoned roads in Orlu before going for 8-lane rods, flyovers, tunnels and 5 Inland roads in Owerri.

The dual roads in Orlu you talk about are about 3km total and all channeled to lead to Ideato road. Step out from these dual roads into other roads in Orlu, you shall spit Tufiakwa on present IMSG.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by whirlwind7(m): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2017
Abagworo:

You can help with some my brother. I can only post what I have.

Glorified ass licker. I'm still waiting for you to mention the roads you claimed your lord and savior Rochas built in all the LGAs in Imo state.

Keep denying you are not in his payroll. You must think you're talking to kindergartners. A good product sells itself. You can't force people in parts of Imo where Rochas doesn't even know exists to like or endorse him.

Don't argue with me. I'm not up for that. Just list the roads your paymaster constructed in all d LGAs in Imo state.

I'm still waiting.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
Booooooe to a state governor who believes that Imo state capital must be placed on a different civilization, far advanced from the rest of Imo state. But the governor vacations in Europe and America and sees that all cities and villages are on the same civilization with the capital city.

More Boooes to the governors' publicists who are expected to know better than the governor that a state capital is merely the seat of government, not a place where rest of the state pays taxes to develop; not a place where a state governor should use the federal allocations of the 27 lgas to build the governor's fancied projects, while rest of the stare languishes in underdevelopment, belong to a different civilization.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
whirlwind7:

Glorified ass licker. I'm still waiting for you to mention the roads you claimed your lord and savior Rochas built in all the LGAs in Imo state.

Keep denying you are not in his payroll. You must think you're talking to kindergartners. A good product sells itself. You can't force people in parts of Imo where Rochas doesn't even know exists to like or endorse him.

Don't argue with me. I'm not up for that. Just list the roads your paymaster constructed in all d LGAs in Imo state.

I'm still waiting.

Just because Nairaland has given you a rare opportunity to interact with your superior should not warrant insult. This thread is not necessarily about Okorocha whom I admire and respect but about Imo State and the good news from there. Some of the pictures I post are individual investments and projects not related to Okorocha and everything I attribute to Okorocha is completely true. Since you claim to be from Imo State why can't you also post some good photos of your area to populate the thread? Then finally tell me your LGA and I will mentiin what I know Okorocha has built there.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
New look of The Cathedral Church of the Transfiguration of our lord (CATOL). It's located along the newly dualized SAMEK road Owerri.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by whirlwind7(m): 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Abagworo:

Just because Nairaland has given you a rare opportunity to interact with your superior should not warrant insult. This thread is not necessarily about Okorocha whom I admire and respect but about Imo State and the good news from there. Some of the pictures I post are individual investments and projects not related to Okorocha and everything I attribute to Okorocha is completely true. Since you claim to be from Imo State why can't you also post some good photos of your area to populate the thread? Then finally tell me your LGA and I will mentiin what I know Okorocha has built there.

And that superior happens to be who? You?

Well, Mr asslicker, granted you are superior to me in one aspect: you know how to lick ass like nobody else. For that, I doff my hat for you.
I see Rochas' feces all over your mouth from licking his ass. Keep at it.

Meanwhile, I don't have to mention my LGA before you can dream up a road in it your master constructed. You claimed he built roads in all the LGAs, not just some of them. So, start mentioning the roads.

If you couldn't, just own up right now that you have been posting a lot of bullish!t on behalf of your paymaster.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
New look of Assumpta Cathedral interior

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Chydon Hotels Okigwe.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Monobis Hotels Okigwe

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Recently commissioned Mbara Ozioma College of Technology built by Reverend Father Ozioma Nwachukwu. Located at Umunumo in Ehime Mbano LGA.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by allhavesinned: 10:20am On May 01, 2017
whirlwind7:

I'm still waiting.

Dont mind that guy, I know him very well, I have his pictures and every details, he is working for rochas and being paid peanuts.......Please show me those roads mentioned

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:56pm On May 01, 2017
allhavesinned:

Dont mind that guy, I know him very well, I have his pictures and every details, he is working for rochas and being paid peanuts.......Please show me those roads mentioned

If you have my photos show them here. Rochas cannot pay me. The most he can do for me is assist if I decide to vie for political office but I don't have the plans right now. The guy you quoted is deranged and just wanted an e-war with his superior which I won't entertain.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by allhavesinned: 1:01pm On May 01, 2017
Abagworo:

If you have my photos show them here. Rochas cannot pay me. The most he can do for me is assist if I decide to vie for political office but I don't have the plans right now. The guy you quoted is deranged and just wanted an e-war with his superior which I won't entertain.

Hahahaha.........Ok, I've heard you and dont worry, just be watching incase you see your profile online. You have posted my business here as your Rochas achievement but dont worry
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 2:57pm On May 01, 2017
Abagworo:

Why lie - even to your teeth - that you are not working for Gov. Okorocha?

If you people in Okorocha crowd had made Gov. Okorocha to understand that the federal allocations to 27 lgas of Imo state were not meant for him to build his fancy projects in the state capital, while rest of the state decays. But no body did. Instead,the amateur politician continued to satisfy a small minority in the state.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2017
allhavesinned:

Hahahaha.........Ok, I've heard you and dont worry, just be watching incase you see your profile online. You have posted my business here as your Rochas achievement but dont worry

Don't misunderstand this thread as showcasing only "my Rochas" Okorocha's achievements. It is about all of us projecting the positive side of our State and suggesting what could be done to achieve more. Rochas Okorocha is the present Governor hence his works will certainly form most of the photos but not all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66