Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2394655 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
Imo state is cursed. Okoroawusa has failed Imo state and its people. Bikes, Keke and rickety buses should be banned from the major roads in Imo state.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/driver-dies-fatal-accident-involving-bus-imo-state-photo.html

Governor Okorocha bought hundreds of taxis and limited them to Owerri roads.

Our governor bought mass transit buses and limited then to Owerri roads.

Okorocha named them Imo buses and ImoTaxis, instead of Owerri buses and taxis.

Imo governor Okorocha bought dozens of police patrol cars and other security apparatuses but limited them to police only Owerri.

... all these with federal allocations for the 27 local councils in Imo state.

But when Okorocha visits the UK, he travels from London to Manchester with public transport system provided by government for all the UK cities, not only for London.

No city in the UK is miles of development ahead of others, but Okorocha and crooks clapping for him are establishing the type of Soweto and Cape Town Apartheid disparity between Owerri and rest of Imo state.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2018

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
Imo state is cursed. Okoroawusa has failed Imo state and its people. Bikes, Keke and rickety buses should be banned from the major roads in Imo state.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/driver-dies-fatal-accident-involving-bus-imo-state-photo.html
Nwanne, put down that picture down and respect the dead.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
Did the cursed useless old man called abogwara respect the dead when he made his own comment which i quoted? Make una leave me and these people, i know exactly how to troll with them. Everyone should learn to respect himself or this circle shall continue.

Yyeske:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IgboticGirl(f): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yyeske:

stop using calm voice on that lunatic

pls

he is old enough to know something

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IgboticGirl(f): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yyeske:

the worst part is dat i dont know what his problem is

just an embarrassment to Igbo people

very useless human being.....he is the type of people that makes afonja people to be insulting IGBO

I wonder how he got know about Nairaland

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IgboticGirl(f): 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yyeske:

is either he use some of his account like

chino
benjidosseir
lasgidiwoner etc

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
IgboticGirl:

My useless father is an idiot

I should have known. cool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rdokoye: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
IgboticGirl:

very useless human being.....he is the type of people that makes afonja people to be insulting IGBO

He's not Igbo, I believe he's Idoma from Anamabra State.

That's why he has no problems disparaging Igbo people from "other" states.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
I don't know why peps likes negativity, is no news that all is not well, but we should try to embrace positive thoughts, so that our state can attract investments, eg: I sanctity454 is a student of a federal polytechnic, been raised by a poor widow with no help, but I believe that am gonna be a billionaire, but I don't know how, is just a conviction. Am a firm believer in positive thinking, pls let's be positive about our state and country, is gonna be OK.
shalom.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yyeske:

Stop begging that lunatic. Tomorrow he will disturbing everyone to come and see him in Port Harcourt as if sane people associate themselves with mad people.

Please stop making him feel important.

He's just obsessed with this thread; losing sleep over Imo instead of Anambra.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
the next IMO governor elect should focus more of industralisation.
why can't Imo boost of at least 5 buoyant industry in the state. Instead of depending on neighboring state for consumer goods.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
Chino, put down that graphic picture biko
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yyeske:
Chino, put down that graphic picture biko

I thought Chino has long hacked your account. That's if you are you commenting now.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 6:27am On Mar 15, 2018
It is your father that is a mad man. Imo state is a cursed worthless state so i can't be obsessed with such a failed state. I am only coming here to respond to comments made by the cursed useless old filthy man called abogwara. I don't care whatever anyone of you idiots think but i will not sit and watch him cross the line without hitting back at his useless Imo state. Let the vicious circle continue. It is my only duty on NL.

SoNature:

Stop begging that lunatic. Tomorrow he will disturbing everyone to come and see him in Port Harcourt as if sane people associate themselves with mad people.
Please stop making him feel important.
He's just obsessed with this thread; losing sleep over Imo instead of Anambra.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 6:46am On Mar 15, 2018
Abagworo:

I thought Chino has long hacked your account. That's if you are you commenting now.
Stop mentioning me because I really don't know who is crazier between you and chino

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by highqueen(f): 6:49am On Mar 15, 2018
IgboticGirl:

hope you know yseke is an awusa man.
he only claim Igbo on this thread

go to his posts
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 6:51am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

hope you know yseke is an awusa man.
he only claim Igbo on this thread

go to his posts
You Somali Jew should keep off my posts or....... you know na.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by highqueen(f): 6:52am On Mar 15, 2018
Yyeske:
You Somali Jew should keep off my posts or....... you know na.
Igboticgirl you see what I said..grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 6:57am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

Igboticgirl you see what I said..grin
Go back to your Romance section and do what you are known for instead of sticking your head in the politics section, go there and look for a husband and be useful to yourself and your family.
Tell your hostel mates that yyeske said so
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by highqueen(f): 7:01am On Mar 15, 2018
Yyeske:
Go back to your Romance section and do what you are known for instead of sticking your head in the politics section, go there and look for a husband and be useful to yourself and your family.
Tell your hostel mates that yyeske said so
I will always bust your ass anytime I see you pretend to be Igbo..abokki.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 7:05am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

I will always bust your ass anytime I see you pretend to be Igbo..abokki.
I've done same already for you claiming to be a Nigerian but you are a Somali Jew.
Hope you've gotten the rich boyfriend you've always wanted nwata IMSU, go for the big guy who would love you.
I recommend Onitsha and Nnewi big boys for you, dem go spoil you
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by highqueen(f): 7:06am On Mar 15, 2018
Yyeske:
I've done same already for you claiming to be a Nigerian but you are a Somali Jew.
Hope you've gotten the rich boyfriend you've always wanted nwata IMSU, go for the big guy who would love you.
I recommend Onitsha and Nnewi big boys for you, dem go spoil you
mallam I have told you.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 7:09am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

mallam I have told you.
Go get your rich boyfriend you Somali Jew schooling at IMSU and stop looking for one here, I could recommend some spots in Onitsha you can display your wares and catch those big boys you crave for.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
Woow!!

The outstanding undertaking of Anambra governor, Willie Obianor, as he is taking oath of office for second term is unrelenting development of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi.

Last year, Obiano flagged off dualization of the urban roads of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi.

In Imo state, gov Rochas Okorocha shrinks Imo state to become Owerri, as he builds ten-lane streets in Owerri, buys urban mass movement vehicles for use only in Owerri, builds City schools at every street corner of Owerri, paints and rebuilds schools in Owerri, demolished what he and previous governors built in Owerri, including state library, markets, etc and builds new ones. Okorocha crew does not even understand that state library exists in all the local government areas of a state.

Rest of Imo state outside Owerri decays under Okorocha government.

Okorocha does not tolerate criticism.

Ignoramuses hail Okorocha's lopsided and abhorrent development pattern. Some from Owerri see Okorocha as saviour

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
Imo state and development in it may be further reduced to Douglas and Wetherel Roads with the expansion and beautification of these two major roads in Owerri, If Gov. Okorocha is allowed by people of Imo state to succeed himself through his daughter via Okorocha's son-in-law, Uche Nwosu,
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
I have seen that you hopeless people do not like this thread anymore. Leave Anambra matter alone and focus on discussing the worthless and useless Imo state. This thread is about Imo state.

discusant:
Woow!!

The outstanding undertaking of Anambra governor, Willie Obianor, as he is taking oath of office for second term is unrelenting development of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi.

Last year, Obiano flagged off dualization of the urban roads of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi.

In Imo state, gov Rochas Okorocha shrinks Imo state to become Owerri, as he builds ten-lane streets in Owerri, buys urban mass movement vehicles for use only in Owerri, builds City schools at every street corner of Owerri, paints and rebuilds schools in Owerri, demolished what he and previous governors built in Owerri, including state library, markets, etc and builds new ones. Okorocha crew does not even understand that state library exists in all the local government areas of a state.

Ignoramuses hail Okorocha's lopsided and abhorrent development pattern. Some from Owerri see Okorocha as saviour
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
discusant:
Imo state and development in it may be further reduced to Douglas and Wetherel Roads with the expansion and beautification of these two major roads in Owerri, If Gov. Okorocha is allowed by people of Imo state to succeed himself through his daughter via Okorocha's son-in-law, Uche Nwosu,

Take it easy with this gibberish.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
discusant:
Woow!!

Take it easy with your lies. All of Imo State cities and towns are receiving facelift. All the major markets in all the villages are under total reconstruction to something more appealing. While other Governors are making noise about dualisation 104 years after amalgamation even smaller towns like Amaraku are endowed with dualised roads, modern market and decent development courtesy Okorocha that you hate and write lies against. Today a 15km dual carriageway is under construction from Mgbidi to Oguta cutting across heart of Oguta city.

Okorocha is a silent revolutionist and wherever he points is where all of us will follow and victory is assured.

Meanwhile the installation of highpower solar streetlights continues in Okigwe where a brand new stadium and 8 lane ring road is also nearing completion.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NonsoWow: 2:59am On Mar 18, 2018
Lasgidiowner, you have my full support. You are just the perfect medication to cure the abogwara whether he likes it or not. His false propaganda here should not be condoned by all lovers of truth who know that Imo state is currently going through hell from dictator okoroawusa

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 6:30am On Mar 18, 2018
Useless propagandist has arrived with his usual feel-good-consolation comment . If you want to know how hopeless, backward and worthless Imo state is right now. Use the following indices of development.

- Industrialisation

- Job creation

- Overall infrastructural development

- Education

- Health

- Agriculture

- Debt profile, etc

I am ready to face you in this debate based on these following points that defines development.

Abagworo:

Take it easy with your lies. All of Imo State cities and towns are receiving facelift. All the major markets in all the villages are under total reconstruction to something more appealing. While other Governors are making noise about dualisation 104 years after amalgamation even smaller towns like Amaraku are endowed with dualised roads, modern market and decent development courtesy Okorocha that you hate and write lies against. Today a 15km dual carriageway is under construction from Mgbidi to Oguta cutting across heart of Oguta city.
Okorocha is a silent revolutionist and wherever he points is where all of us will follow and victory is assured.
[bMeanwhile the installation of highpower solar streetlights continues in Okigwe where a brand new stadium and 8 lane ring road is also nearing completion. [/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61