Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2387663 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Cjrane2: 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
Abagworo:
Imo Cargo Airport perishables warehouses, hanger and terminal nearing completion.

This is very heart warming and good for the economy of Imo state.
However for large bodied cargo planes to land at the airport, the runway already 2.7KM in length must be extended by at least 300 meters to reach 3KM in length. Preferably 3.5KM

This is very vital in getting foreign airlines to use the airport and for it's viability as a cargo airport. Else, all these building will eventually be used for poultry business.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
Cjrane2:

This is very heart warming and good for the economy of Imo state.
However for large bodied cargo planes to land at the airport, the runway already 2.7KM in length must be extended by at least 300 meters to reach 3KM in length. Preferably 3.5KM

This is very vital in getting foreign airlines to use the airport and for it's viability as a cargo airport. Else, all these building will eventually be used for poultry business.

The runway is being extended already. Okigwe Stadium likely to be completed in 3 weeks.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Cooly100: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
Abagworo:

The runway is being extended already. Okigwe Stadium likely to be completed in 3 weeks.

Fantastic...young athletes need an avenue to train...It will also help the youths to stay away from trouble.

God job for Orlu ad Okigwe stadia.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OMANBALA1: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
Abagworo:

Maintenance has always been one of the banes of Nigerian projects and artificial looks finer. Some organizations reject artificial turfs for various reasons but it's acceptable to an extent.

Common watering, weeding and cutting grass na wahala for black man ? This is infuriating, I swear. This is all over Nigeria,by the way
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
Tripartite approach to development in Imo state - I read someone advise gov Okorocha to do that.

That's a best advise no body, perhaps ever gave to Okorocha until it is too late.

Under the grounds of Okigwe and Owerri zones lay tens of Billions of Naira worth water supply infrastructures built by successive governors of Imo state, infrastructures that can be reactivated by any future governor to supply treated running water to nearly all the 15 lgas in Okigwe and Owerri zones.

Ohakim was preparing to start Orlu regional water scheme designed to supply nearly all the 12 lgas of Orlu zone until Ohakim was sent out of office.

Since Okorocha became governor, no mention has been made by IMSG about Orlu regional water scheme.

Okorocha was massively voted by people in Orlu Municipal lga with the hope he would start work on Orlu regional water supply scheme.

Zonal Sports Centres? Orlu has had no stadium since 2012, no thanks to Okorocha.

Okorocha set up a committee in Oct 2016 to relocate IMSUTH, the only university education institution in Orlu zone, to Owerri.

Orlu zone shall survive Okorocha govt.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OMANBALA1: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
I think Okorocha has done well in Owerri but I feel more needs to be done in industrialization. He has good taste and won't comprise standard but I don't think he carried the whole state along. Hi main target was to beautify Owerri and you can't say he didn't achieve that.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
OMANBALA1:
I think Okorocha has done well in Owerri but I feel more needs to be done in industrialization. He has good taste and won't comprise standard but I don't think he carried the whole state along. Hi main target was to beautify Owerri and you can't say he didn't achieve that.

Not only Owerri but the entire State. Fault finders are the ones selling the lie which people who don't know are forced to accept. Okorocha has changed the face of Orlu and Okigwe as well as hundreds of towns and villages he built roads, roundabouts, hospitals, schools, new markets, ICT centers and more. He is the only Governor to build 27 ICT centers in all LGAs of his State as well as run free education from Primary to University.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Purehuman(m): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
To be very sincere, Okorocha is the best governor in the east. His projects outmatched other governors by far. Too many propaganda against the man will make it look like he isn't working. Mehn! That man is actually building structures. Real life structures and not memorandum of understanding!

Just look at his projects, the taste in it alone should make you believe that the man has something in his mind. He just needs better advisers and more money. Other governors are just not trying. The people are faster and smarter than the government.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Purehuman(m): 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
I have gone through this thread and it's only on this thread that we see more of government projects. The other states cannot keep the thread alive without adding private individual projects. I am not against private individuals investing in the state but Okorocha is trying to open the state the best possible ways he can through physical infrastructures.

The only issue I have with him is the part of industrialization. I think he is a little bit quiet in that regard and it will haunt the state in the future. A man that builds quality roads, structures, stadia, free education and other stuff should be applauded. The guy isn't earning as much as Kano talk less of Lagos and Akwa ibom. I am such a fan of him.

I am not from the state but none of you can say that whenever you pass through the state, you will not see his touch. It's just lies.

Imo people should be happy to have Okorocha. He was sent to put you guys up there. Seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Cjrane2: 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
Abagworo:

I meant runway for Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport (SMICA), Owerri.
NOT the Okigwe stadium race tracks.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
Cjrane2:

I meant runway for Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport (SMICA), Owerri.
NOT the Okigwe stadium race tracks.

I also meant the Cargo Airport. I posted about the runway construction earlier on this thread.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Cjrane2: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
Abagworo:

I also meant the Cargo Airport. I posted about the runway construction earlier on this thread.

Wow! Biko re-post it!

If the runway is extended to safely land large bodied aircrafts typically used for international cargo haulage, then we truly have something bubbling in Owerri.

Rochas should use the opportunity that his friend Buhari is in power to get the airport gazetted as an international airport now. Just as Kaduna was gazetted as an international airport. This will prevent SMICA from being blocked politically from receiving international flights if Buhari leaves power.

At least it will be something Rochas will be remembered for and which can be pointed to in Igboland as a tangible project approved by Buhari regime for the region.

Also post the runway extension of SMICA here: https://www.nairaland.com/4463989/pan-igbo-political-economic-forum/12
It is a project of regional significance.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammer6F: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
how many lane in that racing track sef?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
Abagworo:

Not only Owerri but the entire State. Fault finders are the ones selling the lie which people who don't know are forced to accept. Okorocha has changed the face of Orlu and Okigwe as well as hundreds of towns and villages he built roads, roundabouts, hospitals, schools, new markets, ICT centers and more. He is the only Governor to build 27 ICT centers in all LGAs of his State as well as run free education from Primary to University.

".... changed the face of Orlu and Okigwe, as well as...."

The face of your lga changes if a governor expands a few kilometers of existing roads in your town, then returns to Owerri and uses the federal allocations to your lga and other lgas of the state to build and expand Owerri, makes rest of Imo state remain many decades of underdevelopment behind Owerri.

Continue. Fake takes and advice to Okorocha from people like you have ultimately placed Okorocha in political crisis.

This your thread about Owerri and Rochas Okorocha remains for you. Alas, you have to count the political and business losses from your cause and Okorocha's cause.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofuzo: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
discusant:
Tripartite approach to development in Imo state - I read someone advise gov Okorocha to do that.

That's a best advise no body, perhaps ever gave to Okorocha until it is too late.

Under the grounds of Okigwe and Owerri zones lay tens of Billions of Naira worth water supply infrastructures built by successive governors of Imo state, infrastructures that can be reactivated by any future governor to supply treated running water to nearly all the 15 lgas in Okigwe and Owerri zones.

Ohakim was preparing to start Orlu regional water scheme designed to supply nearly all the 12 lgas of Orlu zone until Ohakim was sent out of office.

Since Okorocha became governor, no mention has been made by IMSG about Orlu regional water scheme.

Okorocha was massively voted by people in Orlu Municipal lga with the hope he would start work on Orlu regional water supply scheme.

Zonal Sports Centres? Orlu has had no stadium since 2012, no thanks to Okorocha.

Okorocha set up a committee in Oct 2016 to relocate IMSUTH, the only university education institution in Orlu zone, to Owerri.

Orlu zone shall survive Okorocha govt.

Please, stop with these your regional water schemes. Like I told you before, whatever infrastructure that was built years ago is now probably OBSOLETE. Secondly, where will the water that will be fed to the pipes come from? Please, don't tell me boreholes, because that will be a joke.

The first thing that any government must do before even constructing one single house or building a pipeline infrastructure, is water treatment and waste treatment plants. Water treatment plants for good quality drinking, cleaning and bathing water. And instead of burying your pee and poo (RAW SEWAGE) in your backyard, pump the raw sewage to a waste treatment plant where the impurities are removed before it's discharged. We built practically everything the wrong way. We should stop and desist from continuing with the mediocrity. We should go back to square one to do everything the right way. Pure and simple.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by amadice(m): 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
Abagworo:

Maintenance has always been one of the banes of Nigerian projects and artificial looks finer. Some organizations reject artificial turfs for various reasons but it's acceptable to an extent.
... how many capacity is the stadium, is it possible for expansion in future?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by macjive01: 1:45am On Jun 04, 2018
Abagworo, any chance you could create an excel tracker for ROCHAS projects for posterity. Leave a column for their cost.

Will be good to see ones completed, and various level of completion.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Cjrane2: 1:58am On Jun 04, 2018
Abagworo:

Oga Abagworo,
I have checked every page in this thread and have not come across anywhere where runway extension for Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport was even mentioned by Rochas, talkmore of being executed. Are you trying to play politics with this one or it was just not in this thread?

Thank you Sir for helping out.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 6:58am On Jun 04, 2018
Ofuzo:

Please, stop with these your regional water schemes. Like I told you before, whatever infrastructure that was built years ago is now probably OBSOLETE. Secondly, where will the water that will be fed to the pipes come from? Please, don't tell me boreholes, because that will be a joke.

The first thing that any government must do before even constructing one single house or building a pipeline infrastructure, is water treatment and waste treatment plants. Water treatment plants for good quality drinking, cleaning and bathing water. And instead of burying your pee and poo (RAW SEWAGE) in your backyard, pump the raw sewage to a waste treatment plant where the impurities are removed before it's discharged. We built practically everything the wrong way. We should stop and desist from continuing with the mediocrity. We should go back to square one to do everything the right way. Pure and simple.

There is no trophy to be worn here, so please be civil, not most impolite.

1) Water supply infrastructures buried under the grounds last for ages, if not, you could have been seeing excavations and replacement of water pipes going on daily all over the place.

2) Mbakwe's IMSG Regional Surface Water Supply Infrastructures in Owerri, Okigwe, Umuahia and Aba are still mostly intact under the grounds of these cities. Those of Owerri and Okigwe can be utilized in any future process of restoring water supply to Owerri and Okigwe zones.

3) I have mentioned SURFACE WATER SUPPLY more than three times in my past interaction with you on this water supply thing. Surface water supply scheme implies the pumping out of water from streams, rivers, lakes, seas or even ocean, treat the pumped out water, then circulate the water through a region or zonal or city's water supply infrastructures buried under the ground. I don't know what problem you have with my use of the phrase - regional water supply scheme.

4) Mbakwe refused to commence work on Orlu regional surface water supply scheme because late Collins Obih played a vicious opposition politics against Mbakwe.
Collins Obi was from the same Ideato area of Orlu zone as Rochas Okorocha.

See how Orlu zone was "blessed" by the politics of Obih and Okorocha.

Okorocha does not even have water supply as part of government responsibility. He was expected to fulfill Ohakim's promise to start work on Orlu regional water scheme, after Udenwa/Ararume got federal assistance to complete Okigwe regional surface water supply scheme, though not utilized afterwards.

Much of the Okorocha boulevards in Owerri may have to be broken when the time comes for any other governor to restore Owerri regional water supply scheme

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Gloriouspa(m): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2018
Abagworo:

@Abagworo You are very correct. Goverment establisment in Nigeria lack maintenance culture. We are only good at initiating a project but lack continuity.

Artificial turf will continue to be artificial while natural grass will remain natural. May God deliver us in the hands of our government and their policies most times.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by alejandro: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
For latest news and trends please visit https://newsonline.com.ng
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofuzo: 2:06am On Jun 05, 2018
discusant:

There is no trophy to be worn here, so please be civil, not most impolite.

1) Water supply infrastructures buried under the grounds last for ages, if not, you could have been seeing excavations and replacement of water pipes going on daily all over the place.

2) Mbakwe's IMSG Regional Surface Water Supply Infrastructures in Owerri, Okigwe, Umuahia and Aba are still mostly intact under the grounds of these cities. Those of Owerri and Okigwe can be utilized in any future process of restoring water supply to Owerri and Okigwe zones.

3) I have mentioned SURFACE WATER SUPPLY more than three times in my past interaction with you on this water supply thing. Surface water supply scheme implies the pumping out of water from streams, rivers, lakes, seas or even ocean, treat the pumped out water, then circulate the water through a region or zonal or city's water supply infrastructures buried under the ground. I don't know what problem you have with my use of the phrase - regional water supply scheme.

4) Mbakwe refused to commence work on Orlu regional surface water supply scheme because late Collins Obih played a vicious opposition politics against Mbakwe.
Collins Obi was from the same Ideato area of Orlu zone as Rochas Okorocha.

See how Orlu zone was "blessed" by the politics of Obih and Okorocha.

Okorocha does not even have water supply as part of government responsibility. He was expected to fulfill Ohakim's promise to start work on Orlu regional water scheme, after Udenwa/Ararume got federal assistance to complete Okigwe regional surface water supply scheme, though not utilized afterwards.

Much of the Okorocha boulevards in Owerri may have to be broken when the time comes for any other governor to restore Owerri regional water supply scheme

What do you mean by civil? If you think I was trying to win some trophy be being very uncivil in my comments, you could have simply highlighted my uncivil comments for me to take heed. I have reread what I posted, and didn't see any uncivil comments. The first time I confronted you, about you mightly and steadfastly trying to convince nairaland readers that orlu as a city was being neglected, I saw the futility in your efforts because I figured that Okorocha does not bother with anything in nairaland. When I told you that I'm also from orlu senatorial zone (not orlu urban), you called me a liar.

In any case, I don't want to dwell on that. The reason I'm upset about hearing the word "water scheme" is because I've been hearing it for ages. It's a meaningless slogan that does not correlate with where we need to go. Right now, we made mistakes in every single thing that was built in igboland nay nigeria. I have said this before, and I'll repeat it here; the only single standard anything built in igboland is azudialu obiejesi children's hospital in okija. Other than that, igboland is littered with SUBSTANDARD projects. We should stop and desist from continuing to do things the wrong way RIGHT NOW. No more postponing it. When you want to build a city, the first thing you aquire is a virgin land. Once you do that, the FIRST INFRASTRUCTURE before you build anything is WATER TREATMENT PLANT and WASTE TREATMENT PLANT. That is numero Uno. Unfortunately, we didn't do that. But all hope is not lost. Most diseases have cures the same way most problems have solutions.

The reason why I think this water scheme is OBSOLETE is because we have never built anything the right way, which means that whatever pipe previous governments have buried underground is useless to today's realities of trying to do things the right way ie the pipes might not be the right size, cannot sustain the kinds of pressure needed to pump water to the 10th and 11th floors of buildings etc etc. Just saying that water pipes buried underground Last a long time is not good enough, because you haven't dug any of them up to verify your claim. Secondly, owerri is not the same size it was years back which means that the configuration of these water pipes might not be right.

You see, just like drainage system, water and waste management system, road system, housing and urban development system, you name it, have to be redesigned. It's called URBAN RENEWAL PROJECTS. When you go to Western countries, the dead cities have BOARDED up promenades and boulevards. The alive cities have construction cranes dotting it's skylines, with shinny skyscrapers springing up in every block.

There's ONLY one place I've seen in nigeria where things are built to international standards. Yes, everything I've talked about, the past month on how to build stuff, is actually currently happening at eko atlantic. There, I saw the REAL drainage system, not gutters. I saw every single street, with pretty much a pedestrian sidewalks. I saw landscaping done even before construction of buildings. I haven't seen their REAL LIFE water and waste treatment plants, but I've read where they said that it's been finished. And YES YES, I saw the first FIRE HYDRANT in nigeria. For you people who don't know what a fire hydrant is, because I have never seen it in any nigerian city. A fire hydrant is a water system that are strategically located in commercial and residential neighborhood for the SINGLE purpose of supplying inexaustable amount of water to fire fighters. So, if there's a fire, the fire fighters will come with their fire trucks, unscrew the hydrant, and connect their hoses to it to tap as much volume of water that is required to quench the fire.

FOLKS, the only reason eko atlantic is built the right way, unlike what is obtainable in other nigerian cities, is because it was conceived, designed and built by foreigners. YES, it's owned by a Lebanese man, but constructed by westerners. THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. I spent the last twenty years observing on a minute level, how western civilisation got to where they are today. I know exactly what they did right, which is EXACTLY why I know what we did wrong. All hope is not lost, because, like I said, most problems have SOLUTIONS. As much as we have done everything the wrong way, I have solutions to REVERSE and REVERT to doing things the right way. YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ofuzo:

What do you mean by civil? If you think I was trying to win some trophy be being very uncivil in my comments, you could have simply highlighted my uncivil comments for me to take heed. I have reread what I posted, and didn't see any uncivil comments. The first time I confronted you, about you mightly and steadfastly trying to convince nairaland readers that orlu as a city was being neglected, I saw the futility in your efforts because I figured that Okorocha does not bother with anything in nairaland. When I told you that I'm also from orlu senatorial zone (not orlu urban), you called me a liar.

In any case, I don't want to dwell on that. The reason I'm upset about hearing the word "water scheme" is because I've been hearing it for ages. It's a meaningless slogan that does not correlate with where we need to go. Right now, we made mistakes in every single thing that was built in igboland nay nigeria. I have said this before, and I'll repeat it here; the only single standard anything built in igboland is azudialu obiejesi children's hospital in okija. Other than that, igboland is littered with SUBSTANDARD projects. We should stop and desist from continuing to do things the wrong way RIGHT NOW. No more postponing it. When you want to build a city, the first thing you aquire is a virgin land. Once you do that, the FIRST INFRASTRUCTURE before you build anything is WATER TREATMENT PLANT and WASTE TREATMENT PLANT. That is numero Uno. Unfortunately, we didn't do that. But all hope is not lost. Most diseases have cures the same way most problems have solutions.

The reason why I think this water scheme is OBSOLETE is because we have never built anything the right way, which means that whatever pipe previous governments have buried underground is useless to today's realities of trying to do things the right way ie the pipes might not be the right size, cannot sustain the kinds of pressure needed to pump water to the 10th and 11th floors of buildings etc etc. Just saying that water pipes buried underground Last a long time is not good enough, because you haven't dug any of them up to verify your claim. Secondly, owerri is not the same size it was years back which means that the configuration of these water pipes might not be right.

You see, just like drainage system, water and waste management system, road system, housing and urban development system, you name it, have to be redesigned. It's called URBAN RENEWAL PROJECTS. When you go to Western countries, the dead cities have BOARDED up promenades and boulevards. The alive cities have construction cranes dotting it's skylines, with shinny skyscrapers springing up in every block.

There's ONLY one place I've seen in nigeria where things are built to international standards. Yes, everything I've talked about, the past month on how to build stuff, is actually currently happening at eko atlantic. There, I saw the REAL drainage system, not gutters. I saw every single street, with pretty much a pedestrian sidewalks. I saw landscaping done even before construction of buildings. I haven't seen their REAL LIFE water and waste treatment plants, but I've read where they said that it's been finished. And YES YES, I saw the first FIRE HYDRANT in nigeria. For you people who don't know what a fire hydrant is, because I have never seen it in any nigerian city. A fire hydrant is a water system that are strategically located in commercial and residential neighborhood for the SINGLE purpose of supplying inexaustable amount of water to fire fighters. So, if there's a fire, the fire fighters will come with their fire trucks, unscrew the hydrant, and connect their hoses to it to tap as much volume of water that is required to quench the fire.

FOLKS, the only reason eko atlantic is built the right way, unlike what is obtainable in other nigerian cities, is because it was conceived, designed and built by foreigners. YES, it's owned by a Lebanese man, but constructed by westerners. THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. I spent the last twenty years observing on a minute level, how western civilisation got to where they are today. I know exactly what they did right, which is EXACTLY why I know what we did wrong. All hope is not lost, because, like I said, most problems have SOLUTIONS. As much as we have done everything the wrong way, I have solutions to REVERSE and REVERT to doing things the right way. YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT.

My brother you are so factual here. Only Abuja and Eko Atlantic are the towns planned and executed to standard in Nigeria. Greater Port Harcourt is on hold but would have been the 3rd town.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ofuzo:

Two issues

1. The people that are contracted to build aren't formally taught how to build under any set code. Westerners follow codes when they build that says windows must by X high andy Long. Door must be x amount of steps from the major road. Very specific stuff that is issued to architects and developers and regularly updated. They're not just building what they think looks nice where they're asked. All of this is impossible if someone educated isn't handling the building. Formally educated. Our builders are apprentice builders. They build what they're taught, add their personal flair and pass it to the next person. This makes progress extremely slow. We don't have many things because nobody knows how to build them. Many of the people you would ask to build them have never seen them before in their lives.

2. Speed of construction: the demand of housing is impossible for any government, Nigeria, US, France etc to keep up with in Nigeria. The volume and pace of residential constructions are so fast and volumous that Dangote is one of the world's richest men for investing in Nigerian cement. This tells you we're using the product at a record pace. By the time you finish Eco Atlantic is luck that it's and Island, and completely fresh unclaimed land. By the time Eco Atlantic is finished, Onitsha will double in physical size. So whatever plans you have for a city in Nigeria that's no on an island that you can easily keep people off of while you're planning and gridding are a pipe dream. All other land is someone elses' land and they will do with it what they want (and fast). People don't even wait for a neighborhood to have a road before they start. When they're done that exact same person will begin another one.

I thought of a solution the other day, i'll share shortly
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Procession today against killings in Benue by Catholic faithfuls at Orlu Imo State.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Procession in Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
More from the procession.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2018
God is of forgiveness and mercy - if Benue people had protested like this during the pogrom against Igbos and other easterners in northern Nigeria in 1966.......

In Nigeria, Igbos lead in wisdom, others follow - take this to the bank - a country is not worthy to exist where countrymen have consistently killed fellow countrymen.

Abagworo, pls push this to the headlines.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
Work on ministry of happiness which was coined as a phrase to represent amalgamation of Heroes park, Heroes square and children's park has reached noticeable stage. The entrance to the bridge at Heroes park is being dismantled and integrated with the bridge coming from Heroes square.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Cjrane2: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Abagworo:
Work on ministry of happiness which was coined as a phrase to represent amalgamation of Heroes park, Heroes square and children's park has reached noticeable stage. The entrance to the bridge at Heroes park is being dismantled and integrated with the bridge coming from Heroes square.

Is this bridge for vehicular traffic or just for humans to cross the street?

The pillars already show this cannot carry vehicles. I hope you guys are not deliberately endangering people's lives.

Abagworo, you never posted the picture of SMICA runway extension. Did you just forget or the project was another hoax?

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
Cjrane2:

Is this bridge for vehicular traffic or just for humans to cross the street?

The pillars already show this cannot carry vehicles. I hope you guys are not deliberately endangering people's lives.

Abagworo, you never posted the picture of SMICA runway extension. Did you just forget or the project was another hoax?

Foot bridge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.