Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,215 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2390374 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
Abagworo:

Okorocha Approves N400m For IMSUTH
Projects Completion
Posted by admin on Oct 31st, 2014

Okorocha of Imo State says he has approved the release of
N400 million for the immediate completion of structures at
the Imo State University Teaching Hospital (IMSUTH), Orlu.
Okorocha disclosed this while inspecting the Nursing
Department of the institution and directed contractors
handling the projects to complete them within the next three
weeks for commissioning.
The governor said that with the release of the fund, the
contractors would have no reason not to complete the job on
schedule.
He warned that the government would not spare anyone who
failed to comply with the directive.
The governor, during the visit, settled the N200,000 hospital
bill of one Mrs Chinwendu Iwu from Nwangele, who had a
surgical operation at the teaching hospital.
Iwu, who could not hold back tears of joy, thanked the
governor for his magnanimity and prayed God to bless and
help him complete his good works in the state.

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2014/10/31/okorocha-approves-n400m-for-imsuth-projects-completion/
i think structure are needed more in imo state university becos it has been neglected for so long...
Anyway good news...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
Abagworo:

Okorocha Approves N400m For IMSUTH
Projects Completion
Posted by admin on Oct 31st, 2014

Okorocha of Imo State says he has approved the release of
N400 million for the immediate completion of structures at
the Imo State University Teaching Hospital (IMSUTH), Orlu.
Okorocha disclosed this while inspecting the Nursing
Department of the institution and directed contractors
handling the projects to complete them within the next three
weeks for commissioning.
The governor said that with the release of the fund, the
contractors would have no reason not to complete the job on
schedule.
He warned that the government would not spare anyone who
failed to comply with the directive.
The governor, during the visit, settled the N200,000 hospital
bill of one Mrs Chinwendu Iwu from Nwangele, who had a
surgical operation at the teaching hospital.
Iwu, who could not hold back tears of joy, thanked the
governor for his magnanimity and prayed God to bless and
help him complete his good works in the state.

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2014/10/31/okorocha-approves-n400m-for-imsuth-projects-completion/
i think structure are needed more in imo state university becos it has been neglected for so long...
Anyway good news...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
Like Charlesdonald rightly wrote there has been noticeable change in the Ahiajoku convention centre. Okorocha is actually completing some of Ohakim's works.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
Abagworo:
Like Charlesdonald rightly wrote there has been noticeable change in the Ahiajoku convention centre. Okorocha is actually completing some of Ohakim's works.
I love dat glass install in d front ...just praying dat it will be thoroughly furnished like the international conference centre
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
Charlesdonald:
I love dat glass install in d front ...just praying dat it will be thoroughly furnished like the international conference centre

Ohakim is a wicked man o! I just saw the amount used in constructing this unfinished job and almost wept. God please save Nigeria. Almost 25 Billion Naira.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
Abagworo:

An elderly man has little or no reason to compromise a hard earned name of uprightness. Buhari is outstandingly upright and is the best man in a position to take the bull by the horn. There are many other younger people like myself who abhor corruption but Buhari right now has been tested and trusted. My parents and even grandparents attest to that.
daddy''
Stop acting funny
I know yu wont give up cheesy
i ve seen and read a lot of yur coment in cultural section.
So i know yur mind is made up grin

Back to the topic..yu have so much faith with dis man call buhari...
According to you and what yur parents told yu becos they attest to it.
He has been tested and trusted in 1983 to 1985...

and he didnt rule for long if not buhari would have seen the chance to loot the nigerian money as at then...

Bro am only concern about my people,what will happen if buhari neglect the igboland and pick his tribesmen to held the ministry and demote ndigbo to 3rd class?
Just like what we saw in yaradua led administratives.

Some of this hausa men hate my people with passion.
Hausa kinsmen will change the hart of
This man call Buhari and turn him against the southern people.

Broda
Ndigbo is so much important to me
Becos i will die igbo
I will come back as igbo
And foreva remain igbo

Abagworro this man is over 70plus,and his heart is hardened,
I look at his eyes,and i saw revenge written all over his face and what does he know about being a civilian president?
He is a military man ?
even as a military president in 1983 to 1985,he was not the one ruling and executing most of the creative actions in nigeria,
it was his 2nd in command by the name idiagbon that was even active than the military president,buhari....

But yur grandparent didnt give credit or attest to the man who hold the bull by the horn because he was not recognised as the head of state..
to me,yu need to get more information and more fact on buhari state of mind before you table it for nigerian to lay trust on him as a credible and eligible candidate...,
It matters to
And
I pray he doesnt disappoint you...

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ndigbo kwuru na "obi di aghugho". Like you wrote I and every other man knows not what is in the mlnd of the General but if he dissappoints, we endure for at most 4 years and try someone else..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
emmysoftyou:
daddy''
Stop acting funny
i ve seen and read a lot of yur coment in cultural section.
So i know yur mind is made up grin

Back to the topic..yu have so much faith with dis man call buhari...
According to you and what yur parents told yu becos they attest to it.
He has been tested and trusted in 1983 to 1985...

and he didnt rule for long if not buhari would have seen the chance to loot the nigerian money as at then...

Bro am only concern about my people,what will happen if buhari neglect the igboland and pick his tribesmen to held the ministry and demote ndigbo to 3rd class?
Just like what we saw in yaradua led administratives.

Some of this hausa men hate my people with passion.
Hausa kinsmen will change the hart of
This man call Buhari and turn him against the southern people.

Broda
Ndigbo is so much important to me
Becos i will die igbo
I will come back as igbo
And foreva remain igbo

Abagworro this man is over 70plus,and his heart is hardened,
I look at his eyes,and i saw revenge written all over his face and what does he know about being a civilian president?
He is a military man ?
even as a military president in 1983 to 1985,he was not the one ruling and executing most of the creative actions in nigeria,
it was his 2nd in command by the name idiagbon that was even active than the military president,buhari....

But yur grandparent didnt give credit or attest to the man who hold the bull by the horn because he was not recognised as the head of state..
to me,yu need to get more information and more fact on buhari state of mind before you table it for nigerian to lay trust on him as a credible and eligible candidate...,
It matters to
And
I pray he doesnt disappoint you...

.... attention for ORO that seems to merely want to answer Nigeria's shadow VP after 2015.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
Abagworo:

Ohakim is a wicked man o! I just saw the amount used in constructing this unfinished job and almost wept. God please save Nigeria. Almost 25 Billion Naira.
naturally ohakim is a thief
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
Orlu city gate at the grip of collapse

Posted by The Leader News Online on Saturday, November 1, 2014 · Leave a Comment

Orlu city gate is one of the projects carried out in Imo State by His Excellency, Owelle Rochas Okorocha. Anybody entering into Orlu urban town from Owerri capital territory through Umuaka in Njaba LGA is greeted by this wonderful edifice on which the government spent millions of naira.
Having said that, it is worrisome that this structure if care is not taken will collapse in no distant future and it will be very catastrophic when that happens. How can a road construction company that worth its name channel rain water from Umuowa and Owerre Umudioka communities in the name of constructing gutters to the base of the pillar holding this beautiful project. I see sabotage at work in this act. The gutters though of sub-standard carry water to the base of the pillar whenever it rains; one is tempted to ask what the construction company had in mind when doing this. With water channeled at the base of the supporting pillar, there is no way the city gate will stand the test of time.
Let Governor Okorocha make a brief stopover at the site to see things for himself. I also plead with those who ply the road to sacrifice few minutes at the scene by stopping to see things for themselves.
Those whose houses are located near the city gate are now counting their loses to the flood caused by the dastardly act. It is also sad that the only major road that leads to Owerre Umudioka community is blocked by the so called construction company.
The solution to this problem created by this acclaimed “Construction Company” and their “God fathers” is simple as larger and quality gutters will keep the base of the pillar dry. The lesson from this is very clear and obvious. We now truly know that “all that glitters is not gold”. Some of those who parade with construction equipment are not construction companies. As an indigene of Njaba in particular and Imo State in general, I will never fail to alert the public when a misdeed of this magnitude is happening under my nose. Orlu city gate is monumental and should be treated as such.
Any attempt to scuffle and pull down this project must be resented. A stitch in time they say saves nine, let this danger be averted and immediately too. Shame to evil men.

Nnaji Francis I. Orlu 08054662683

http://theleaderassumpta.com/2014/11/01/orlu-city-gate-at-the-grip-of-collapse/

who knows: Abagworo may be in charge of the firm channeling water to the gate's pillars.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by abagoro(m): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2014
millionaireman:
Orlu city gate at the grip of collapse

http://theleaderassumpta.com/2014/11/01/orlu-city-gate-at-the-grip-of-collapse/

who know: Abagworo may be in charge of the firm channeling water to the gate's pillars.

False story. I dont know why Leader which is Church owned would allow politicians use their columns for propaganda. Orlu gate is there for everyone to see.

Meanwhile I have discovered you are chino in disguise.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Donmarrius: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2014
abagoro:

False story. I dont know why Leader which is Church owned would allow politicians use their columns for propaganda. Orlu gate is there for everyone to see.

Meanwhile I have discovered you are chino in disguise.
Does it mean that when people say the truth,it becomes propaganda?.Yes Chino i hate with my flesh and blood,but when truth is told,i take the truth!.The Owerre-Umudioka community in that report,is my hometown.the road leading from that Orlu city gate,to the catholic church has been blocked.Driving from Imo airport to Orlu was a nice trip,but we can't entere my village Eluowerre,we had to take the road opposite Sam Okparaji house.so please,lets be sincere here.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2014
Donmarrius:
Does it mean that when people say the truth,it becomes propaganda?.Yes Chino i hate with my flesh and blood,but when truth is told,i take the truth!.The Owerre-Umudioka community in that report,is my hometown.the road leading from that Orlu city gate,to the catholic church has been blocked.Driving from Imo airport to Orlu was a nice trip,but we can't entere my village Eluowerre,we had to take the road opposite Sam Okparaji house.so please,lets be sincere here.

There is no truth man. I passed that gate recently and even posted the picture of the gate and someone lies that it has fallen. Thats too much of a lie. I dont know what is Owerre umudioka and I dont think the city Gate is there. The communities at the city gate are likely Owerri-ebeiri and Nkume.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by UnknownT: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2014
Abagworo:

There is no truth man. I passed that gate recently and even posted the picture of the gate and someone lies that it has fallen. Thats too much of a lie. I dont know what is Owerre umudioka and I dont think the city Gate is there. The communities at the city gate are likely Owerri-ebeiri and Nkume.
You should fear God. report said on the brink of collapse and never that the gate has collapsed. The report asked people to come down and look through the project. Maybe driving thru the gate, one wouldn't notice d defects d writer talked about but will only hail the project as world class. The reason he wrote that all that glitters isn't gold.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
Abagworo:

@Abagworo,
Owerre-ebeiri community is in no way connected to the Orlu City gate.
Umuowa, Owerre-Umudioka and Nkwume communities are connected to the city gate.

Donmarrius's claim is right.

When next you call me Chino, or connect me with Chino, I shall send Amadioha to ----

If Gov. Okorocha is your friend, let him know the dangers someborry is cooking up through channeling flood to the pillars of the gate.

Also, for three years now, lots and lots of the roads in Orlu are unnecessarily disjointed by construction firms who cannot complete their jobs.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
millionaireman:

@Abagworo,
Umuowa, Owerre-Umudioka and Nkwume communities are connected to the city gate.

Donmarrius's claim is right.

When next you call me Chino, or connect me with Chino, I shall send Amadioha to ----

If Gov. Okorocha is your friend, let him know the dangers someborry is cooking up through channeling flood to the pillars of the gate.

Also, for three years now, lots and lots of the roads in Orlu are unnecessarily disjointed by construction firms who cannot complete their jobs.

Prove that you are from Imo State or never make any comments here ever. You can open threads for your political campaigns but not to post fake pictures here or give false news. You have been thoroughly warned.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
Orlu city gate on the brink of collapse? You people should take it easy with propaganda and lies against Rochas on the detriment of Orlu people.

Jiri nu nwanyo n'atu asi biko!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
millionaireman:

@Abagworo,
haaaaaa!!! You people do not know how to tell lies!

Odikwa egwu!!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruffhandu: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
PROUDIGBO:
Rochas hanging out with students in gov't house, and posing for a photo op' grin:

Who is he looking at?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SeunEatsGARRI: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
Orlu city gate on the brink of collapse? You people should take it easy with propaganda and lies against Rochas on the detriment of Orlu people.

Goodluck Jonathan remains my Mentor! undecided
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

Goodluck Jonathan remains my Mentor! undecided
and how is that my business you attention seeker?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SeunEatsGARRI: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
and how is that my business you attention seeker?

You are very wicked and heartless to pitch your tent with a man who says terrorists and criminals should be paid for killing your fellow Igbo brothers and sisters.

Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

You are very wicked and heartless to pitch your tent with a man who says terrorists and criminals should be paid for killing your fellow Igbo brothers and sisters.

Pathetic
ok

Back to topic....
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SeunEatsGARRI: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
ok

Back to topic....

I love you Berem cry
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
i önly hear development in owerri,
orlu,and some unpopular village..

what abt okigwe,has rochas abandon them
okigwe should not be left out when it comes to development...
Okigwe deserve to be glorify and beautify to honour sam mbakwe.
the great politician
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
emmysoftyou:
i önly hear development in owerri,
orlu,and some unpopular village..

what abt okigwe,has rochas abandon them
okigwe should not be left out when it comes to development...
Okigwe deserve to be glorify and beautify to honour sam mbakwe.
the great politician
which one is unpopular village? grin
I have also asked to see developments in Okigwe zone but it seems most of the posters on this thread are mainly from Orlu and Owerri zones. Or maybe no one travels to Imo state.

Abagworo,please feed our eyes with pictures from Okigwe zone biko.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:

berem, note that except his so-called school of health and market stalls, Okorocha has not established any project in Orlu.

He rather damaged many of the things in Orlu including sports stadium. But he has built two new stadium-like structures in Owerri.
So who is going to build a new stadium for Orlu?

If you do not know it, Orlu knows that it has suffered lots of detriments from Okorocha administration.

The hood does not make a monk: Roads and city gate hardly create wealth for a city.

Finally, Owerre-ebeiri is far from the city gate.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
millionaireman:

berem, note that except his so-called school of health and market stalls, Okorocha has not established any project in Orlu.

He rather damaged many of the things in Orlu including sports stadium. But he has built two new stadium-like structures in Owerri.
So who is going to build a new stadium for Orlu?

If you do not know it, Orlu knows that it has suffered lots of detriments from Okorocha administration.

The hood does not make a monk: Roads and city gate hardly create wealth for a city.
I am shockecd you're saying Owerre-ebeiri does not connect to the city gate. Do you actually know where that town is located at Orlu?
Anyway,I have nothing much to say about the development projects in Orlu till I travel this december and see things myself n'ike nke chukwu. I will personally go to the st. Joseph's catholic church in umuna and see for myself what you have been spamming on this thread about the drainage problem. Orlu stadium won't be left out too in my pic tour. cool

Ekele m unu!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by achi4u(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
Owerri amaka.

More pictures please.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by achi4u(m): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
ruffhandu:

Who is he looking at?
Bad question.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
I am shockecd you're saying Owerre-ebeiri does not connect to the city gate. Do you actually know where that town is located at Orlu?
Anyway,I have nothing much to say about the development projects in Orlu till I travel this december and see things myself n'ike nke chukwu. I will personally go to the st. Joseph's catholic church in umuna and see for myself what you have been spamming on this thread about the drainage problem. Orlu stadium won't be left out too in my pic tour. cool

Ekele m unu!

Also come to IMSUTH when you visit. The buildings have mostly remained as Udenwa left them. No road leads to IMSUTH since three years.

Much of the health facilities that a good governor should use to improve the image of IMSUTH, Okorocha is fast building them in Owerri, like Cancer Palliative centre and Dialysis centre he recently established in Owerri.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:

Ekele m unu!
Why do you keep giving this Millionaire dude needless attention eh? Berem na Abagworo ana ma ji unu. This guy thrives on propaganda. The dude has yet to prove he is from Orlu nay Imo. All I can deduce from his chants are these: Orlu is underdeveloped , Orlu has decayed, Orlu is in a mess. Obu nani Orlu kanyi nwere n' Imo state. Ka m juo ya ajuo. Most of his argument has always been hinged on the demolition of Orlu stadium, absence of a state University in Orlu and lastly the Orlu drainage system. Nwokem I'm not against you airing your opinion. But if you must always post bad pictures of the state, then you better vacate this thread immediately. Open another thread for that purpose and leave us in peace.
For your information, the aim of this thread is to showcase the developmental strides of Imo state. From the days of Dee Sam Mbakwe, Achike Udenwa and others till date. It is also aimed at showing the world the input of Imolites in making the state what it is today. The tourist attraction and other beautiful side attractions, Just like the Enugu and Uyo threads.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: horsepower102, LOVEALAIGBO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.