Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2390676 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
RareDiamond:
Ihedioha Promises Imo Free Education

By Our Reporter on December 15, 2014 Trending

FROM GEORGE ONYEJIUWA,OWERRI

Deputy Speaker of the House of Rep­resentatives and the Peoples Demo­cratic Party, PDP governor­ship candidate in Imo State, Hon Emeka Ihedioha, has promised Imo citizens free and qualitative education if elected next year.

Delivering a lecture titled, “The legislature as an instru­ment of a social change” at the Champion Better Society lecture series held in Owerri, the state capital, Ihedioha said that he would not only make education free but the poor performance of the students in examinations would be re­versed.

According to him, “If I am elected Governor of Imo State, education will be quali­tative. We will reverse the recent poor result of Imo in­digenes in WAEC and NECO Examinations.

“In the 2013 WAEC exami­nation, Imo State scored an average of 46%, “whereas our neighboring states of Anam­bra and Abia scored 67% and 65% respectively.

This is unacceptable and must be reversed for the sake of the future of our children” he said.

He disclosed that the pro­posed constitution amend­ment makes basic education not just free and compulsory but a constitutional right We believe that free education should not be a political gim­mick”.

As part of achievements of the current legislature, he said amendments of section 25 of the 1999 Constitution, which addresses the indigene/settler conflict which has continued to plague Nigeria because of its heterogeneous com­position, would foster unity among Nigerians.

“This amendment will foster cooperation and unity among Nigerians to a point where Nigerians are consid­ered based on who they are and their contribution to the society, rather than where they come from,” he noted.

Ihedioha said that the transfer of two items: Right to free Primary and Mater­nal Health Care Services and Right to free Basic Education from Chapter 2 of the Con­stitution on the Fundamen­tal Objectives and Directive Principles of State Policy to Chapter 4 on Fundamental Human Rights was a land­mark achievement, which when eventually enacted, would bolster the Human De­velopment Index of Nigeria by ensuring that citizens are granted access to basic Health and Education facilities.

On security, he said in re­sponding to security which has remained a major challenge in the country, the National As­sembly, had passed numerous resolutions and initiated many bills to address the security challenges in the country, cit­ing the Terrorism (Prevention) Act Amendment Bill 2012, the State of Emergency Proclama­tion and its 3 extensions.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=95458
someone should tell Ihedioha not to have his hope high
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
asha80:
which okezie ikpeazu?I do not think you are actually passionate about abia's development

Bro pls speak for your state and don't intrude in an another man's house.

Will you come from your state and decide for Abians? Among all the aspirants Okezie is the only person from CORE Aba. Alex Otti is from Arochukwu and the failed business mugul, Uche Ogah is from Isukwuato.

I think your problem is that he's Ochendo's choice, just relax he'll do like Obiano.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
B2mario:

Will you come from your state and decide for Abians? Among all the aspirants Okezie is the only person from CORE Aba. Alex Otti is from Arochukwu and the failed business mugul, Uche Ogah is from Isukwuato.

I think your problem is that he's Ochendo's choice, just relax he'll do like Obiano.
come and stop me from intruding into abia state..ochendo's choice do like obiano?you must be having a laugh...enjoy mediocrity sha.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Collynzo9: 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
B2mario:

He has been in charge of ASEPA, Aba chapter all these while, what did he achieve?
As for intruding in another man's house, why not take your crude and primitive politics to your Abia thread and allow enlightened Imolites to discuss issues.
Core Aba my arse

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
asha80:
come and stop me from intruding into abia state..ochendo's choice do like obiano?you must be having a laugh...enjoy mediocrity sha.

I can't stop you. But why is it that it's very hard for you to mind your state and allow other people to decide for their state?

Oya come and vote in Abia state.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
asha80:

I can't stop you. But why is it that it's very hard for you to mind your state and allow other people to decide for their state?

YOU REALLY HAVE PROBLEM!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
B2mario:

YOU REALLY HAVE PROBLEM!
see who is telling the other to mind his state...why do you then post on this thread then?did anyone tell you to mind your state?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
asha80:
see who is telling the other to mind his state...why do you then post on this thread then?did anyone tell you to mind your state?

Mr. Man i was quoting Abagworo go back and check it. I don't why you always like to attack me.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
oneeast:
Nwokem there is nothing on the ground to prove anything. Have you been to Owerre? It is one economically stagnant and dull place. There is nothing happening in that town. Nothing takes anybody to that town. Even the indigenes of the state are running to the nearby state to live and survive economically.

[size=20][b]
nwokem...
the last time i sited on yu,it was because berem has really frustrated all your life's efforts....
she has really disgrace yu and turn you down cos you cant think rationally...
Now am siting on yu again,cos abagworo has put yu to shame by proving that imo state is a place to be and it s better than your village where you come from...

What s your problems?re you demented?
Cant you see abagworo kept quiet and silenced you?
he has ignored yu cos yu re immatured old fool callling someone old...
I wonder why anything imo state get yu frustrated...
Yu toasted an imo state smart girl and she fall yur hands...
Eya...
It shows that imo state chick are not that cheap for you to takes for a ride..
And since then,you re going crazy cos she rejected you..
Ndo
if because of that yu want to paint imo state as a dirty state then you re a loser...
Yes a big failure to be part of anambrarians sons...

when yu re done.abagworo will sweep away the dirty pix with a clean pix from the state's environment..

So no hold barred, carry on,
No shaking....
The good works will still top over evil satanist works..

Imo is not economically stagnant,but because you re cursed,yu have remain personally stagnant...

Only a foolish door barked at the flying birds...

I remain faithful to the entire igboland..cool[/b][/size]

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Donatus Emeka Okpara how are you? Hungry looking old man. Don't worry I will invite the insurgents here to come and show your hungry looking white face for the world to see. Brace up. Phool.cheesy

emmysoftyou:
[size=20][b]
nwokem...
the last time i sited on yu,it was because berem has really frustrated all your life's efforts....
she has really disgrace yu and turn you down cos you cant think rationally...
Now am siting on yu again,cos abagworo has put yu to shame by proving that imo state is a place to be and it s better than your village where you come from...

What s your problems?re you demented?
Cant you see abagworo kept quiet and silenced you?
he has ignored yu cos yu re immatured old fool callling someone old...
I wonder why anything imo state get yu frustrated...
Yu toasted an imo state smart girl and she fall yur hands...
Eya...
It shows that imo state chick are not that cheap for you to takes for a ride..
And since then,you re going crazy cos she rejected you..
Ndo
if because of that yu want to paint imo state as a dirty state then you re a loser...
Yes a big failure to be part of anambrarians sons...

when yu re done.abagworo will sweep away the dirty pix with a clean pix from the state's environment..

So no hold barred, carry on,
No shaking....
The good works will still top over evil satanist works..

Imo is not economically stagnant,but because you re cursed,yu have remain personally stagnant...

Only a foolish door barked at the flying birds...

I remain faithful to the entire igboland..cool[/b][/size]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
asha80:
Anyone that believes that owerri does not have the 4th busiest airport when it comes to domestic flights needs his head examined
supported...and....seconded...

They re the 4th busiest airport...
from records.....
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
oneeast:
Donatus Emeka Okpara how are you? Hungry looking old man. Don't worry I will invite the insurgents here to come and show your hungry looking white face for the world to see. Brace up. Phool.cheesy

oneeast my oldman...
Hahahahhhahhhahahhah

am only trying to shape ur life from madness to correctness.cheesy

how can yu be frustrated and lamenting towards a man who didnt bother quoting yu...

So next time use ur brain if yu re not a kid..
Abagworo is more mature than yu nitwit...
Show a sign of maturity next time..bye..
Sorry an imo state girl rejected yu,so sad broda..
Look for a cheap girl in ur dirty village,not a quality imo stars...
They re too expensive to chop for a ride..grin

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Donatus Emeka Okpara how are you? Each time I look at that your coat and your tiny body in it I laugh out very loud. grin grin

Are you still working at Pavilion Technology? These guys are very close to you than you can ever imagine. The insurgents are too bad, they have dug out everything on you. grin

Don't worry I will beg them not to splash your hungry looking white face on NL, on one condition that you will put up a good behavior. hehehehe

emmysoftyou:
oneeast my oldman...
Hahahahhhahhhahahhah

am only trying to shape ur life madness to correctness

how can yu be frustrated and lamenting towards a man who didnt bother quoting yu...

So next time use ur brain if yu re not a kid..
Abagworo is more mature than yu nitwit...
Show a sign of maturity next time..bye..
Sorry an imo state girl rejected yu,so sad broda..
Look for a cheap girl in dirty village,not a quality imo stars...
They re too expensive to chop for a ride..grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
oneeast:
Donatus Emeka Okpara how are you? Each time I look at that your coat and your tiny body in it I laugh out very loud. grin grin

Are you still working at Pavilion Technology? These guys are very close to you than you can ever imagine. The insurgents are too bad, they have dug out everything on you. grin

Don't worry I will beg them not to splash your hungry looking white face on NL, on one condition that you will put up a good behavior. hehehehe

lol..
yu get time...
Hahahahaha
yu get time....
Next time,u too put up a good behaviour...
Hehehehe oneeast...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Oguta beach is already a tourists destination. While haters are busy hating, people are busy enjoying.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
hehehe,
some fools wil come here on nairaland and tell us our lands is landlocked?
i dnt blamed them cos they dnt knw the meaning.

even the spoilers nd haters of this thread dont know that oguta is a place to be,
infact haters go and die,
imo has it all,
grin grin
no place in the east has beach,except in imo...

so imo has it all..
Sory to pinch yu...

Abagworo spot on..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
emmysoftyou:
hehehe,
some fools wil come here on nairaland and tell us our lands is landlocked,

even the spoilers of this thread dont know oguta is a place to be,
infact haters go and die,imo has it all,
grin grin
do u know wat I'd d meaning of landlocked...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Last time I was home I spent some time in Oguta. A lot of untapped potential. The need a string of bars lounges resturants and nightclub to really set that area off, and maybe a monument and park.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
Now dis is why igbo land will never move forward.instead of looking out the way forward u people are here abusing ur selves just because u want to make people feel dat ur state is d best ........IGBOS which way......enugu fine,imo fine,Anamba fine,abia fine,ebonyi fine.

As far as am concern there is only two state in d east namely,imo state and THE REST.....

Owelle chiri anyi ga wa
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
RareDiamond:
My God !!! This is wonderful !!!!
u can say dat again
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
lygn19:
do u know wat I'd d meaning of landlocked...
sory i jus modified,
and sory i dnt really know,but i wil be grateful, if yu
can yu enlightened us?
tanx
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
You all are invited to this wonderful occasion

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
Charlesdonald:
Now dis is why igbo land will never move forward.instead of looking out the way forward u people are here abusing ur selves just because u want to make people feel dat ur state is d best ........IGBOS which way......enugu fine,imo fine,Anamba fine,abia fine,ebonyi fine.

As far as am concern there is only two state in d east namely,imo state and THE REST.....

Owelle chiri anyi ga wa

Owelle ga achi Ndi Imo aga even Nigeria, he's the best gov in the whole of SE and SS. He has done well considering what he receives. He's my man.

But bro, when it comes to SE we have only 2 states ie Abia( the most popular state in the whole of SE) and the rest.

Pls i don't call for argument but i think this is the right way your statement should have gone
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
The event in analysis

Winner: A BRAND NEW CAR
1st Runner Up: N200.000 + A Laptop.
2nd Runner Up: N100.000 + Refrigerator..
AUDITION Date: 19th And 20th Dec. 2014..
Forms are Available at;
Mbaitoli Council Headquarters..
Ikeduru Council Headquaters..
Candle wood Hotel Okigwe Rd..
City Chef Restaurant opp RockView main Gate, Govt
House Owerri..