Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2394513 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:

Bro,
Your post above is why "I hate to interact with Nigerians in the US"

We love to say things without regard to the facts and then confuse everyone into thinking that ideas cannot be achieved because of lies they have manufactured to make cheap political gains with every issue.

To begin with, Jonathan is the 1st Nigerian leader that has supported massive private investment in the downstream oil sector.Under GEJ, Dangote was given license to build $4.5 billion dollars refinery refining up to 770,000 bpd. Which should make Nigeria a net exporter of fuel. Orient too got all the administrative support under GEJ. Which Obasanjo had hiterto decided to frustrate by not giving all the necessary approvals. Nigeria is a very corrupt complex place. Most of the thieve now in APC you are rooting for, are the same exact criminals that killed our refineries, started refined crude importation and created a network of wealthy crooks as fuel dealers importing petrol into Nigeria.These wealthy crooks are working with powerful people at DPR to make sure our refineries will never work even if government invests 100 trillion dollars in them simply to force the FG to continue fuel importation and subsidies. To cut off their lifeline and incentive to continue fuel importation, Jonathan decided to stop fuel subsidies.

I know one of the things Jonathan did as President was to remove such illegal subsidies to plug that hole created by his predecessors to loot the government. But they convinced gullible Nigerians to keep protesting for almost 2 whole weeks and in the end, Jonathan had to back down and reinstate the illegal subsidy. You will pretend to have forgotten this history because it doesn't suit the narrative of your APC goons and criminals, but that is the fact.

Abagworo, I am not here to try to twist fact which we all clearly know, i am here to raise ideas to help our dear Imo state become a true industrial giant using her own raw materials.

Obasanjo privatised refineries before leaving office and it was revoked. All the functional privatised sectors remain Obasanjo's legacy. Fuel price must not be increased to build refineries as the subsidy can still be paid to local manufacturers in Naira rather than importing and paying in dollars.

Nothing has worked under Jonathan including the power sector which he claimed to privatise but has experienced depreciation. I am waiting for it to be like the telecom.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAdeoye: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Abagworo:

Obasanjo privatised refineries before leaving office and it was revoked. All the functional privatised sectors remain Obasanjo's legacy. Fuel price must not be increased to build refineries as the subsidy can still be paid to local manufacturers in Naira rather than importing and paying in dollars.

Nothing has worked under Jonathan including the power sector which he claimed to privatise but has experienced depreciation. I am waiting for it to be like the telecom.

@ the bolded,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abagworo, for God's sake stop lying!
We were all alive during Obasanjo's corrupt era of abuse.

If Obasanjo was not supporting your APC goons, you wouldn't suddenly be saying he was a saint. So spare me your usual crap.
If you noticed, i am not Chino. I won't reply anymore of your ridiculous lies, unless you post facts.

Again, let me repeat, i am here for the glory of Imo state and not for politics like you. The only reason you support Imo now is that Rochas is in the same abokii party as your Ikwerre brother Rotimi Amaechi. In spite of what party governs Imo, i will always support Imo State.

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
Imo state is indeed one of the best states in Nigeria
It has a well designed entertainment environment.imo state has a serine environment with a lot number of entertainment industry cutting across night clubs,hotels,restaurants,gardens etc.

Indeed imo state is getting better
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:

@ the bolded,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abagworo, for God's sake stop lying!
We were all alive during Obasanjo's corrupt era of abuse.

If Obasanjo was not supporting your APC goons, you wouldn't suddenly be saying he was a saint. So spare me your usual crap.
If you noticed, i am not Chino. I won't reply anymore of your ridiculous lies, unless you post facts.

Again, let me repeat, i am here for the glory of Imo state and not for politics like you. The only reason you support Imo now is that Rochas is in the same abokii party as your Ikwerre brother Rotimi Amaechi. In spite of what party governs Imo, i will always support Imo State.

I am not an APC member. Whatever I write is verifiable truth. Telecoms viz MTN et al was privatised by Obasanjo and so was our banking, stock exchange, Nafdac, EFCC and others revolutionised. They are there. I have always been an Obasanjo supporter as well as Buhari and Abacha.

http://www.ocnus.net/artman2/publish/Africa_8/How_Yar_Adua_Cancelled_Sale_of_Refineries.shtml

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/archive2/tblnews_Detail.php?id=25845
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
Abagworo:

I am not an APC member. Whatever I write is verifiable truth. Telecoms viz MTN et al was privatised by Obasanjo and so was our banking, stock exchange, Nafdac, EFCC and others revolutionised. They are there. I have always been an Obasanjo supporter as well as Buhari and Abacha.

http://www.ocnus.net/artman2/publish/Africa_8/How_Yar_Adua_Cancelled_Sale_of_Refineries.shtml

true talk
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAdeoye: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Abagworo:

If this is waht you calle Obasanjo's "legacy" then shame on you.
If Obasanjo sold the refineries to his cronies in order to use FG money and fix it, then have his fronts operate it and milk Nigerians through it, Yar'adua was 100% right to cancel such illegal transfer of our national heritage to faceless people.

Obasanjo was the MOST corrupt Nigerian that ever walked this earth, even his fellow yoruba acknowledge that much. Obasanjo was a curse to Nigeria. Only someone with demented hatred for Nigeria's prosperity will say they like Obasanjo after all the evil he orchestrated.

http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/obasanjo%E2%80%99s-govt-opened-floodgate-corruption-%E2%80%93-falae-0

http://www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS7044.htm

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:

If this is waht you calle Obasanjo's "legacy" then shame on you.
If Obasanjo sold the refineries to his cronies in order to use FG money and fix it, then have his fronts operate it and milk Nigerians through it, Yar'adua was 100% right to cancel such illegal transfer of our national heritage to faceless people.

Obasanjo was the MOST corrupt Nigerian that ever walked this earth, even his fellow yoruba acknowledge that much. Obasanjo was a curse to Nigeria. Only someone with demented hatred for Nigeria's prosperity will say they like Obasanjo after all the evil he orchestrated.

http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/obasanjo%E2%80%99s-govt-opened-floodgate-corruption-%E2%80%93-falae-0

http://www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS7044.htm

I sense you are rather a pro-Jonathan than pro-Nigeria hence your approach to obvious issues. Obasanjo was corrupt but never lavished Nigeria's money and never condoled open corruption from even his close friends. There was no subsidy fraud and our debts were paid off under him. Compare with today and be the judge.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
asha80:
what are the tourist site in orlu and its environs?when you talk of hospitality I hope you do not mean the things happening around owerri?why should Imo not focus on industrial activities If it would help unemplyment?
chai,just exactly the statement i ve in mind....

If it s not industrial then we shuld make it industrial state...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
Duru1:

No place on earth is fundamentally created as "industrial site or state". Imo State could be transformed into industrial yard. In USA, deserts have been transformed into industrial hub. Please quit being unnecessarily condescending on this subject matter.
yu have spoken the realty so i will scores yu 100percent...
Good thinking bro...
dubai was a desert,today they re leading trade and commerce....

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
Abagworo:
When one thinks of Miami or Las Vegas, there is some kind of joy it gives especially if you are well off or fun loving. Thats the feeli.g Owerri in paticular gives.

which side of owerri or imo is that?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
biafranking:
yu have spoken the realty so i will scores yu 100percent...
Good thinking bro...
dubai was a desert,today they re leading trade and commerce....

Dubai is more of a tourist city.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
biafranking:
which side of owerri or imo is that?

New Owerri
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
Abagworo:

Yes we do and it starts with you and I. However I will rather site my industry in Aba and my Hotel in Owerri and my oil servicing business in Port Harcourt. Thats my own understanding of the 3 cities and so is it for most of the people I know.
your view,,,,,
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:
[size=16pt]Hydrocarbon based Industrialization[/size]

[size=13pt]Imo has commercial quantities of oil and gas. Which is currently being exported to other countries to create good jobs for their citizens while many Imo youths are forced to go to Lagos, PH, Abuja, Onitsha, Kano to seek a way to earn a living.

Now some of the small 10,000 bpd refineries in the world cost less than $10 -15 million dollars to build. This is about N5-6 billion naira, which Imo state can easily afford in one fiscal year's budget!!! Why can't we build a refinery near one of our major oil wells and simply purchase the crude from the company extracting crude from the site to feed our refinery.
Then build a type of NNPC mega station outside the refinery so that the refined petroleum products can be sold to trailers for the filling stations in the SE and SS?
This alone will create hundreds of thousands of good paying jobs in Imo state. So why can't we do it? Why must we wait for Shell, Dangote or FG to build key factories we know that are critical for our survival?

This is part of the reason whitemen call us poor people living in the midst of plenty.[/size]
yu re bless....
Pple like yu shuld become special adviser to some clueless governors of nigeria...
I like ur comment,thumb ups..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAdeoye: 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Abagworo:

I sense you are rather a pro-Jonathan than pro-Nigeria hence your approach to obvious issues. Obasanjo was corrupt but never lavished Nigeria's money and never condoled open corruption from even his close friends. There was no subsidy fraud and our debts were paid off under him. Compare with today and be the judge.

I don't live in Nigeria full time, but i can tell you that all the murderous bigots APC have put forth will make them lose again.
Nigeria is one country where people reason via sentiment. Although i personally like Buhari, but people don't like him for certain misspeaks of the past and he will lose again.

Now Jonathan isn't that good. But he is better than the devils who are the alternative.

Are you for real asking me to compare Obasanjo to Jonathan?? You can very well ask me to compare Abacha and Babangida to GEJ!!!
Jonathan not only trumped these men, he is also very clean. Obasanjo that spent billions of dollars of state resources on a farm purported to be built for Nigeria and suddenly renamed the same farm "Otta farms" and nothing happened. Jonathan cannot even give his old school friend a contract while Obasanjo disbursed a whopping $16 billion dollars to his cronies pretending they were going to build the NIPP. Or is it the PTDF which Atiku exposed the fact that he had used funds there to buy his girl friends houses around the world?

My problem with Jonathan is that he is a pleaser. He would not personally steal, but was afraid to confront powerful foes that did because he wants to avoid confrontation. If GEJ steal a millionth of what Obasanjo stole, he would have been impeached and hanged.

See the journal how Obasanjo stole your $16 billion dollars and still walks around a free man issuing threats to innocent people who dared to speak up !

http://thestreetjournal.org/2012/05/revisiting-the-power-sector-probe-how-obasanjos-men-paid-16-billion-for-darkness/

http://allafrica.com/stories/200803140806.html

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Abagworo:

Dubai is more of a tourist city.
i cannot deny that comment,but they opened a free trade zone To attracts the world and make their state an industral zone...
We can also do it in imo...bro...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Abagworo:

Don't say what you don't know !!! Obasanjo stole $16 BILLION from the energy sector. His EFCC is only used as an attack dog for his political opponents while his allies reaped the country without opposition. Most privatized assets where sold far below their actual market prices to cronies acting on his behalf and for themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
biafranking:
i cannot deny that comment,but they opened a free trade zone To attracts the world and make their state an industral zone...
We can also do it in imo...bro...

Don't mind him. IMO STATE MUST BE INDUSTRIALISED.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by abagoro(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
RareDiamond:

Don't say what you don't know !!! Obasanjo stole $16 BILLION from the energy sector. His EFCC is only used as an attack dog for his political opponents while his allies reaped the country without opposition. Most privatized assets where sold far below their actual market prices to cronies acting on his behalf and for themselves.

Obasanjo was corrupt but he never stole 16billion. The truth is that money was lavished on importation of materials and construction of power plants which were not completed by the end of his tenure.

As for Abacha I swear his name was dented with conspiracy. Tell me how he could have stolen and at the same time developed Abuja and Niger Delta area, stabilized the value of Naira, subsidised petroleum products, did not borrow a dime and oil was barely 9dollar per barrel to a peak of 15 Dollars per barrel all through his 5 years in power with lower production. Tell me where the stolen money comes from.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
abagoro:

Obasanjo was corrupt but he never stole 16billion. The truth is that money was lavished on importation of materials and construction of power plants which were not completed by the end of his tenure.
As for Abacha I swear his name was dented with conspiracy. Tell me how he could have stolen and at the same time developed Abuja and Niger Delta area, stabilized the value of Naira, subsidised petroleum products, did not borrow a dime and oil was barely 9dollar per barrel to a peak of 15 Dollars per barrel all through his 5 years in power with lower production. Tell me where the stolen money comes from.
hope this your view of abacha is a joke?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by abagoro(m): 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
asha80:
hope this your view of abacha is a joke?

I have never believed he stole money from our tiny oil income of then. Oil was bare 9 to 15 Dollars and he did the same number of roads done so far as well as built schools in every community in Nigeria.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Energito: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
abagoro:

I have never believed he stole money from our tiny oil income of then. Oil was bare 9 to 15 Dollars and he did the same number of roads done so far as well as built schools in every community in Nigeria.
are you ok or sick?because you talk like your paid master buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
abagoro:

I CAN SEE YOU KNOW LITTLE OF NIGERIAN POLITICS

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAdeoye: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
abagoro:

This guy is always hilarious. So because oil was between $40-$55 dollars in 1997 when Abacha was ruling he didn't steal?
What about Babangida who was in charge when oil was $10-$12 dollars a barrel, he is probably homeless now because he didn't steal abi?
Abagworo, you and Chino must have skipped a few classes before your elementary 6, because your arguments always show loop holes in your reasoning.

So if Abacha didn't steal as you would have us believe,the Swiss banks, Jersey banks and Cayman Island banks that have been seizing loot deposited by Abacha and repatriating them ti Nigeria must have simply been dashing Obasanjo and Jonathan free money in their bank accounts abi?

lolz.....
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAdeoye: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
abagoro:

This guy is always hilarious. So because oil was $15 dollars when Abacha was ruling he didn't steal?
What about Babangida who was in charge when oil was $10-$12 dollars a barrel, he is probably homeless now because he didn't steal abi? grin
Abagworo, you and Chino must have skipped a few classes before your elementary 6, because your arguments always show loop holes in your reasoning.

Now going by your argument, if Abacha didn't steal as you would have us believe,the Swiss banks, Jersey banks, Liechtenstein banks and Cayman Island banks that have been seizing loot deposited by Abacha and repatriating them to Nigeria, must have simply been dashing Obasanjo and Jonathan free money in their bank accounts abi?

lolz.....

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/172273-states-jersey-return-315-million-abacha-loot-nigeria.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27926100

http://www.360nobs.com/2014/08/u-s-to-return-480-million-of-abacha-loot/

http://africansuntimes.com/2014/08/480-million-looted-gen-sani-abacha-seized-u-s-returned-nigeria/

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/abacha-looted-2b-u-s-report/

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by abagoro(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
RareDiamond:

I CAN SEE YOU KNOW LITTLE OF NIGERIAN POLITICS

Educate me on how one can steal billions of Dollars with oil selling at 9 DPB. Thats just the reason I doubt most of the accusations. How much is the cost of production; the profit margin and amount accruable to Nigeria? What was our production volume: I gues it was around 1.5 million per day.

The Naira had stable value, All the roads being done today was done then as well. Every community in Nigeria got primary and secondary school buildings.

What magic did he perform to raise the billions which he stole lets repeat them and have surplus of 50 dollar per barrel of oil we sell today.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAdeoye: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
abagoro:

Educate me on how one can steal billions of Dollars with oil selling at 9 DPB. Thats just the reason I doubt most of the accusations. How much is the cost of production; the profit margin and amount accruable to Nigeria? What was our production volume: I gues it was around 1.5 million per day.

The Naira had stable value, All the roads being done today was done then as well. Every community in Nigeria got primary and secondary school buildings.

What magic did he perform to raise the billions which he stole lets repeat them and have surplus of 50 dollar per barrel of oil we sell today.

This type of argument says more about you than Abacha.

You are truly a shameless liar that don't care a hoot about credibility.
No wonder you cannot understand why Nigerians despise Liar Muhammed and Hell rufai naked liars.
Even beer parlour agberos will pause before making such statements that Abacha didn't loot, simply to support the jaundiced APC position.

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
Energito:
please leave that old alone that is how everybody from his state behaves.i have many of them as friends here here in Asaba.please stop talking to him because people from his state reasons alike.

My brother these people are becoming headache to all Igbos.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Energito:
please leave that old alone that is how everybody from his state behaves.i have many of them as friends here here in Asaba.please stop talking to him because people from his state reasons alike.

My brother these people are becoming headache to all Igbos..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAdeoye: 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
B2mario:

My brother these people are becoming headache to all Igbos..

I seriously doubt if Abagoro is even from Ikwerre. He is most likely an Hausa guy.

I have been wondering why he would boldly say a thing like "Abacha never stole". When even Abacha family had acknowledged their returned money. Then i saw he was saying it to back up Buhari's claim that Abacha never stole!

So whose money have the Americans and Europeans been returning and calling it Abacha's money?

It must be GEJ's money if you ask Abagoro. The Americans are just scared to mention GEJ as the true owner. So they would record a lie in their government gazzette because they are terrified of GEJ. lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.esinislam.com/Nigerian_News/Nigerian_News_177.htm

http://allafrica.com/stories/200806090008.html

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:

This type of argument says more about you than Abacha.

You are truly a shameless liar that don't care a hoot about credibility.
No wonder you cannot understand why Nigerians despise Liar Muhammed and Hell rufai naked liars.
Even beer parlour agberos will pause before making such statements that Abacha didn't loot, simply to support the jaundiced APC position.

Abagworo is a shameless liar from the pit of hell! He lies with impunity,its sickening.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Unemadu: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
abagoro:

You are shameless

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.