Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:34 PM

When Is A Man Considered Truly Successfull? - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / When Is A Man Considered Truly Successfull? (940 Views)

Truly I Am Yours / To The One I Truly Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Is A Man Considered Truly Successfull? by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 22, 2012
Woke up this morning and tried reflecting on this important question. We all in this planet earth seem to be in frantic race to make money,go to school,buy cars,private jets,build mansions,have a family. At least these are some of the few indices that we use in measuring true successfull people. Some even believe in acquiring power and using it to intimidate others,others believe in giving birth to many children and raising them is true success.I would love to think that a truly success lies in impacting possitively on other people's lives and leaving a lasting legacy for the world. Writing your name on the sands of time is true success. In our society where corruption,selfishness,wickedness and insecurity reign supreme,we can make an impact by being an agent of change,justice and peace. In the midst of religious,ethnic intolerance, we can be a tool for tolerance. I believe in our little way,we could make the world a safe place for the unborn generation. Strive to make a good impact in your family,society,state and nation so that when you leave the world,you will live forever in the heart,mouth of people you have touched positively.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Best Kept Secret Was No Secret At All / COLLECTION OF MY POEMS / Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.