Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Pls I Need Your Advise. I Want To Buy An EOD. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls I Need Your Advise. I Want To Buy An EOD. (1525 Views)

I Have D Option Of Buying A 2003 Camry Or Eod.which Do U Advise I Buy?...pls Kin / Double Custom Duties In Cotonou And Seme Border ? Please I need your advise / Bad Roads: Must I Buy An SUV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Advise. I Want To Buy An EOD. by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 22, 2012
Hello friends. I need your advise pls. There is this EOD i want to buy from a friend. It has a V6 engine and transmission is auto. Pls i need to know if V6 EOD engines are pocket friendly maintenance wise. Pls i also need to know the cost of a tokunbo engine and gearbox in case i need to change either cos the price is very ok. Thank you so much for the advice. I deeply appreciate it. 08034533668
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise. I Want To Buy An EOD. by kennethik: 9:29am On Sep 22, 2012
ZELIG NIG LTD call so we can talk,u didn't drop Your number I would have called u thanks 08038156694
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise. I Want To Buy An EOD. by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2012
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise. I Want To Buy An EOD. by abdulkadir(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2012
V6 engines r generally dreaded in nija courtesy bad mechanics.
dey obviously drive better if u care abt dat.
fuel consumption is gd tho insignificantly higher dan I4s.
less issues.
anybody with gd maintenance culture & gd mechanic will tell u V6 all d way.
d toks engine with transmission used to be arnd 250k. Dont know what it is now or what it'll be when u need to chaange.
wish u all d best
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise. I Want To Buy An EOD. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2012
abdulkadir: V6 engines r generally dreaded in nija courtesy bad mechanics.
dey obviously drive better if u care abt dat.
fuel consumption is gd tho insignificantly higher dan I4s.
less issues.
anybody with gd maintenance culture & gd mechanic will tell u V6 all d way.
d toks engine with transmission used to be arnd 250k. Dont know what it is now or what it'll be when u need to chaange.
wish u all d best
sincerely grateful Abdulkadir
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise. I Want To Buy An EOD. by FlyboyZee: 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
Parts of all modern cars, be it I4s, V6s or V8s are expensive. Try asking around for the price of parts of common Kia Picanto and you'll be so surprised at how expensive they are despite the cheapness of the car itself. What keeps a car is not the cheapness of its parts, but the maintenance attitude of its owner/user. EOD is a car I loved with all my heart. I bought one for the sake of the driving pleasure and sold it after savouring its silk smoothness and endearing facilities. It was my dream car, till I bought. But, now I usr an Acura, whoch is an upscale EOD, but will never 4get the EOD and the constant 200km/hr I drove it on the Warri Benin road every Monday mornings and Friday afternoons. Go for it, EOD is a driver's car anyday. Happy Motoring and Welcome to the Honda family, where driving is exactly what it is. PLEASURE.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise. I Want To Buy An EOD. by luvinhubby(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2012
Great car, smoothest transmission gear, but never ABRO for the gear transmission fluid.
Better change all the fluid, both engine and gear immediately after purchase, good fluid gives you everlasting driving.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise. I Want To Buy An EOD. by kolnel: 2:44am On Sep 24, 2012
I drive the v6. Its very reliable.
Go for it if you have what it takes and don't forget the regular maintenance.
Hondas like attention.
Wish u all the best.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise. I Want To Buy An EOD. by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 24, 2012
thanks a lot guys...
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise. I Want To Buy An EOD. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
have u found out the actual reason y ur friend wants to sell it?? hw close r u to dis friend?? v6, auto?? guy, i smell a rat here. normally, tsnt a bad idea to buy a 2nd hand car buh an EOD v6 auto transmission?? honda actually did a recall of d accord brand(i fink ts btwn 1999 to 2003) due to transmission problems. i can authoritatively tell u that in niaja, 80% of 2nd hand EOD's or honda baby boys(especially v6 auto),are usually problematic, dts y d owners want to dispose em off.u mite b lucky sha, buh i'd advice u do ur investigations and homework properly. best of luck, bro!!
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise. I Want To Buy An EOD. by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 26, 2012
Thanks a million.

(1) (Reply)

Jaguar Xtype Series / By 2020 : Volvo Cars Will Predict Accidents BEFORE They Happen / 3-5seconds Delay From Reverse -drive (honda Pilot 03)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.