Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / . (1691 Views)

Why Islam In Northern Nigeria Is Different From The South / Islam In Pictures / Prophet Muhammad in the Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 22, 2012
Re: . by mkmyers45(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2012
ueskman: WAO IT TOOK ME YEARS TO DISCOVER THIS VERY VERSES IN THE BIBLE...ND IT IS TALKING ABOUT "PRAYER ND FASTING"
NEHEMIAH 8 VS 5-6 TALKS ABT SOLAT(WHERE ELZA ND IS PEOPLE PRAISE D NAME OF THE LORD ND IS PPL SAID AMEEN ND THEY WORSHIP THLE LORD OUR GOD WITH THERE HEAD ON THE GROUND)...
JERUSALEM 36 VS 9 TALKS ABT RAMADAN THE MONTH OF FASTING!
THE PPL CM TOGETHER WIF THERE VISITORS ND FAST FOR THE LORD IN THE *9TH MONTH* (GOING BY ISLAMIC CALENDER, RAMADAN IS IN D9TH MONTH)
SO WHAT ELSE? THE TRUTH IS CLEAR...
¤¤¤¤¤PEA©EOUT¤¤¤¤¤
You are a big liar..you did copy and paste and here you are claiming years of research..Why are you making reference to a book that is corrupted and lost? Does that speak well of the Qu'ran? Stop trying to score cheap points..

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2012
Re: . by mkmyers45(m): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
ueskman: i can swear with my entire generation that i never copy nor paste...dis frm my research nd frm mai real scholars....
nd moreover,i confirm it cox i do read d bible also...
u cn go on nd check on d verses
nd moreover, u r nt making refrence to d topic...sayingg piffle word that cant defend d post
WTF :| *all is well sha bt dtruth is clear*
Ok a scholar gave it to you how do you explain: Sura 2:62 "Surely those who believe, and those
who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians -- whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve"
Re: . by onetrack(m): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2012
The Bible is a huge book which says many things. I bet I can find confirmation of virtually anything I want to believe with a little effort and creative interpretation.

1 Like

Re: . by Bella3(f): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2012
He needed the bible to prove islam? That tells me alot!
Bible is the book of life.
MY BIBLE MY PRIDE.

1 Like

Re: . by Sweetnecta: 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2012
when you bella3 dont pray or fast like the bible prophets, somebody needs to remind you.
that should be a mouthful; alot.
Re: . by Bella3(f): 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2012
Sweetnecta: when you bella3 dont pray or fast like the bible prophets, somebody needs to remind you.
show me where the bible says fasting is a monthly thing and must be done. Btw do u knw me? Do you knw if i fast or nt?
Bélla3: He needed the bible to prove islam? That tells me alot!
Bible is the book of life.
MY BIBLE MY PRIDE.
Sweetnecta: when you bella3 dont pray or fast like the bible prophets, somebody needs to remind you.
show me where the bible says fasting is a monthly thing and must be done. Btw do u knw me? Do you knw if i fast or nt?
Re: . by Bella3(f): 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2012
huh? Remind me dat?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 23, 2012
Re: . by mkmyers45(m): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2012
ueskman: what alost soul,
u try to interprete BAKORAH
lwkmd4h "d verse means we shld follow d word of jesus Christ"which we did, Jesus told us in Mark 12 vs 29,that d Lord our God is one nd is d one to be worship Alone(in dis quote He even stated O isrealites)
Jesus was send to only isrealites nd he said they ll b a comfoter who ll lead u to d ryt part...
SO JESUS IS MY PROPHET,BIBLE IS ONE OF MY GUIDELINES WHICH IS THE HOLY BOOK,D QURAN IS ONE OF MY GUILDLINES ALSO WHICH CONTAINS THE REAL TRUTH
ME NO DEY CRITISE XTAIN OR THERE BOOK..I LEAVE ALL JUDGEMENT TO MY CREATOR,
JUST KEEP HUMILIATING ISLAM ND I WILL KEEP CORRECTING UR WRONG DEEDS
I ALWAYS INVOLVE IN MY DAY PRAYERS(SURA1 VS 6)o God! Lead us to d rightpath.
Bennie3 d world is coming to an end...hmmm u better..
same to all xtains,anytym is never too late!
You must be joking..So i cant interpret Qu'ran but you are free to say anything you want about Bible..Nansense
Re: . by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 23, 2012
Re: . by mkmyers45(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2012
ueskman: GOD, PLS INTERPRETE IT FOR ME THEN ND MOREOVE RU R JST MEDITATING HERE ND THERE PLS PROOF MY "STATUS"WRONG
BUT IF U CONCUR WITH IT, DEAR BROTHER ND SISTER ITS NT TOO LATE...
ND WHY RU SO PESSIMISTIC ABT DIS POST?MEANING I M TOO YOUNG TO READ OR INTERPRETE A BIBLE CHAPTER ND VERSES
PIFFLE...!
You make no sense..I gave a verse in the Quran to explain and you are diving up and down?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2012
Re: . by mkmyers45(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2012
ueskman: ok i am pleading with you please explain the verse for me
nd stop all dis , y nt u face d status
i try d best i cn to interprete d verse u requested for, if am wrong i stand to be corrected
Bt u av no point atall,cox wen i am interpreting i didnt deny a word frm what u stated(eveb thou i am nt an hafiz*those who memorise d whole quran*)
JUST DEFEND YOUR RELIGION HERE WITH THAT STATUS ND DATS ALL!!!
The verse means that the Christain do not need the Allah of Mohammad to make paradise as thier Lord who gave them a book will reward them..
Re: . by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2012
Re: . by nakash: 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
The KJV version clearly states the the helper is the Holy Spirit. I will reproduce later. Islam falls flat in its face. The Muslims study the bible to validate the prophet who made it lawful to marry and sleep with a gal immediately she got her first course. They pick on variant translations to prove that Islam came from the bible which was written by different people in a varying time zone.
ueskman: HAHAHAHAHHA LWKMD4H...PLEASE OOOO...
INDEED,U R VERY WRONG..BT TO SAVE ARGUEMENT
D TRUTH IS RELEAVE..OK IF I ACCEPT WHAT U AV SAID ;-)
THEN WHY NT U CONCUR WIF MINE ALOS...MR MAHN?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2012
seek knowlege before bouncing into conclusion. #gbam#
Re: . by tiarabubu: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
ueskman: WAO IT TOOK ME YEARS TO DISCOVER THIS VERY VERSES IN THE BIBLE...ND IT IS TALKING ABOUT "PRAYER ND FASTING"
NEHEMIAH 8 VS 5-6 TALKS ABT SOLAT(WHERE ELZA ND IS PEOPLE PRAISE D NAME OF THE LORD ND IS PPL SAID AMEEN ND THEY WORSHIP THLE LORD OUR GOD WITH THERE HEAD ON THE GROUND)...
JERUSALEM 36 VS 9 TALKS ABT RAMADAN THE MONTH OF FASTING!
THE PPL CM TOGETHER WIF THERE VISITORS ND FAST FOR THE LORD IN THE *9TH MONTH* (GOING BY ISLAMIC CALENDER, RAMADAN IS IN D9TH MONTH)
SO WHAT ELSE? THE TRUTH IS CLEAR...
¤¤¤¤¤PEA©EOUT¤¤¤¤¤

Welcome from your epic journey of enlightenment.

Its interesting to see yet another has found out why Islam is oft accused of copying the Bible. If you care to read more you will find more of such instances. Am surprised it took you years for something soooo obvious. undecided
Re: . by Sweetnecta: 2:00am On Nov 15, 2012
my mother is yoruba and wears iro and buba.

tiarabubu wears iro and buba and she can speak yoruba language.

heck the girl is copying and pasting my momma including the old woman style.

exactly how Quran is copying and pasting her tiarabubu's bibles. sisi, which bible is Quran doing that to; catholic's, protestant's, ethiopian's, coptic's, . . ? which one and what period of bible while you are still editing and revising up to date and my Quran is consistent since over 14 centuries?

its like dummy muslims produced a masterpiece so consistent from the always editing and revising bibles.

oson lara iwo omo tiara yi.
Re: . by BetaThings: 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
The Qur'an cannot be a by product of this laboured effort

On the key issues, they differ

God does not have a child
There is only one God
Jesus is not dead
You should pray to and ask God alone, not any prophet, no matter how lofty his position

http://invitetogod.com/dawah/components/com_booklibrary/ebooks/IzharulHaqMaulanaRahmathullahKairanvi-%5BInviteToGod.com%5D.pdf

(1) (Reply)

Question Puzzles Me<..........>? / Swedes Don Headscarves To Support Muslim Victim / Free Course On Wudu And Salah On Seekersguidance (maliki Fiqh) - Don't Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.