Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,227 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Still On Adams Oshiomhole And His Drinking Habit!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Still On Adams Oshiomhole And His Drinking Habit!! (1502 Views)

See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On Adams Oshiomhole And His Drinking Habit!! by Johnny(m): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2012
Early this week,a picture of Adams Oshiomhole,sorrounded with bottles and cans of alcohol was proudly posted on the internet.While some persons tried so hard to praise and justify this posture,many of us see it as immoral,ignoble and uncivilized.
Adams Oshiomhole is not just a Governor,he‘s possibly a role model to hundreds of people.As a public figure that he is,I personally feel so disappointed in that posture.Early this year,a teeneger cried out that she was carrying Oshiomhole‘s baby,and while that allegation was dying down,his naked picture with a woman in a hotel room hit the internet again.I think this‘s unbecoming and unexpected of a Governor.We all have our “bad side“ but there are levels we attain that we just have to ‘hide‘ that bad side because of the people looking up to us....Adams Oshiomhole has failed me again!!
Re: Still On Adams Oshiomhole And His Drinking Habit!! by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2012
buhahahaha. . grin grin I swear this guy na agbero..
Re: Still On Adams Oshiomhole And His Drinking Habit!! by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2012
Johnny: Early this week,a picture of Adams Oshiomhole,sorrounded with bottles and cans of alcohol was proudly posted on the internet.While some persons tried so hard to praise and justify this posture,many of us see it as immoral,ignoble and uncivilized.
Adams Oshiomhole is not just a Governor,he‘s possibly a role model to hundreds of people.As a public figure that he is,I personally feel so disappointed in that posture.Early this year,a teeneger cried out that she was carrying Oshiomhole‘s baby,and while that allegation was dying down,his naked picture with a woman in a hotel room hit the internet again.I think this‘s unbecoming and unexpected of a Governor.We all have our “bad side“ but there are levels we attain that we just have to ‘hide‘ that bad side because of the people looking up to us....Adams Oshiomhole has failed me again!!
That Iڪ his personal life Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd non of our business, of all the upright governors in Nigeria, which one performs †☺ the level of Osho baba based on income to infrastructural development ratio. We should face his activities as governor Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd leave his personal life alone.

1 Like

Re: Still On Adams Oshiomhole And His Drinking Habit!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2012
So @op u mean ur not a role model to some people as well or are you perfect.. For the fact that he is a Governor doesn't mean he should live the kinda life you want him to live or have you forgotten the part which says keep it real.. trying to live another mans life is something I will never do.love me or hate me
Re: Still On Adams Oshiomhole And His Drinking Habit!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2012
blink182: That Iڪ his personal life Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd non of our business, of all the upright governors in Nigeria, which one performs †☺ the level of Osho baba based on income to infrastructural development ratio. We should face his activities as governor Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd leave his personal life alone.

ofcourse he's working and we all know! am only laughing grin and making a mockery of his personal life grin grin
Re: Still On Adams Oshiomhole And His Drinking Habit!! by Caseless: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2012
Dis is obnoxious and bad 4 his political career. Evn dou he drinks, dat dosn't mean he shld pose bottles 2 make it look like a licit act. I'm disapointd in d 'working govnor' 4 wat he has displayed as part of him.He needs 2 apologise 2 edo youths over dis
Re: Still On Adams Oshiomhole And His Drinking Habit!! by abes(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2012

Drinking does not make them less human.
Re: Still On Adams Oshiomhole And His Drinking Habit!! by bokohalal(m): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2012
abes:

Drinking does not make them less human.
Danke.

(1) (Reply)

The Financial Implications Of Managing The N43,000 Idps In Delta State. / Immortalizing Late Chief Festus Okotie-eboh / Anambra Stampede At Adoration Ground - The Real Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.