Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Scams-NCCI EXCHANGE LTD-NIGERIA - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Scams-NCCI EXCHANGE LTD-NIGERIA (4741 Views)

Nairaland Users And Deir Scams / 10 Signs of Online Scams! / Beware Of Potential Christmas Scams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scams-NCCI EXCHANGE LTD-NIGERIA by ojojames: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2012
Dear Webmasters,
If you need LR contact them.
they are good.
Re: Scams-NCCI EXCHANGE LTD-NIGERIA by DualCore1: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2012
And people should just believe because you have said this?
Re: Scams-NCCI EXCHANGE LTD-NIGERIA by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2012
Re: Scams-NCCI EXCHANGE LTD-NIGERIA by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
Quite Typical. If you probe this issue further you may realize it's just a Glitch, perhaps the posters fault.

Try to "resolve" with the Merchant or Company before resorting to "It's a SCAM', Geez. Or Post in Detail what happened. angry
Re: Scams-NCCI EXCHANGE LTD-NIGERIA by bbarewa: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2012
I have had dealings with them (NicciExchange) about three times and it has really been very frustratingly annoying. They are never true to their words, very inefficient and often times deliberately play pranks on people (Customers) that patronize them.
Re: Scams-NCCI EXCHANGE LTD-NIGERIA by NicciExchange: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hello,
I am Tosin a representative of Nicci Exchange Limited
Please make your point clear on how you were scammed
Please note that we are verified LibertyReserve Merchant and we cannot in anyway scam you.
Kindly forward your complain to support@nicciexchange.com or visit any of our offices as follows. 7,Awolowo Way Ikeja, 93,Ojuelegba Rd,beside Choppies Eatery,Ojuelegba.
You can as well contact our call centre on 08131119833 or 08027198588.
Re: Scams-NCCI EXCHANGE LTD-NIGERIA by Slyr0x: 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
^^^ Nice way to go about it smiley
Re: Scams-NCCI EXCHANGE LTD-NIGERIA by wole8029: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2013
nicci exachange is the best ecurrency exchanger i know i have been with them for the past 3 years , they are the fastest in funding my LR account.. withing hours unlike other that do 24 hours, i started using them cos they didnt require some verification details like many. they are so legitimate that you can go to any bank an dbuy their pin via etransact and get reacharge pin to load your LR account instantly. i say the coolest.
Re: Scams-NCCI EXCHANGE LTD-NIGERIA by ilekky(m): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
nicci is just the best.I do business with them without checking because i am cork sure

they will do it.If you have any issues with them,try and resolve it.To me,they remain the best.
Re: Scams-NCCI EXCHANGE LTD-NIGERIA by candiva2013(m): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
I was introduced to nicci exchange by someone and i have had transactions with them. I must comfess they are simply the best. Calling them scammers is a total mischief. Pls stop spoiling people's name. I advise you apologise to them for defamation.
Re: Scams-NCCI EXCHANGE LTD-NIGERIA by wole8029: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
does anybody know why the US has seized their domain?, why wont this US people mind their business.. their site has been locked for days.
Re: Scams-NCCI EXCHANGE LTD-NIGERIA by NicciExchange: 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
Nicci Exchange is back on nicciexchange.net for any complain kindly call us on 08131119833 or 08027198588. Thanks
Re: Scams-NCCI EXCHANGE LTD-NIGERIA by bcre8tiv(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
@wole8029 do u think US government just seized their domain by accident? They culpable of something the public knows nothing about, it was part of of the liberty reserve take down. Global Illicit Financial Team logo is just beside DOJ logo.
Re: Scams-NCCI EXCHANGE LTD-NIGERIA by bcre8tiv(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
bcre8tiv:
@wole8029 do u think US government just seized their domain by accident? , It was part of of the liberty reserve take down. Global Illicit Financial Team logo is just beside DOJ logo.
Check the link below from DOJ...
https:///42aq69
Re: Scams-NCCI EXCHANGE LTD-NIGERIA by Lynngresko: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2018
Nicci exchange is more of a scam. I have transacted with them for a year now. At first I had no issues. But my last 5 transactions has been hell. They have no respect for customers, they have unbelievably high hidden charges , and they are very frustrating. Last week my friend went to their website and initiated a transaction of 40$ he followed the instructions and paid to their bank account. He waited for ever to get his btc but never did. So he chatted with the customer care and they asked him to pay 12$ fee as transaction fee just so to get his 40$ . Imagine if was never included in the invoice sent to his mail. It nowhere indicated on their website. Till today the btc is still pending. It's been 6days now . And they don't reply to his messages anymore .
I personally have had a terrible terrible experience with this nicci exchange multiple times . Be warned.
Re: Scams-NCCI EXCHANGE LTD-NIGERIA by ezenaija(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nicci exchange scammed me yesterday
Re: Scams-NCCI EXCHANGE LTD-NIGERIA by vialaia: 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
It seems nicci scammed me too. They stole just a dab of money about 0.003 BTC.

Re: Scams-NCCI EXCHANGE LTD-NIGERIA by adioturaya: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2023
I transact with them for the first time and am regretting it , i paid 20,000 naira worth of BTC they were asking me addition 17,000 for sending fee . I told the 17,000 is much for me as sending fee then i requested for refund they said refund will take 20 working days so so outrageous i sent am email no single acknowledgment that they received my email . For my own opinion about NICCI Exchange is no no to me their service is poor and unreliable
Re: Scams-NCCI EXCHANGE LTD-NIGERIA by opebajo11: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2023
NicciExchange:
Hello,
I am Tosin a representative of Nicci Exchange Limited
Please make your point clear on how you were scammed
Please note that we are verified LibertyReserve Merchant and we cannot in anyway scam you.
Kindly forward your complain to support@nicciexchange.com or visit any of our offices as follows. 7,Awolowo Way Ikeja, 93,Ojuelegba Rd,beside Choppies Eatery,Ojuelegba.
You can as well contact our call centre on 08131119833 or 08027198588.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money By Just Reading News Online Through Eaglee / How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems / Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.