Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? (5308 Views)

Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response / What Is The Longest Relationship You Have Been In? / How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by laberry101(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2012
What's the longest relationship you ever had that didn't work out? Who left who ? And what was the possible outcome?

Who wanted who back.

Please let's do this for those who are fresh in the " just got my heart broken" , and I'm hurting.

Starting with me,
My longest relationship was for 8years, lol... Started early though so no questions on why that long and why you no marry her.

She left me for somebody else, and now she wants me back so much so that she had to relocate to my city of residence just to be close and the begging continues till date for the relationship, and that ain't coming,I've tested being free and the fun is endless, but the gurls are now doing anything just to make sure I marry them, and so on.

But my heart is so hardened and locked away now that I wonder who will soften it and open the door again.

Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2012
laberry101:

What's the longest relationship you ever had that didn't work out? Who left who ? And what was the possible outcome?

Who wanted who back.

Please let's do this for those who are fresh in the " just got my heart broken" , and I'm hurting.

Starting with me,
My longest relationship was for 8years, lol... Started early though so no questions on why that long and why you no marry her.

She left me for somebody else, and now she wants me back so much so that she had to relocate to my city of residence just to be close and the begging continues till date for the relationship, and that ain't coming,I've tested being free and the fun is endless, but the gurls are now doing anything just to make sure I marry them, and so on.

But my heart is so hardened and locked away now that I wonder who will soften it and open the door again.

Are you done hyping yourself??
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by laberry101(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Really ?

Is that what it is ? You really think I'm hyping eh? Well try loving a gurl for that long , and let her dump u for somebody, then you'll know it not. Easy to survive that.

It's not the end of the world when ur supposed lover dumps you.

I only did this for a reason! And if it's not clear to you, then u should stop visiting this thread.
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by MrCork17: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2012
6 days... OK, i begged!! angry
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mr..Cork:
6 days... OK, i begged!! angry

LMFAO
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by slimyem: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2012
4 yrs..
Nobody begged...
It was too long and we had both gotten bored....
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by KINGwax(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2012
Flashaldrin:
you could ask dt again
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Mynd44: 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2012
Hmmmmm I dont remember how long it is. Lemme check my calendar and I will get back at you

2 Likes

Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by laberry101(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
slimyem: 4 yrs..
Nobody begged...

DAINM!!!!
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2012
Nobody begged...
So cold.
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by vivianc(f): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2012
A year and 4 months! Why it ended? Irreconcilable differences,,,,,,,he wanted me back but I deserve someone better!
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Mynd44: 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2012
^^
Where is the proof to that story?
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by vivianc(f): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
Where is the proof to that story?

Dude quit stalking me! Its getting really annoying!
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Andrew3(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2012
Two years

ended bcus of distance. cry cry cry cry
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Mynd44: 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Dude quit stalking me! Its getting really annoying!
Who the hell are you?
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by vivianc(f): 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Who the hell are you?

A nobody, so back off! Don't quote me again unnecessarily, and don't bother wagging ur tongue cos I don't do e-beefing!
Slante!
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Mynd44: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2012
vivian chinaza:

A nobody, so back off! Don't quote me again unnecessarily, and don't bother wagging ur tongue cos I don't do e-beefing!
Slante!
I did not want to quote you before, but I just wanted to see what you would do.
I am waiting. Take your best shot
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2012
But why should the women beg? It doesn't look romantic if the woman does the begging. "Just saying"
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by laberry101(m): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2012
berem: But why should the women beg? It doesn't look romantic if the woman does the begging. "Just saying"

Hehehehehe... Sorry oh! But if the woman left and she wants to come back she should do the begging... And same if the man did leave.

And must every move be made by the man?
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2012
two years and three weeks, ended because of school stuffs. embarassed
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by vivianc(f): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
I did not want to quote you before, but I just wanted to see what you would do.
I am waiting. Take your best shot
Thank God its internet! But don't mess with me, don't goad me ok. I don't want trouble, I beg you!
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by claremont(m): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2012
2 years. . . I left the country. No one begged, but she still remains the best girl I ever had.
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by laberry101(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2012
claremont: 2 years. . . I left the country. No one begged, but she still remains the best girl I ever had.

I'd say the best girl u NEVER had man...but it's all good, u ld be happy soon if ur not already.
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2012
laberry101:

Hehehehehe... Sorry oh! But if the woman left and she wants to come back she should do the begging... And same if the man did leave.

And must every move be made by the man?
YES! Every move must be made by the man because its a man's world!
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2012
Nobody begged...
nope he got bored.
You're a one trick pony.
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
This thread is so full of liars and self hypers.
Ok i'm the barney stintson type. Just two days and she's been begging me for 5 years! She just finished washing my car now. embarassed
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Mynd44: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2012
^^
that is believable
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by laberry101(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2012
Flashaldrin: This thread is so full of liars and self hypers.
Ok i'm the barney stintson type. Just two days and she's been begging me for 5 years! She just finished washing my car now. embarassed

Fagbu fagbu
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Mynd44: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
laberry101:

Fagbu fagbu
He did not say it is true na
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by laberry101(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
He did not say it is true na

Hehehehehe ... I know oh! But I want him to know that I know it's still fagbu.
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Sleekknight(m): 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2012
sad5years.irreconcialable differences
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2012
3 years 4 months. . . Distance and Issues. undecided

*and for the greater good of the Phone Lines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? / Female Orgasms!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.