Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Skye Bank's N50b Hybrid Offer Opens Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skye Bank's N50b Hybrid Offer Opens Today (1998 Views)

Nigeria’s Comedy Business Rakes In N50B Yearly, Say Analysts / Skye Bank Takes Over Mainstreet Bank / Court Sends Skye Bank GMD To Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skye Bank's N50b Hybrid Offer Opens Today by adctrl: 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2008
Hey Gurus/analyst, this is a new one o. As this offers and counter-offers are coming out, I have been enriching my knowlege and I have seen that if you can't beat them, you have to join them.
Please could someone disect this offer to see if it's worthwhile? I have some loose change to invest

Thanks
Re: Skye Bank's N50b Hybrid Offer Opens Today by bhurmy54(m): 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2008
Skye Bank is seen as a bank of the future
Always saying yes to ur needs

Honestly, I just joined the skye bank and I must confess to you that opportunities are limitless for employees and investors.
Investing in skye bank is good because returns on investment is sure and capital appreciation is certain.

So why not invest now.

Or feel free to call this number 08028614913 for more information
Re: Skye Bank's N50b Hybrid Offer Opens Today by Crownvilla(m): 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2008
Skye abank is a good bank, no doubt. However, it is outrageous that SEC and NSE are allowing them to source the market for more funds without concluding the Skye Shelter Fund offer.

Peeps like me who invested in SSF haven't heard anything from the bank since the offer closed in June 07. Not a single press statement. angry angry shocked
Re: Skye Bank's N50b Hybrid Offer Opens Today by abocana: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2008
Which previous bank made up of SKYE bank? I will appreaciate an answer from readers,pls.
Re: Skye Bank's N50b Hybrid Offer Opens Today by lekee(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2008
the five banks that made up skye bank are PRUDENT BANK, EIB,COPERATIVE BANK,BOND BANK AND RELIANCE BANK.
Re: Skye Bank's N50b Hybrid Offer Opens Today by BabsO2(m): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2008
Crownvilla:

Skye abank is a good bank, no doubt. However, it is outrageous that SEC and NSE are allowing them to source the market for more funds without concluding the Skye Shelter Fund offer.

Peeps like me who invested in SSF haven't heard anything from the bank since the offer closed in June 07. Not a single press statement. angry angry shocked

What is the issue with this skye shelter fund. Is it not a mutual fund. Why should a mutual fund be delayed ? Can someone throw more light on this issue.?
Re: Skye Bank's N50b Hybrid Offer Opens Today by lekee(m): 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2008
Skye bank is a bank that has prospect for both its customers and employees. The investment in its share will be a worthwhile investment. The return on investment is will also be high as the bank declared dividend of 35k per share in its last financial year and the prospect of the bank is to be among the first five bank by 2010 which currently they are the 8th in the banking sector. The public offer is issued at 14.00 Naira per share while the right issue is issued at 12.50 per share. The investment will be profitable as the bank is standing in a good position to surmount the challenges in the banking industry both locally and globally.

@crownvilla
    i had the information that the share certificate for the Skye Shelter Fund (SSF) will  be issued very soon.

For more information about  the Skye offer you can get me on this number 08020760476.
Re: Skye Bank's N50b Hybrid Offer Opens Today by atilla(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2008
There have been about three press releases i have seen so far the last one being in a newspaper last week either thisday or punch ng.

I have seen an official press release announcing allotment ( i think cant really remember) the other two were majorly saying the certificates would be posted January. I think we should all get certificates Jan/February latest march.

Peace.
Re: Skye Bank's N50b Hybrid Offer Opens Today by abocana: 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2008
Lekee,thanks very much 4 your respond.
Re: Skye Bank's N50b Hybrid Offer Opens Today by lekee(m): 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2008
its a pleasure abocana
Re: Skye Bank's N50b Hybrid Offer Opens Today by abocana: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2008
Can i've the link to download SKYE IPO form? I cannot have access to it cuz.,i don't live in nigeria.

I will really appreaciate it.
Re: Skye Bank's N50b Hybrid Offer Opens Today by Panache(m): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2008
http://www.skyebankng.com/offer/offer_instruct.php
http://www.skyebankng.com/offer/applic_form.php

This is what I saw oin their site. They didn't say where the form should be submitted to.

Guys, what's your opinion about this Bank?
Re: Skye Bank's N50b Hybrid Offer Opens Today by abocana: 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2008
panache,Thanks very much.
Re: Skye Bank's N50b Hybrid Offer Opens Today by sinaayo(f): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2009
skye bank ,thanks 4 d coment on behave of all skyebank managment will are greatful,,,,,,,,,,,will promise to do more lol;

(1) (Reply)

MANSARD Life Savings / Low Pour Fuel Oil ( LPFO) / AS A Military Personnel, What Kind Of Biz Can I Invest On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.