Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Pregnant Turkish Woman Shoots And Kills Attacker, Beheads Him ... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Turkish Woman Shoots And Kills Attacker, Beheads Him ... (1556 Views)

Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta / Man Drugs And Kills Girlfriend’s Brother Over N750,000 (Graphic Photo) / 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Turkish Woman Shoots And Kills Attacker, Beheads Him ... by polokor60(m): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2012
Pregnant Turkish woman shoots and kills
attacker, beheads him and displays head in
village square Reports have it that a 26 year old mother of
two had been constantly and consistently
abused by her rapist for whom she is currently 5 months pregnant. Using the threat of
sending nude pictures to her parents, he
forced her to have s*x against her will. The
one thing that her rapist didn’t bargain for was her determination that her ‘honor’ would not
be ruined. The tables turned when he threatened to tell
everyone about the rape and all she could see
was her honor and that of her children being
ruined. She shot him 10 times (several times in
the genitals) stabbed him, cut off his head and
flung it into the village square at Yalvac. When arrested she said ‘That is the head of the
one who toyed with my honor’ ‘Everyone would have insulted my children.
Now no one can. I saved my honor. They will
now call [my] children the kids of the women
who saved her honor’ She is now demanding an abortion and even
though abortions of fetuses over 10 weeks old
are illegal in Turkey; she says she’s willing to
die as long as she gets the abortion. Not surprisingly, womens’ groups in Turkey
have praised her as a heroine.
Source: www.informationnigeria.org/2012/09/pregnant-turkish-woman-shoots-and-kills-her-beheads-him-and-displays-head-in-village-square.html
www.hotrendezvous..com/2012/09/26year-old-pregnant-turkish-woman.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Turkish Woman Shoots And Kills Attacker, Beheads Him ... by polokor60(m): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2012
he deserved what he got. shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Turkish Woman Shoots And Kills Attacker, Beheads Him ... by kels2much(m): 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2012
Ur kiddin me,dis is weird
Re: Pregnant Turkish Woman Shoots And Kills Attacker, Beheads Him ... by polokor60(m): 7:12am On Sep 23, 2012
^^^desperate times calls for desperate measures,it's called jungle justice at it's best.he molested her and bargained for more illicit intimacy by blackmailing her if she fails to compromise.he got served very well,e.o.d

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Turkish Woman Shoots And Kills Attacker, Beheads Him ... by Callotti: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2012
Let him go and show the 'un-claDED' pictures to Allah.
I salute her courage.
You can only take so much.
Haba!!!

‘Everyone would have insulted my children.
Now no one can. I saved my honor. They will
now call [my] children the kids of the women
who saved her honor’
She is now demanding an abortion and even
though abortions of fetuses over 10 weeks old
are illegal in Turkey; she says she’s willing to
die as long as she gets the abortion. Not surprisingly, womens’ groups in Turkey
have praised her as a heroine.

Amen!!!

Nigerian women, see una mates? grin
Instead, dem go run go 'church' dey do 'born-again' with defiled 'honor'!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!
We still can't find the 'Abia R-ape' victim and her 'People of NiGI-ARafra' courageous warriors! grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Turkish Woman Shoots And Kills Attacker, Beheads Him ... by Scissorshand(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2012
That's what I call a stand-up woman.She should have done that a long time ago,albeit,secretly.Better,make him ''disappear''-no questions asked.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Turkish Woman Shoots And Kills Attacker, Beheads Him ... by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
She can have her "honor" whilst she rots away in prison.

Very warped reasoning.

If he r@ped her then I may understand her actions a bit more.

But if he had just blackmailed her into sleeping with him then she has to take reponsibility for her actions and consequences of murdering somebody. She needs to understand that she had a choice to allow herself to be blackmailed or not. Also it is her own actions and decisions that put her in the position were she was able to be blackmailed.
Re: Pregnant Turkish Woman Shoots And Kills Attacker, Beheads Him ... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2012
GenBuhari: She can have her "honor" whilst she rots away in prison.

Very warped reasoning.

If he r@ped her then I may understand her actions a bit more.

But if he had just blackmailed her into sleeping with him then she has to take reponsibility for her actions and consequences of murdering somebody. She needs to understand that she had a choice to allow herself to be blackmailed or not. Also it is her own actions and decisions that put her in the position were she was able to be blackmailed.
see dis one spewing crap.maybe when ur mother and daughter is raped @ a go,possibly in ur presence,giv dem a hand shake and a hug for a good job well done.goes a long way to show how u value women.dis woman is already a self made heroine and in and out of prison she can walk on d street with pride and confidence and not have her heads bowed down in shame while walking,am sure dats wot u like abi? Sexually and mentally depraved human being,wait r u sure ure not a r,a,pist
Re: Pregnant Turkish Woman Shoots And Kills Attacker, Beheads Him ... by zynzyn(m): 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
In the cultural context this woman had almost no choice but to do what she did!!
Re: Pregnant Turkish Woman Shoots And Kills Attacker, Beheads Him ... by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
Some folks includin myself atimes blieve women got too much rights n protection from da law which makes some of them becomes foxy n b.tchy tu da menfolks,but then again without such protective rights n laws one can only imagine what da case will be n what plight some dudes frm jupiter are gonna subject them to...oh well,dont sanction her actions but that Turkish turkey of a sissy got what he damm deserve....
Re: Pregnant Turkish Woman Shoots And Kills Attacker, Beheads Him ... by agberoboy(m): 4:32am On Aug 31, 2013
where is d husband tru all of dis
abi him not fit manage d guy?

(1) (Reply)

Naked Student Found In Ebonyi State University Female Hostel / GRAPHIC PHOTO: Zimbabwean Pastor Beheads His Pregnant Wife, Hides Corpse In A Bo / Angry Mob Lynch Man For Recording Himself R*ping A Dog (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.