Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM - Education (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM (184765 Views)

DETAILS ON LASPOTECH HND FULLTIME, ND/HND PART-TIME 2016/2017 APPLICATION FORM / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. / Education Section Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by chuczzy: 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
Obabila plz in my admission status it says no record found anymore I'm scared my post utme score doesn't show anymore. Reg no 35065132dh , name chukwudi adieme
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Taeewo(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
U dont no hw to check,u score 20 n ur course is chemical..use capital letter DH
chuczzy: Obabila plz in my admission status it says no record found anymore I'm scared my post utme score doesn't show anymore. Reg no 35065132dh , name chukwudi adieme
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Dynamicpaul: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pls help me check o 35021980JF
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by khizzy: 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
my sister was given admission but when we checked it online we can't find her been admitted online and she wasn't given bursary number so what should we do abt it shud we go ahead and pay the acceptance fee or not.....pls sumone shud help plsss
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Taeewo(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Go to ikorodu edu portal to lodge complain b4 payment.
khizzy: my sister was given admission but when we checked it online we can't find her been admitted online and she wasn't given bursary number so what should we do abt it shud we go ahead and pay the acceptance fee or not.....pls sumone shud help plsss
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by dahmeelahray(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
[quote author=Gosj01]
Thanks i now understand
Thanks bro, i now understand the whole process.

but what in for both of you, why the beef nah??...na u sabi o... Anyway thanks for your contributions and critics coz with it i now KNOW.[/quote which document wil i need to take to d skul
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by dahmeelahray(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
[quote author=dahmeelahray][/quote]i just saw my name on laspotech site dat hav been admitted.can som1 plz explain 2 me in details,hw am going to do d registration and d document i wil need to take down to d skul.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by dahmeelahray(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
dahmeelahray: i just saw my name on laspotech site dat hav been admitted.can som1 plz explain 2 me in details,hw am going to do d registration and d document i wil need to take down to d skul.
pls,i need fast answers.no time
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2014
Admission for full time ends today.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by donmayor016(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
are they not going to paste any more hnd list
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
donmayor016: are they not going to paste any more hnd list
Part time or Full time?
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by donmayor016(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
Full time.computer science precisely
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Umartins1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
LAGOS STATE POLYTECHNIC
SAGAMU ROAD, IKORODU
www.laspotech.n et
2014/2015
POST- UTME
SCREENING EXERCISE
Eligible candidates are hereby invited for the 2014/2015 Post-UTME screening
Exercise.
(A)ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES
All candidates who made Lagos State Polytechnic as their Institution of choice, and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of150set for Polytechnics and Monotechnics in the 2014/2015 UTME and also have the required relevant credits as contained in the JAMB brochure.
(B) PROCEDURE FOR POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE;
(1)Candidates are expected to make a payment of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira only) excluding Bank charges toe-Transact or Interswitch(ATMCard-Verve or Master card)at any Bank.
(2)Upon making full payment, candidates are given a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for purchase of Post-UTME form and Past Question papersON-LINE
(3)Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website i.e. www.laspotech.netand follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill-in their details and print out the screening slip.
(i)Click on the “2014/2015 Admission” link at the left hand corner.
(ii)Click on “proceed to Application Form”
(iii)Click on “start a new Application”
(iv)Select type of programme i.e. Post-UTME
(v)Thereafter, complete the “Basic Data Form”. Ensure that all items marked (*) are completed
(vi)Then, Click on “Continue”
(vii)Select the means of payment applicable i.e. e-transact or Interswitch(ATMCard-Verve or Master card).
(a)If E-Transact:
Select e-Transact
(b) If Interswitch;
Select Interswitch
Click “OK” to proceed
Select your ATM Card type (Verve or Master card)
Input your card information
Click “Pay” to complete your payment process
Enter the confirmation order and receipt numbers (these are issued at the bank at the
point of payment) then click “Continue”.
(viii)Print receipt and Past Question Papers
(ix)Complete the application form as appropriate.
(4). You will equally be required and prompted to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
(5). Read and accept the attestation, cross-check your entries on the application form, if okay Click “submit” application form.
(6). Print out your Application form. You will be required to present this at theScreening Venueand also at a later date, so keep it safely.
© GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS;
(i)UTME Result Notification Slip must be presented at theScreening Venue
(ii)GSM, Calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed
(iii)Parents, Guardians and other unauthorized personnel within and outside the Polytechnic will not be allowed at thescreening venuesduring the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
(iv)Candidates are to ensure that a valid Email address and functional cell phone numbers are used as these will be the means of communication.
(v)Candidates are expected to use2B Pencil ONLY
(vi)Purchase and submission of form on-line will close on Friday 8thAugust, 2014.
SCHEDULE OF SCREENING VENUES, DATES AND PROGRAMMES
The screening exercise will take place betweenTuesday26ththrough Thursday 28thAugust, 2014.
Applicants will be duly informed on the precisedate, time and venuefor the screening of their respective programmes of study on the LASPOTECH website: www.laspotech.netand their respective e-mail addresses/cell phone (sms).
*Candidates should note that Screening starts at9.00a.meach day at theScreening Venuesand they will only be allowed into the school premises one hour (1 Hr) before their scheduled screening time.
For further information, contact: Funmi (08052796145), Sola (08052796130)
Segun (08052796146)
Signed
AderonkeOlufunke IGE (Mrs)
Registrar/Secretary to Academic Board
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 12:05am On Jul 08, 2014
It is better to use E-transact than to use interswitch.d site has not been open for registration now.although they stated on monday.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by prettymayannah: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2014
Hi,I jxt wanna knw if laspotech acepts 2sitins o'level from som1 that's applyin for hnd.note:laspotech comp sci ND holder
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Gosj01(m): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
Laspotech has pull-out of d strike, supporting with d information above ^|^
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Taeewo(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
U cant use two sitting
prettymayannah: Hi,I jxt wanna knw if laspotech acepts 2sitins o'level from som1 that's applyin for hnd.note:laspotech comp sci ND holder
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mr taeewo and miss gosj,how una dey,how is life generally?
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Taeewo(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
Fine my broda
obabila: Mr taeewo and miss gosj,how una dey,how is life generally?
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 12:08am On Jul 09, 2014
Happy resumption in advance.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 5:46am On Jul 09, 2014
The link to register the post utme form is now going,register now to avoid late entry.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by spobabe: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
Pls which banks are designated for the payment of the N2000 so as to get the confirmation and receipt numbers?
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
[quote
author=spobabe]Pls which banks are designated for the payment of the
N2000 so as to get the confirmation and receipt numbers?[/quote]skye bank or first bank,u can as well use ur atm to make payment.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by spobabe: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
Thnks so much!
Pls, can someone apply for laspotech even without choosing it in JAMB?
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by twonizy(m): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
Oga obabila I hail o Mr taewo I salute Mr umartins I sight u 2
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by crownikky(f): 12:39am On Jul 11, 2014
obabila: The link to register the post utme form is now going,register now to avoid late entry.
pls I want 2 help my sister 2 get d form, but I don't understand what deyy mean by enter cOnfirmation and receipt No...Is it Online D̅eyy will give us d receipt No Or is at the ATM, since we are paying Online....how are we going 2 get d receipt NO..pls reply back God bless u
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 2:06am On Jul 11, 2014
@crownikky,u can get the receipt number and confirmation number from the bank,after you had successfully paid two thousand three hundred in bank,u will b issued a paper with the confirmation number and the receipt number.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 2:15am On Jul 11, 2014
@spobaby,pls,don't take the risk,if u don't choose laspotech,don't bother to apply for their post utme,skuls like moshood abiola polytechnic,invites those that did not choose them in jamb for their post utme,u will b asked to pay almost twelve thousand when u are successfully admitted to change them back to first choice.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by crownikky(f): 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
obabila: @crownikky,u can get the receipt number and confirmation number from the bank,after you had successfully paid two thousand three hundred in bank,u will b issued a paper with the confirmation number and the receipt number.
pls sorry 4 2much question, is it after av finish my transaction @ d ATM dat I will enter inside bank and ask 4 confirmation and receipt NO Or is inside d bank I will pay d money, and beside is it anybank Or deyy av a special bank....pls I will be sOo glad if you can explain better 2me or if can pm me ur NO....I don't want 2 make any mistake dazz y am asking 2much question....fanks and God bless
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
@crownikky, d link where interswitch can b used is nt their as @ yesterday,i don't know if they will still upload it their but it was stated in their advert,but d e-transact is going.for u to start anytin,what u will do is to go to any first or skye bank that sells e-transact for laspotech and bai at d rate of 2300,as for me,i got it in skye bank,ikorodu garage.we paid yesterday and were asked to come back for the pin today due to network problem,what i will just advice u to do is to exercise a little patience till next week so dat d network will b okay,once u pay,u will b given d confirmation and receipt number immediately.then u proceed with the registration.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Gosj01(m): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
obabila: Mr taeewo and miss gosj,how una dey,how is life generally?
AM GUD.
POC=> AM a Male,...it's in my Moniker.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Taeewo(m): 5:26am On Jul 12, 2014
I think she was asking of how to use atm to obtain the form?if u r using atm u dont need to go to any atm terminal,all u need do is to take the atm to d cafe n log in d details on www.laspotech.net but i too will also advise u to use bank payment as mr obabila as said
crownikky: pls sorry 4 2much question, is it after av finish my transaction @ d ATM dat I will enter inside bank and ask 4 confirmation and receipt NO Or is inside d bank I will pay d money, and beside is it anybank Or deyy av a special bank....pls I will be sOo glad if you can explain better 2me or if can pm me ur NO....I don't want 2 make any mistake dazz y am asking 2much question....fanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (111) (Reply)

List Of Schools & Their 2012/2013 UTME Cut-off Marks / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission / JAMB-UTME 2013 Results Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.