Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Netherlands Tourist Visa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Netherlands Tourist Visa (35004 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2012
I didn't say its a ground stand that person can't apply with micro statment and 7 days insurance but telling u how I go about my own in which its already @ consular office, I think that's should bring insultive words, I laready told you that most documents will not be collected because dem only photocopies. May God be with ur friend application. I wish him well make him wish me well too
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
I just track my application on france embassy website now, below is what I got, does it means my passport has been returned to VFS,
STATUS OF YOUR PASSPORT NUMBER :
PROCESSED APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED AT THE FRANCE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE,LAGOS FROM THE CONSULATE GENERAL OF FRANCE, LAGOS ON 17/12/2012

I am nervous, I am not the vfs yet and I am already shaking please pray for me oooooooo, Baba God help ooo cheesy
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
Naija_lastborn: I didn't say its a ground stand that person can't apply with micro statment and 7 days insurance but telling u how I go about my own in which its already @ consular office, I think that's should bring insultive words, I laready told you that most documents will not be collected because dem only photocopies. May God be with ur friend application. I wish him well make him wish me well too

Haba, nawa for u sef. Who insult you now? Is it a crime explaining to you that my friend finally submit his application? Nawa o!

As your STATUS appication, it simply means that your application has been received by the French Embassy through the VFS. So its under processing.. Just pray over it. Simple. Goodluck...
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
Naija_lastborn: I just track my application on france embassy website now, below is what I got, does it means my passport has been returned to VFS,
STATUS OF YOUR PASSPORT NUMBER :
PROCESSED APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED AT THE FRANCE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE,LAGOS FROM THE CONSULATE GENERAL OF FRANCE, LAGOS ON 17/12/2012

I am nervous, I am not the vfs yet and I am already shaking please pray for me oooooooo, Baba God help ooo cheesy

It simply means that your application has been received by the French Embassy through the VFS. So its under processing.. Just pray over it. Simple. Goodluck...
Can list the documents you submited too?
My friend was told to visit the French Embassy tomorrow again for fingerprint, but i woder why the VFS did not give him tracking details? or is the French embassy that will give him tracking number and not the VFS?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
Okay, Thanks. I will pray
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
Yes the tracking I'd will be a refrenec no text to his mobile phone, yes the biometric is so easy, just to scan ur finger and make picture f him, it will just take 5 minuts and its done, yess but last time I tracked it the status says my application is received by Consular from VFS, it must be that it has been returned because even on biomeric day I saw my application the counter with my passport because the guy who dis it look into my passport and confimed my name.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
Naija_lastborn: Yes the tracking I'd will be a refrenec no text to his mobile phone, yes the biometric is so easy, just to scan ur finger and make picture f him, it will just take 5 minuts and its done, yess but last time I tracked it the status says my application is received by Consular from VFS, it must be that it has been returned because even on biomeric day I saw my application the counter with my passport because the guy who dis it look into my passport and confimed my name.

Where do they gave u your Tracking number? VFS or Embassy?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 4:01am On Dec 18, 2012
With the bellow documents, do you think he would be granted Visa for 7 days holiday in France as first time traveling?

1. 1 Colour ID photograph, size, 3,5x4,5,
2. Passport with a validity of at least 3-6
3. Two copies of passport data pages
4. Letter of Undertaking in English Language, and French Language
5. Statement of Purpose Letter in English language and French Language
6. Letter from company as proof of employment
7. Photocopy of the Certificate of Incorporation of the Company where he work
8. Original copy of the Company’s Tax Clearance where he work
9. Photocopy of employment ID.Card
10. Bank Account (Micro Finance Savings) with balance of 1.3 Million Naira
11. Letter from Bank (Micro Finance) confirming the account holder is his own
12. Original Birth certificate
13. Original Birth certificate of his child
14. Original Marriage Certificate
15. Family Pictures snap with Wife & Child
16. Original Landed Property Documents with C of O
17. Medical Insurance for Schengen covering 7 days holiday
18. Flight Reservation Confirmation print out
19. Hotel Reservation Confirmation print out

His Family pictures was returned, his landed property with C of O, and Marriage certificate was also returned,including birth certs, they only took the photocopy of them from him. But, with all those documents above, do you think they will give him visa?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
Yes, he has a good chance to be given the visa, because all this docs is too much I bet you.

Documents I submitted are below:

1 colour photograph passport in normal size they require

2. Two photocopies of my passport data page, in which one is include in my application sent to Consular and the send was returned. Back to me, where Evidence of paymnets is attached to it and a date of collection and biometrics were attched too

3. Travel inusrance (ELVIA) 1 month

4. Letter of introduction from my work, Letter of Annual vacaction from my work stating they allowed to travel for vaction. Letter of employment, letter of Deployment, 3 print of my payslip for 3 months

5. GTB BANK Bank Statement for the last 3 months, showing inflow and out of my salaries and expenses, in total I still have 850k in it

6. Bewjis (letter of invitation) prove of sponsorship from my friend in holland.

7. Ticket Reservation. (Air maroc)

Well my letter of employment was returned, letter of deployment was also returned, same as Introdutcion letter from work, the rest was collected, after payment the 2nd photocopy of my passport was return evidence of payment then I was told to resume to france embassy next day for biometrics. When I got home I got a text on my phone from VFS showing my appliaction has been dispatch to embassy and reference number.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
Naija_lastborn: Yes, he has a good chance to be given the visa, because all this docs is too much I bet you.

Documents I submitted are below:

1 colour photograph passport in normal size they require

2. Two photocopies of my passport data page, in which one is include in my application sent to Consular and the send was returned. Back to me, where Evidence of paymnets is attached to it and a date of collection and biometrics were attched too

3. Travel inusrance (ELVIA) 1 month

4. Letter of introduction from my work, Letter of Annual vacaction from my work stating they allowed to travel for vaction. Letter of employment, letter of Deployment, 3 print of my payslip for 3 months

5. GTB BANK Bank Statement for the last 3 months, showing inflow and out of my salaries and expenses, in total I still have 850k in it

6. Bewjis (letter of invitation) prove of sponsorship from my friend in holland.

7. Ticket Reservation. (Air maroc)

Well my letter of employment was returned, letter of deployment was also returned, same as Introdutcion letter from work, the rest was collected, after payment the 2nd photocopy of my passport was return evidence of payment then I was told to resume to france embassy next day for biometrics. When I got home I got a text on my phone from VFS showing my appliaction has been dispatch to embassy and reference number.

OK, thats good. You and my friend will be granted the visa by God's grace.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
Amen ooooooooo. i go happy die
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
Naija_lastborn: Amen ooooooooo. i go happy die

For real.. Still yet my friend have not got any text. He called them on phone they told him that his application has not yet returned. Is it when application is returned they will send text? or immediately?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
When I was given my 2nd photocopy of my data page, immediately I got homen I receive the text that my application has been forwared to france consular office and d text come with reference number
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
Naija_lastborn: When I was given my 2nd photocopy of my data page, immediately I got homen I receive the text that my application has been forwared to france consular office and d text come with reference number

Their wahala too much at the VFS gan... The way they'll treat one applicant will different from other.... He did not get any text at all from VFS till now, nor even reference number. He went for his fingerprint today and the embassy only told him to visit the VFS for collection after 10 working days. He even told me now that he saw all his documents at the embassy today. undecided
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
Yes, I told you nw
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
Naija_lastborn: Yes, I told you nw

Yes.... He wanted to apply for Netherland Tourist Visa before, but was told that French is more easier for first timer... undecided
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
Na lie joor, I be first timer too, but if na USA you dey go for first timer na die ooo
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 2:45am On Dec 19, 2012
Naija_lastborn: Na lie joor, I be first timer too, but if na USA you dey go for first timer na die ooo
grin
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 6:57am On Dec 19, 2012
kiss
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
Naija_lastborn: kiss

He got the text with his tracking number this morning ooo after mailing them O! grin
How far about your own? When u go pick up?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

He got the text with his tracking number this morning ooo after mailing them O! grin
How far about your own? When u go pick up?
I got another text for me to come pick it up tommorrow, OMO pray for me
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
Naija_lastborn: I got another text for me to come pick it up tommorrow, OMO pray for me

Really? Does your own up to 10 days by tomorrow?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
8 days only
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
Naija_lastborn: 8 days only

Ok, don't worry.Your visa has been approved.. Make sure you buy me a drink O! grin Redwine preferably grin
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
sure my guy , go carry you go rita lori
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
Naija_lastborn: sure my guy , go carry you go rita lori

grin Noo, na under bridge i want ooo.. Redwine or Paraga for under bridge, and or Alomo bitter grin
E don tail wey i drink am last, e too cost for Dublin here O! grin
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
we i go get all dis one now, me be omo mummy ooooo
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by topsyking: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
Naija_lastborn: still waiting for the result of netherllands tourist visa, God help m e ohh brothers pray for me oooooooooooo
my guy talk...cold too much for ya o....
i pray they give you....you deserve to be in europe...omo...fine girls yaapa for here o n shayoo dey plenty....i don bleep tire...mak i no lost...need to start thinking right now....good luck pple
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
It sad heart, I was refused the visa, stating that my purpose of stay is not justified and they don't know if I will leave the country when my visa expired, but they stamp my passport and advice to appeal if I want to? Please what NEXT ?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
Naija_lastborn: It sad heart, I was refused the visa, stating that my purpose of stay is not justified and they don't know if I will leave the country when my visa expired, but they stamp my passport and advice to appeal if I want to? Please what NEXT ?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You don't mean it? shocked
These people are crazy O!
Shebi people say France do gives visa and good for first timer than other schengen embassies?
Nawa O!
Do you include landed property? And Marriage certificate? If not, i guess maybe thats why because they strongly believe in those two documents atimes...

Well, take heart and send your appeal rightaway...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Finland Japa / Car Crashes As Driver Sleeps Off While Driving On Highway (Photos) / A Nairalander Trip To Oil Producing Communities In Okrika And Onne In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.