Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Daddy Hezekiah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Hezekiah (10092 Views)

Biblical King Hezekiah's Seal Discovered By Archaeologists In A Dumpsite - CNN / Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Hezekiah by dot2002(m): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2008
His Grace, The Most Rev. Prof. Daddy Hezekiah (IOM, LFIBA, DO, DDG, NFNY, DHA, SPD, PHF)
Lion of The Tribe of Ibo
Anointed Prophet of the Most High God
Founder and Leader Living Christ Mission Inc.
Sanitize Living Churches through Suspension
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by dafidixone(m): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2008
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by noetic(m): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2008
uhmn
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by rotimy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2008
MY MAJOR CORCERN ABOUT DADDY HEZKAIAH IS HIS SINGLE LIFE STYLE AND HE IS ALMOST 60 YEARS! THESE DAYS WHATEVER TITLE ANY MAN OF GOD ASCRIBE TO HIMSELF IS OKAY WITH ME SINCE SOME OF THEM ARE SUFFERING FROM TITLEMANISM. BY THE WAY, I HAVE NEVER SINCE THE GUY OR BEEN TO HIS CHURCH BUT HIS CHOIR, THE NGWA GROUP , IS AMONG THE THE BEST IN IGBO PRAISE. I HAVE THEIR ALBUMS, VOL.1 TO 4

1 Like

Re: Daddy Hezekiah by pilgrim1(f): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2008
dot2002:

His Grace, The Most Rev. Prof. Daddy Hezekiah (IOM, LFIBA, DO, DDG, NFNY, DHA, SPD, PHF)
Lion of The Tribe of Ibo

Please be very careful about hero-worship. undecided
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by lafile(m): 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2008
Nna, which one be dis? I fear fear o. Over title dey worry the guy. E make His Holiness, The Most Honourable Rev. Dr. King look like beginner. And Daddy Hezekiah? First name Daddy, last name Hezekiah abi?
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by pilgrim1(f): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2008
lafile:

E make His Holiness, The Most Honourable Rev. Dr. King look like beginner.

Well, wetin person wan talk before? Anything remain to claim from these titles?? --

dot2002:

Re: Daddy Hezekiah by TayoD1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2008
@pilgrim1,

Anything remain to claim from these titles?? --
Yeah, the guy omitted HIV.
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by pilgrim1(f): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2008
Tayo-D,

Tayo-D:

@pilgrim1,
Yeah, the guy omitted HIV.

I knew that would come only from you! grin grin

How body?
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by dot2002(m): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2008
de novo abbreviated interpretations
IOM: International Organization for Migration ;
LFIBA: Life Fellow of the International Biographical Association ;
DO: Dark One;
DDG: Dream Direct Group;
NFNY: Niagara Falls New York;
DHA: Descend, Heartless Angel;
SPD: semantic pragmatic disorder
cheesy cheesy
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by amsky(m): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2008
na wa o una nor dey tire grin
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by pilgrim1(f): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2008
dot2002:

DO: Dark One;

The titles na wah!! grin
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by oyinda3(f): 4:39am On Jul 30, 2009
dot2002:

His Grace, The Most Rev. Prof. Daddy Hezekiah (IOM, LFIBA, DO, DDG, NFNY,  DHA, SPD, PHF*)
Lion of The Tribe of Ibo

*de novo abbreviated interpretations
IOM:  International Organization for Migration ;
LFIBA: Life Fellow of the International Biographical Association  ;
DO:  Dark One;
DDG: Dream Direct Group;
NFNY: Niagara Falls New York;
cheesy cheesy

rotflmao. never heard of this guy but he seems very notorious  cheesy
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by mamag3: 1:25am On Jul 31, 2009
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by DrTruth1: 8:00am On Sep 05, 2009
Internet and forums like this are meant to be used in an effective and judicious manner to promote the virtues of the society while condeming its ills but i guess some of u here are chalatants who doesn't have an aiota of regard for credible people in the society, imagine someone explaining NFNY as "Niagara Falls New York" but if u were educated enough to discuss here u ought to have known that such means "Noble Father of Nigerian Youths" which is an award from Nigeria Youths Organisation in 2005, moreso hope u people are aware that the man in question is a religious leader, I advised u refrain from this neferous act in order to avoid calamity in life, never say someone didn't tell u.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Hezekiah by skyone(m): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2009
dot2002:

Lion of The Tribe of Ibo

But i think we should all know by now that the man is a joke undecided
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by DrTruth1: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2009
@skyone
Pls i don't understand what u mean by "the man is a joke",  in case some of u who re nothing in the society didn't know yet, this Prophet of God also ve MFR to his credit,  for the unscrupulous ones MFR means Member Order of the Federal Republic which was handed over to him directly on 14th Feb, 2008 by President of FRN,  Just listen to this man at this link before u make stupid comments www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxCxxto4bVA or www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJdsLyy5d4U

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Hezekiah by vic2tee4u: 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2009
Thank you dr truth.You guys should be aware that the person in question is a man of God so refrain from those bad words
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by Image123(m): 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2009
Now, i will never doubt it. JESUS IS COMING SOON!
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by RazaAbdul: 11:20am On Nov 22, 2010
I wish to write specifically to Mr Rotimi on his concerne about Rev. Prof. Daddy Hezekiah not getting married, even at his age.

Let me ask this question first, Is Mr. Rotimi a christian? if so, does he read the Holy Bible very well?

Rev. Prof. Daddy Hezekiah from the best of my knowledge, and as someone who has gone to his church on various occassions, is a Prophet of the Most High God. For Him (Daddy), to have attained this height in Christendom came as a result of sacrifices, of which not touching a woman is one of them.

Daddy Hezekiah is a Holy Prophet of the Most High God, and lives His life, not according to His wish, but according to His calling (God's instruction to Him). Some of the mighty men of God in the Bible did not marry for the sake of the kingdom of God, that is not to say there are no other ones that got married but were still great.

For example; in 1st Corinthians 7 vrs 7-8, St. Paul wished that everybody should remain single like Him. He equally recognised that staying single, is a special gift from God, but advised those that could not maitain being Holy if unmarried, to get married.

Also Rotimi, can't you discover that upon that fact that King Solomon married thousands of women, but today, we hear about St. Pauls, St. Andrews, etc but have you heard of St. Solomon before? So, why are we not hearing St. Solomon even upon having many children? and, why are we still hearing St. Pauls today even upon the fact that He did not marry? That God Daddy Hezekiah serves, will be there for Him in everything. So, care for yourself and be careful on the your choice of words on the Man of God. So also I tell everyperson that feels he can write anything in this forum against the Man of God and get away with it.

You talk of Men of God suffering Titlemanism, that is very wrong, expecially on the part of Prof. Daddy Hezekiah. Having gone tru His biography, I discovered that all the titles given to Him was based on Merit. Even the one the Federal Govt. gave to Him, i.e MFR. He even rejects many of the awards and titles that come His way, even the ones the International community call Him to take.

Before you talk or write about someone, you better study properlly and write reasonably than writting on biasness.

You can better visit His church, the Living Christ Mission  Inc. at Onitsha, Anambra State, or that of Nkwerre or, any of His branches allover to be convinced as I was. But, better go to where you will see Him live at Onitsha to know the Man, Rev. Prof. Daddy Hezekiah.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Hezekiah by babahome: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2011
the man after god's heart. if you have any doubt go to the church and hear him preaching don't say anything against any man of god.
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by seyibrown(f): 12:55am On Jan 05, 2011
What is really happening here??
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by uzohez(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2011
guys be careful about saying things you do not know or making mockery of things like this.ignorance is not a reason for committing such an offense.ask god to forgive you for making mockery of his servant
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by GreyBeard: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2011
dot2002:

Lion of The Tribe of Ibo
That's just hilarious! cheesy

dot2002:

Anointed by whom? 

dot2002:

What does this mean exactly??
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by nuclearboy(m): 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2011
Tayo-D:

@pilgrim1,
Yeah, the guy omitted [size=18pt]HIV[/size].

And MOG
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by whitez: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
it is categorically clear that there is notting you can do against the truth but only for the truth, i can see that those silly comments are from base fellows who have been given up to a rejected mind what they reason and formulate is what that can not come into existence. Ask your soul where will he end up bearing in mind your sins of blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Hezekiah by oguvic09(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
none of you dares say what you don't know. If i were to be in control of power, i wuld make all of you pay. How dare you blaspheme the name of a man of god
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by emokem(m): 7:19am On Dec 26, 2013
I think there is no need for us the social networkers to contemplete over any body most especially men n women of God.
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by Hezscore(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
You condemn innocent person. You don't him yet still make caricature of him. This evidence is lie. Don't mind the publisher,
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by Hezscore(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
rotimy:
MY MAJOR CORCERN ABOUT DADDY HEZKAIAH IS HIS SINGLE LIFE STYLE AND HE IS ALMOST 60 YEARS! THESE DAYS WHATEVER TITLE ANY MAN OF GOD ASCRIBE TO HIMSELF IS OKAY WITH ME SINCE SOME OF THEM ARE SUFFERING FROM TITLEMANISM. BY THE WAY, I HAVE NEVER SINCE THE GUY OR BEEN TO HIS CHURCH BUT HIS CHOIR, THE NGWA GROUP , IS AMONG THE THE BEST IN IGBO PRAISE. I HAVE THEIR ALBUMS, VOL.1 TO 4

People that say nonsense, say it because, they don't know him. All the awards were given to him due to his works and efforts to mankind. Awards from outside Nigeria and within Nigeria are inclusive.

When Israel had serious issues, when the Nation suffered from war that led them into massive hardship, hunger, death and unemployment, this man donated more that $3000 as of then, when currency was high.
I built houses for the downtrodden. He rebuilt mosque for Muslims, when it was damaged, just to ensure peace.

He has trained so many citizens free of cost in education without attaching any payback price or condition.

He built the first private University in IMO state , HEZEKIAH UNIVERSITY, UMUDI (www.Hezekiah.edu.ng), which is now the cheapest private university in Nigeria, just to help the poor ones.

TELL ME, WHY WON'T FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, ISRAEL, NGO AND OTHER BODIES GIVE HIM AWARD AS THEY HAVE DONE?

IS GOOD TO SAY THE TRUTH.

HE REBUILT THE OLDEST DEPARTMENT IN AFRICA, THAT'S POLITICAL SCIENCE DEPARTMENT IN UNN (NIGERIA UNIVERSITY NSSUKA), WHICH GOVERNMENT AND OTHERS ABANDONED FOR YEARS, WHICH MADE LECTURE CLASSES NOT CONDUCIVE (RAIN FALLS INTO THE CLASS ROOMS OFTEN).

TELL ME, IS THE ABOVE AWARDS ENOUGH TO SAY THANK YOU?

SOME PEOPLE HATE GOODNESS
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by Hezscore(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
People that say nonsense, say it because, they don't know him. All the awards were given to him due to his works and efforts to mankind. Awards from outside Nigeria and within Nigeria are inclusive.

When Israel had serious issues, when the Nation suffered from war that led them into massive hardship, hunger, death and unemployment, this man donated more that $3000 as of then, when currency was high.
I built houses for the downtrodden. He rebuilt mosque for Muslims, when it was damaged, just to ensure peace.

He has trained so many citizens free of cost in education without attaching any payback price or condition.

He built the first private University in IMO state , HEZEKIAH UNIVERSITY, UMUDI (www.Hezekiah.edu.ng), which is now the cheapest private university in Nigeria, just to help the poor ones.

TELL ME, WHY WON'T FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, ISRAEL, NGO AND OTHER BODIES GIVE HIM AWARD AS THEY HAVE DONE?

IS GOOD TO SAY THE TRUTH.

HE REBUILT THE OLDEST DEPARTMENT IN AFRICA, THAT'S POLITICAL SCIENCE DEPARTMENT IN UNN (NIGERIA UNIVERSITY NSSUKA), WHICH GOVERNMENT AND OTHERS ABANDONED FOR YEARS, WHICH MADE LECTURE CLASSES NOT CONDUCIVE (RAIN FALLS INTO THE CLASS ROOMS OFTEN).

TELL ME, IS THE ABOVE AWARDS ENOUGH TO SAY THANK YOU?

SOME PEOPLE HATE GOODNESS
Re: Daddy Hezekiah by Hezscore(m): 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
RazaAbdul:
I wish to write specifically to Mr Rotimi on his concerne about Rev. Prof. Daddy Hezekiah not getting married, even at his age.

Let me ask this question first, Is Mr. Rotimi a christian? if so, does he read the Holy Bible very well?

Rev. Prof. Daddy Hezekiah from the best of my knowledge, and as someone who has gone to his church on various occassions, is a Prophet of the Most High God. For Him (Daddy), to have attained this height in Christendom came as a result of sacrifices, of which not touching a woman is one of them.

Daddy Hezekiah is a Holy Prophet of the Most High God, and lives His life, not according to His wish, but according to His calling (God's instruction to Him). Some of the mighty men of God in the Bible did not marry for the sake of the kingdom of God, that is not to say there are no other ones that got married but were still great.

For example; in 1st Corinthians 7 vrs 7-8, St. Paul wished that everybody should remain single like Him. He equally recognised that staying single, is a special gift from God, but advised those that could not maitain being Holy if unmarried, to get married.

Also Rotimi, can't you discover that upon that fact that King Solomon married thousands of women, but today, we hear about St. Pauls, St. Andrews, etc but have you heard of St. Solomon before? So, why are we not hearing St. Solomon even upon having many children? and, why are we still hearing St. Pauls today even upon the fact that He did not marry? That God Daddy Hezekiah serves, will be there for Him in everything. So, care for yourself and be careful on the your choice of words on the Man of God. So also I tell everyperson that feels he can write anything in this forum against the Man of God and get away with it.

You talk of Men of God suffering Titlemanism, that is very wrong, expecially on the part of Prof. Daddy Hezekiah. Having gone tru His biography, I discovered that all the titles given to Him was based on Merit. Even the one the Federal Govt. gave to Him, i.e MFR. He even rejects many of the awards and titles that come His way, even the ones the International community call Him to take.

Before you talk or write about someone, you better study properlly and write reasonably than writting on biasness.

You can better visit His church, the Living Christ Mission  Inc. at Onitsha, Anambra State, or that of Nkwerre or, any of His branches allover to be convinced as I was. But, better go to where you will see Him live at Onitsha to know the Man, Rev. Prof. Daddy Hezekiah.

Supported with facts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question To Pastor Chris On The Relevance Of Tithing In Christ / Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? / Going To Church On Saturday (the True Sabbath Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.