Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

What Do You Think About God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Think About God (968 Views)

The Interesting things About God / Discussion Between Professor And Student About God, Faith And Science. / 26 One Liners About God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About God by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 23, 2012
God is a merciful and kind God. But i wonder why some people do have another meaning of him when ever there are in trouble. Questioning his decision over their life.
Re: What Do You Think About God by Callotti: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
What is so merciful and kind about a "God" who killed his only 'begotten' son for your salvation. . .of which you can never receive. . .like a piece of rotten carrot dangled in the nostrils of a dying rabbit? cheesy
How much mercy do you think he is gonna show you in a sinful world he created from the very beginning. . .of which you stood ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE to defend yourself. . . ?

I think you are better off with Lucifer. . . .at least he did not create the world. kiss

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About God by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2012
Callotti: What is so merciful and kind about a "God" who killed his only 'begotten' son for your salvation. .
No one else was worthy and ready to die for my salvation but Jesus Christ who was God's only begotten son was more than ready to did for me because he loves me more than any one can ever do. That why he said in his word in John 3:16 that 'FOR GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD THAT HE HAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About God by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 27, 2012
Callotti:
How much mercy do you think he is gonna show you in a sinful world he created from the very beginning. . .of which you stood ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE to defend yourself. . . ?
I think you are better off with Lucifer. . . .at least he did not create the world. kiss
If he is not givin me any chance he wont have givin up his only son just for my sake.when he created the earth the bible said 'AND HE SAW WHAT HE HAS CREATED AND BEHOLD, EVERYTHIN IS GOOD'but lucifer came to destroy everything by making sure we leave the garden of Eden.then he knew if we go bak to God he (GOD) will take ur bak to the garden so he is trying to block us from going bak to him.but thanks to Jesus he has bridge the gap between God and human.praise be to God
Re: What Do You Think About God by Rossikk(m): 12:11am On Sep 27, 2012
If someone does you wrong, do you need to kill anybody in order to forgive him?

Your 'God' must be really demented.
Re: What Do You Think About God by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 27, 2012
That is why mine saviour is still very much alive. He died to save me. To conquer death cos death can not hold him,he is too powerful for death. MY SAVIOUR IS VERY MUCH ALIVE
Re: What Do You Think About God by Rossikk(m): 12:28am On Sep 27, 2012
We are all 'saved' regardless of whom we worship or choose not to worship. Even atheists are 'saved'.

Nobody died to 'save' us.

Anyone who tells you otherwise simply wants to chop your money and control your mind.
Re: What Do You Think About God by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 27, 2012
Rossikk: We are all 'saved' regardless of whom we worship or choose not to worship. Even atheists are 'saved'.

Nobody died to 'save' us.
Anyone who tells you otherwise simply wants to chop your money and control your mind.
We are living in the dispensation of grace. Because he loves us he gave us grace but believe me the atheists you are taking about are not saved but they are thinkin they are saved. If they dont give their life to God they will die and spend their eternity wit lucifer
Re: What Do You Think About God by Callotti: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2012
Damex333: No one else was worthy and ready to die for my salvation but Jesus Christ who was God's only begotten son was more than ready to did for me because he loves me more than any one can ever do. That why he said in his word in John 3:16 that 'FOR GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD THAT HE HAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE

Mu he he he he he he he

OK
Re: What Do You Think About God by Callotti: 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
Damex333: If he is not givin me any chance he wont have givin up his only son just for my sake.when he created the earth the bible said 'AND HE SAW WHAT HE HAS CREATED AND BEHOLD, EVERYTHIN IS GOOD' but lucifer came to destroy everything by making sure we leave the garden of Eden. then he knew if we go bak to God he (GOD) will take ur bak to the garden so he is trying to block us from going bak to him.but thanks to Jesus he has bridge the gap between God and human.praise be to God

Mu he he he he he he

OK.
Re: What Do You Think About God by onetrack(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
I don't believe in God, but from the way he is described in the Bible and Quran he sounds like a spoiled child with a great propensity for cruelty.
Re: What Do You Think About God by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2012
onetrack: I don't believe in God, but from the way he is described in the Bible and Quran he sounds like a spoiled child with a great propensity for cruelty.
wat made u say that. How are you seeing him in the bible and quran.
Re: What Do You Think About God by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2012
@ rossikk check my post again
Re: What Do You Think About God by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2012
I am the one saying that God is a merciful God. Not that am sleeping on a bed of roses. Am still seeking admission after 3 years of leaving school but now as i remember the word of God saying THE THOUGHT OF GOD TO US IS GOOD. And seeing what has happened to me i know that is true. I know he has a plan on my life and the plan is good n will always be good. Praise be unto the Lord for wat he has done and he is still doing and he will do.
Re: What Do You Think About God by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
If u dont praise God that wont change a thread from his robe instead u re denying urself from the blessing he promised us if we praise him. Moreover, we dont av to praise him cos we need something from him. We must praise him cos he created us to praise,please,worship him. He is delighted wenever he sees us living a life of holiness. He said in his word that if he can find 10 righteous ppl from sodom and gomora he wud spare em. HE LOVES US. Have u said it 2day "THANK YOU LORD"
Re: What Do You Think About God by texanomaly(f): 4:56am On Jun 16, 2013
Damex333: No one else was worthy and ready to die for my salvation but Jesus Christ who was God's only begotten son was more than ready to did for me because he loves me more than any one can ever do. That why he said in his word in John 3:16 that 'FOR GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD THAT HE HAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE
Just came across this. Aptly put.
Tex

(1) (Reply)

Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. / Shall We Ban Religion? / Conspiracy Theory!! The Other Meaning Of LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.