Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Together We Can Make Great Changes - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Together We Can Make Great Changes (568 Views)

We Can Make Your Occasion Subject Of Discussion Beyond Your Environment... / Must Read: 11 Changes To Watch Out For At Queen Of Trust 2015 / We Can Make Your Party Glamorous.. Gospel Tungba Juju Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Together We Can Make Great Changes by NAInitiative: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2012
My Dearest Friend in Christ Jesus,

join me in sharing this vision to make a great change in our world and make an impact in the lives of millions of people out there in desperate need of a chance to live a healthy fulfilled life.

I have seen lots of children suffer in extreme hunger and poverty, no food, water, shoes and cloths as well as the basic necessities of life. It is very painful and sad.

With you support, we can make a difference and bring back joy and hope to the lives of these children all over the world. With your support we can make give them education, food, clean water, shoes and cloths as well as other useful gifts that could put an ever lasting smile on their faces.

Please, don't turn your back on them, they are part of our responsibilities now; (Ephesians 6v.cool and (Hebrews 6v.10).

JOIN THE NIXON AKHIROME INITIATIVE; TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE GREAT CHANGES.

nakhiromeinitiative@gmail.com or nakhirome_initiative@yahoo.com

Follow me on: nakhiromeinitiative..com

God Bless You Greatly

(1) (Reply)

Christian Youths .....Get Ready For The Be Ahead Evening / What Are You Going To Do Differently In The Month Of March? / Kanu Heart Foundation Calling... Keep A Heart Beating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.