Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Hip Tv Vs Soundcity - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hip Tv Vs Soundcity (4209 Views)

Hiphop World Presenters Vs Soundcity Presenters / Hip Tv &soundcity: Bribe Taking! / Nigezie Vs Soundcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hip Tv Vs Soundcity by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2008
I know that u must have seen HIPTV on ur screen (the break from the norm).The music channel to be is so dope that i personally believe is far better than soundcity or what do y'all think?.And what about the sign tune by Mode9,Terry,Sasha and OD?
Well i will rate it 9.
Re: Hip Tv Vs Soundcity by tosinadeda: 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2008
from ur post its obvious u wanted a topic on hiptv
by the way they dnt do the same stuff, so how can u compare the both
Re: Hip Tv Vs Soundcity by Uzzyan: 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2008
tosinadeda:

from your post its obvious u wanted a topic on hiptv
by the way they dnt do the same stuff, so how can u compare the both

Cleared??
Re: Hip Tv Vs Soundcity by pheena: 12:54am On Mar 07, 2008
all i will say is that hiptv is enlightening, entertaining and keeps me clued to the tv.
the production is also superb. i give the organisers' tops 4 quality.
its one of the few programs they show on AIT Int't that i can proudly watch with my non-Nigerian friends.

though i also like watching soundcity but 4 me hiptv is d hype cool
Re: Hip Tv Vs Soundcity by pheena: 12:58am On Mar 07, 2008
pheena:

all i will say is that hiptv is enlightening, entertaining and keeps me clued to the tv.
the production is also superb. i give the organisers' tops 4 quality.
its one of the few programs they show on AIT Int't that i can proudly watch with my non-Nigerian friends.

though i also like watching soundcity but 4 me hiptv is d hype cool

sorry i met glued n not clued. i no wan make iya charlie vex with me oooooooo embarassed
Re: Hip Tv Vs Soundcity by WarfyBoy(m): 12:40am On Mar 08, 2008
na S/C beta pass jorrr, pipo wey dey carry force rumur for there program
Re: Hip Tv Vs Soundcity by dont8(m): 1:30am On Mar 09, 2008
As Tosin has said, they don't do the same stuff, hiptv is more or less a magazine program on tv ans they don't play music unlike s/city.
Re: Hip Tv Vs Soundcity by vowiski(m): 6:26am On Mar 09, 2008
@POSTER
have a break, have a nap.
Re: Hip Tv Vs Soundcity by dominique(f): 9:55am On Mar 09, 2008
I love both shows but s/city takes the crown. Plus hiptv is getting boring. all they show now is the awards special.

(1) (Reply)

Logic Ft. Marshmello - Everyday / Music Video Eminem - Framed, Mp4 Download, Watch / Nigreian Artistes Of The 70's & 80's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.