Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Don't Know What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Do (2182 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What To Do by Akin1212(m): 8:57am On Sep 23, 2012
I am so in love with a girl and we started dating over a year ago, it took six months for this girl to accept me. We met in school. This girl had a boyfriend she claimed they've been together for 7yrs. But before we started dating her parents forcefully dissolved the relationship because they don't want her with the guy for reasons best known to them. At the early stage of our relationship the girl usually picks the guy over me if i ask her some choice questions but that has changed now. So last year december when they met at home she said she made it clear to the guy that she has a new boyfriend cos the guy was always calling her although it was the guy that first dated after their separation. But the guy will not give up. To cut a long story short, recently the girl came visiting and before she got to my place she deleted all the messages the guy sent to her so i would not get mad at her, i knew so i asked her and she admitted. So one day the guy called her and asked where she was and my girlfriend said she went to see 'someone' i looked into her eyes and she said she went to see 'someone like that'. So i got mad and asked for a break up and she wept profusely i mean non stop that i can't do this to her. She said i should trust her that she has nothing to do with the guy. She said she doesn't know how to tell the guy that he should leave her alone because he has health issues. Then i collected the number and call the guy that he should stop disturbing my girlfriend that he is trying to break us apart. And he sent this message to my girlfriend 'can't imagine you doing this to me after all your promises when we both spoke last. Why did you have to give him my number, you know this is between me and you. You now put me back into another dillema abi? I just want you to know that i don't deserve this from you if you can still remember the past. Tell the guy that i will get back at him i promise. Good day'
this girl is a virgin and i feel like fighting this war to the end, as far as i'm concerned we love each other, we have done things together that she has never done before. I affect her positively and does the same to me. I don't want to leave her but i don't know what to do. Please advice me
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by 190: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2012
Nairalanders make una help this guy beg dat other boy now sad
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by 190: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2012
Woman palava everywhere undecided

Instead of boys 2 chase money, they rada chase women all ova

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do by frank317: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2012
She is just a confused girl and obviously still loves the guy, u are just a second choice, the other guy already has a place in her heart.

This is my concern though: she lied to u. Can u trust her? She is still makin promises to the guy, while still with u.

I think ur confusion and jealousy is not helping u think straight. How long with u all continue in this love triangle? For this triangle to break, one person has to pull out. She is at the tip and holding the both of u at the bottom, but her grip is more on him. Can't u see he can't even go because she is not letting him go? U are just a pond in the chess game. The rest is urs to decide.

NB: why do u think she is still a virgin? I don't think she is though, I think sexx is their bond. Beside if u love her because of ur presumed sexualy status, then that's selfish, let her go.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Akin1212(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2012
frank3.16:
She is just a confused girl and obviously still loves the guy, u are just a second choice, the other guy already has a place in her heart.

This is my concern though: she lied to u. Can u trust her? She is still makin promises to the guy, while still with u.

I think ur confusion and jealousy is not helping u think straight. How long with u all continue in this love triangle? For this triangle to break, one person has to pull out. She is at the tip and holding the both of u at the bottom, but her grip is more on him. Can't u see he can't even go because she is not letting him go? U are just a pond in the chess game. The rest is urs to decide.

NB: why do u think she is still a virgin? I don't think she is though, I think sexx is their bond. Beside if u love her because of ur presumed sexualy status, then that's selfish, let her go.
i really appreciate your contribution, but trust issue is a big issue i trust her and that's the best thing to do if you want to get the truth. She is a virgin and that's not because she told me it's cos i know. And that's also not the reason i love her. But one thing is sure i'll get to the end and not letting her go cos i'll feel like a loser. Thank you frank
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Akin1212(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2012
frank3.16:

Re: I Don't Know What To Do by greedie1(f): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2012
O boy! So u r "someone lyk dat" to her? Lol
bydway, ow do u knw she is a virgin? Pray tell
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by 190: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2012
What is it wif Guys and Virgins

Once dey see one, dey begin 2 think wif their left nyash

OP - sooner or later u'l end up getting dumped!

Mark my words# u can thank me later#
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by frank317: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2012
Akin1212: i really appreciate your contribution, but trust issue is a big issue i trust her and that's the best thing to do if you want to get the truth. She is a virgin and that's not because she told me it's cos i know. And that's also not the reason i love her. But one thing is sure i'll get to the end and not letting her go cos i'll feel like a loser. Thank you frank

Well u can trut her but has she acted in a manner that shows she deserve it? Honestly I tell people that trust is one of the ways we decieve ourselves. She is only a human and can't even trust herslf (as u can c).
I can see u really want her which is only natural because nobody likes to lose.
Words is what u need and not trust. U have to let go of all this confusion and jealousy and talk to her like a man who knows what he wants. Word, I mean the right words. Tell her what she needs to her, don't beg her talk sense to her. I don't know how constructive and meaningful u can b but talk to hear cos she does not know what she is doing, use ur words to motivate her to take a decision that will please u.
Rmember the other guy is begging, he does not realize he has upper hand. Don't beg her, tell her what to do. Women like men who are incharge (don't confuse this with pride) make her feel indeted to pleasing u and proving to u that she can make a right decision.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Akin1212(m): 9:58am On Sep 23, 2012
190: Woman palava everywhere undecided

Instead of boys 2 chase money, they rada chase women all ova
is this an advice
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by greedie1(f): 9:59am On Sep 23, 2012
frank3.16:
Women like men who are incharge.
true
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by 190: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2012
^No its a warning undecided
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Akin1212(m): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2012
190: What is it wif Guys and Virgins

Once dey see one, dey begin 2 think wif their left nyash

OP - sooner or later u'l end up getting dumped!

Mark my words# u can thank me later#
i have always known you to be a good talker but with this you just blew it
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by 190: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2012
But bro ure pissin me off

Hw can u claim she's a virgin and yet tossing u arund

Like a loose ball - all in d name of a relationship

Does she see herself like beyonce or rihanna and u я obviously

Too slow 4my liking, she's gaming 2 old grown matured dudes

Crackin y'all both heads togeda and ure here whinning

Jeeez - do guys lik u stil exist, u really nid 2 take coaching lessons from me

Cus dat gurl is in smooth control over ur life rite nw and pls drop those talks of she been a virgin
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Akin1212(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2012
190: But bro ure pissin me off

Hw can u claim she's a virgin and yet tossing u arund

Like a loose ball - all in d name of a relationship

Does she see herself like beyonce or rihanna and u я obviously

Too slow 4my liking, she's gaming 2 old grown matured dudes

Crackin y'all both heads togeda and ure here whinning

Jeeez - do guys lik u stil exist, u really nid 2 take coaching lessons from me

Cus dat gurl is in smooth control over ur life rite nw and pls drop those talks of she been a virgin
do you know the girl from somewhere before? If not what i said about her. She's not what you think 190. Cut the crap and stop saying what you don't know. Do you even know what virginity is like? I don't believe in it. But this one is surely one i believe, you should know i'll have reasons.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Akin1212(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2012
I'M IN CHARGE
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Nnekacherry: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2012
Frank is right, you realy need to talk some sense into her head and show her that you are in charge. It may even give her the courage to break off totaly from the other guy...

Pls dont go fighting because of a girl, especialy one that called you ''Someone like that''.... Lol.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by 190theclown: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2012
Nnekacherry: Frank is right, you realy need to talk some sense into her head and show her that you are in charge. It may even give her the courage to break off totaly from the other guy...

Pls dont go fighting because of a girl, especialy one that called you ''Someone like that''.... Lol.

Rotfl @ "someone like that"

Can u imagine d effontery!! And d dude just told me he's in charge

How lame can dis get further - hahahahaha!!
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Onegai(f): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2012
She doesn't really like you. You're the guy around her helping her to heal over her ex. Women lose to possess things, there is NO way a woman who loves you will describe you as "someone like that". Women care when you change your fb status to "in a relationship", yet this girl is saying she went to see "someone" and "someone like that" after over a year of dating?! Your chances of getting hurt is steadily getting higher, and she'll probably move onto another guy. If she stays with you, it's not that she loves you, it's because she knows she has the upper hand. Tears come easy for 90% of women, shey you know? If you like, play a tight game and talk to her "like a man" or "beg", she'll stay for now. But remember, women can marry you and NOT love you and you will NEVER know. Though most likely in her case, she may end up with a new guy, not the ex (have seen your situation before, you may end up breaking up with her after wasting your time). Tell her to leave you and make up her mind, no contact for a month, and you, stop chasing waterfalls. And oh yeah, stop loving her virginity. Really. As a woman, it's an excellent tool for controlling men, because we know it trips guys. It doesn't make me a good person more than the next (I can show several virgins who will make your life hell, and several virgins who are sweet).
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by 190theclown: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2012
^aki na pawpaw

I believe u've heard from a lady' dis tyme

Fly wen nor dey hear word, dey follow dead body enta coffin

U now know what 2do

Leave dat gurl and her ex relationship alone in peace

Ure intruding and ure obviously a threat 2dem

Look for ur woman, there are lotsa single women evrywhere
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by pendo89(f): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2012
Akin1212: I am so in love with a girl and we started dating over a year ago, it took six months for this girl to accept me. We met in school. This girl had a boyfriend she claimed they've been together for 7yrs.
She made it clear to you that she had a bf but you persisted.She accepted you cz of pressure? just a guess.
But the guy will not give up. To cut a long story short, recently the girl came visiting and before she got to my place she deleted all the messages the guy sent to her so i would not get mad at her,
Now that doesn't mean a thing.You getting mad is not good enough reason.very shallow and temporary measure.
Messages are deleted from phones not hearts.

my girlfriend said she went to see 'someone' i looked into her eyes and she said she went to see 'someone like that'.
Very confused.She has her emotions split between two guys she loves.

So i got mad and asked for a break up and she wept profusely i mean non stop that i can't do this to her.
She said i should trust her that she has nothing to do with the guy. Almost all girls behave this way in such situations.It's normal.
She said she doesn't know how to tell the guy that he should leave her alone because he has health issues.
Now what issues? Did she make a vow to the guy? What did she promise him that make her feel so much guilt?
Then i collected the number and call the guy that he should stop disturbing my girlfriend that he is trying to break us apart.
Honestly,I think it's you who broke them apart.
And he sent this message to my girlfriend 'can't imagine you doing this to me after all your promises when we both spoke last. Why did you have to give him my number, you know this is between me and you. You now put me back into another dillema abi? I just want you to know that i don't deserve this from you if you can still remember the past. Tell the guy that i will get back at him i promise. Good day'
What you did wasnt right.Wear the guy's shoes for a second and imagine how that feels.
this girl is a virgin and i feel like fighting this war to the end, War? you found her in a relationship rem. cease fire and allow her to choose which guy she wants or else she plays both of you
.[b]as far as i'm concerned [/b]we love each other,
True it's as far as you are concerned but what about as far as she is concerned? A girls heart is difficult to predict.
we have done things together that she has never done before. Every girl has a starting point so that shouldnt blind you.
I affect her positively and does the same to me. I have a feeling the other guy affects her more.There must be a pact they made.
I don't want to leave her but i don't know what to do. Please advice me
Be open for anything including a heartbreak.Give her space please.At the moment she's feeling pressure from both sides and her decision is based on who exerts the most pressure.If you love her release her and see if she will come back. Free your heart too and relax.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2012
Hmmm, well, allow her choose whom she wana be with....its just like you forcing her to stay with you.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Akin1212(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2012
Guys i thank you all for your contributions. She has taken a stand long before i posted this, and i understand the way you guys sees everything but please let's look at it from the other part atleast a coin has two sides. Fine i understand that she may still love the guy on one side on the other what if she doesn't? The promises the guy said in the text was just about talking to him normally because she doesn't. It pained me when she referred to me as someone like that, but she admitted she was wrong and for the yorubas i hope you still remember the saying....... Eni ti o bati mo ese re ni ese ko ni pe lori ikunle. Where did you guys put the forgiveness part.
For those that thinks i'm with her because she's a virgin, please don't be mistaken, i didn't know she was before i ask her out. And we're not together for sex that's why it's hard to leave. The guy usually tells her anytime she shuns him he ends up sick, why would she want to make him sick? But that is not enough reason to not take a stand. I 'm not a coward, i know how to be in charge and i am. You are not here when the whole saga happened although i appreciate your contributions but some talked as if they know her. Pls she's not promiscuous. She's just confused and it's on my part to understand. And if it fails i'll just learn from it.
Now 190 said something about guys like me being around, yeah and i'll be around for as long as i can. I believe in the cause of love and that's how it will stay.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by 190theclown: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2012
Fine i understand that she may still love the guy on one side on the other what if she doesn't?

Thank God u understand shes in love with the other guy

keep living in a world of denial

shes either gona sleep with that dude before u or already slept with him

mark my words man!
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Akin1212(m): 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2012
190-the-clown:

Thank God u understand shes in love with the other guy

keep living in a world of denial

shes either gona sleep with that dude before u or already slept with him

mark my words man!
she may i said not is. Why can't you think otherwise?
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by RealBitch(f): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2012
Akin1212: I'M IN CHARGE
*raises left eyebrow*
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by frank317: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
But I wonder why all this fuss and headbanging for a virgin girl whom the two of u will just b looking into ur eyes from morning till night.

If u get her now what will u do with her? Why go through all these troubles and heart ache for tea without suger?

Why not kukuma avoid all thes heartache wen u know u have no mission. Imajin the other fallin sick for a girl whom he know knowledge of the colour of he tighs,.

Lust is the drive that pushes or desire for a woman, what is urs in this case. Ok why not snap her picture and put in ur room and assume the picture loves u, afterall there is no difference.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by 190theclown: 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
RealBitch: *raises left eyebrow*

[size=18pt]Raises one leg up#[/size]
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by obowunmi(m): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
You want to fight this war to the end because you THINK she's a vaargin.....hehehehehehehehe
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Akin1212(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
obowunmi: You want to fight this war to the end because you THINK she's a vaargin.....hehehehehehehehe
i don't think so. I know. Doesn't that tell you something
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2012
Akin1212: i don't think so. I know. Doesn't that tell you something
from your responses so far, it seems your mind is already made up on what to do.....you were just looking for someone who share same view with you,hence, your bringing it to NL....if you say you wana fight to the end, no worries man, its good to know you in control of everything.....if you loose the fight, you will gain knowledge. If you win, you will rejoice...... I dont see anything in taking risk sha....go on with your fight joor, wish you well.smiley
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
Akin1212: i don't think so. I know. Doesn't that tell you something
from your responses so far, it seems your mind is already made up on what to do.....you were just looking for someone who share same view with you,hence, your bringing it to NL....if you say you wana fight to the end, no worries man, its good to know you in control of everything.....if you loose the fight, you will gain knowledge. If you win, you will rejoice...... I dont see anything in taking risk sha....go on with your fight joor, wish you well. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Guys Think About This Lady / Difference Btwn Women Who Are Hot And Beautiful, IS YOUR GF HOT or BEAUTIFUL? / What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.