Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

I Love Being Intimate With Children –paedophile - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Love Being Intimate With Children –paedophile (1157 Views)

Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her / Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway / Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Being Intimate With Children –paedophile by Jisunpack: 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2012

A 33-year-old man, Nkemakonam Nwoke is in trouble because he molested female minors . Nwoke who lived at 7, Chief Nwatu Street Emene, Enugu is said to have defiled eight female kids of ages ranging between 3 and 6 years at his neighborhood.

Nkem’s molestation of the eight minors was unnoticed until one of the
girls who could no longer cope reported to her mother that the man was doing ‘bad-bad’ things with them. With further probing , the said parent was able to get the truth from her daughter who confessed that the man was molesting eight of them one after the other Consequently, parents of the victims contacted Mediating for the Less Privileged and Women Development and the man was arrested.

Narrating the story to our reporter in Enugu, Dr. (Mrs.) Betty Agujiobi
who runs the NGO recalled how she got involved in the matter. Said she: “I received a distress call from Emene, so I rushed there and it was a case of a 33 year-old man defiling minors in his area. One of the
children was no longer comfortable with his lewd tendencies and she had to report to her mother and that was how the community knew.

The man had been defiling the children for over one year .” “When I got
there I had to interview the man and he admitted doing it . Asked why
he molested the children he said he didn’t know, that he takes delight in having sexual relationship with children. He said he’s shy and can’t
talk to mature girls.

“I probed further to find out if probably he used his fingers or his manhood and he told me he didn’t use his fingers but his manhood. The oldest amongst his victims appeared to be very shy to say what the young man had been doing with them.

Abeg continue reading about the animal here. . .

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/i-love-having-sex-with-children-paedophile/
Re: I Love Being Intimate With Children –paedophile by k2039: 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
The man deserves to be shot

(1) (Reply)

Sh*t / Scamed At Alaba Market / Mother Embraces Her Daughter's Killer In Court. The Reason Why, Will Amaze You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.