Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,534 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

No - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / No (1207 Views)

Are people who worked before starting their businesses better managers? / Re: The Reality Of Overqualification - Are People Getting Overqualified? / The Reality Of Overqualification - Are People Getting Overqualified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No by Compudoms(m): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2012
P
Re: No by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2012
i think you are looking at it the wrong way.....a poor person may not have the financial means to do anything more than go to work........ on the other hand, the rich one can buy himself a country club membership to go play tennis or golf after work. or better yet invest in different ventures that will keep him "busy" after work.

as for the poor man having nothing to show for, thats because he has nothing that YOU value, but believe me, a poor man may have much more than you think (or can see). here is a clue for you: the poor man may be in GOOD HEALTH and that you cannot buy with all the wealth in the world, he may also be surrounded with people that TRULY LOVE HIM...... so you see, just because you may only value MONEY, doesnt mean all human being see life the way you do.

its not enough to open your eyes, you should also OPEN YOUR MIND!

i am not even going to dwell on the fact that you "may" believe that some people are poor because they are lazy...... its just too laughable!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Olu Akanmu's Resignation (airtel): The Prima Garnet/scanad Connection / Need Ican/ats Study Packs At Affordable Prices? / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.