Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding (47402 Views)

Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning / Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) / Photo: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by acidtalk: 4:33am On Sep 24, 2012
passionate88: no b only villa o.. Mayb na person curse her, she fit get aristo, d man go dey spend on her while him neglect his wife 4 house... D wife go dn swear say whoever dey punish her like ds, make e no eva knw peace nd happiness, or she dn break d heart of 1 guy wey bn wan marry her b4 so d guy go swear juju 4 her... Many maybes dey sha...

You made real sense man!
Even though the story has been discovered to be a HOAX, if truly this story was ever to be true, it will be the exact thought I had(will have) on hearing such.

I always believe in the LAW OF KARMA.

Whatever a man sows so shall he reap. If he like make him fast for straight one year and go pray on Mountain dey sream "die! Die!! Die!!!" He must to suffer for him sins.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Rachel123: 4:46am On Sep 24, 2012
Super1759: Spiritual things at work
my God please hav mercy
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 24, 2012
Ishilove:
This is why in MFM we always pray that any power waiting for our day of glory to waste us, that power should be destroyed.

This is beyond sad. sad

why cant MFM sort out nigeria's problems. How many MFMs are their in the western world? Keep deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by simdam500(m): 4:59am On Sep 24, 2012
So sad!!! Dis is beyond wat a bare eye could see! Rip
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by eyenCalabar(m): 5:02am On Sep 24, 2012
Viewing this topic: iv4fb, Osama10(m), THE-Superman(m), s4d(m), eyenCalabar, Binary(m), ellyrichy(m), chidyke77(m), Idowu1988(m), lammygloooooooo(m), PinkDiamond, dudelucious, bakynes(m), Niflheim, Henry120, blackgig(m), irpheezy(f), santa fe, qplus(m), seedord247(m), pDude(m), OloriL(f), diehard1, TerryCarr(m) and 41 guest(s)

We can't even sleep well because of NL! Should we be addicted to this NL or something? What is actually wrong?

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Lyth: 5:05am On Sep 24, 2012
ifeness:

why cant MFM sort out nigeria's problems. How many MFMs are their in the western world? Keep deceiving yourselves.

U sure ve mistaken ur common sense thinkin cap wit a myopic one in lala land ....hit d pillows again dude undecided
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Piro4rl(m): 5:06am On Sep 24, 2012
MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Shaw007(m): 5:19am On Sep 24, 2012
GOod Jesus!! Complete disaster!! Whoa
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 24, 2012
eyenCalabar:

We can't even sleep well because of NL! Should we be addicted to this NL or something? What is actually wrong?

Not all of us live in the same time zones dude. I live 8hrs behind you dude.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by hrhobi1(m): 5:26am On Sep 24, 2012
apocalypse:

And this proves the existence of demons , sorry to say but whatever money was paid for your education was a waste. In this age people still reason like this. SMMFH

So you professor and educated person. Do you believe demons exist or not? Do you Believe there is God Jesus and Lucifer? In this age do people like you still exist? SM DAMN HEAD FOR YOU .
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Ishilove: 5:26am On Sep 24, 2012
logica: But it is your type that fall and cannot rise again.
I have fallen severally, but here I am today.

Keep your idi.otic logic to yourself and stay on your lane
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by atuboweke(m): 5:27am On Sep 24, 2012
Why are we all surprised? Check the brides name and her tribe, that will simply tell u what happened. Juju! Juju! One of her obvious envious friend has visited baba osha in Ijebu Ode.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Shaw007(m): 5:30am On Sep 24, 2012
nikkyshyne: Hmmm.. Chauffeurs of these wedding cars don't speed as far as I am concerned.

I clicked on the link and read a comment which goes thus:

[size=14pt]'Omg,this is sooo untrue the girl was a student of my skul and she wasn’t on her way to any freaking weding,she was cumin back from a party…….You people should be ashamed of yourselves,they should sue you.[/size]

Another comment read:

The newspapers agents now lie in order to force people to read their news papers or read them online. What they are doing now will soon cause another chaos in Nigeria soon,
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!!!!
wait whoa!! She was coming from a freaking party!?? I retract my previous comment,buh wertin dey worry all dese newspaper Ppl sef!!

In respect 2 d dead though,Rest in Peace
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by idowuswap: 5:31am On Sep 24, 2012
Only God know the reason or the lady na emere and God will console her parent well no be her fault.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by GCRS87: 5:32am On Sep 24, 2012
Never heard of dis bfore. May God grant her soul eternal rest.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by hrhobi1(m): 5:34am On Sep 24, 2012
logica: But it is your type that fall and cannot rise again.

lOGICA , IT IS GOOD YOU ARE ALIVE NOW. KNEEL DOWN AND PRAY FOR GOD TO GRANT YOU WISDOM BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Shaw007(m): 5:35am On Sep 24, 2012
hrhobi1:

So you professor and educated person. Do you believe demons exist or not? Do you Believe there is God Jesus and Lucifer? In this age do people like you still exist? SM DAMN HEAD FOR YOU .
man! u are wasting your time on Ppl lke that Guy,trust me i'v been there,u'll see he'll come around talking about science and stuff,i mean someone dat doesnt bliv God exists,and at worse blivs there are no demons or there is no one behind all dese evil happenings. . .its a lost case man,just let him walk along!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by navygrl: 5:36am On Sep 24, 2012
Stop blaming juju or the devil. It was most likely a motorcycle, idiot standing/running in the street or a stray chicken that caused the accident. My money is on a motorcycle
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Shaw007(m): 5:38am On Sep 24, 2012
BinghiNya: she called jesus but he didnt answer her maybe jesus slept off then
this is stale na,try harder
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Shaw007(m): 5:44am On Sep 24, 2012
eyenCalabar:

seun don do juju for u na,hOw u go sleep. . .sleep kogringrin
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by olayinke(m): 5:59am On Sep 24, 2012
Y I only see R.I.P for the bride,what of the people wey dey inside the car with the bride abi the no be human being or is it because they didn't die on there wedding day...haba
God help us

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Kobojunkie: 6:02am On Sep 24, 2012
Someone cursed her? Village? What the heck? Thousands of people die every single day. Some during childbirth, others while taking their kids to school, or on their graduation day or the day of their final divorce etc. But one person happens to have died on her wedding day, and people here assume it must have been a curse of some kind? **shudders*** Really? The others who died on the same day, and probably the same minute she did. . . what were they? Crayfish that deserved to die while this woman was not? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 24, 2012
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by mofuflex(m): 6:05am On Sep 24, 2012
All die na die wether for party road or na for wedding road still, RIP gurlie
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 24, 2012
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 24, 2012
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by kayswag100(m): 6:34am On Sep 24, 2012
dis is y i approach stories like dis with an air of suspicion.

Tell me who on dis earth has seen a convoy 2 a wedding speeding; over speeding?
Accident was surely caused by overspeeding.

...according 2 pictures, does a bride-to-be wear a micro-mini skirt with a 'show-me-ur- belle' BLACK top 2 a wedding?

May d Good lord PUNISH dose who spread false news in other 2 promote sale.

As her classmate said, Bisoye's family must c dis and sue d useless news agency dat is responsible to deir last kobo

awon amunise gbogbo!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by crisycent: 6:36am On Sep 24, 2012
Ogbanje!!!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by kutegee: 6:38am On Sep 24, 2012
bad enemies are at work.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Whymee: 6:40am On Sep 24, 2012
nikkyshyne: Hmmm.. Chauffeurs of these wedding cars don't speed as far as I am concerned.

I clicked on the link and read a comment which goes thus:

[size=14pt]'Omg,this is sooo untrue the girl was a student of my skul and she wasn’t on her way to any freaking weding,she was cumin back from a party…….You people should be ashamed of yourselves,they should sue you.[/size]

Another comment read:

The newspapers agents now lie in order to force people to read their news papers or read them online. What they are doing now will soon cause another chaos in Nigeria soon,
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!!!!

Qudos to LASUTH STAFF.

R.I.P dead.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by omiobo: 6:44am On Sep 24, 2012
God knows everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today / The Long Snaked Killed Tonight As I Resumed Night Duty In Ondo Lab / This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.