Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Please Kindly Advise On Nissan Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Kindly Advise On Nissan Cars (2056 Views)

I Need Info On Nissan Primera P11- 144 Model / Views On Nissan Primera P11-144 / Kindly Advise: Toyota Rav 4 Or Toyota Matrix? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Kindly Advise On Nissan Cars by ImpactWorld(m): 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
Fellow NLders, pls I need ur candid opinion, experiences and counsel on Nissan cars.
I am in love with likes of Altima, Quest & especially Maxima 2004 upwards. I am planning to buy one soon.
But there are rumours of transmission issues, etc
Pls I will appreciate personal experiences(directly or indirectly).
Thanks in advance
Re: Please Kindly Advise On Nissan Cars by kellystech(m): 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2012
ImpactWorld: Fellow NLders, pls I need ur candid opinion, experiences and counsel on Nissan cars.
I am in love with likes of Altima, Quest & especially Maxima 2004 upwards. I am planning to buy one soon.
But there are rumours of transmission issues, etc
Pls I will appreciate personal experiences(directly or indirectly).
Thanks in advance
nissan has one of the best engines due to the extra power added to dem, and for transmission i dnt tink dey hav such issues
Re: Please Kindly Advise On Nissan Cars by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2012
As someone that has used Nissan i can assure you that their engines do not die. i ve used Sunny, Altima and even maxima.Their engines don't die. They are very strong. Pls buy it if you like it you will not regret.
Re: Please Kindly Advise On Nissan Cars by ImpactWorld(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
Thanks a lot pals.
More responses still needed
Re: Please Kindly Advise On Nissan Cars by segzyndpep(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2012
Please dont just buy maxima the transmission isnt good and it cost alot to repair it..we are talking on 300k...i also love it but because of this same issue ...go to carproblemzoo.com you will understand it better..though there is no car without its own issue but you buy the one you can cope with..thx
Re: Please Kindly Advise On Nissan Cars by segzyndpep(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
am refering to nissan from 2003 upward
Re: Please Kindly Advise On Nissan Cars by ImpactWorld(m): 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2012
@segzyndep, so Nissan Maxima 2004, 2005, 2006 are ok I guess?
@ all, are Nissan auto parts readily available & affordable like those of Toyota and Honda?
Thanks
Re: Please Kindly Advise On Nissan Cars by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2012
planes & jets crash, buildings collapse, even humans die. go for what you desire, dont mind the odds, the health of any car depends on the usage and maintenance. my maxima 2004 is to me the best car ever manufactured.

(1) (Reply)

2004 Toyota Sienna Slide Doors Do Not Open With Inner Door Buttons Or The Remote / Honda Accord 98 Excessive Fuel Consumption / BLOODHOUND SSC Unveiled - The Car Set To Break World Land Speed Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.