Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? (12759 Views)

A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? / What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by acidtalk: 4:48am On Sep 24, 2012
Which of the following do you consider the worst Rodent, Insect or Pest to find in your house?

* Rat
* Cockroach
* Mosquito

Let's hear your and how to have managed to curb them in your house.
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 24, 2012
I find all of d above irritating and unwelcomed and naturally a lot of places will have all dis 3 rodents because of open gutters everywhere,open dustbins everywhere and open suckaways which attract dis rodents ,however d best way i got rid of dem was to keep my kitchen always neat.i dont have to wait for my waste to be filled up bfor i dispose it,and i dont live raw waste of fish,meat and wasted food open in d dustbin because d smell of left overs will attract rats and cockroaches so afta cooking in d kitchen i dont live ANY waste in d kitchen,i sweep and mop d kitchen bfor and afta i cook,wash d plastic of d dustbin,clean d gas cooker and wash all d used plates or if i cant wash it,pack all d used plates into a bucket dat has a tight cover and fling canfor inside to chase away any rodent and fling canfor everywhere,so i leave my pot of soup on d gas and av bin living alone in my house for 4 yrs now,i av neva jammed any of d above,i also clean my toilet everyday,sweep and mop it,same wit my bed room,i just sweep dat one,so once u r consistently neat,u wont av to bother about rodents,like dey say prevention is beta than cure,its easier preventin it than lookin for rat poison,pakute etc

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by navygrl: 5:58am On Sep 24, 2012
Being rats carry the deadlier diseases id say rats
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Chanchit: 6:58am On Sep 24, 2012
Bed bug...!

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by acidtalk: 8:52am On Sep 24, 2012
Thanks you all for sharing.
However more inputs will be appreciated.
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by onila(f): 11:08am On Sep 24, 2012
none
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2012
Mosquito! I get sick of malaria all the time. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by semid4lyfe(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2012
Me and mosquitoes be buddies as dem dey bite me wella, yet I no dey develop malaria grin

But Cockroaches, I hate them die.

8 Likes

Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by tpia5: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
Op which one are you, and plz move your thread to health section.
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by feminineA: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
I can't stand rats as a matter of fact I run when I see them but I hate the way they poo on everything and anything. I can kill cockroaches but when they a lot especially the small ones they become a nuisance. Mosquitoes re terrible coz of malaria.
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by onila(f): 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
malaria all the way
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
onila: malaria all the way
Onila is malaria a pest?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by acidtalk: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
hornipipe: Onila is malaria a pest?

Please free the babe boh!
We all know she means mosquito.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
acidtalk:

Please free the babe boh!
We all know she means mosquito.

yea ryt undecided
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by acidtalk: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
hornipipe: yea ryt undecided

Idea lo matter!
The girl is one of the few sincere and unbias ladies on nairaland. Though she could be naughty at times. But far better than the lot of them in here.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by onila(f): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
hornipipe: Onila is malaria a pest?

i am used to malaria

my body handles it well
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by acidtalk: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
onila:

i am used to malaria

my body handles it well

Then you are a serious PAKO girl.
You sure you aren't the one the gives the mosquitoes malaria?

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Lakayana: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
I have a phobia for rats but mosquitoes i hate with a passion.
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by basisop(m): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
You find all these roommates in a typical 9ja family house. Any liar or pretender to deny? tongue
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by amosy007: 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
three of em undecided

1 Like

Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Leobreezy(m): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
Its definitely rats. Dey can exhaust ur supply of garri in a jiffy!!

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2012
Okete, Igala, Etu, Ewuju and Ayan.
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2012
Rat oh! Do i don't hav em were i live presently,buh in my ex house,damn.i hate those creatures.difficult to get rid of, and killing it can be messy.cockroaches and mosquitoes can be doomed easily using Mortein Doom.damn rats!
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
I hate all but rats? Gosh, they disgust me!
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2012
me...
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Goldieluks: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2012
Silver fish, cockroaches( can't remember the last time i saw one though), rats( creepy little things,although been ages i saw one),
gosh i saw a spider last night, i hate em all.
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by odehaj: 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
I hate d sight of all.Thank God I have none.But..'wall geko' is ma problem,how do I get rid of them people?
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by greatgod2012(f): 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
rats, all d way, those things are terriblly destructive, i hate them seriously.
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Opoki(m): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
About 3 rats, i guess rat catcher ti "gbabode" also Cob-webs in the hanging room as well and little cockroach.

Pls do anyone know what to use to wade off reptiles, particularly "Snakes and alligators and skinks". I fumigate once every 6wks btw July to Jan and seldonly btw Feb-June.
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Hoii(m): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
kulyie: I find all of d above irritating and unwelcomed and naturally a lot of places will have all dis 3 rodents because of open gutters everywhere,open dustbins everywhere and open suckaways which attract dis rodents ,however d best way i got rid of dem was to keep my kitchen always neat.i dont have to wait for my waste to be filled up bfor i dispose it,and i dont live raw waste of fish,meat and wasted food open in d dustbin because d smell of left overs will attract rats and cockroaches so afta cooking in d kitchen i dont live ANY waste in d kitchen,i sweep and mop d kitchen bfor and afta i cook,wash d plastic of d dustbin,clean d gas cooker and wash all d used plates or if i cant wash it,pack all d used plates into a bucket dat has a tight cover and fling canfor inside to chase away any rodent and fling canfor everywhere,so i leave my pot of soup on d gas and av bin living alone in my house for 4 yrs now,i av neva jammed any of d above,i also clean my toilet everyday,sweep and mop it,same wit my bed room,i just sweep dat one,so once u r consistently neat,u wont av to bother about rodents,like dey say prevention is beta than cure,its easier preventin it than lookin for rat poison,pakute etc
Abeg i wan marry u o.
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Les: 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
berem: Mosquito! I get sick of malaria all the time. Gosh!
e de bite me nw sef even as i type
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
musKeeto: me...
grin
musKeeto: me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target / A Sound Slap From His Mother-In-Law! / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.